The Wedding Party

Story Info
A very stuffy wedding...and a very sexy reception.
1.6k words
33k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

It was 1:05pm, and I was already regretting my decision to attend Scott and Pamela's wedding. I had known the two for years--they were my best friends at Stuyvesant High, class of 1997--but I couldn't believe they had started dating after the fifteen-year reunion and were now getting married. I didn't think it would last.

I hated being in this old, stuffy chapel, with Scott and Pamela's other friends from Stuyvesant--many of whom I still didn't get along with all these years later--and Scott and Pamela's old and wrinkled family members. I hated how cold and isolated this place felt. I hated being literally the only black person in this place. I wanted to leave, to hide in the bathroom until it was all over. I made a mistake.

I checked my iPhone one last time and shut it off; couldn't have my phone go off during the wedding. When I looked up, I saw something that made me think I didn't make a mistake.

A petite, pale-skinned young woman in a black dress walked down the aisle and took a seat directly in front of me. She had very long, vibrant red hair--the reddest I had ever seen, apple-red and luxurious--and freckles all over her face and shoulders. She took out her iPhone and made a quick call, telling a friend that she had arrived: she spoke in a beautiful Australian accent that melted my heart.

After her call ended, she shut her phone off and shook her hair. The sight of red locks over pale skin was too intense: it was all I could do not to stroke her hair. Suddenly, she turned around and looked at me: her piercing green eyes and pierced nose almost made my cock pierce through my pants.

"Hi there," she whispered. "You wouldn't happen to have a tissue, would you, mate? Just in case I start tearing up..."

"Oh, sure," I responded, reaching into my suit pocket for a small travel-size Kleenex package. I pulled a few tissues out and handed them to her; as she reached for them, I was riveted by the beauty of her pale manicured hand, also covered in lovely freckles.

"Thanks, dear," she replied, winking. "With any luck, I shan't need them."

This lovely Aussie lady turned back around, and I looked down for a moment at my crotch; what I wouldn't give to run to the bathroom again, this time to beat off to the image of this cutie from Down Under.

The wedding began at 1:30pm, and finally concluded by 2:45pm. I fled the chapel as soon as I possibly could; I was afraid that this beauty would see how visibly aroused I was, and think that I was some sort of creep. I took the train to the Valmont Convention Hall downtown, where the reception would be held. I didn't know if that lovely Aussie girl would be there; it would be just as well if she didn't show up, because what if I became noticeably horny again?

I got to the Valmont at 3:30pm, and tried to find a table in the most remote location possible; I just wanted to eat, avoid talking to people I didn't really like, watch Scott and Pamela have their first dance as a married couple, then hit the road. Less than fifteen minutes later, the Aussie showed up. What do I do?

The redhead noticed me almost immediately and waved hi, but she didn't sit next to me. Rather, she found a table at the opposite end of the hall, and chatted on her iPhone until other reception attendees joined her table. My table filled up as well, and I had to spend three agonizing hours pretending to be nice to Stuyvesant classmates I still had bad blood with, as well as members of Scott and Pamela's extended family.

Finally, at around 7:00pm, I had had enough, and excused myself to go out to the balcony. The sun was beginning to set and the air was quite fresh; I was so happy to be away from the crowd. I looked down at the golf course next to the parking lot, and wondered once again why people found golf so appealing. I leaned on the balcony railing and counted the legions of cars; was I the only one who had taken the train?

"Hey, don't jump, mate! It's not worth it."

It was the redhead, walking towards me with a champagne glass in hand. I smiled and shook my head.

"How're you doin', mate? Thank you again for the tissues. Turns out I didn't need 'em."

"Thanks. I'm OK. Just needed to get some quiet for a while. Receptions are so noisy--the music and everything."

"I know," she cooed, her accent hardening my cock even more. "I just needed some fresh air and some quiet, too."

"I'm Ron, by the way."

"Thanks. I'm Jessica."

"Jessica? That's a beautiful name."

"Yes. And before you ask, my mum named me after Jessica Lange, not Jessica Rabbit."

I laughed loudly, and she joined in. Indeed, she did resemble that cartoon character.

