The Wedding Party

Story Info
Wedding party strippers & mom's first oral sex.
2.9k words
4.27
67.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

This is a short story, I thought I'd like to share with all of you. I had promised that I wouldn't ever tell anyone, but at Janie's prodding I thought, what the hell. I'm sure my mother will never see the story, so here goes.

*

Dan and I were to be married on a Saturday evening in June at seven o'clock. We had dated for only nine month's before we both decided we would probably never find anyone else that would put up with, well with either one of us.

We had made all of the arrangements and were preparing for both of our families to come into town, for our weekend wedding.

My mother and my middle sister were flying in from south Florida, they were scheduled to arrive Thursday evening prior to our wedding.

Dan's best man and his other groomsman had flown in Friday morning. They rented a car and drove to a nearby hotel. By the way, Ron later moved his entire family to the Atlanta area, that was convenient, for both Dan and me, wink wink.

Everything was going wonderfully. We had a nice simple rehearsal, it lasted about an hour. Then we had a very nice but small dinner at a local eatery afterwards.

The wedding party included Dan, myself, Janie my daughter, who was twenty four at the time. Ellie my middle sister, Ron, Dan's best man and Derek another groomsman.

My mother had arrived with Ellie and was staying with us at the house. It was around ten p. m. Everyone had finished eating and everyone else, excluding the wedding party had left. We were enjoying our alcoholic beverages.

We were to continue drinking at our house, probably not such a good idea huh.

Derek and Ron had decided to take Dan out to a strip club for his bachelor's party. Dan had talked about it earlier this week, and I had agreed to it, it wouldn't be a problem.

I really don't know why, or what to say, but all of a sudden it became a problem.... I had gotten a bad feeling about letting Dan go.

I told all three of them that Dan wasn't going.....the boys could go, just not Dan! It was late, and I could just see the three of them getting into trouble.

All three boys immediately became unhappy to say the least. By this time, we had left the restaurant and returned to the house. I continued to prompt the others to go on, just not Dan!

After a while, what had started out as a joke and kidding, then became serious. I could tell, all of the boys including Dan weren't going to be happy, and this wasn't just going to go away.

Ellie and I finally decided, if the boys wanted a strip show we would give them a strip show. My sister Ellie and I agreed to remove our fancy rehearsal clothes, in order to maintain peace in the family.

Plus, by now I'm sure you all have figured out that I'm an exhibitionist. It wasn't long before the boys, all of them let us know that wasn't going to be enough, just the two of us stripping.

So finally, after another fifteen minutes of offers, rejections and counteroffers, Janie agreed to join us.

Providing Dan, and at least one of the groomsmen would also undress for her, or should I say, for us women.

Janie was the icing on the cake, finally close to midnight, we had come to an amicable agreement.

Usually by eleven o'clock in the evening, my mother is sound asleep....But if Dan and Derek were going to strip naked, and expose their willies, well there's no way you were going to get my mother to miss that! Dirty ole lady lol.

I decided to go first. I had wore a blue flowered dress, black lace bra and black pantyhose, no panties, as I was wearing pantyhose. After all, I hadn't dressed or planned on being a stripper this night.

I did turn on our stereo though, I believe it was Sade, If my memory is correct. Not really great stripper music, but very romantic. I believe Sade was playing the very first time that Dan and I made love.

I started to dance, very smooth and sexily. Janie helped me by unzipping my dress. I wiggled, and it fell to the floor.

Dan started to whistle, Ron and Derek cheered me on. This is when my mom stood up and left the room. She said as she left, "let me know when the boys start to undress, I'll be back." Mothers!

I then removed my bra, then my pantyhose, I threw them over my shoulder. When we started dating, I had learned that Dan preferred his women to be clean shaved or smooth. Being an exhibitionist, it was no big deal.

I did notice Ron and Derek both, seemed to approve of Dan's choice in women.

After I had undressed, I sat down beside Dan. I didn't see a need to get dressed, besides, I wanted to watch Ellie and Janie too.

This was way before Janie Dan and Ellie, ever even thought about hooking up! For that matter, Ron too.

Ellie was the next to undress, same music. She had on a white blouse, black slacks. She removed her blouse first, then her bra. She has always been self conscious about her butt, I think it's a nice looking butt, but you know how some women can be. Nobody is perfect.

Next, she removed her slacks. By now, the boys were having a good time, enjoying their very own private amateur strip show. Soon after, with a little coaxing, she removed her panties.

This wasn't in her original plans, as she had a full bush of hair. I'm sure if she had known about the strip show, there might have been some trimming involved. But still, I thought she looked nice and I believe the boys did too.

