The Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers

But women love to dance. So if you asked her to dance she would be only too grateful to accept because most men can't or won't. So now she's willingly holding your hands and it won't be long before the dance steps call for some bodily contact. You'll soon feel those glorious breasts pushed into your chest and you can bet your life that she'll soon feel your erection. But she won't call the police.

Anyway, Maryam came willingly into my arms and we seemed to mould together perfectly. With the height of her heels her mound was perfectly aligned to my now throbbing crotch area. Her heady perfume assaulted my senses and when she looked into my eyes and smiled I almost died.

I held her close and she didn't try to pull away. My hand crept down onto her plump arse cheek.

"What are you doing," she whispered into my chest, as her body stiffened, "people will see us."

"No they won't," I replied, "it's quite dark in this corner." I had already manoeuvred her into a quieter spot. She made no effort to pull away.

We swayed around to the music for a few minutes whilst I went to work on her delightful arse. She seemed to be liking what I was doing as her initial protestations became fewer and weaker. Eventually she just gave up altogether and I felt her body relax.

I began to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, nuzzling into her as I did. She tilted her head to allow me greater access to her perfumed neck as I told her how beautiful she was, how sexy she looked and how gorgeous her body was. I told her she was missing out on so much enjoyment by denying herself pleasure and that it was a crime to forgo intimacy especially at so young an age.

I laid it on thick and she drank it all in. She pressed herself against me more forcefully and I felt her heart pounding against my chest, her breathing altering as her arousal to my seduction increased.

I'd booked a room. At a little over £600 for the night it wasn't cheap. Add to that the cost of the ticket for the charity event and my brand new tuxedo and I was in the hole for over two grand. But I felt it was going to be worth it.

"Will you be missed?"

"No, we always leave separately," she said without hesitation.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips. She kissed me back.

"I have a suite," I said as I held her tight, my eyes searching hers, hoping that she was as aroused as me. I needn't have been worried. Her eyes blazed back at mine.

I told her my room number and went up first. I waited for her by the lift and kissed her again as she got out. Arm in arm I walked her to my room and opened the door.

She went straight into the bathroom. I gave her a while before I realised she wasn't coming out anytime soon.

I entered to find her leaning up against the sumptuous marble topped sink looking into the mirror.

I stood there for a few seconds letting my eyes feast on her body. "Are you okay?" I finally asked.

She looked at me through the mirror. "Yes," she replied hesitantly.

I walked over to her and stood behind her, encircling her waist with my arms, my crotch wedging nicely in between her arse cheeks. I pulled her back into me and she moaned softly as I leaned down and rained soft kisses on her neck.

"Mmmmm ..." she moaned as she ground her hips back against my crotch. My hands left her waist and reached up to cup her breasts. This brought out a shuddering groan of delight.

I squeezed them together softly. This was going to be a romantic seduction. It was the right move to make. I was pretty sure if I played it rough she would bolt.

I carried on fondling her breasts for ages as I continued to suck and nibble at her neck. I didn't mind. They felt good in my hands and her nipples were already rock hard. She was moving her hips in a sensual way now as her arousal grew. I turned her around and our lips met. It was soft and playful until I felt her body twitch. She began to move with more urgency, her lips now mashing against mine as she sought to devour me. It was my own fault. As soon as I'd turned her around I'd slipped my hand in between her legs. I found her mound to be most receptive, even through the fabric of her dress.

She was almost panting now as she kissed me furiously, her tongue demanding entry into my mouth. I obliged immediately and her kissing grew ever more frantic as I rubbed her mound even harder through her dress.

The strange mewling sound emanating from her mouth announced her first small but intense orgasm. That and the violent arching of her body as a shock wave flashed through her body. She semi collapsed into my arms panting for breath.

She finally came around. She was still clinging to me but she opened her eyes and smiled. I felt my stomach tighten. I could easily get lost in those eyes. She was beautiful and that was dangerous. I don't do falling in love.

"Take me to bed," she whispered as she continued to smile. Who was I to deny a gorgeous woman what she wants.