"So, you went to school with Scott and Pamela?"

"Yeah, it's been so long now...so, if you don't mind my asking, how do you know 'em?"

"Pamela and I worked together at Threshold magazine--she was the managing editor, and I was a feature writer."

"Oh, I see."

"So, what do you do?"

"I'm actually an attorney with Laine Lerman & Roberts--"

"Awesome! A couple of my friends work there, too."

"Wow! Small world."

"I know."

My eyes fell on her freckled cleavage. Her nipples were erect, and I would have given anything to see how pink they were, and to kiss and lick them.

"So, did anybody ever tell you you look like Pharrell?"

"You mean, the rapper? No."

Jessica smiled. Oh, how I wanted to kiss those pale, freckled cheeks...

"Well, I guess I should be the first."

We laughed, and Jessica took a sip of her champagne.

"Some of the girls at my table were talking about how handsome they thought you were at school--but they said you're so shy."

I smiled and looked down.

"Never thought of it that way...I guess...I don't know."

"Well, they really like you."

"Thanks.'

"And you must like them, too!"

"Why do you say that?"

She pointed a pale finger at my crotch. Oh shit. I was showing.

"Oh, my God--I'm so sorry."

Jessica laughed. "Why?"

I was frantic. "Look, Jessica, I really have to go..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Oh, God...look, I don't mean to harass you. I have to go..."

"No. Stay." Jessica put her hand on my chest. "What's wrong?"

I sighed. I was nervous as hell.

"Jessica..."

"Yes?"

"Look, that's...shit...that's from you, OK?"

Her red eyebrows were now raised in curious, mischievous delight.

"You're...you're really cute, OK? I thought you were kinda hot at the wedding. But I...I really think I just made a fool of myself, and now I have to go--"

"Don't go anywhere!" she replied, smiling. She put her champagne glass on the ground.

"Look up."

I looked at the sky.

"Do you believe in wishing upon a star?"

"Uh, no...not really."

"Well, I do." She closed her eyes. "I wish to meet a really hot black American bloke..." She then opened her eyes.

"I think my wish was just granted!"

Suddenly, Jessica grabbed me on the ass and kissed me. I didn't know what to make of the ass-grab, but I returned the kiss, marvelling at the softness of her lips.

Jessica elbowed my arm. "Say, do you want to head down to the car park?"

"What's that?"

"Oh, I forgot, you're an American," she said, winking again. "That's what we call the parking lot."

Jessica squeezed my hand, and we walked down the back stairs towards the parking lot. She pulled me into the back seat of her white Nissan Altima.

"Take your pants off," Jessica commanded.

"What?"

"Take them off! Now! Hurry up."

I loosened my pants as she pulled down the straps of her black dress and undid her bra, revealing her beautiful freckled breasts; her nipples were so lusciously pink. As soon as she saw my red boxers, she grabbed the fabric and ripped it in half, smiling as my hard shiny black cock greeted her eyes.

"Lie back," she whispered sharply, and I did so.

I shook with delight as she placed her tongue on my cock-head and began to lick, suck and fondle. This girl knew how to suck a cock, and the feeling of her pale fingers on my nut sack was nothing short of divine. As her mouth performed its magic, I wondered how long she had fantasized about being with a black American man, how often she had dreamed of fucking a brother from the States. I hoped my cock was fulfilling her fantasy.

I came harder than I ever had before, my cream covering her face, hair, shoulders and tits; I can't ever recall that much of a load bursting forth after a previous blowjob. I reached into my jacket pocket, pulled out the rest of my Kleenex, and helped her clean up.

After we finished wiping up my cum, we kissed and decided whether to return to the reception. She told me that her sister had worked in the music business in New York for a few years and dated a handsome black American DJ; she became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter named Matilda, who she was now raising back in Melbourne. "She's the cutest little thing," Jessica said with that gorgeous dimpled smile of hers. "I'd love to give her a cousin to play with one day."

I kissed her cheek and wiped a final strand of cum from her gorgeous red hair. "Well, if you need any help with that, just let me know..."

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
Angela’s Choice Black man takes a willing white wife.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
More Stories