The Wedding Ch. 15

Story Info
Nora Abbott meets her neighbor's brother.
4.2k words
4.75
24.3k
2
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter fifteen

Nora walked up onto her neighbors' back porch and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, a man in a bathrobe, who she'd never seen before answered the door. Seeing him there, in Donna's house, surprised her.

"Ah..." Nora said, "Is...is Donna home?"

Frank Miller, who was house-sitting for his sister and her husband, was surprised to find Nora Abbott at the door this late. On his way back from the store earlier that day, he'd seen his sister's neighbor, who he thought was quite attractive, and her husband leaving their house dressed in fancy clothes. Now, in the middle of the night, she was at the back door of his sister's house. Her eyes were red, as if she'd been crying, she was wearing a tan trench coat, and her dark, curly hair was disheveled. "I'm Frank Miller," he said. "Donna is my sister."

"I'm Nora...Nora Abbott," she stammered.

"Mrs. Abbott, please come in," Frank said. "You look upset. Is something wrong?"

"Uh, no, not really. I...I'm just having a bad day and I needed to talk with someone, I sometimes bother Donna when I'm feeling like this," Nora replied, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands as she walked into the house. "Is...is Donna home? I...I really do need to talk with her."

"Ah...I'm sorry, Nora," Frank said. "They've gone away for the weekend. I had to be in town for a few days, so they have me house-sitting for them."

"Oh, God!" Nora replied. Tears began to flow more copiously from her eyes. "I...I'm so sorry I bothered you. I...I better go." She turned and started for the door.

Frank, who had gone through a bad divorce years earlier and spent days at a time alone in the cab of his truck driving cross-country, knew only too well what it was like to be upset and lonely and have nobody to talk with. This woman looked like she felt the way he had not to long ago. And if she felt that way, she really did need someone to talk to. "Look, I'm a good listener," he said, "If you want, I'll make some coffee and you can talk to me."

Nora stopped, turned, and looked at him uncertainly. "I...I don't know..." she said softly. "I...I don't want to bother you. I...it looks as if I've already disturbed your sleep." She sniffled, took a tissue out of her coat pocket, and blew her nose.

"Hey look," Frank said, "I'm awake now, I've got plenty of time, and I really am a good listener."

"I...I don't know," Nora said hesitantly.

"I'm serious about this. I'll make coffee. You can have a cup with me and tell me your troubles," Frank insisted.

Nora shrugged. "I...I guess it wouldn't hurt," she said. She really didn't want to go back to her house where she'd be alone. And a cup of coffee would be nice. She sat down at the kitchen table.

Frank filled the coffee pot, then he sat down at the kitchen table next to Nora. She sat there, still sobbing, so he put his hand on her shoulder. He wasn't prepared for the rush of delightful sensations that coursed up his arm when it came in contact with his sister's neighbor. He'd been without feminine contact for almost a year and Nora Abbott was a very attractive woman. He felt things happening to him and knew that if he wasn't careful, he'd have a hard time standing up when it was ready. On the other hand, having his arm around her shoulders did seem to be calming her, so he left his arm where it was.

"So, are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" he asked.

"It's...it's...I think my husband is cheating on me!" Nora exclaimed suddenly. She again dissolved into heavy sobs.

Frank knew very little about Mrs. Abbott's husband, except that his sister had mentioned he was some kind of big shot lawyer and that she didn't like him much. If he remembered correctly, Donna said Mr. Abbott always acted like his shit didn't stink. What Frank had seen of the guy as he came and left from the house next door hadn't impressed him much. Abbott was good-looking, but he did have an arrogant look about him. "Are...are you sure about that?" he asked. Nora's comment had touched a nerve. His marriage had ended because of his wife's cheating.

Nora nodded and tears splashed into her lap and her body shook as she cried. Frank began rubbing her back and realized he couldn't feel any bra strap. He looked at her more carefully. It looked as if all she had on under her coat was a nightgown! That didn't nothing to help his situation. He was supposed to be comforting her - and maybe he was - but, unfortunately, he wasn't getting much comfort himself.

Feeling guilty about having the kind of thoughts he was about the vulnerable woman sitting at the kitchen table, Frank got up to pour coffee. He kept his back to Nora so she wouldn't see the bulge which was growing in his pajama pants and was ill-concealed by his bathrobe.

