The Wedding Party: Wedding Jitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do," he said.

Silently I undid his zipper.

"What are you going to do?" he wanted me to say it.

"I'm going to suck your cock."

I wrapped my lips around it. I had given my fiancé blowjobs before but they were kind of just a preliminary to sex also. They were a means to get somewhere. This time all I concentrated on was the blowjob not what might be coming next. I thought maybe he would cum in my mouth. My fiancé never came in my mouth. Given the way I was being treated I almost hoped he would cum in my mouth.

Before I met my fiancé I had let guys cum in my mouth and liked it. My fiancé never tried and I wasn't sure what he would think of me if I asked him to.

While giving him a blowjob he removed his shirt and stepped out of his shoes. I helped him out of his socks. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to the bed. He lost his pants and boxers on the way.

He pushed me face down and stuffed two pillows under my hips. I'd never tried this position. My ass was tipped up in the air at just a perfect angle for him to enter my ass or pussy. My fiancé never fucked my ass. Right now it was open to be fucked.

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" I asked. I was almost pleading, certainly not rejecting.

"Do you want your ass fucked?" he responded.

Luckily he didn't wait for an answer. I really didn't have an answer.

He straddled my legs holding them closed. He aimed his cock at my pussy lips and slipped right in. With my legs together, bent in that position, I could feel my thighs pushed against his cock as he fucked me. The position was stimulating my clit with my thighs and his cock. I had a tremendous orgasm. In this position he pounded me to orgasm. I grunted after each thrust. It felt amazing. I forgot how many times I came.

"You like being fucked from behind? Like feeling my cock?" He said.

"God yes, fuck me anyway you want, just don't stop, fuck my pussy fuck my cunt!" I'd never used that language with my fiancé. "Cum in me, fill me up, make my pussy, my body, yours."

I felt his cock stiffen. Jet after hot jet of cum hit my pussy walls and filled me up. I came again. A massive orgasm that wracked my whole body. I lay over the pillows like a limp doll.

"Oh my god," I whimpered as I fell asleep.

I woke up early. He was still in my bed. My movement must have woken him. He opened his eyes.

"That was amazing," I said.

"I'm glad," he replied with a smirk.

"I'm engaged'" I smiled.

"I know," he responded.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that?" I asked.

"I always knew. I just didn't know if it was appropriate with the woman I was going to marry."

"Oh Mark," I said kissing him. "You can fuck me anyway you want. That was amazing. I will be your wife and your slut. I am yours to fuck."

I kissed my fiancé. Any wedding worries I had, were gone.

*****

Please keep voting, leaving feedback, and emailing me. I love the comments the most. Please keep leaving them.

12