Getting her dress of was surprisingly difficult despite the fact it was backless. She had to guide my trembling fingers to the right spot. Now that wasn't like me at all.

Rule number twelve. Take control. So I did. Now I had been shown where the zips and fasteners were I had her dress off in a matter of seconds. No bra or panties meant she was naked except for her high heels and her jewellery.

I took her in my arms and we kissed again. For a long time. But as we did my hands were busy working away on her spectacular breasts. They're not big, average I suppose but just a perfect shape and size with nipples that were still rock hard due to my fingers and thumbs pulling and tweaking and tugging at them constantly.

She seemed to like that a lot as her moans soon turned to groans of delight and her slight twitching became wholesale writhing and squirming as her body responded to my busy hands.

She climbed onto the bed and sat back to lean against the headboard, her eyes hungrily devouring me as I shed my clothes as quickly as possible. As I dropped my boxers and my cock swung free she gasped. I wasn't sure why. Was she disappointed?

I'm not hung like a horse. It's just a normal size cock, a little bit thicker and longer than average but not spectacularly big by any means.

"Ohmygod," she whispered, "it's massive!"

I smiled inwardly. Clearly she'd not been intimate with many men if she thought I was huge. But I guess shaving my pubes like the porn stars do does makes it look bigger.

She couldn't seem to take her eyes of it as I clambered onto the bed to sit beside her. I took her hand and wrapped her delicate little fingers around the shaft. She got the message immediately and started to work her hand up and down my throbbing erection.

I turned my attention back to her nipples. I spent an age tweaking and squeezing them, getting them hot before I cooled them down with my wet mouth, sucking and licking them. This freed up my hands, which went exploring further down her body.

Her legs parted for me instantly as I dropped a hand onto her knee. It was up her inner thigh in a flash, fingers rubbing her slit and teasing out her clit within seconds. She responded by squirming her arse deeper into the bed.

She was so wet my fingers slid in easily. She arched her back and groaned loudly. If that was all it took she was more than primed.

I gave her a deep smouldering kiss. It was long and passionate, our tongues duelling inside our mouths, our lips locked tightly together until we broke free panting for breath.

I pulled her down the bed to lay on her back and moved between her legs. She opened them wider for me. Her hands rested on my hips as I held myself above her, my cock hovering at her entrance.

She looked into my eyes and swallowed hard. "Please be gentle. I've never had anyone as big as you." She paused as she struggled to breathe. "I've never cheated on my husband and he was my first ..."

"I would never hurt you," I said. And I meant it. I could quite easily fall in love with this delectable woman. Right then, right there I had never felt closer to anyone else in my entire life.

A frown creased her forehead, her mouth forming a perfect circle as I pushed against her outer pussy lips. Her gorgeous brown eyes never left mine. They were wide open as she silently pleaded with me to be careful. The slight resistance of her pussy was pleasing as I eased the head of my cock into her slit. She stiffened and her eyes grew bigger as I slid more of my cock inside. Her inner pussy lips put up a bit more of a battle.

"Oh my ... ohh my goddd ..." she moaned as I finally bottomed out. "So big ... so big ..." She sucked in air through her clenched teeth.

I smiled. She was so good for my ego!

"You okay?" I asked.

"Huh huh," she mumbled weakly in reply. She swallowed hard.

I pulled back and she moaned. I leaned forward to kiss her, driving my cock slowly back inside her as I did so. She moaned into my mouth and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I undulated my hips and the moan turned into a long drawn out groan. The kiss deepened as she clung onto me for dear life.

I picked up the pace. We were no longer kissing. Her mouth was open wide as she gasped for air, her groans now turning to grunts as I slammed my cock deep inside her.

I was giving it to her good, or so I thought but I'd come to the conclusion that she wasn't a woman that was vocal during sex. Apart from the moans and groans and grunts she'd not said a word since I'd really got going. Not so good for my ego!

"Ohmygod ... ohhmmyyggoodd ..." she suddenly shouted catching me off guard, her whole body shaking as her legs, which had been spread wide now coiled tightly around my waist. Her high heels spiked into my flesh but I didn't care. I was getting a reaction at last.