"Go on," he said, "I'm listening."

"We...we went to a wedding reception...tonight," Nora sobbed, "And...and I saw him...Dean...he was with someone else!" Once more, she began to sob.

Frank filled two cups with coffee, carried them to the table, set them down, and sat down again, adjusting his legs so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable. "You saw him with another woman at the reception and thought he was flirting with her, right?" Frank asked. Maybe she was just imagining that her husband was cheating.

Nora put her head in her hands. "No...no...I...I actually saw him...he was...they were..."

Frank, stunned, didn't say anything, he just continued rubbing her back. Had she really seen her husband getting it on with another woman? That, too had happened to him. He was a long-distance trucker. He came home from a long trip unexpectedly and caught his wife in bed with another man. Although he'd had suspicions about his wife's unfaithfulness before then, what he saw ended their marriage once and for all.

"I...I guess I really didn't see them...you know...doing it," Nora sobbed. "But...you...you could tell..." She paused shuddered and took a deep breath. Then she gave Frank a heart-wrenching look. "What...what am I going to do? I...I must not be much of a woman if I can't keep my husband."

"Look, I'm sure it isn't your fault," Frank said. He was angry. How could this Abbott jerk cheat on someone as nice as Nora seemed to be? And not only was she nice, she was drop-dead gorgeous. "If what you think is true, then your husband is the one with the problem, not you. Any man who would cheat on a woman as pretty as you are isn't much of a man in my book. I can't believe your husband could do that to you."

"But...but it...it has to be my fault," Nora replied, "I...I mean, why else would Dean be looking at other women?"

Frank wanted to say, "Because he's an asshole," but he didn't. He found it impossible to believe Nora was lacking as a woman. He continued rubbing her back. And it continued to have an extremely pleasurable effect on him, even if it wasn't doing anything for Nora. She did seem to be calming down, though. She was sobbing a bit less than she had been.

Nora looked at Frank. "Do...do you really mean what you said?" she asked. "Do you really think it's possible Dean could be the one with the problem?"

"Ah...I, ah, I think you are, you know, attractive," Frank replied. "And...you...you seem very nice. Donna says you're really a good friend and all and..." His voice sounded funny to him. He hoped Nora didn't notice.

Nora studied his face carefully. "Really? You think I'm pretty?" she asked.

Her question caught Frank off guard. "Ah...yeah, I...ah...I do," he stammered. His face felt hot. "I...I'm sorry," he stammered, "I...I don't mean to be, you know, forward, or anything. But...well...you did ask."

Nora smiled at him gently. "Please don't be embarrassed," she said. "I think it's sweet that you said that. And...what...what you were doing...that...it felt nice." She blushed. "Rubbing my back, I mean."

Frank found himself in a dilemma. He was alone in his sister's house with a very attractive, vulnerable woman and he had a raging hard-on. Nora said she liked it when he rubbed her back, but she was facing him now, so he couldn't do that. Instead, he began stroking her arm.

Nora smiled softly, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back. "That does feel nice," she murmured. "It's certainly helping me calm down." She was surprised how open she had been with this man she'd just met. Talking with him had been a real comfort.

"I bet you could use a hug," Frank said, surprising himself. He had been thinking that, but had no intention of verbalizing his thought. It just came out before he could stop himself. "Way to go, dummy!" he thought. "Won't you ever learn to put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion?"

Nora looked at him, nodded slightly. "You're right," she said softly. "I certainly could use a hug." She leaned forward.

Frank put his arms around her. She moved against him. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. His throat tightened and his penis leapt in his pajama bottoms, but he kept holding her. It felt awfully good.

Nora tilted her head back and looked up at him, her lips parted ever so slightly. Once again Frank did something without thinking first. He covered her lips with his.

At first Nora stiffened when the man's lips covered hers. She knew she shouldn't be doing this! But he really had been nice, listening to her, calming her down. Besides, kissing him felt wonderful! She was surprised to feel herself kissing him back.

Their kiss grew more ardent and passionate the longer they held it. Frank's tongue caressed Nora's lips and, tentatively, her tongue came out, seeking his. Her arms slid around his neck and she pressed against him with a soft groan. The woman's reaction was totally unexpected by Frank.

When, finally, the kiss ended, Nora leaned back in Frank's arms and gazed at him, her chest heaving, her body trembling. "What's happening?" she whispered. "I...I feel so strange. I...I haven't felt like this in such a long time."

"It felt wonderful to me," Frank said. "You feel wonderful to me." He traced her face lightly with his fingers.

Nora continued gazing into his eyes. She was thoroughly confused. Powerful emotions were roiling inside her, threatening to overwhelm her. She knew what she was contemplating doing was wrong, that she should get up and leave before she acted on her brazen thoughts, but she couldn't move. She really, she finally admitted to herself, didn't want to leave.

Frank stood up, took Nora's hand, pulled her to her feet and into his arms once more. She moved against him and again their lips joined in a passionate kiss. When the second kiss ended, Frank began leading the attractive woman out of the kitchen, down the hallway, toward his bedroom.

"What...what are you doing, Frank?" she asked. "Where...where are you taking me?" She didn't really need to ask. She'd been in Donna's house often enough so she knew. He was taking her to his room! She knew she shouldn't be going with him, but she couldn't stop herself. If Dean could do this, so could she!

"I want to make love to you, Nora," Frank replied softly, knowing he was taking a big chance. He fervently hoped she wouldn't tell him to stop and leave. "I want to prove to you that you're wrong about not being woman enough."

Nora knew she shouldn't let this happen, but she was unable to tell him to stop. Instead, she went with him.

Frank, his heart slamming against his ribs, his legs barely working, clutched Nora's hand as they walked down the hall to his bedroom. Once they were in his bedroom, they faced each other. Nora's chest was rising and falling and she gasped for breath. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She hadn't said a word since Frank expressed his intention to make love to her. He began opening her trench coat.

Nora, trembling, made no effort to stop Donna's brother when he started to remove her coat. He pulled it off, then dropped it on the floor. Then his fingers began to race lightly up and down her bare arms. She could feel goose-bumps rising where he touched her.

"You...your touch is wonderful," she whispered. "So soft..."

Frank stared at Nora and gulped. He couldn't believe how lovely she was. She had on a white cotton nightgown that had ruffles around the waist and wrists, and lots of lace across her ample breasts. There were buttons down the front of the nightgown. Very gently, he opened them. He pushed the nightgown down over Nora's shoulders and heard her sigh. The nightgown pooled at her feet and she stood there, naked, looking extremely vulnerable and very desirable.

"Dean...he's the...the only man who's ever seen me this way," she murmured as Frank stepped closer to her and began caressing her trembling body tenderly.

Frank ran his hands lightly over her silken skin, down her sides, and began caressing her buttocks. Nora's mouth opened and a soft moan issued from her. Frank pulled her against him and continued caressing her as her soft murmurs of delight continued. He could feel her trembling as she leaned against him.

"I...I'm scared," Nora said, her voice very soft.

Frank kissed her. "You don't have to be frightened," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you." He laid her down on the bed and stood there, gazing fondly at her. Her breasts, still firm, sagged a little, but her nipples had begun to emerge from the dark areolas which surrounded them. Her belly was softly rounded and there were a few stretch marks. Her hips were wide, and her legs were strong and well-formed. She was, he thought, just about the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen!

Frank knelt next to Nora, bent over her, and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Nora grasped his head and moaned. He moved his lips from one breast to the other, sucking the tips, massaging her other breast with his hand while he suckled it's mate. Her body began to twist and turn and the volume of her moans increased.

Suddenly Nora's back arched and she began to wail. Her hands were tangled in Frank's hair and she pulled at him so hard he was afraid she'd pull his hair out. She shuddered and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, then she relaxed back on the bed.

Nora lay there, gazing up at Frank, feeling just as bewildered as he looked. "What...what happened? I...I've never, ever felt anything like that!" she gasped.

Frank was pretty sure she'd come. "That's never happened to you before?" he asked. Had she never had an orgasm before?

Nora shook her head. "Never," she replied. "Not just from having my nipples sucked! Ohhh, God! It felt so wonderful!"

Frank began kissing her breasts again, and while he did, he also began to explore the rest of her magnificent body with his hands. She murmured with delight and pressed up off the bed against his caresses, then she began to moan even more passionately when his lips began moving onto her gently rounded belly.

