The Wedding Dress

Story Info
She finds herself captive to sexual desire.
4.6k words
3.78
35.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plato5v
Plato5v
10 Followers

Sarah Johnson sat stoically as she waited what usually was the happiest day of a girl's life, her marriage. This was not so for young Sarah. At 18 she was to be married to a man older enough to be her father and maybe even her grandfather. A man she had only said a few words answering his questions in an interview. She had little choice but to answer as she had been instructed by her Uncle.

Here she sat in a wedding gown she could not even believe would have been made in the shameful way it display her. The gown was black and went from her neck to a very tight skirt going all the way to the floor. She had to practice walking in it because she could only take very short steps. However this was not the problem of the dress, it was what was missing in the dress that made it so obscene.

Sarah could feel the tightness of the clamps on her nipples as her breasts were protruded through elastic bra like fitting forcing her rather large breasts straight out declaring to everyone look at us. A chain on the nipple clamps went around her neck pulling her nipples up to full attention.

The dress then tightly covered her until it reached her waist. Here the dress mostly disappeared except for tight bands that reached down both sides of her body holding the dress firmly in place. Her closely shaved pussy was totally revealed by the absence of any covering and this extended between her legs allowing most of the butt cheeks to be exposed. To make it even worse as she waited to go before the crowd gathered for her wedding her uncle had bent her over and spanked her butt cheeks so they both glowed with a reddish hue. Sarah still felt the sting of the paddle he had used.

Sarah was also very aware of the fullness in her genitals since a butt plug filled her ass. She could feel the hair attached to this plug giving the appearance of a fox like tail. Her pussy was also filled with a dildo and she knew both were controlled by her uncle and will begin to vibrate as she walks down the aisle. Sarah has been so conditioned that these vibrations will have an immediate effect on her. Sarah hopes she will be able to contain herself in the manner she has been instructed or else there will be punishment.

The door suddenly opens and her uncle walks toward her. He helps her up since she is unable to stand by herself due to the tightness of the dressed. Without a word he motions her forward and she walks out the door. The standing crowd applauds her obscene appearance as she walks down the aisle to begin the next phase of her nightmarish new life.

Chapter 2:

As Sarah walked down the aisle she could feel all the eyes staring at her most private areas. She felt totally exposed in a most obscene manner. The crowd could also see the beginning excitement resulting from the beginning vibrations of the butt plug and dildo inserted in her. As she took each step they made their presence known inside her. She had only taken a few steps when she felt the vibrations of the dildo begin deep within her. At one time she would have been disgusted by this feeling but now she could barely control her body as it responded to the stimulation. Her pussy was already wet with desire as she felt pussy juice beginning to run down her leg. Her erect clit pressed hard against the small suction cup on the dildo and the vibrations seem to become part of her.

It had only been a few months since she had been just a regular 18 y/o teenager in high school hoping to soon graduate. That seemed ages ago. After both her parents were killed in a car accident she was sent to live with her only relative, her Uncle Karl. He lived in a secluded area and she knew immediately she was in trouble when she arrived at his home. He was a member of a strange cult where men were totally in charge. No one in the family could question him, he was totally in control of the household.

When she walked through the door of his isolated farmhouse she knew her life had changed. As she stood there her Uncle walked in and without saying anything stood and stared at her.

"You are now here and I am in charge. You will do what I say or else," he said.

Sarah just looked at him not knowing what to say.

"Say something girl," he shouted.

"Yes sir," she stammered.

"Take off your clothes," he suddenly demanded as her Aunt walked into the room also staring at her.

"What?" she asked not believing what she had heard.

Her Uncle walked up to her and slapped her face.

Sarah recoiled and felt the pain. She shuttered and wanted to run but there was no where to go.

"I do not like to repeat myself. Take off your clothes," he demanded again.

As he began to raise his hand to strike again Sara could see her Aunt was not going to help her. As a result she began unbuttoned her blouse and slowly took it off. She looked to see her Uncle still staring at her and she slowly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. She was now standing before her Uncle and Aunt only clad in her bra and panties.

