The Wedding Ch. 18

Story Info
More wedding guests have fun.
3.3k words
4.6
26.2k
5
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Fred Mellon saw the young woman standing on the other side of the portable dance floor set up in Heidi Tate's back yard for her wedding. Since he had come to the wedding reception alone, he decided to ask her to dance. She was quite attractive and was wearing an incredibly snug black mini-skirt, which highlighted her long, fantastic legs. Her blue satin blouse was so sheer Fred could see the scanty bra encasing her fine breasts. She was about five-nine, extremely slim, had a nice tan, and her beautifully styled wavy brown hair hung just past her shoulders.

Fred made his way across the dance floor and walked up to the young woman. "Hi, would you like to dance?" he asked.

Carol Ann Allenstein looked at the man who'd invited her to dance. He wasn't bad-looking, although he looked older than most of the guys she went out with. But, since Tim Jackman had just gotten married, she was in the market for a new lover. "Sure, I'd love to dance," she replied.

Carol Ann saw the man staring at her legs as she moved onto the dance floor with him. The band was playing a slow number, so they moved into each other's arms and began moving around the floor, amid other dancing couples.

"I'm Fred," he said.

"Carol Ann," the girl replied as she moved into his arms.

Fred enjoyed the feel of the young woman's body against his as they danced. She felt as hot as she looked.

"You a cop, too?" Carol Ann asked. "Seems as if every guy here is. Either that or a teacher."

"I am a cop," Fred replied. "What do you do?"

"I manage an apartment building," Carol Ann told him.

"So how did you get invited to the wedding?" Fred asked.

"Tim, the groom, used to rent an apartment in my building," Carol Ann said.

"I guess you have a vacancy then," Fred responded. "Seeing as how Tim's married now."

"Looks that way," Carol Ann said. "You looking for a nice small apartment?"

"It depends," Fred said. "I suppose I could be, if it was the right place."

"Maybe you ought to come over sometime and see what I've got to offer," Carol Ann suggested. She moved closer to him, letting her body rub against his more openly.

Fred felt her move closer, smelled the scent of her perfume, and his body's response. Asking Carol Ann to dance was an excellent idea. He could feel her firm breasts pressing against his chest and her soft hair tickled the side of his face and he shuddered. He let his arm drop, and his hand slid onto her finely-shaped bottom.

Carol Ann wasn't surprised to feel Fred's hand on her bottom. Then he cupped a buttock and squeezed it softly. She shuddered, her breath caught in her throat, and she felt warmth rising in her. "Ohhh!!! That feels nice!" she thought.

When the music stopped, Fred led Carol Ann into the house, and into the den, closing the door behind them. He sat down on a chair, pulled her onto his lap, and began stroking her legs, his hand going as high as her snug skirt allowed. He knew Carol Ann liked what he was doing. She was murmuring softly and he could see her nipples growing erect against her filmy bra. As he held her, he could feel her trembling and her breathing began to sound a little labored.

Carol Ann was elated by what had developed. Fred's hand was her nuts. This was going even better than she hoped it would.

Fred kept doing what he was doing. The young woman on his lap was breathing hard, and the trembling in her legs had gotten more noticeable. He had a feeling he could have a lot of fun with her. He got her to stand up and turned the chair so they were facing each other. Carol Ann stood in front of him, flushed, breathing hard. Her erect nipples showed through the thin satin fabric of her sheer blouse and scanty bra.

"You're gorgeous," he said softly.

"Ah..." Carol Ann replied. She still could hardly breathe. "Thanks!"

"You have a gorgeous ass," Fred told her. He cupped her bottom in both hands and pulled her between his legs. "It feels wonderful," he told her, squeezing her firm bottom. "You're turned on, aren't you, Carol Ann?" he asked softly, continuing to gently massage her bottom.

Carol Ann nodded. "Uh-huh," she murmured.

Fred took his hands from her bottom, cupped her breasts, and slid his thumbs over her nipples until they were poking out clearly through her blouse.

Carol Ann felt as if electric shocks were going through her. She couldn't get her breath and felt weak and unsteady. She put her hands on the man's shoulders.