I increased my efforts, which caused her to babble an endless stream of oooo's and aahhh's and ohmygod's as I continued to drive my cock in and out of her spasming pussy.

Her orgasm when it came was a muted affair. I felt her body tense, she held it for a while and then it was gone. I slowed down and looked her in the eye. It was so muted but she looked happy so I guess she liked it. Then she smiled and snuggled down into the bedding.

"That was great," she said with a broad smile, "the best I've ever had.

How was it for you?"

"I've not even started yet," I replied, trying hard to hide my look of disappointment. She was gorgeous and intelligent and had a fabulous body but she was not a good fuck by any stretch of the imagination.

"Oh my god, you didn't cum, did you?" she said with a look of horror.

"It's not a problem," I said. I could feel my erection wilting by the second. It wouldn't be long before it slid out of her pussy. I pulled out and lay down next to her.

"Oh Harry, I'm sorry," she said as she snuggled in under my arm. I'm not used to this, I don't know what to do."

My hand dangled over her breast. It was so tempting. I badly wanted her but ...

She was up and on her knees so suddenly she made me jump. She took hold of my cock and slid it into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She took my cock out of her mouth. "I don't know. I've never done this before but I've heard my girlfriends talk about it. How hard can it be. It's just like sucking on a lollipop, isn't it?" Her mouth dropped down onto my cock again and she began to suck. I was hard in next to no time.

This may have been her first time but she was soon proving herself to be a natural. She seemed to like it too as I noticed her hand slip between her legs and begin to massage her slit.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" I managed to gasp out as she took me deep into her throat. She looked up into my face, her mouth stuffed full of my cock, and shook her head. "Mmm-mmm," she replied.

She was sliding her hand faster and faster up and down my shaft, her tongue was doing indescribable things to the head of my cock inside her mouth and it wasn't long before I knew I was about to blow.

"I'm cumming ..." I gasped out, thinking she would pull off me. But she didn't She took a firmer hold and massaged my balls.

That did it for me. I sat bolt upright and came like a geyser, pumping a full load into her mouth. She took it all, gulping it down as fast as I pumped it into her. Sated, I fell back onto the bedding.

"Fuuucckk ... that was intense," I said when I could finally get my focus back. She looked up at me with those smouldering brown eyes and I was lost. There was no doubt. I was in lust with her. My cock hardened immediately.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said timidly, "I wasn't sure what I was doing but it all seemed to come naturally."

I held out my arms and she came to me. We kissed deeply as my hands first played with her breasts and nipples and then dropped lower between her legs. She was sopping wet.

I turned her over, brought her up on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. She squealed as I slid my cock inside her and groaned loudly as I began to fuck her.

This time she was far more vocal. As her language degenerated so her body movements became more physical. She was banging back against me as hard as I was driving into her. My hands were all over her breasts and nipples and arse. Her body was mine.

She looked at me from time to time over her shoulder, her face contorted into a loving grimace, silently telling me that she was finding the pain to be pleasurable, her hand on her arse cheek holding it open for me to plough deeper inside her.

When her orgasm came this time she exploded. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room. I only hoped that the soundproofing was good. It should be in a hotel of this class. And price.

This time I came too, filling her pussy with a load of my sticky white gunge. We collapsed onto the bed together and she melted into my arms.

"That was fantastic," she sighed.

"It sure was," I gasped in reply.

After showering we returned to the bed. It wasn't long before I showed her the delights of cunnilingus. She liked that a lot, if her screams of joy were anything to go by.

Later that night we tried cowgirl and much later after my knob had recovered she asked to be taken from behind again. She said she liked that the best. Who was I to argue. It's my favourite too.

Needless to say, we didn't get a lot of sleep that night. We even managed it one more time before we had to check out in the morning.

After that first time together we couldn't get enough of each other. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her. We met up every day and no matter what we did, even if it was nothing, we always had sex afterwards. She was insatiable and so was I.

One day, when her busy schedule allowed it, we found the time to drive into the countryside. It was a warm day so she drove her sporty convertible with the top down. I sat sideways in the passenger seat just taking delight in watching her concentrate on the road ahead. She looked fabulous. Her long brown hair was held back by a loose ponytail, her fringe free to blow in the wind. She looked really happy.

