The Wedding Party

Story Info
An impromptu celebration turns to a night of more than sleep.
1.4k words
3.72
30k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been planning my sister's wedding for a few months now. The time came to send out invitations and write the ceremony with the officiant, so we made a weekend out of it. The bride, groom, myself (maid of honor), the bridesmaid Christy, and officiant/best man Mark. When the invitations were cut out, glued, stuffed into envelopes and finally finished, the real party began.

The three of us girls made a liquor run and brought home rum and soda and various flavored vodkas. We stayed outside a few minutes longer to just have some girl time before we all started to drink. We went back inside to rejoin the guys. The five of us laughed and talked well into the night. Around midnight we were ordering pizza and showing off our bridal attire to the best man (a cross dresser who enjoys dresses immensely).

While I was in the bathroom helping the bride, Mark and Christy were making out, hands on each other's faces and tongues peeking through open mouths only stopping as the bride and I re-entered the room, hoping they wouldn't get caught. As the night progressed, I noticed them stealing kisses and small gropes. Christy got up and went to the bathroom and I followed her for some innocent girl talk. I wanted to find out the deal between her and Mark because I thought they had ended their little fling a few months prior.

I waited for her to exit the bathroom and pulled her aside into an empty bedroom with the reasonings of bachelorette party planning.

"What is going on with you and Mark tonight?!" I asked her smiling.

"We broke up, but we are still fucking and hooking up occasionally. We are much better lovers than a couple"

"Oh okay, well you know we can all see you guys right? You really don't need to hide it."

We laughed together and she blushed. I started for the door but she caught my arm and said "hang on, Why don't you join in on our fun?"

I was shocked! Christy was never into girls before! She is a slim petite girl with beautiful Brazilian hips and long brown hair. I had had some fantasies about her before, but I had no idea she was even into the idea!

"When did you become interested in women?" I asked her, trying to keep the excitement from my voice.

"I never said I wasn't into girls, I just prefer men usually. But in this case, Mark told me he likes you and I love you like a sister so we may as well!"

"I'm flattered, but I am not nearly drunk enough to fool around with Mark!" we both laughed and headed for the living room.

When we emerged with lies of party plans on our lips, the pizza had arrived and we all sat down to eat and play "Never have I ever" We all got pretty drunk and were talking when Mark and Christy openly kissed each other in the living room, causing great shouts of "oooh" and whooping. They didn't stop but we could see them giggling. Mark only paused long enough to invite others to join the fun and to make a joke that he was going to sleep with the bridesmaids after the wedding. To which Christy and I both cuddled up with him and teased him a bit before the drinking continued.

A few more hours, a few more shots, a few cuddles and butt grabs later, it was 5 am and we all needed to get to sleep. Myself, Christy and Mark made a large bed on the super sized couch and settled in while the bride and groom away-ed to their room bidding us goodnight. The three of us lay there, Mark in the middle with Christy and I on either side, our hips touching, trying to get comfortable as our conversation slowly died down and fizzled out.

A few moments of silence passed as sexual tension began to mount between Mark and Christy, who were slowly caressing each other's arms and chests through the covers we all shared. They moved slightly to switch positions moving the covers off of us all and giggling. I reached over and helped them rearrange their coverings,

"here let me help you guys" I said with a laugh.

"Would you like to join us Ivy?" Mark asked turning to face me.

Christy reached over and caressed my arm; her hands were soft and warm.I met her eyes as I thought for a moment and intertwined my fingers with hers. I nodded yes and we all repositioned ourselves. Mark bent down to me and took my face in his hands and kissed me softly, parting my lips with his tongue. He tasted of alcohol and Skittles, sweet and tangy on my tongue. I allowed myself to melt into his embrace and caressed Christy with my free hand softly on her shoulder with my finger nails. She leaned over and started to softly bite and kiss my neck and took one of my breasts in her hand massaging it and slowly pinched and twist my hardened nipple.

Mark stopped kissing me, my face still in his hands. He leaned towards Christy, kissing her, his tongue parting her lips just as he had mine. I let my fingers drift downward towards the rise in his jeans, stroking and rubbing his hard cock. His hips rose to press my hands harder down on him. He reached in my blouse and lifted out my breast, and then leaned down and began to nibble and suck on my hard nipple.

Christy was rubbing his hard member with me and there were soft moans coming from her lips as Marks hand slipped under her pajama bottoms and began to rub her moistened pussy. I moaned from the pleasure of his lips and tongue caressing my nipples. His lips were soft and his tongue forceful and determined. He leaned up and kissed me again and before I could take a breath as he pulled away to remove his pants, Christy was kissing me her soft mouth on mine and her tongue searching my mouth.

Mark returned to us and we both reached and took his exposed member in our hands, her handling the shaft and myself taking the balls gently in my palm. Very slowly she and I began kissing him, moving from his lips to his neck down over his chest both finally arriving at the throbbing member he had bestowed upon us.

Rising up on our knees we kissed each other and locked eyes, silently we bent down and took the cock into our mouths, our tongues flicking across the tip and up and down the shaft, occasionally kissing and touching each other.

I sucked on the balls as she took his cock into her mouth winning us a heavy moan of pleasure as he reached his hand under my skirt to my dripping pussy. He massaged my hairless mound and flicked my clit, causing me to moan, the vibrations from my lips tingling up his body. Christy and I kissed and swapped places and I took his cock deep into my throat. I felt Marks fingers glide into me and he began thrusting his hands in and out of me as I took his cock deeper in my mouth.

I felt another set of hands on my clit, Christy having moved her attentions to me. She rubbed and pinched me as only another woman can. My moans became more and more intense as they both played and explored my pussy. Mark reached up and grabbed my head, holding me to him, his body tensing. He moaned as he shot himself down my throat. He was warm and salty and slightly sweet on my tongue.

He collapsed back into his pillow as Christy and I kissed each other, sharing the taste of him and cleaning up his cock with our tongues. Mark pulled us up on either side of him with a laugh "I guess I got to sleep with the bridesmaids after all" and wrapped his arms around us. Christy and I caressed each others arms neither of us seemed to care that we didn't cum that night, we were just happy that he was happy.

We all relaxed into each other and fell asleep, arms and legs entangled.