"You are not finished," her Uncle said.

Sara had never been naked in front of anyone others than her mother and her friend. She could not believe what was happened but she was too scared to do anything as she pulled off her bra revealing her rather large breasts. She then pulled down her panties revealing her pussy hidden some by her pubic hair. She stepped out of her panties completely naked. She quickly attempted to cover her pussy with her hand.

"Move your hand," her Uncle commanded.

Sarah moved her hand and stood totally naked as her Uncle and Aunt stared at her body.

"Ok, this is the way it is going to be. You are here and I am in charge. You will do everything I tell you to do without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Sarah replied.

"I see my job is to get you married as soon as possible. You are not ready yet so we will have to work on that. Are you a virgin?" he asked.

"What?" she said not quite understanding what he meant.

"Have you ever fucked a guy?"

"No," she said not believing what he was asking.

"Well, we will have to take care of that. You need to be trained on how to please a man so that a man will want you," he explained as if it was nothing special.

"No, please. I don't want to have sex until I find someone that I fall in love with," she said.

"Don't be ridiculous. You will fall in love with who I decide you should fall in love with. I will find a man for you and you will be happy with my choice. You will also have to know how to keep him happy and my job is to teach you what you need to know."

"Okay, while you are here you will mostly be naked. Mary, take Sarah to her room and show her where she will be sleeping. I have to do a few things. We will begin the training tomorrow."

At that Sarah's Aunt Mary motioned to her to follow her. Sarah picked up her clothes and followed her Aunt into a very small room with a cot.

"Here is where you will live. I must tell you if you do not do exactly like your Uncle says he will punish you and you do not want to make him angry with you."

As her Aunt left her alone in the small room she sat on the cot and began to cry.

The rest of the day passed and at dinner time she was brought into the dining room still naked. She sat at the time and was presented food. She was not very hungry still feeling confused and upset but ate some. She then went to bed wondering what the next day would bring.

She was awakened early by her Aunt and instructed to clean herself up and make herself presentable. She took a hot shower and her Aunt gave her some toiletries. She then presented her to the Aunt who looked her over.

"That will not do," her Aunt said.

"Come here and sit down. Spread your legs," her Aunt instructed. Her Aunt then proceeded to lather up her genital area and shave off all her pubic hair leaving her pussy very exposed. She felt her Aunt's fingers softly rubbing her tinder pussy lips and clit. She noticed that her Aunt had a sly smile as she did it. Sarah could feel her pussy reacting to her Aunt's touch even though she felt disgusted by what her Aunt's fingers were doing.

Her Aunt got up and opened Sarah's legs wide and said, "There, your pussy is all clean now. Get up."

Sarah was led to the back porch. There she was instructed to bend over a wooden device. Not knowing what else to do she complied and very quickly her wrist were bound so that she was lying on her stomach over the device. This resulted in her butt sticking up in the air. Her legs were quickly spread and also bound leaving her in a very exposed position.

"What are you doing?" she cried as she felt a hand rubbing down her ass crack onto her pussy lips.

Whap!

"Owhhhh," she cried as she felt the hard slap on a hand on her tender butt cheek.

Whap! Whap!

"Oh, that hurts," Sarah pleased as her Uncle continued to spank her ass.

"Just getting you ready," he said. As he moved around she could see that he was now naked and his cock was sticking straight out.

"No, please. Don't hurt me," she cried wondering if he was going to rape her.

"Oh, I am not going to hurt you," he said. With that he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up as far as it would go due to her bound hands. He then made her drink some liquid which burnt as it went down her throat.

"Ohhh, What was that?" she cried as she felt it burn in her stomach. As it burned she felt strange and suddenly her body felt very warm. As Sarah attempted to grasp her situation she felt hands now rubbing some lotion on her breasts. Immediately she felt warmth spread on her skin. She felt her nipples stiffing.

"What is happening to me!" she cried as her body began to feel warm and strange. Even though she could not see much in her position she could tell her Uncle continued to rub this strange lotion all over her skin. As he did she could feel the warmth spreading throughout her body. That with the strange potion she had drunk was making her feel very odd. Her body was tingling and she began to feel almost a throbbing between her legs. Sarah had very little sexual experience. She had masturbated a few times and now found that same feeling beginning to envelope her even though she did not want it. She could feel her clit beginning to swell. It had never done this before but she could feel it stretching almost to the point of pain. She did not understand what was happening to her.

Suddenly, she felt something entering her most private area. It slipped easily into the very wet entrance to her pussy and pressed against her virginity. She felt the slight pain as it fully entered her body. It sat there for a moment and then she felt it expanding. She could not understand what was happen when it began to vibrate sending waves of stimulation through her. As this was happening something seemed to suck in her clit and she felt something soft rubbing massaging it. Sarah's body had never had such stimulation. This was too much and her body exploded in an orgasm. Not only did she not understand what was happening she had never felt anything so wonderful. It totally engulfed her being.

"Ahhhhhhh," she cried as her body shook with an intensity she had never known. It was too much for her. She soon felt her consciousness slipping away in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"You learned your first lesson," her Uncle said as he slipped the dildo out of her pussy and shot a load of cum right into her pretty face. He rubbed his cum into her skin and smiled at Aunt Sarah as he began to release her from her bonds.

Chapter 3:

Sarah awakened with full memory of everything that had happened to her. Her loins were sore but there was a kind of afterglow of the multiple orgasms that she recently experienced. Her body seemed to have a new level of interest in things she previously did not realize existed. She was still the same Sarah but something had changed in her. It was as if she had tasted the forbidden Apple and now could not help herself for wanting more.

Without exactly realizing it her hand moved down between her legs. Her pussy was still somewhat inflamed from the recent events and as she touched it she gasped a bit. Her pussy had never been sensitive like this. She wondered what her Uncle had done to her. As she felt between her legs she felt her clit. It was protruding like it had never done before. It was previously just a little bump but now it was a large bump.

She did not have long to think about things since at that point the door opened. Her Aunt walked in the room.

"Good, you are finally awake. Get up. You have some chores to do," she ordered.

"Put on these," her Aunt said and handed her a pair of sandals.

Sarah put on the sandals and walked out of the room still naked. With each step she took she could feel her pussy lips rubbing together. She also could feel her clit still engorged and as her pussy lips rubbed it, it seemed to become even more sensitive. She wondered if this was just a temporary thing or had her Uncle really done something to her. Sex had never been much on her mind before but with each step she took it was about the only thing filling her mind.

She spent the next couple of hours cleaning the house, washing dishes, and other such chores. During the entire time she could not help but feel the tension her pussy lips made as they rubbed against each other and her erect clit. She noticed the entire time her pussy remained wet. While she worked her Uncle would appeared and watched her for a while but had little to say.

"Okay, that is enough work right now," her Aunt said after a couple of hours.

"Go rest awhile. You can sit in the chair over there."

Sarah sat down in a rather large chair. She could feel the fabric rub against her skin. Even that had an effect on her. While no one was looking she felt between her legs and was shocked at how sensitive she continued to be and the fact her clit continued to protrude like it had never done.

After a few minutes her Uncle opened the door, "Come with me Sarah."

Sarah got up and followed her Uncle to the next room.

"Get up there," he said and she got up on what looked to be an examination table for a gynecologist.

"Put your legs in these," he ordered.

Sarah complied as if in a trance. As she placed her legs in the slots she was totally exposed. Her Uncle took her arms and secured them. Then he secured her feet so she could not move. He also attached straps to her body and so was at his total mercy. She just laid back and let him do what he wanted since there was not much she could do anyway.

"Here, drink this," he said and she took a sip of the same liquid she previously had been given. She felt it burn it way down her throat and felt the same warming feeling in her stomach. Also, she felt a difference in her mood everything seemed more real.

