The Wedding Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Too good!!! Too good!!! My God!!!" Barbara cried. "God, Reg! I've never, ever felt like this!!! God!!! Oh, God!!! I can't stand it!!! I can't stand itttt!!! Feels too goooooddd!!! I....I...Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She stiffened and began to quake violently. She clutched Reg's arm and her fingers dug into his flesh. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Screams of delight continued to pour from Barbara and her arched body continued quivering, quaking, and straining. "Eeeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

After one last, loud cry, Barbara went limp. Reg kissed her pussy softly, pulled his finger out of her, and stretched out on the bed next to her, and cradled her gently in his arms.

Barbara lay there, breathing easily, her lovely chest rising and falling gently, her eyes closed, a smile on her face. She finally opened her eyes and turned to face him. Her pretty brown eyes were bright and she smiled at him softly. "Oh, Reg!" she exclaimed, "God! That was incredible! I never knew it was possible to feel as wonderful as you just made me feel!"

Working on her had revitalized Reg's cock, which pressed against the soft, smooth surface of her belly as they lay snuggled in each other's arms.

Barbara slid a hand between them and gripped it. "I thought that's what it was!" she exclaimed, looking startled. "My God, you're hard again! I...I..."

"You want to quit?" Reg asked.

Barbara stroked his cock. "No Way! Not when you've got this!" she responded avidly.

Reg began caressing her lovely peaked breasts. He was already turned on, and even though she'd just enjoyed her third orgasm of the evening, Barbara seemed to want more. His hands moved over her warm flesh and his passion once again blossomed and bloomed.

"Please, Reg...make love to me again!" Barbara murmured, her chest heaving, her hand clutching his cock. "I want to feel you in me again!"

Reg got her to roll on her side, her back to him. Then he guided a lean, lovely leg back over his, and pulled her against him. Snuggled against her spoon-fashion, he reached over her and guided his cock into her wet opening as he thrust against her. He shuddered as his rigid pole once more invaded her incredibly snug passageway.

"You're huge!" Barbara gasped, "God!!!"

Reg began moving his cock in and out of her. He put his hand over the spot where their bodies joined, found her clit, and began stroking it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Barbara cried, her body jolting. "So goooddd!!! Feels so goood!!! More, Reg!!! Do me more!!!!" Her hand covered his, urging him on.

It took considerable self-control for Reg to keep from coming, given the snug, rippling grip of Barbara's incredibly tight cavity, but he managed somehow, and kept thrusting into her and rubbing her clit. Soon she stiffened and her hand clasped his.

"Nowwwwwwwww!!! Oh, God!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Yessssss!!! Eeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!!! I'm commminnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!" Barbara shrieked, her body quaking.

There was no reason for Reg to hold back any longer. He, too, quivered and moaned as his pulsating cock spewed blasts of his hot seed into Barbara. "Take it, baby!!! Take ittttttttt!!!" he yelled.

Both of them were so spent afterward that they dozed off in each other's arms. There were satisfied smiles on both of their faces.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12