The Wedding Party: Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty was back kissing me. Her hand still in Kevin's lap.

She stopped and looked at her hand. I followed her gaze.

"From the feel of things someone seems to be having fun," she giggled. Then she kissed me again.

As she did her hand went behind me and I felt her unhook my bra. It fell off my shoulders. I held it in place with my hand. She kissed me again. And slowly guided it off my arms. Then she took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

They were so soft. I felt her nipples harden under my fingers. I couldn't stop my hands from exploring. I was loving the way they felt.

As I played with her tits, she turned to Kevin. "Your turn," she said.

She reached over and started undoing his shirt buttons. While she did she cooed at me, "Oh my god Ginny, that feels so good." She leaned her head back for a kiss I gave her one.

As Kevin's shirt came off she ran her hands over his chest. "Mmmmmm, Ginny. Your brother has such a nice chest."

I glanced at his chest. I'd never really looked before, but he really did have a nice chest.

She took one of his hands and placed it over mine on her breast. As she did she moaned. She reached over with one hand and caressed my breasts as she rubbed Kevin's chest with her other.

"God you two are so sexy," she said. "I'm a lucky girl."

Her arms encircled our necks and pulling our three faces close to each other kissed us both.

I was wet, hot, pretty sure I was ready for anything. I realized that Misty had said Kevin was hard. I wondered what his hard cock looked like. I had a feeling I was going to find out even though I wasn't willing to admit it to myself yet.

Misty's hand left my breast. She was kissing me but her hands were off to the side. I felt Kevin move a bit. When I looked Misty had him kneeling, his pants around his thighs, and her hand wrapped around his hard cock. It was thicker and longer than most, not huge, but big. Her hand just fit around it.

Misty caught me looking. "You're brother has a great cock," she said to me.

Then with one hand around his cock she again put her other arm around my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. I loved the way her tongue felt against mine, but as we kissed I couldn't get the thought that her other hand was wrapped around Kevin's cock out of my mind.

As we kissed I felt her other hand slide down my belly. It snaked into my panties and touched my clit. A jolt of electricity hit me. Her fingers didn't stop, they moved to my wet pussy. I parted my legs to give her access. She slid a finger into my pussy and returned to playing with my clit.

I realized that she had one hand in my brothers cock and one in my pussy. I moaned into her mouth.

She turned to Kevin and kissed him. "Your sister's pussy is as wet as your cock is hard," she smiled.

I saw Kevin's eyes follow her hand. He could see her fingers moving under my panties.

The situation was too much. All the different stimulus was too much, I came. I let out a soft moan and lost my balance for a moment. Misty immediately knew what happened.

"Mmmmm," she said. "I love it when I make someone cum."

She pulled her finger out of my panties, brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. Then she leaned in and kissed Kevin again.

"Mmmmmm, so good," she said.

Then Misty practically pounced on me. She pushed me on my back on the bed. Kissing me as we went down. She was kneeling by my hips her hands playing with my tits and kissing me. When I looked Kevin was kneeling on the other side of me lightly stroking his cock.

Misty looked at him. "God, I love watching a guy stroke his cock." She reached out and helped him a bit.

With her other hand she started to tug my panties down. Me lying down and her stroking Kevin's cock she was having trouble getting them off me. She looked at Kevin and said, "Help a girl out here."

Kevin didn't move.

Misty let go of his cock and said, "Fine, I can do it myself". As she took her hand off his cock I could see she had precum on her fingers. They were a little sticky as she went to slide my panties off. I lifted my hips to help her.

"Fucking gorgeous," she said as she slid them off me.

Her fingers were back in my pussy and she was kissing me again. When I opened my eyes I found Kevin watching us and stroking his cock. I closed my eyes again. I let myself go to the feeling of her lips and her fingers in my pussy. The image of Kevin stroking his hard cock going through my mind.

Misty scooted down between my legs and brought her lips to my pussy. I'd never had oral sex, none the less by a girl. It felt amazing. It didn't take long before I was moaning and straining my hips to push onto her tongue. Whenever I opened my eyes Kevin was watching, stroking his cock,

Misty stopped licking me, sat back on her knees, pulled Kevin to her to kiss him. He didn't hesitate. As they kissed I realized that Kevin could probably taste me on her lips.

This led to my mind wondering if he knew how to eat pussy as well as Misty. Oh my god. A picture of my brother eating my pussy flashed into my head. As it did Misty said, "Your brother is fucking hot."

I knew Kevin was good looking, but never thought of him as hot. Now, I realized she was right. He was hot. Big shoulders, flat tummy, those blue eyes and sandy hair. He was hot.

Misty gave him another look and said, "Get out of those clothes." She then knelt between my legs again and lowered her head to my pussy. I closed my eyes and let myself go to the sensations.

I felt the rustling on the bed as Kevin undressed. Knowing he was undressing as Misty ate me was odd and exciting. I couldn't remember the last time I saw him naked, and being here like this I was seeing him more as a handsome man than my brother.

Misty took a moment and looked and Kevin. "Oh my god Ginny, he has an amazing body and his cock looks perfect."

I looked. I had to agree with her. He had a great body. I knew the girls liked him, now I could see why. I'd only slept with one guy before this, his cock was smaller than Kevin's. Kevin's definitely stood out. There was something strong and sexy about it.

Misty was the only one still dressed at all. She was still in her red thong. As she lowered her head back to my pussy she said,"Get these panties off me."

I felt the bed move as Kevin moved behind her. Her tongue in my pussy got uneven as she lifted her legs so he could get them past her knees. I saw him drop the panties on the bed. We were now all naked, what's next, I thought. The thought turned me on. I forgot more and more about Kevin being my brother and concentrated on Misty.

Misty stopped, lifted her head, I saw her turn to Kevin and say. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Kevin nodded his head.

"Fuck me," she said.

Her head went back to my pussy. All of a sudden I felt he thrust forward. I pictured Kevin pushing his cock into Misty's pussy from behind. I was sorry I couldn't see it. I could imagine it though.

As I did a huge wave of pleasure washed over my body. I moaned and pushed my pussy into Misty's face as her tongue brought me to orgasm.

Misty raised her head and brought her face to mine. She started kissing me. I could taste my pussy all over her face. I felt so dirty, so sexy, I loved it.

Now I could see Kevin behind her. I couldn't see his cock, just him. He must have fallen out as she moved because I felt him thrust her forward again and then get a steady rhythm.

"Ginny, your brother has a great cock," she said.

Her face inches from mine, she went on, "Fuck me. God that feels good, oh god Ginny, your brother's cock feels amazing. He is a great fuck. That's it Kevin fuck me, fuck me."

As we lay there she would alternate between kissing me and sucking my tits. The whole time I could feel every one of Kevin's thrusts. Slowly her hand slid back down to my pussy. They circled my clit and slid lightly around the lips. I realized I hadn't touched her. My hand reached out to play with her clit. I knew my brother was fucking her, but it did not register what that meant. As my hand reached her pussy, I also felt my brothers cock.

Misty moaned, "Don't stop. That feels so good."

I wanted to make her feel good. I let my hand play with her clit while my brothers cock picked up speed. I could feel his cock against my fingers as he thrust into her. It was hot. Misty was moaning, Kevin was grunting as he thrust into her, and Misty was pushing into my fingers as he did.

Misty cried out, "Oh my god, this is so fucking hot. I'm cumming."

I felt her whole body shudder.

My pussy started to throb against her fingers. I came again. Three times in an hour. That's more than I'd cum, playing with myself, all month. I felt amazing.

She and I rested for a moment. Kevin kept fucking her but with long soft strokes. Misty's head was resting on my chest.

"You have to feel this cock," she said.

She wanted me to fuck my brother? What we'd done so far was pretty perverted and she wanted me to fuck him? On the other hand I was still horny as hell, and I admit, curious. I never came while my ex boyfriend fucked me. I wondered what it felt like.

Misty scooped her arms under my legs and pulled my knees up. Practically to my chest.

"Kevin, show her what a great cock you have," she said.

Kevin stopped fucking her, he hesitated, it was clear he was also confused. So was I.

Misty kissed me and whispered in my mouth, "Tell him."

I don't know exactly why, after I thought it was to make Misty happy, but the more I thought about it I knew it wasn't true, but whatever the reason, I looked at Kevin and said, "Fuck me."

Kevin got between my legs Misty held them up and placed them on Kevin's shoulders. I never felt so exposed. Not just my pussy being fully on display, but it was my brother looking at it. For some reason the exposure made it hotter, dirtier? Either way, I was wet with anticipation.

Misty reached down and guided his cock to my pussy lips. I felt it at my opening. I'd done this a few times before, with my boyfriend, and always in missionary position with the lights off.

Here I was, totally exposed, my brothers cock about to enter me.

"I love you," I said to Kevin.

"I love you too," he replied as his cock entered me.

He didn't ram it in, but I accepted him easily. I was so wet he sunk right into me. I felt full. I didn't know it could feel this good. He slowly started pumping me.

"That's so fucking hot," said Misty. "Does it feel as good as it looks?" She kissed me.

"Yes," I breathed into her mouth.

Kevin kept fucking me. It felt awesome. Misty lowered her head to my tits and started sucking on my nipples. Her hand slid back down to my clit.

It didn't take long for a wave of pleasure to hit me. A massive orgasm like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" was all I could say. It was amazing.

Misty stopped playing with my pussy. Truthfully I was glad, the sensation was too much. I was just enjoying my brothers cock in me. It wasn't long after that I felt him start to tense up. I knew he was about to cum.

"Give it to her," I heard Misty say. "Fill her up."

I didn't stop him. I didn't want to stop him. I felt him spasm. Spurt after spurt of hot cum against my pussy walls. I'd always used a condom before. This was totally different. I came again.

Totally spent Kevin laid down on his back on the bed. Misty grabbed my hand and pulled me to Kevin's cock. It was still semi hard and covered in my juices and his cum. She took it in her mouth and sucked it. Then she kissed me. I could taste the lightly salty cum mingled with my tangy juices on her lips.

She then held his cock to me and said, "Suck it."

I lowered my head to it and started licking him clean. Misty and I took turns sucking him. In between cleaning him off we kissed and tasted the flavors on each other's lips.

As we did I felt Kevin's cock getting hard again.

We didn't fall asleep till 4am. In that one night I tried a bunch of new positions and ate Misty's pussy. I fell asleep between Misty and Kevin wrapped in their arms.

I woke up to Kevin's hard cock pressed against my leg. I realized our relationship would ever be the same. I smiled.

12