The Wedding Present

Story Info
A Gift for the Bride.
1k words
3.65
30.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njmgb
njmgb
2 Followers

It is a beautiful wedding - small and simple, but romantic and full of meaning. You and I are truly soul mates – each able to anticipate the other's needs and desires and delighted to be able to satisfy them. I am amazed my new husband can't read anything in my eyes as you make your way along the receiving line, shaking his hand heartily and planting a quick, dry kiss on my cheek.

"She's a great girl," you chuckle, patting him on the arm and slipping the envelope containing your wedding present into the little silk purse I was holding. A little shiver goes up my spine as your fingers graze the top of my hand.

My husband whirls me onto the dance floor for our first dance and I am light and happy knowing that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful, kind, gentle man. He will love me and take care of me and do his best to make me happy. But there is a part of me that he can not touch and that is where my mind goes...to you and the envelope you slipped into my wedding purse.

"I need to run up to the room to touch up my make-up and slip into my 'going away' outfit," I tell my husband who is busy recounting his army days with the buddies who've shown up for the wedding. "I'm going to lock the envelopes from my purse in the room safe."

I pick up the purse and slip upstairs to the honeymoon suite where my husband and I will spend our first night as married couple. I pour the envelopes out onto the bed and shuffle them until I find the one with your handwriting. Inside are a lovely wedding card and a generous check with the notation, "Happiness Always." The check is wrapped around a hotel room card key with a tiny yellow sticky note attached: Room 364.

My heart is pounding as I move quickly out of the suite and take the elevator down to the third floor. The green light clicks on when I slip the card key into the lock and I enter the spacious room to find you sitting on a chair next to the bed.

"Congratulations, baby," You smile pulling me onto your lap and kissing me deeply. I shudder as your tongue slips inside my mouth, hungry, probing.

You smell so good as I kiss you and let my tongue trail down the side of your neck. I can feel your cock stiffening under me and my pussy is already wet as your hand carefully unhooks the top hooks of my wedding dress and draws it down past my breasts. You hands quickly move inside the silk and begin to rub and pull my hard nipples between your fingertips.

"Oh honey, we need to be quick," I moan as your mouth closes over my right nipple, sucking hard and nibbling. I stand up quickly and slip off my panties and suddenly we can both smell the sweetness of my wet pussy aching for your cock.

You stand up too and lean me carefully over the little table next to your chair. From behind, you lift the layers of silk until my dress is up over my shoulders and my wet pussy is exposed. I sense you kneel down behind me and let out a loud moan as I feel your strong fingers spread my ass and your tongue begin to probe my pussy. My knees are weak as your tongue expertly moves along the soft creases of my pussy.

"So sweet, so sweet," you whisper as your tongue moves deeper inside of me. "Mine...this will always belong to me."

I know what you are saying is true as my body begins to melt against your mouth. My clit stiffening against your tongue as you begin to lap at me, exerting more pressure on my clit as you feel me begin to tense and hear my loud moans as I cum against your tongue.

I am still shaking as I lean over you and quickly unbutton and unzip your tuxedo pants, pulling out your stiff cock and hungrily taking it into my mouth. I move down onto my knees, careful to smooth out the yards of silk underneath me. You thick cock feels so good against my tongue as I suck you deep into my mouth. Your fingers moving into my hair guiding my head on your cock – up and down.

"Fuck me now," I breathe as I move up from the floor to straddle you on the chair. All at once your rock hard cock plunges into me and we both tremble at the sensation which is both familiar and new. I am rocking on your cock and your hands are under my ass as you fuck me on the chair. I am so wet I can feel my juices running all over your cock and down to your balls as you begin to thrust into me harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I am whispering loudly as you fuck me harder and harder - your strong hands slamming me down onto your stiff cock. "I'm gonna cum, honey. I'm gonna cum for you."

"Yes, baby. That's it. Cum hard for me," You breath into my neck as I start to cum, the muscles of my pussy tightening in spasms around your cock. "Cum all over me, baby."

My pussy is still convulsing around your cock as I feel you get even harder, jabbing into me over and over until I hear you moan loudly and feel your cum shoot up into me. "Yes, that's it. You'll go back to him with your pussy full of my cum tonight."

We are both shaking and trying to catch our breath. I am clinging to your shoulders to steady myself until I'm composed enough again to stand up. My dress has become wrinkled and creased with our sweat, but I am not worried about that since I will be changing into my suit to leave for my honeymoon.

I kiss you hard and quickly leave the room to make my way back to the suite to change and reappear for the end of the reception ceremonies. I know that you will be flying back to your wife tonight, but that in few days you'll be in a room at the resort where I'll be spending my honeymoon.

The End

njmgb
njmgb
2 Followers