Fred tugged her blouse out of her skirt, then slid his hands up under it, cupping her firm bulbs of flesh through her lacy bra.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Carol Ann groaned, her body quaking. God, did this ever feel good!

Fred continued petting Carol Ann's breasts and, as he did, he discovered that her bra's clasp was located between the lovely mounds of flesh adorning her chest. He flicked it open, then his hands slid onto her warm flesh and her rock-hard nipples pressed into his palms.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!" Carol Ann moaned. Damn, he was making her feel wild! This was freaky!

Fred thrust one of his hands between her legs, forcing the mini-skirt up as his hand slid up between her thighs. He cupped her vagina and felt wetness and heat emanating from her core. Gently, he probed her sopping middle, seeking her clit through her panty-hose. He felt her fingers tighten on his shoulders as he caressed her vagina.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" Carol Ann mewled when Fred's hand came in contact with her pussy. She couldn't believe this! Here, in some stranger's den, a guy she'd just met was playing with her tits and pussy, and she couldn't stop him! Oh, God, was this ever wild! She didn't know what he was going to do to her and she didn't care as long as it kept feeling this good!

Fred worked his hand inside Carol Ann's panty hose, pushed it down through her pubic hair, and onto her vagina. Her hips were squirming and thrusting constantly. He found her clit and began flicking his finger over it, punishing it. She reacted with soft moans, sighs, and thrusts of her hips. Sure she was now so aroused she would let him do whatever he wanted, Fred pushed Carol Ann's blouse up and bared her chest, then he urged her closer and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She responded with heightened moaning.

Totally overwhelmed by passion, Carol Ann found herself helpless to do anything but moan and quiver. Things had gotten wonderfully, excitingly, out of control and she didn't care! Hell, if he wanted to fuck her here, she wouldn't be able to stop him! In fact, if he kept doing what he was doing, he'd make her come with his hands and mouth!

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" she groaned, writhing, shaking, clasping Fred for support as his hands and lips sent wave after delicious wave of delight washing over her. Then...

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gnahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol Ann cried. Passion vibrated through her as a powerful orgasm washed over her. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Fred felt the young woman stiffen, then begin to shudder violently. Her hands clutched him and her moans grew louder. He felt the juices of love flooding out of her.

Even though Carol Ann's orgasm began to wind down, Fred continued to fondle her, sending additional jolts of pleasure through her.

"Want to take off and go somewhere we can have even more fun?" Fred croaked. He had to have her! And he didn't want to make love here.

"Ah...yeah," Carol Ann replied. "Ah...we...we can go to...to my place."

As they walked toward his car, Fred glanced down and saw Carol Ann's jellied breasts dancing enticingly as she walked next to him. His cock lurched and he grinned. This was going to be a lot of fun!

They reached his van and got in. Fred started the engine, put the van in gear and started down the street. "Where do you live?" he asked Carol Ann.

His companion told him her address and leaned back in the seat, still a bit overwhelmed by how fast things between them were progressing.

It didn't take long to reach Carol Ann's apartment. When they arrived at the apartment complex Fred parked in the parking space Carol Ann indicated, then he accompanied the young woman to her apartment. His chest felt tight, his heart was pounding, and he had a very good start on an erection.

Carol Ann opened the door, walked inside with Fred, then locked the door behind them and stood looking at the man who she had brought home with her.

Fred looked back at her, surveying her fine body, and felt his cock lurch in his pants. Damn, she was a fine piece of ass!

"In...in there," Carol Ann said, nodding toward the door to her bedroom. She walked into the room, and heard Fred's footsteps as he followed her.

When they were in Carol Ann's bedroom, Fred moved behind her, put his arms around her, grasped her breasts and pulled her against him.

Carol Ann felt passion rush through her as Fred drew her against him. She squirmed her hips, rubbing her butt against him and felt his swollen cock prodding her. He was hard already! She moaned with delight as the hands encompassing and massaging her breasts incited her passion.

Fred pressed against the girl for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her taut body against him, then he turned her around and covered her lips with his. Her arms locked around him and her tongue lashed into his mouth, sending shock-waves of excitement through him. He cupped her bottom, lifted her off her feet, and began moving toward the bed.

