The Wedding Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Sheila was astounded by his admission. "You...you have?" she asked. She never had the slightest inclination he was interested in her. "I want you in me!" she exclaimed and tugged on him.

Eldon, his need at fever pitch, rolled on top of her. As he did, his rigid shaft slid between her legs. He raised his hips, reached between them, and guided the head to Sheila's moist opening. He lowered his hips and felt his cock begin to slip into her. "You...you're so tight!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, God!" Sheila moaned as Eldon's swollen cudgel filled her, "That feels so good! Oh, God, does it ever!"

Marvelous sensations billowed through Eldon as his shaft crammed her snug sheath. He was making love to her! His dream had come true! When, at last, he was in her all the way, he stopped moving and remained still to savor the elation rippling through him. Being in Sheila was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before! "If I move, I'll come," he murmured, staying still, his cock lodged deep inside her.

He savored the exquisite sensations as long as he could then he began to move slowly. He knew he wouldn't have to wait long.

"Ohhhh!!! That feels so wonderful!" Sheila moaned as delights she'd never dreamed of were bestowed on her. "I...I can't believe how wonderful this is! Oh, God! Yessss!!!!!" She locked her slim legs around his waist and thrust her middle against him feverishly. She desperately sought the release she sensed would soon be hers.

Eldon felt it coming, rushing over him like a runaway train. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" he cried suddenly, "Ohhhhhh!! Oh, my God!!!" Urgent pulses of release flowed through his body as he exploded gob after gob of hot cream into her.

"You're commminnnngggg!!!! Oh God!! It's so hot!!! It feels so good!!" Sheila wailed as Eldon's torrid sauce splattered into her. "Ahhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!! I'm commminng again!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My God!!! My God!!! My Goddddddddddddd!!!!" Her body bucked wildly against Eldon's.

After their frantic joining ended, Eldon and Sheila lay in each other's arms, a bit overwhelmed by their shared experience.

"I've never felt like that!" Sheila whispered. "I...I had no idea I could feel that wonderful!"

Eldon kissed her gently. "I'm glad it was good for you," he told her.

Sheila pushed herself up on her elbow and looked at him. She had obviously gotten over her reticence about having Eldon see her breasts. The view of her bare, lovely chest that close to him was too much for Eldon to resist. He stroked one pert breast, making her shudder.

"Was what you said before true?" Sheila asked him. "Did you really have, you know, fantasies about me? Even back in school?" She felt heat filling her as he caressed her breast. He was making her crazy again! She'd been wrong. Sex could be every bit as wild and wonderful as her friends said it was! She shuddered as by his exploring hand induced new thrills in her.

"I thought you were the loveliest female student I ever had," Eldon replied. "Even if I hadn't been happily married, you were one of my students, and my being so much older than you, would have kept me from doing anything." He shrugged. "But today, when I saw you at the wedding, I realized how lovely and desirable you still are, and those feelings I suppressed all came back."

"I had no idea!" Sheila exclaimed, feeling herself blush. She shuddered again. His loving touch once more had the fires of need blazing inside her!

Eldon was very aware of how turned on Sheila was. He and his late wife had shared an active love-life, so he was quite familiar with the signs of passion. Sheila was exhibiting them clearly. Her face was flushed, she was breathing hard, and her nipples were as hard as rocks.

Sheila, vibrating with need, reached between them and was surprised to learn that Eldon had an erection. "You've got another hard-on!" she exclaimed.

"Ah, it does feels, uhhhhh, that way, doesn't it?" Eldon gasped. He rolled on top of her and began suckling her nipples.

Sheila was again being filled with desire. What Eldon was doing felt so good it robbed her of the ability to talk! Before long, she was writhing and bucking under him, filled with desire for him once more.

"I...I need you again, Eldon!" she said urgently. "Please! I need you again! Take me! Please take me!!"

Eldon put his arms around her and rolled onto his back, putting her on top of him.

Sheila knew what he wanted to do without being told. His erection was between them, pressing against her belly. She kissed him, then raised her hips, liberating his swollen shaft, which snapped to attention. As it did, the tip slid down her belly, between her slim legs, and tapped against the lips of her vaginal. She reached between them, held his cock against her opening, then lowered herself. Ecstasy shot through her as he entered her.

"Oh God!" she murmured once she had him all the way in, "I...I think you're in me even deeper than you were last time!"

"It feels like that to me, too," Eldon replied.

Sheila started rocking her hips and felt the unbending shaft massaging her insides. It felt incredibly good! "My God! Oh, God, Eldon! Oh, God!" she exclaimed as she once more experienced extraordinary feelings of joy. She sat up and received even more thrills when her former teacher cupped her petite breasts in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her rigid nipples. Faster and faster she moved her hips and felt her lover responding avidly. Each movement brought her to new heights of rapture. She was going to come! She was coming!

"Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Aggainnnn!!!! Ohhhh!!! Again!!!!" she cried, "Ohhhh!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!!! Again!! Yessssssssss!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

Eldon gripped Sheila's breasts while she shuddered through her orgasm. Then his body rose off the bed and once more he erupted into her. "Unnnnnhhhh!!! Unnnnhhhhh!!!! Take it!!! Take itttt!!!" he groaned as his hot juices spouted into her.

Exhausted, more satisfied than she'd ever been in her life, Sheila collapsed on top of him and felt his arms wrap around her. Without intending to, they both fell asleep. The night passed, but neither of them was aware of it.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12