The Wedding Proposal

Story Info
A young couple in a drive in theatre.
891 words
3.19
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May was nineteen and working as a waitress. Her ambition in life was to find the right man, become the mother of six children, stay home to raise her family and care for her husband. She had her eyes on John. In her mind, and in her mother's mind, John was the right man for Mary.

John was twenty-two and about to graduate college. Both, his eyes and his penis were aching for Mary. She had a healthy handful of tits and she had already let him enjoy them. She kept her pussy clean and available for him. She didn't complain when he stuck his finger up her ass. She would swallow his cum or let him spill it on her but she wouldn't let him put his penis in her vagina.

She was consistent. "If you want to put your penis in my vagina, you have to marry me first. When you ask me, I will say 'Yes'."

It was a pleasant spring evening. The drive in theater had just opened yesterday for the season. Mary had accepted an invitation from John to attend this evening's motion pictures. Mary was not a naïve little girl. She knew John wanted to attend the drive in so he could feel her up and jerk off on her. She also knew that if she could get him to come early in the evening, he would relax and she could watch the rest of the show without him being a nuisance.

For his pleasure and convenience, she wore a skirt and blouse to make it easier for him to remove her undergarments. She wore his favorite yellow panties and a bra that opened in the front.

They used John's antique 1952 Pontiac for transportation. It has bench seats in front and back making it more convenient for the heavy petting he was hoping for and she was expecting.

After a few kisses, his hands reached under her blouse and undid her bra. Then he fondled her breasts for a few minutes. He sucked on them, pretended he was milking them, and they both smiled when he flicked her erect nipples back and forth.

His arms reached under her skirt. His fingertips gripped her panty's waistband. She lifted her hips in approval. He slid her yellow panties over her fanny and down to her knees. They hugged and kissed.

As she spread her knees, her panties slid to her ankles. She reached down, removed them, and threw them aside. His hand was already sliding up her inner thigh.

As he fumbled his way past her labia, she held him tighter and whispered, "I love you." First one finger, then two penetrated her vagina. His thumb sought and found her clitoris.

Her hips pumped and she sighed in rhythm with his hand as it finger-fucked her; his thumb flicking her clit back and forth just as it had her nipples. His other hand released his penis and scrotum from the confines of his blue-jeans.

He wriggled his hips towards her face. She turned her head towards him and sucked his penis deep into her mouth. He started to rock in rhythm with his fingers. He masturbated in her mouth and left the first load of the evening of his cum deep in her throat. She smiled and said, "That was a big one. It was good."

Having spent his first load, he removed his fingers from her genitals and his penis from her mouth and he calmed down. She looked at him lovingly as he cuddled in her arms.

"Now, let's watch the movie. That's what we came here for, isn't it?" She smiled knowingly. "You can cum again during the cartoon."

"I want to come inside you."

"You did, right in my mouth."

"I mean I want to come in your pussy."

"You can, after you marry me."

John was accustomed to that answer. He dozed off in Mary's arms while she enjoyed the motion picture.

John got a snack and a drink for each of them during the intermission, after the first film. They ate their snacks and went to the restrooms during the cartoon.

When the second feature started, they were ready to resume their lovemaking.

Instead, John said, "Mary, I will graduate from college June sixth. I have a job in Central City starting June thirteenth. Do you think we can marry on the Sunday between the sixth and thirteenth?"

"Oh, John, such short notice. Yes, John, I will marry your. I love you so much."

The very excited Mary then spouted out her wedding dreams. "Yes, I will marry you. I am confident that mother and I can put together a good wedding in the two months between now and then. I'll convince Reverend Green to perform the ceremony in the afternoon. We'll have a small reception downstairs in the church hall right after the ceremony. We'll invite only our parents and our brothers and sisters."

John chimed in with, "And a few aunts, uncles and friends"

"Not too many. My parents will have to pay the bill."

"Okay, now that we've agreed, can I put my dick in your hole?"

"Not until the wedding ceremony is over, but, if you want, I'll give you a hand-job."

They kissed and enjoyed the remainder of the evening.

Your comments are welcome