The only thing Carol Ann could think of was having Fred's big cock in her. She couldn't remember ever wanting a man more!

His hands trembling, Fred undid the buttons at the back of the young woman's blouse, then he slipped it down over her arms. His hands went next to the buttons of her skirt, undid them, and he peeled that skin-tight garment down over her lean hips. He had her nude now, save for the filmy bra and her pantyhose. Fred made quick work of the bra, then Carol Ann removed her panty-hose while he shed his clothes. They fell onto the bed, into each other's arms.

"Annnhhhhhhhh!!!" Carol Ann groaned when Fred drew one of her straining, swollen nipples between his lips and sucked on it hard. His hands seemed to be everywhere on her, driving her wild with need. She felt his cock, hard as steel, poking against her leg.

Fred needed her! Now! He rolled atop her, reached between their straining bodies, grasped his cock and, with an ardent movement of his hips, buried it in her swampy vagina. God! He needed this so badly!

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol Ann groaned when Fred's swollen cock slid into her. He was huge! She'd never been this full of cock! Her back arched, she ground her pubic arch against his, and her hips rose from the bed to meet his thrusts.

Fred fucked Carol Ann powerfully. Even though he was excited beyond belief, he had control. Harder and harder he stabbed his cock into the young woman's willing body, feeling her avid response. Her groans of excitement filled the room and her hands pulled at him as she pressed her body against his. He kissed her bared chest, licking and sucking her nipples while his cock plunged in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna come!!! Oh, Lord!!! I'm gonna come!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Goddammmnnnn!!! Godddammmmmmmmm!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol Ann wailed. Her body went wild and she enjoyed some of the most incredible sensations she'd ever experienced.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Fred cried as torrents of his come spewed into her quivering, straining body. Spent, he collapsed atop her.

"You really were horny, weren't you?" Carol Ann gasped once her senses returned.

"I couldn't help myself. You're a very exciting woman," Fred replied. He rolled on his side, pulled her against him, and kissed her.

"I...I don't know what came over me," Carol Ann said when the kiss ended. She felt herself blush. "I'm not a nun or anything, but I usually don't act like I did today, either."

"I don't normally act like this, either," Fred said. "I think what happened to us is what people call lust." He grinned at her. "And you know, I kind of liked it."

"Yeah, I kinda liked it, too," Carol Ann replied.

"I'm hungry," Fred said, "How about you?"

Carol Ann giggled. "Yeah, I am, now that I think about it. Good sex always does give me the munchies." She grinned at Fred. "And what we just did was just about the best sex I ever had!" She kissed him softly on the shoulder.

"How about I call for some take-out pizza?" Fred suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Carol Ann replied.

Fred rolled over, picked up the phone, and ordered the pizza. When he finished ordering, he rolled back, pulled Carol Ann into his arms, kissed her, and began to run his hands over her body once again. One of his hands slid onto her breast and Carol Ann trembled and sighed with bliss.

When the pizza arrived, Fred was lying between Carol Ann's legs, making her squirm and squeal with ecstasy as he licked and sucked her vagina. When the doorbell rang, he stopped.

"That goddamn pizza parlor's timing sucks!" Carol Ann panted. She'd been just about to come when the doorbell rang.

"Remember what we were doing," Fred said. He got off the bed and slipped his pants on. "As soon as I take care of this, I'll get back to it."

"You better," Carol Ann told him.

Fred went to the front door, got their pizza, and paid for it. He carried the pizza into the bedroom, set the box on the dresser, then he walked to the bed, pulled down the covers, and dove between Carol Ann's long, firm legs.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Jesus!!! Oh, shit!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol Ann cried when Fred resumed sucking her clit. Her legs locked behind his head as she strained off the bed. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!! You're makin' me come again!!! Dammmnnnnnnnn!!!! That feels so goooooooodddddd!!! Aw shit!!! Aw shit!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Fred was unable to hear Carol Ann's cries of delight because her lovely legs were clamped around his head, but he knew from the frenzied way her body was moving that she'd come. He licked and kissed her a little more then, when her legs fell away from his head, he sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

He smiled at Carol Ann. "Now that we've had the appetizer, would you like some pizza?" he asked.