Janie was last, always the tease, she kept threatening to stop or quit, but in the long run, I think she was looking forward to seeing the men undress, just like the rest of us ladies.

Janie had worn a white Peasant style top, with a full length maroon skirt. She removed her skirt, exposing her long athletic legs. Then her top, she was wearing a sheer beige bra, she didn't need to remove it, you could see clear thru it.

She removed it anyways, allowing her full size D breasts to swing free. As she let them loose, she rubbed them both. Her nipples immediately,doubled in size. Last, she removed her beige or nude thong panties. Janie threw them at Dan, hitting him in the face, we all laughed.

I knew that Janie had always had a crush on Dan, she thought he was handsome, and liked his legs. I believe this moment, this very moment is when she sealed their fate, someday they would be lovers.

As she stood there, I was a proud mama. She was beautiful, almost perfect. Her voluptuous size D breasts, large inviting nipples, her sexy smooth butt, and as usual, her small landing strip of nicely trimmed pubic hair, she's had ever since she was a freshman in college.

We, the girls had fulfilled our promise, or contract if you choose. Now, it was up to the boys.

I yelled, "mom, the boy's are getting ready to undress." I heard a commotion, as mom came running down the hall. Smiling all the way.

Did I say earlier that we were all drinking....well, anyways when she walked in, we all caught hell. "Girls, put your clothes back on, you should all be ashamed. I mean...Really ladies!" We all laughed and started to dress.

Now this is where it got really funny, and weird. Ellie, started telling us all, about her and mother's conversation on the plane trip up.

Ellie had mentioned something about oral sex, and Betty or mom, said that she had no idea what that was. Ellie continued to try and explain oral sex, to our sixty seven year old mother. Pretty challenging huh?

Ellie said mom just couldn't seem to grasp the concept. I guess that's something I had never thought about, oral sex and my mother in the same sentence. LOL!

Anyways, Ellie and mom had everyone laughing, almost to the point of crying. When we were finally able to calm down,

I suggested that the boys needed to fulfill or keep up their end of our agreement. Dan graciously agreed to go first.

Now Dan can dance, but he's really not very good. He can dance enough to get laid, that's about it. Of course, before he had removed anything, my mom was already bouncing up and down on her chair, laughing and having a good time. Crazy woman.

Dan, not nearly as much of an exhibitionist as I am, was pretty unsure of himself. But after all we had been drinking, we ladies just wanted to see some beefcake.

Dan was wearing a dark purple shirt, and black slacks, anything else, well, we'd have to see. I hadn't watched him get dressed.

Dan removed his shirt first, I'll have to admit he has a nice chest, broad shoulders um, yummy. Next, his black slacks, he unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. "Nice legs dad," Janie yelled as she slapped him on the ass.

Dan smiled, nervously he continued. He slid his black briefs to the floor, exposing his semi hard penis, that went...boing, as he removed his briefs.

My mother put her hands to her face and said, "Oh my Dan, that's nice, yes, it's very nice." She started to laugh. Still starring at his penis, she continued. "Oh my Oh, my. Can I touch it, Dan, please?" She ask, I doubt that Dan saw that coming.

He smiled, "sure mom, help yourself." He walked towards her. As he did, his penis started to become even larger and more rigid. Mom's eyes got real big...."Oh My," she said again. Slowly, she reached out and touched the head, then took his penis in her hand.

It was very quiet, the music was on, but everyone was watching MY mother handle Dan's penis. Janie looked at her grandma and said, "well, come on Nana you know what to do!"

We all, lost it, everyone including Dan started to wail, almost to the point of tears. Mom, let go of his cock. Derek looking on said, "no fucking way man, you guys are nuts!"

Finally, after some assurance and coaxing, Derek agreed to do his part of our agreement. Before Derek had removed his shirt, Dan was already fully dressed, Bummer.

Derek continued, he removed his slacks then his boxers. When he was finished, all of us ladies gave him a standing ovation for his valiant effort. Last, but not least.

Afterwards, Ron and Derek gathered up their things and headed back to their hotel for the night. We had fulfilled their need for a bachelors party.

Ellie and mom were staying with us, they were staying in our guest bedroom. Dan and I, retired to our own bedroom.

I guess it was about at this point, when mom started to ask Ellie more questions about oral sex. Mom had all kinds of questions. I guess being single for the past twenty plus years, she felt she had missed out on the entire sexual revolution.

After listening to them laughing and giggling, I finally opened their door. "What in the world are you two talking about?" I ask.

Ellie hardly able to talk said, "mom wants to know how oral sex works, how it feels. I told her I'm sorry, but it's never gonna happen." She couldn't control herself any longer, she laughed long and hard, almost to the point of crying.

Now, as I earlier admitted, we had all been drinking, far too much. I thought as I paused, then I whispered to Ellie, "Ellie, I'm going to get Dan, he'll show mom what oral sex feels like." Ellie giggled and nodded. I left the room and went back to our bedroom, to try and coerce Dan into helping us.

I walked over to Dan, who was already in bed and ask, "Dan I have a question to ask, please hear me out ok?" Dan nodded. "Well, you know how Ellie was talking with mom about oral sex don't you?" Again, he nodded. "Well I was wondering, would you mind showing my mom how it feels babe?"

I'm sure that Dan didn't expected to hear that! Dan, looking surprised said, "are you serious, do you really want me to preform oral sex on your own mother, here tonight?" I smiled and shook my head. "After all, how could I allow my mother to go her entire life, without enjoying oral sex at least once."

Dan smiled, "never a dull moment with you, huh babe?" I smiled and said, "Never." As he shook his head. We both walked into Ellie and moms room.

Ellie, started to giggle. She sat up in bed to mom's right side. I walked over to her left side, I smiled while saying, "now mother, we're doing this because we love you. Please don't fight it, it won't do you any good, we've already made up our minds."

Mother, looking a bit uneasy ask, "what are you two girls up to?"

Ellie smiled and said, "Mom, we're going to show you, with Dan's help, all about oral sex." Mom looked at Ellie, "what, you most certainly will not. I won't stand for it." She said sternly.

Ellie continued, "you're right mom not us, your daughters, but Dan, your soon to be son in law." Mom, seemed a little more at ease, but still wasn't buying into our idea.

Either way, before she could further object, I pulled her panties down and off. Ellie had lifter her nightgown, exposing her very thinly haired muff. At this point mom was petrified. She quickly tried to cover herself to no avail.

We had just exposed our mother to Dan. Mother didn't know what to think, she has always been a very prim and proper lady. This was out of her control.

Dan smiled as he softly said, "relax Betty, I believe this is something every woman needs to experience at least once, usually more in their lifetime. Relax and enjoy it."

As Dan lowered his head, her legs tightened. Noticing her discomfort, Dan began to rub and massage her thighs. Dan said, "relax gorgeous, I promise it won't hurt."

Even at sixty seven years of age, mom was still an attractive woman, and had a nice body. After all, she is my mother and Janie's grandma.

She appeared to relax, I guess she finally accepted that this was going to happen, whether she resisted or not.

I also believe my mom was very curious. When Dan's tongue touched her, she flinched, but soon relaxed. She was watching everything that Dan was doing.

As he gently located her clitoris, he began to stroke, and lick, very gently. I could tell by her eyes, she was starting to enjoy it, even though she was still very nervous and uncomfortable.

As Dan continued to flick, to stroke and tease her clit, mom became more and more relaxed, she laid her head back and started to breath heavily, enjoying this new found sensation. You could see her chest move as she breathed in, then out, her eyes rolled back into her head. She was really into her very first oral experience.

Dan, enjoying his first taste of his soon to be mother in law, slid his hand under and up into her nightgown, and started to fondle her breast. Mother did nothing to try and stop him, if fact, she seemed to enjoy and cherish the attention.

Very soon afterwards and quite suddenly, mom's body lurched forward, her leg muscles tightened, she let out a long loud moan, then a soft sigh. Her entire body quivered several times, she held her breath. Then, she totally relaxed.

As her breathing slowed after a minute or so, she opened her eyes, she had a tear roll out of corner.

She looked at Dan, then at Ellie and me and said, "you mean to tell me, I almost went my entire life without experiencing that, that what you call oral sex, or as I've decided to rename it, HEAVEN!"

Both Ellie, and I, started to laugh, and cry. Our mother, who was a good mom, had us all in tears. She was very pleased and very mellow, totally and completely satisfied, I believe is a good term.

She continued to make jokes about what she had just experienced. She actually ask Dan to marry her, lol, No fucking way!

At the very young age of sixty seven, my mother had her very first experience with oral sex, I believe she had loved it!

Soon after we all went to bed, to sleep. After all, our big day was coming up tomorrow, oops, it was already after midnight, ok today!

The only time the subject of oral sex ever came up again, was just before her seventieth birthday, mom requested that Dan do that very same thing, only this time, he would be the only one present. After all, it was her seventieth birthday.

That will be a memory that none of us will ever forget, especially mom or Dan.

*

This story, took place a little over ten years ago, since then, my mom has had several boyfriends. One, I believe she put in the grave with her desire for oral sex! You're never too old to learn. ;-)

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers