The Wedding Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plato5v
Plato5v
10 Followers

During this time she had no direct physical contact with others. Everything was done with various mechanisms. The only exceptions to this were that everyday she was forced to eat semen. This occurred at every meal. At first it was disguised in taste but after she grew used to it no additional ingredients were added. It seemed with the psychological and physical manipulations of her personality she grew not only to like the taste she began to crave it. At that point she was instructed in the art of cock sucking.

Her Uncle was very careful who he used for Sarah's ingestion of cum. The men had to be healthy with no disease. Before each meal Sara was brought out and displayed in such a manner that most men would quickly obtain an erection. She would then be instructed to kneel down and begin sucking the man's cock. Sarah knew that all of the cum must be swallowed or punishment would ensue. This was not a problem since at this point she craved man's milk and wanted all of it.

Sarah was also presented with a several cocks during her sexual training so that this also becomes associated with the physical pleasure of orgasms. At one point punishment had to be used in to prevent Sarah from having an orgasm just by sucking a man's cock and with no other stimulation.

After 6 months of extreme training Sarah's Uncle felt she was ready. He went to the other members of his cult and literally offered her for marriage. An elder from the next city expressed an interest and a meeting was set. During the meeting Sarah was brought in and examined. The man was allowed to touch her in anyway he wanted but was not allowed to have sex with her.

"She looks very nice," the elder said as a naked Sarah entered the room. Sarah no longer had any inhibition of the fact she was standing totally naked before a number of men and women.

"Sarah, present yourself," her Uncle ordered.

Sarah went through a variety of movements and poses so that no part of her body was hidden.

"She has a very developed clit," the elder said as Sarah presented her pussy for him to see.

"Yes, Sarah is very proud of her large clit and how sensitive it is," her Uncle proudly said.

"Yes, I can see her pussy is very wet. I also love those large nipples. They look so erect sticking out," he said as he continued to study Sarah's body. As he reached out and touched Sarah's nipples her body shook but Sarah had been ordered to remain calm during the inspection. She was to maintain control and having an orgasm was prohibited. Sarah knew severe punishment would ensue if she did anything to create problems for this inspection.

Sarah stood there and found her body very stimulated by all the attention she was getting. There was still the old Sarah who wanted to run and hide but this was almost gone. The main thought on Sarah's mind was to have someone take her and make her cum. At this point cumming was the only thing that seemed to matter to her. When was the next time she was going to have an orgasm. Yet, she was able to maintain as her Uncle ordered even when the man began to rub her clit.

"It seems she is very excited but is managing to keep herself under control. I am impressed," the elder said.

"I want her."

With that it was done. Sarah now had a new life with a man she did not know.

As Sarah processed the news she was perplexed. As long as he provided her with the stimulation she craved she did not care who she was with. However, she could not know what lay in store for her with her new master.

Chapter 5:

Sarah barely heard the vows as they were read. Her mind was focused between her legs at her throbbing clit. If she had heard the vows, if the younger Sara had heard the vows she would have never agreed to them. The vows she agreed to in front of everyone did not make her a wife. They made her a slave to her husband. She was to serve him in anyway he saw fit. All he had to do was to be her ruler as long as she served him well. Instead of a ring Sarah's Uncle presented her new husband with the controls to the dildo and butt plug. This was very symbolic and Sarah now given up all her rights in her new marriage.

She walked back down the aisle with her new husband and they enter a limousine. They were taking to the wedding reception and Sarah was led up onto a table and was required to stand there while the festivities continued all around her. Both men and women came and inspected Sarah as she stood there in the revealing dress. Both the dildo and butt plug remained in her but thankfully they were no longer vibrating.

After a few hours Sarah was allowed down and to go to the bathroom. The dildo and butt plug was now removed leaving Sarah feeling rather empty. Her mind was mostly a blank as she entered the car to drive home with her new husband. There was a small part of Sarah that was very repulsed by everything that was happening but this repulsion seemed to only further increased the sexual tension that dominated Sarah's mind. Sarah arrived at her new home and was taken to a large living room. Her she was allowed to lay on the floor. She lay there and looked up at her new master.

Plato5v
Plato5v
10 Followers
12