She glanced across to look at me. "What?" she said, when she saw I was staring at her.

"Nothing," I replied shaking my head. I couldn't help myself. I smiled.

She smiled back and looked at the road ahead. And then shot me a sideways look. Her smile grew wider when she saw I was still looking at her. She drove on, smiling all the time, stealing glances at me every now and again.

We reached our destination and then holding hands had a romantic walk through some stunning scenery before stopping at a local pub where we had a great meal. It was good to sit outside, to talk and enjoy each other's company. We were there for hours, so long in fact that we eventually stopped over. She said it wasn't a problem. She wouldn't be missed, her husband was away anyway and the children were old enough to look after themselves.

As the night progressed our discussions intensified as we discovered that we liked the same books and films and had a mutual love of the theatre and art. It was a staggering revelation. We were so compatible it was scary. That night we didn't have sex. We made love instead.

Afterwards, as we lay together, Maryam already asleep entwined in my arms, the realisation dawned on me. In a matter of days things had changed. This was not about fucking my brother's wife for revenge. It was already far more than that.

I was in love with her.

* * * * *

It was time to finally make my appearance at the family home. It was two days before the wedding and my mother had explicitly wanted me present at the wedding rehearsal. I didn't know why.

As I drove through the gates and up the sweeping driveway to the mansion I was surprised to find I was actually nervous. I had been away for so long. These people, my immediate family, would be nothing but strangers to me.

I was also nervous at seeing Maryam. How would she react when she realised she'd been fucking her brother in law. How would I react to her condemnation and no doubt hatred of me when that truth was revealed. After all, I was in love with her now.

I climbed out of my car and walked to the imposing double doors and rang the bell. It took a while before it was opened by a man I assumed was the butler.

"Good morning sir," he said stiffly, looking down his nose at me.

I decided to play up to his stuffiness. "Watcha buddy," I replied in a fake Aussie accent, "Is the old biddy of the house about?"

He never flinched. He opened the door wider to allow me entry. I stepped inside and he closed the door before moving smartly back in front of me.

"I will enquire," he said as he indicated for me to take a seat. He moved away and I sat down to wait. He was back within a couple of minutes.

"What name please?"

"Harvey Winchester," I replied.

"Of course sir, you are expected. Please, will you come this way." He motioned for me to follow him and led me through into the formal living room. I'd never liked this room. It was too precise, too uncomfortable, too ... formal.

He closed the door behind him as he left. I stood and looked around. It had been many years since I'd been in this room. In fact the last time was the day my father banished me from the family forever after the incident with my sister. Nothing had changed. I felt a shiver run down my back and I shuddered from the memory. Even dead, the bastard could still haunt me.

I wandered over to the window to look out at the formal gardens. They were very neat and tidy. I then turned to browse through the books that were displayed on shelves lining one of the walls. I then inspected the works of art hanging from the other three walls. I'd never appreciated them before. But now I observed them with a skilled eye admiring the brushwork, the texture and the subject.

I looked at my watch. I had been in here for over ten minutes. I exhaled deeply. Very clever mother. Keep me waiting. Bitch.

The door swung open and in walked my mother.

"Harvey ... darling ... you came," she gushed enthusiastically. She advanced towards me, her arms outstretched.

I avoided them and took a step back.

"Harvey ... come give your mother a kiss," she demanded harshly.

"Okay ... that tells me all I want to know. I knew this was a mistake. I'll go now." I turned to leave.

"YOU?"

The gasp of horror stopped me in my tracks.

"What are you doing here?"

Oh shit. Framed in the open doorway was Maryam.

"Marianne ... come and say hello to your brother. I know it's years since you last saw him but ..."

"BROTHER ... WHAT ... I'm sorry mother ... but did you say he's my ... BROTHER," Maryam shouted, interrupting her. She was staring at me almost shaking with rage, her mouth gaping wide, trying to form more words but failing miserably.

I too was stood with my mouth wide open. OH DOUBLE SHIT!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers