The Wedding Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Nora, barely able to believe how brazen she was acting with a man who, for all intents and purposes was a total stranger, got to her knees, bent over him, and laid her head on his belly.

Nora's soft, dark hair tickled Frank, inflaming his desire still more. This was far exceeding any fantasy Frank ever had about Nora.

Nora, her hands trembling, brought the tip of Frank's erection to her lips and kissed it, then she kissed it again. She turned her head, looked up into his flushed face, and smiled.

"It...it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would," she whispered, her voice full of wonder. She turned her head and licked his swollen penis again. Then, she let her tongue slide up and down the swollen, veined side of the erect organ clutched in her hand.

Frank's erect penis twitched in her grip and jolts of excitement shot through him. Warmth and wetness engulfed him then, when she took almost all of his throbbing shaft into her mouth. Nora began to suckled him and the sensations Frank felt were so exquisite he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep himself from coming in her mouth.

Nora, kept sucking on Frank and as she did, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused. He reached under her and began pulling on her nipples, causing exquisite sensations to sweep through her, bringing gasps of delight from her that echoed his.

Just when Frank didn't think he could stand it any more, Nora let his erection slide out of his mouth and sat up, leaving his straining wet shaft waving in the air.

"I want you again," she announced breathlessly. "I...I have to have you again!"

"Ride...me!" Frank gasped, forcing the words out through a throat tight with passion. "Sit on me and put it in you!"

Nora swung her leg across him and settled atop him, her velvety inner thighs caressing his sides, her damp vagina trapping his rigid shaft between them. She slid upward, rubbing her slit against the underside of his steel-hard rod. After teasing them both for a while with gentle motions of her hips, she reached between them, grasped his turgid wand, raised her hips, then she slowly lowered herself onto him, sighing as his shaft slid up into her. "Oh, yessss!!!" she moaned, beginning to rock her hips, making his erection whip around inside her, stimulating both of them.

Frank grasped her bobbing breasts, his thumbs rubbed over her rigid nipples, and her head rolled back. Once more his bedroom room was filled with their impassioned cries of shared desire. It wasn't long before Frank felt Nora begin to tremble, then he heard the onset of the sounds that signalled that she was coming.

He held on to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the unyielding tips as her body shook, her cries got louder, and she exploded into a fit of extreme ecstasy.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!" Nora cried, her body jolting tempestuously, as a powerful orgasm wracked her. "Yesssssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When Nora's orgasm began, Frank felt his fluids bubble up from deep inside his body, then they gushed from him, filling her to overflowing. He could feel their blended juices dripping onto him, and dribbling over his balls and between his buttocks, tickling him.

Slowly, Nora's spasms of joy passed. When her orgasm finally ended, she collapsed onto Frank's chest and didn't move for quite a while.

A bit later, she looked down at Frank, smiling, then she looked at the clock on the table next to the bed, and a look of panic formed on her face. "My God! Look at the time!" she exclaimed. "I...I've got to get home!"

Reluctantly, they got up, cleaned up, and put their nightwear and robe back on. Frank helped Nora into her coat, then he walked her to the door. Before she went out, he pulled her into his arms and they kissed passionately.

"Will I see you again?" he asked her when the kiss ended. "Do...do you want to see me again?"

Nora looked thoughtful for a moment, then, gazing directly into Frank's eyes, she said, "I do! Heavens, yes I do!" She hugged him fiercely.

"Why don't you come over again tomorrow, then, after your husband goes to work?" Frank suggested. He chuckled. "I guess I really mean later today, don't I?"

"I...I guess so," Nora replied. She kissed him again. "I'll be over later," she said. "I really will!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12