"Good idea," Carol Ann said. "Damn! I think I need a break!"

Nude, they sat in Carol Ann's bed and ate cold pizza. When they finished, Carol Ann rolled on top of Fred and began kissing him. His hands began sliding over her body again and she quivered.

She licked his chest, teasing one of his nipples with her soft lips.

Fred lay there, trembling as she aroused him.

A tremor went through Carol Ann when she felt Fred's cock, which was pressed between them, begin to swell against her belly.

Fred groaned softly as she slid down on him, kissing his belly, grasping his cock in her soft hands. Explosions of delight shook him when she took his hard cock in her mouth. Carol Ann worked Fred over expertly with her mouth. She licked, sucked, and took as much of his dong into her mouth as she could. She heard Fred's moans of ecstasy and decided that, as nice as having him come in her mouth would be, she wanted his cock in her again. She slid up, held the tip between her dewy vaginal lips, then began lowering herself onto it. A sigh came from her rosy lips as Fred's massive prong slid into her.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" she murmured, beginning to move her hips. "That's what I wanted! Oh God, yeah!!!"

Fred grabbed her lithe hips and began rocking his hips up off the bed, feeling the tight walls of her pussy clutching him as he drove into her.

"Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Carol Ann groaned as Fred's big wand plunged into her. "Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Oh, shit, Fuck!!! Fuck meeeeee!!!"

Fred did, watching her breasts bob and jiggle as a result of the frantic movements of her body. Then her vaginal walls began to ripple and he knew she was coming again.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! This feels so gooooooooddddd!!! So goooooooodddddddd!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! Don't ever stop!!! Don't ever, ever stop!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol Ann wailed as explosions of bliss jolted her fine young body.

"Yeahhh!!! Take it!!! Take all of it!!!" Fred shouted as he erupted into her, lost in an oblivion of overwhelming passion.

Carol Ann collapsed atop him and lay there, spent and satisfied. Fred didn't move. He couldn't. He was too used up. Eventually he went to sleep, covered by his lovely companion.

Fred woke before the young woman lying next to him and studied at her. The covers had been tossed aside leaving most of her lithe physique uncovered. As Fred gazed at her, he felt lust stirring inside him. He leaned over Carol Ann, began sucking one of her nipples, and felt it rise into his mouth.

Carol Ann moaned softly as delight awakened her. She opened her eyes and realized that it was morning and Fred, the guy she'd met at Tim Jackman's wedding reception, was sucking her tit! When she recalled the delights she'd experienced with Fred the night before, she shuddered. He was making her crazy, sucking her nipple like that!

Fred's hand roamed over Carol Ann's body and he felt her move as it slid along her soft skin. He plunged it between her lean, finely-formed legs and began playing with her vagina, which instantly became wet as his fingers probed, stroked, then entered it. Her back arched, forcing her hips off the bed.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" Carol Ann groaned when Fred's finger slid into her. He'd fucked her silly the night before. She didn't even remember going to sleep. Now he was making her crazy all over again!

Fred had a raging hard-on. After quickly bringing his eager partner to a high state of eagerness, he rolled on top of her and plunged his cock into her. God, it felt good! Fantastic sensations roiled in him as he plumbed Carol Ann's clasping channel with his rigid cock.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" Carol Ann moaned. She went wild as Fred's cock plunged into her repeatedly. Her hands gripped him and her hips pounded up to meet his.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! I...I...I'm gonna come!!!!" Carol Ann wailed, her hips rocking wildly. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gonna come!!! Now!!! Oh, now!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Gggahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Fred felt his partner erupt, then his own ecstasy exploded and he bathed her insides with his juices. He kept pounding into her as long as he could then, spent, he collapsed atop her. When his cock began to soften and slip from her, he rolled onto his back.

Carol Ann lay there, electrified by what had just transpired. "Jesus!" she exclaimed, "You sure know how to wake a girl up!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Fred replied. "Want to get up and have breakfast?"

"Sure," Carol Ann replied. "Then what?"

"Well..." Fred looked pensive. "I've got the day off. Unless you want me to leave, I could stay a while. You did promise to show me an apartment, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did promise to do that, didn't I?" Carol Ann replied, smiling.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers