The Wedding Ch. 1

Story Info
Boring wedding is spiced up by friend's teen daughter.
1.3k words
4.3
104.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers

My wife dragged me to the wedding of a friend from her work. When we got to the church, we sat with some of my wife's other friends from work. I was disappointed to find I was the only guy in the little group. Amy's husband had gone golfing at the last minute, but she had brought her 18-year-old daughter, Jenny along. Amy whispered to us that Jenny had been getting into a lot of trouble lately and she didn't trust her alone at home. Also in the group was Kim, a truly ugly women of 50 or so, and Tammy, an O.K. looking women of 45 who's husband had just divorced her for another women.

After the wedding we drove our cars to the hotel where the reception was being held. The hotel is 12 stories tall, with the reception hall on the third floor, and only one elevator. When we finally got to the hall, we again sat down with her friends and after what seemed like hours of ideal chitchat we finally were served. While we ate, I noticed both Jenny, the 18-year-old, and Tammy, the divorced 45-year-old, looking at me often as we talked. Jenny was sitting next to me, and I felt her leg brush against mine several times. After dinner, Tammy, Jenny and Kim went outside to have a cigarette, and using the excuse that I needed fresh air, I joined them, leaving my wife and Jenny's mom to talk alone.

We took the elevator to the ground floor, went outside, walked, talked and told jokes. Jenny kept walking beside me and several times I "accidentally" brushed my arm against her breast, with no complaints from her and no one else noticing. Soon we went back inside and found the dance in full swing, so we joined my wife and Jenny's mom who were moving around on the dance floor. We formed a small circle, but being the only man, I felt obliged to dance with each of the ladies in the group.

I put my arms around my wife's waste, and we danced closely for a minute or so, then move onto Tammy. To my surprise, Tammy griped me tight and stared into my eyes. I looked around and was relieved to see no one else paying attention to us. She motioned my closer and whispered what my wife never let on how handsome I was. I responded with "thank you", and squeezed her butt when my back was to the group. She moaned and ground her hips into my leg. This made me instantly hard. Tammy noticed and let out a purr.

I decided it was time to move on to Jenny. As we danced, she rubbed against me and smiled. I tried to hide my "problem" from her, but she whispered, "Is that hard on for me?" I nodded, what did she know. I whispered to her that she was so hot, I couldn't believe she didn't have a boyfriend. "I do have a boyfriend," said she, "he's meeting me here in about an hour." (Apparently her mom didn't trust her alone, but did trust her with her boyfriend. Go figure.) "I'm sorry to hear that," I whispered. "Don't be sorry we have an hour," she whispered back. I noticed my wife watching us, so I moved on to the other two, and thank God they didn't act horny too.

Soon it was time for another cigarette break, so the four of us went to catch the elevator to the ground floor. The next elevator was crowed, but Tammy and Kim pushed their way on. Jenny and I started on, but stopped. "It's too full," I said, "we'll be down on the next trip. Tammy looked at me with hurt eyes. I shrugged and the elevator door closed.

Jenny grabbed my hand and said, "You had that planned!"

"Who me?" I said innocently. "Why would I do that? What do you think I have in mind?"

"Mom must have told you I've been a bad girl, and you want to see for yourself," Jenny said.

I winked at her, and looked around to make sure no one was watching us. When the elevator door opened, we got in and I pressed the 12th floor button, where the restaurant is. As soon as the door closed, Jenny and I grabbed each other and kissed hard, sucking on each other's tongues. I grabbed her ass with one hand and grabbed a breast through her dress with the other. Both felt perfect. Her ass was tight and firm, and her breast was perky, with a tiny hard nipple poking out. She moaned and grabbed my ass with one hand and my crotch with the other. She rubbed my hard on as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. As the doors opened, we broke way, and I hit all the floor buttons from 11 to 3, just in case Kim and Tammy were waiting for us at the ground floor.

Thankfully the hallway outside the restaurant was deserted. I glanced inside the restaurant; it was almost empty too. I took Jenny's hand and lead her to the men's room, I looked to see it was clear, and I pulled her in. We immediately began groping each other and kissing. We went to the back handicapped stall and locked the door. As we kissed again, I unzipped the back of her dress a few inches and pulled it off her shoulders until her breasts slid out. I looked down, she wore no bra, and they were perfect, erect, "B" sized, with the hardest nipples I had ever seen. I leaned down and sucked on one, then the other, she was in heaven, and so was I. As I sucked them, I reach down and began sliding the bottom of her dress up. Soon I had her panties exposed, and began playing with her ass, then reached around front and touched a huge wet spot.

"Someone is excited," I said.

"Please touch me," she whispered. I reached inside her panties and slid one finger up her dripping pussy, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I pulled her close with my other hand, and started to gently bite one of her perfect nipples. She grunted and came within 20 seconds. She pulled me up, kissed me and smiled. I asked her, "Can I cum inside your pussy?" She nodded, so I turned her around, slid off her panties, put them in my pocket, and dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. She bent over and braced her self against the wall. I rubbed my cock along her wet slit several times, then slid it in all the way. She was so tight; I almost came right then.

I grabbed her hips and began to power fuck her, both of us grunting and panting. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I reached up and around with one hand to grabbed one nipple roughly between one thumb and index finger, and then reached around to her pussy with the other hand and pinched her clit. I continued to fuck her while I rolled her nipple and her clit hard. Finally I couldn't take anymore, and buried my cock as deep as it would go. I felt her cervix with the tip of my cock, and shot my load of cum right on to it. When she felt me gush, she shuttered with a huge orgasm of her own. I left my cock in her pussy until all my spasms had gone.

I pulled my cock out of her sopping pussy with a plop, and turned her around. "Clean off my cock with your mouth," I whispered, and she went down on it, licking up all of my cum and her pussy juice. When she was done, I helped her with her dress, but kept her panties. "I want my cum to be dripping down you leg while you're dancing with your boyfriend." She smiled as I pulled my pants up and left to check the hallway for people. We walled back to the elevator, got on, got out on the 4th floor, and walked down the stairs to the reception hall to join the others.

To Be Continued...

eddyeddy
eddyeddy
10 Followers