"Don't...don't you think I'm too heavy?" she asked. Only recently, Dean had suggested that she might want consider getting a health-club membership so she could get back the figure she used to have before their son was born.

"I think you're lovely," Frank whispered. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone more beautiful!" He slid his hand between her thighs, onto her vagina. Her clit was erect and, as his hand slid over it, her body jolted, as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" she cried. "Oh, God! That feels wonderful!"

Nora's legs fell apart when Frank began tracing the outline of her wet opening with his finger, letting it glide through her silky soft labia, then he slipped his finger between them. Her hips rolled upward as his finger moved into her, and her body responded avidly, seeking the penetration that was giving her so much pleasure.

"Yesssss!!! Do it!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Nora groaned. Her protestations of pleasure continued as her body again began to fill with need.

Frank's lips traveled across her belly to the dense mat of dark pubic hair covering her middle. He continued kissing and licking her, wanting to taste her, to know what it would feel like having his tongue in her pussy, to give her pleasure that way. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he possibly could.

"What...what are you doing?" Nora asked suddenly, a trace of trepidation in her voice. Her legs stiffened and she tried to bring them together, to keep Frank from doing what he apparently intended to do. Before she could stop him, he got his head between her thighs and captured her erect clit between his lips.

"Ahhhhhh!!! My Goddddd!!!" Nora cried. Her hips rose off the bed, her hands pulled at the bed covers, then her body went rigid and she again began to quiver. "Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaiiiiii!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaiiiiiii!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!"

Frank heard Nora's high, keening wail and felt her vagina clasping his finger as she peaked.

A bit later, while Nora lay on the bed, calming, Frank got up, stripped off his bathrobe and pajamas, then he laid back down on the bed next to her.

Nora rolled on her side and gazed at Frank, her eyes large and fluid. "I...I never knew," she said. "All these years, I never knew making love could be this wonderful! What...what about you?"

Frank kissed her softly. "You don't need to worry about me," he said, "I have every intention of sharing even more pleasure with you."

"Yessssss!!!" Nora hissed. She rolled on her back, opened her legs and pulled Frank on top of her.

Lying atop Nora's lush body, Frank lifted his hips, reached between them, grasped his rigid penis and guided it to her still-wet opening. Then he slowly lowered his hips, forcing his blood-engorged organ into Nora. Her vagina was, he discovered, incredibly tight, and ecstasy swept through him as he slowly entered her. Her hips rose, drawing him all the way into her.

Nora's arms went around him, she pulled his face down to hers, and covered his lips with hers. "I...it...its never, ever felt this good!" she exclaimed, sounding a bit awed, when the kiss ended. She began to move her hips urgently against him.

Frank thrust deep into the lovely woman. He was super-excited and knew he wouldn't be able to stand the delectable grip of her tight opening very long. But then her body began to quiver again and he felt rippling sensations began in her vagina, rippling sensations that caressed his erection, bringing him even closer to exploding. No longer able to wait, he surrendered to the overpowering feelings and began spewing blast after powerful blast of his scalding cream into her.

Waves of pleasure swept over Frank as his loins pumped his fluids into Nora. It was his turn to moan in pleasure and ecstasy, and as he did, he heard Nora's wails of delight joining his. She was coming again!!!

"Take meeeeeee, Frank!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Nora cried, her fingers digging into his back, as another powerful orgasm swept through her.

Afterward, they rested in each other's arms. Nora snuggled against Frank, put her arm around him, and began stroking his back. She smiled at him. "I'm so glad I decided to come over to see Donna tonight..." She paused for a second. "...and that you were here, Frank." She blushed attractively.

"I'm glad I was, here, too," Frank replied. Nora's exploration of his body became bolder. He rolled onto his back to give her better access to his body. What she was doing to him certainly did feel wonderful!

Nora, still experiencing nagging feelings of guilt, but ignoring them in place of the delight she was getting from Frank, slid her hand across his belly, into his pubic hair, which was matted and damp from the juices of their recent joining. She grasped his limp penis and began stroking it between her thumb and forefinger.

Frank felt pleasure stirring deep inside him once more. He was responding powerfully to Nora's tentative caresses. It didn't take long before, as a result of what Nora was doing to him, Frank's penis was once again jutting proudly from his loins. He was now the one twisting and turning and groaning with pleasure.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12