The Wedding Day

Story Info
A tragedy of the past colors a new love story.
1.4k words
3.81
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stare out the window at the rain and wonder if it is fate. One year ago today you were wearing your wedding dress, thrilled and terrified to be marrying Terry. It was raining that day but you hadn't noticed until the phone call came and your mother-in-law collapsed.

Moments after that are still broken and blurred to you. Being rushed into your honeymoon limo with your bridesmaids to go to the hospital... Sitting in your full gown in the hospital waiting room staring at a cup of cold coffee... the doctor walking toward you with a look of defeat. You knew he was dead.

It had been a hard year. After the shock and the weeping there had been the funeral. You remember how Terry's family sort of drifted away as the months passed. You didn't go out and were terrified of driving.

Luckily your work let you stay at home most of the time. When you absolutely had to be driven somewhere, a girlfriend would drive you.

Once when everyone was too busy and you had to get to Cardiff you called Tristam, Terry's brother. You hadn't talked in awhile, but he stepped into the breach and spent the day driving you, waiting for you and driving you home. The dinner you treated him too seemed like pale reward for such gallant behavior.

You hadn't meant to do it again, but then he called you just when you needed another lift. Never did find out why he called but you found yourself looking forward to him pulling up in his Land Rover.

A month of rides and dinners passed when you got to know him better. He'd always been scarce when you were dating Terry but had moved back home. A month of rides before he kissed you.

You wanted him but you also knew it wasn't time. Your heart wasn't ready to open again. He said he understood. After another week of rides you started to believe him.

Your favorite author would call it a slow burn romance, the kind kindled in friendship and a sexual longing marinated in chaste kisses and brief hugs.

As summer came and passed, you realized you were in love with him. Slowly that became okay in your head as well as your heart. A fortnight ago, you kissed him.

Your romance flared up bright and hot. Your thoughts were consumed with him and you brought him to your bed with great anticipation. He did not disappoint.

Tristam was a passionate and patient lover, eager to please you first before taking you as his own. His body was beautiful due more to genetics than the three kilometer runs he would take. He made you feel loved, desired, cherished, and consumed all at once. You'd never felt it before.

Turning from the window, you hear him come into the house with the key you'd given him. He walks up the stairs to your bedroom and steps in holding a single rose.

His face is serious as he walks up and kisses you. He knows the date as well as you. You slide into his arms and bury your face in his chest. You flow with tears, cradling a sadness in your heart which while undiminished, seemed dulled by time.

You lose track of time as he holds you and strokes your hair. When you finally draw back, the room seems dim. The sun is setting leaving you in twilight.

Your emotions are jumbled, echoes of grief wrestling with an intense desire to feel alive, to feel anything good. You kiss Tristam again, this time with passion. You need him. You need him to take you, to carry you away into the oblivion of selfless pleasures. You cradle his cock in his jeans and your need is made plain.

Leaving the room in only the watery twilight, you both get undressed. Clothes are laid neatly over the backs of chairs. You pull back the covers together and lay on the bed facing each other.

The shadows play tricks on your bodies but your hand knows the way to his cock. It is hot and hard, the power of his desire for you. You move the soft skin toward the tip and then toward the base slowly.

His hand slides over your hip to cradle your lower back as he moves close. His lips find yours and you share moisture and soft breath. You feel the hairs of his chest tickling your breasts until he moves a little closer, pressing against you.

For a time, all there is are his kisses, your hands just holding him. But soon your fires are built up and you want him too much to wait.

"I want you..." you whisper. A simple phrase but so powerful. It says that he is your everything, your world at the moment, and there is nothing you could imagine wanting more than him.

In an unusual move, he shifts himself on top of you, pushing your legs apart with the movement of his thighs. You feel his cock gently stroking your full, wet labia as his mouth moves to suckle your nipples.

A low moan of pleasure vibrates up from your core and you hold your breasts to his mouth, eager for your sensitive nipples to be licked and pulled between his lips.

He teases you at length, getting you wetter and more desperate for completion. The head and shaft of his cock becomes fully lubricated by the flowing desire between your legs.

"please..." you beg.

Shifting himself down the bed a little he moves his hands under your knees. In a single movement he lifts your legs up and raises your pelvis. You gasp, anticipating his cock, but then feel it dancing against your arse.

He looks at you, not saying a word, searching your twilight face for a sign. You bite your lip and nod. Suddenly such taboo penetration is just what you desire.

Your legs hook on his shoulders and you feel his hands grip your arse, groping you in his rampant desire. His fingers find your pussy and stroke you, covering each finger in your juices. Then they travel down between your cheeks and begin to massage your hole.

Apprehensions battle base desires you only let loose in your latest night fantasies. You will yourself to relax and then gasp as his first finger slithers into your bottom. The barrier breached, you soon felt two and then three pushing inside you. It wasn't enough.

"Fuck me!" you blurt, your hands gripping the bed sheets. His fingers slip out and you feel the head of his cock press against your bottom. It takes over a minute, but finally you feel your arse relax and the head of his cock pop inside you.

Once the head is in, his shaft slides in quite easily. You're breathing fast and flush. The sensation of his cock in your arse is strange and wonderful, new and far more exciting than you could imagine. You love feeling him fill you up and want him deep inside you.

He begins to work his cock out and then back in. Everything is slow and he keeps stroking juices from your pussy to lubricate the penetration. Moments turn to minutes and gentle pushing escalate to thrusts.

When your bodies start slapping as he fucks your tight arse, you feel your body responding with a buzz of pleasure. It races from your toes to your ears with sharp twinges in your nipples and clit. You're feeling violated and all you can think of is more.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum," he moans and his thrusts become faster, harder, and deeper. You're riding high and close to the edge of your own orgasm. When his fingers find your clit, it only takes a dozen strokes to set off an immense wave of pleasure.

Your body grows tighter and then the spasms of intense pleasure begin, thundering in your pussy and ass and slamming out across your body to throw you in wild abandon. Your yelling something but you can't think enough to know what. All you know is that you're cumming harder than ever and your lover's cock is deep inside you.

Your orgasm grips his cock tight and sends him over the edge. He pushed in one last time, his waist pressed hard against your bottom as his cock throbs and then spurts his eruption deep inside your bottom.

Slowly your bodies relax away from your orgasms, rigid postures of erotic tension ease into softer caresses. He slips out of you and moves to lay beside you. His body is hot against your back, his half-hard cock nestled lengthwise between your cheeks. His hands move to hold you, fingers resting on your breasts.

You whisper your love for each other and then notice that the sun has broken through to reveal a glorious sunset outside your window.