She could not see what her uncle was doing but she felt the dildo go inside her already wet pussy. It slipped in her tight pussy which was already very self-lubricated. It filled her up with a good feeling. She felt her Uncle apply some cream to her very sensitive clit. Then she felt something slip over it. As her Uncle finished she could see that a small cup had been places over her clit. A tube was attached and as her Uncle turned something on suction was created. She saw and felt her clit sucked up into the tube. Her clit was extended almost an inch into the tube. Inside the tube there was something moving and it brushed against her clit. The effect was immediate.

"Oh God, it feels so good it hurts," Sarah cried. She attempted to thrust her hips to grind her clit on something but the restraints held her.

Her Uncle watched with interest and began adjusting things so that the level of stimulation was moderated. Sarah was not quite to an orgasm but his with his expert guidance he kept her just on the verge of orgasmic fulfillment. It was both torture and extreme pleasure to Sarah. The chemical she had ingested along with the stimulant applied directly to both her clit and on the dildo played it role.

Sarah was convulsive as she lay on the table. After what seemed like an eternity to Sarah her Uncle allowed her to have a most intense orgasm. It was even more so than the day before. It was just too intense. Sarah had never felt such pleasure. She did not know that such a feeling could exist.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she screamed as her body simply exploded in ecstasy. This time Sarah remained conscious much longer than she had before and so experienced more of the full force of her Uncle's manipulation of her libido

Her Uncle simply watched and smiled. He knew that Sarah was now hopelessly addicted to sex.

Chapter 4:

The next few months were very confused and perplexing for Sarah. Every other day she was given a sexual treatment which continued to build upon each previous experience. Sarah's nutritional needs were very careful regulated and various libido increasing natural foods were her main source of food. She was required to exercise regularly to maintain a firm sexy body. As time progressed the liquid stimulants were no longer needed. Sarah could experience multiple intense orgasms simply from the stimulation created by the inserted dildo and the suction cup on her continuing growing clit. Now even on her rest days Sarah's clit now remained over an inch long protruding from her pussy in a very noticeable manner. It was continuously stimulated whenever Sarah walked as it rubbed against her pussy lips.

The first time Sarah was allowed to dress she noticed immediately how her clit rubbed against the silk of her panties. It now protruded enough to be direct contact with the soft material. Time had to be spent allowing Sarah to get used to wearing panties with her enlarged sensitive clit. Whenever she was in panties Sarah found herself in a state of sexual excitement and she had to extend effort to keep this from resulting in an orgasm.

Her Uncle also used various instruments and exercises to increase both the sensitivity and the size of Sarah's nipples. Nipples clamps were often used squeezing Sarah's nipples to the point of pain and then suddenly releasing them. This allowed the blood to quickly flow back in thus increasing the sensitivity. During Sarah's sex treatment these clamps were used in conjunction with her orgasms. This formed a mental association between the sensitivity of her nipples and her orgasms so even wearing a bra increased the sexual tension in Sarah's body.

As time progressed Sarah began to receive enemas before each treatment. The enemas contained various herbs and other nutrients that further increased Sarah's libido. Afterwards Sarah's treatment began to include butt plugs and dildos that were inserted into Sarah's anus. Work was done to associate these feelings of fullness with her orgasms. At times Sarah would reached intense orgasms simply from the stimulations of either her nipples or from anal insertions or sometimes both. Sarah was now to the point where no matter what she was doing she was in some sort of sexual excitement and orgasms could be obtained with very little effort.

Sarah's Uncle also spent time discussing various ideas of sexual submission with Sarah. He completed these discussions in such a manner so that her submissive attitude was reinforced by her sexual excitement. She was also exposed to all manner of pornography in such a way that it further excited her and desensitized her so that nothing was taboo to her. Sarah's mental programming was such that she was a willing participant in any sexual act that was required of her. However, Sarah continued to be aware of her normal past teenage years and was aware of how she was being changed. Also there was a part of her that realized this manipulation was against her will. Deep within her there was a confused conflict but it had grown weak due to the interference of the deep intense physical pleasure that Sarah received from her sexual stimulation. When she had moments alone she had a difficult time concentrating on anything but the physical sensations in her body but at times she did know who she had been.

Plato5v
Plato5v
10 Followers
12