The "Wedding" Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and Sister survive plane crash and fall in love.
2k words
92.9k
160

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForbidLust
ForbidLust
131 Followers

My sister Rachel was getting married. We were all so excited for the wedding. Since I needed a tux anyway, I decided to go with them to get her wedding gown. While I was getting fitted for my tux, I saw my sister walk out in the most beautiful white gown. It was a full length strapless gown with lace around her breasts. There was also lace around the bottom. There was sequence along a floral design on the side. On her head, she had on a tiara that was just perfect for her. When I saw her fully dressed, I got immediately hard thinking how I wanted her to be mine.

We left the shop and returned home. When we got home, I immediately went to my room a closed the door. Or so I thought I closed it. I undid my pants and took out my hard 8 inch cock and stroked it rapidly while thinking about my sister in that wedding dress. It did not take long for me to ejaculate and I squirted cum towards my bed. When I finished, that was when I turned and saw my sister peeking in. Rachel immediately turned away. Instead of following her, I just sat there. My own sister just watched me as I jerked off.

I sat there for a few more minutes and cleaned up the room. As I was walking to the bathroom, I heard a noise coming from my sister's room. I noticed that her door was opened a crack so I looked in and she was on her bed. I also noticed she didn't have pants on. Rachel was playing with herself using a dildo and I can hear her moaning with pleasure. She was really jamming that dildo into her. Suddenly, she arched her back and I could tell she had an orgasm and her breathing started to level out. I wasn't sure if she saw me but I continued on to the bathroom to do my business.

Now I'm not going to lie, my sister is a looker. She is 5'6 blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her breasts are perfect at 34B and she curves perfectly at the waist. I have constantly fantasized about her but I never truly acted on it. I have seen her play with herself and we've seen one another naked but we never took it further though I've always wanted to!

Two days after the incident, it was time to go to our destination. Since we lived on an island, there were two methods to travel by; air or boat. My sister was a boater but I was a pilot. On this day, since our father was deceased, I asked my sister if she would fly with me instead of taking a boat. She accepted the invitation and we loaded her suitcase with mine into the car and drove off to the airport.

When we got to the airport, the plane was already sitting outside the hanger. We parked the car, got the bags out, and loaded the plane. I did my usual full preflight inspection and climbed into the cockpit with Rachel next to me. I started the engine and we taxied towards the runway. After getting clearance for takeoff, I revved up the engine and we lifted off towards our destination. It is normally a short flight but we were going a bit further north than normal. There were many islands beneath us but it was a breathtaking view. Rachel was looking around at the scenery below.

"This view is wonderful David." She said.

"Yes it is Rachel. This is why I prefer flying than to taking the boat."

"I can see that."

I can tell there was something on her mind but I did not have the guts to ask. Part of me didn't want to know the answer to the question that was on my mind. That was when she asked:

"David? Where you watching me the other night?"

I couldn't believe she actually asked that. Luckily the plane was on autopilot or we might've lost altitude. I looked at her and sighed. "Yes, Rachel, I was watching you the other night just like I believe you watched me just prior to me watching you."

"Yea I was." Rachel replied. "I couldn't help it. I heard you grunting and I just couldn't stop watching you. When you came..."

"You had to relieve yourself."

"Yea!"

"It's ok sis. If I may ask, what were you thinking about?"

She blushed when I asked her that. I could tell she did not want to tell me. "I was thinking about you and I. I've always thought about you when I was alone and in my room."

"Really?" I asked. When she nodded I continued. "I always thought about you as well. I know we've seen one another naked but I never knew you had lustful thoughts about me."

"I didn't think you had lustful thoughts about me either. I wish we had known. Maybe we could have explored one another more."

"We might've." I stated. "You've always been a rock sis. Now that you are getting married, my thoughts have been..."

That was when the warning lights came on and the plane started losing altitude. "SHIT. We lost power."

"What are you going to do?"

I ignored her as I tried to restart the engine. The engine would not restart. I got on the Radio and issued a mayday as I attempted to find a place to go down. That was when I spotted an island. "Hang on Rachel. I see a potential landing spot. There is a hole in the middle there that I am going to attempt to land in. It is going to be a rough landing so brace yourself."

I did what I could to line up the plane with my target. As I brought it in, I realized that I was going to be a tad short. I yanked back hard and the nose did come up but not enough and I clipped the trees and came down hard. The wheels snapped and we turned sideways but we did come to rest relative to my initial target. I looked over Rachel was pasty white. "You ok?"

"Yea I think so! That was so scary David."

"Didn't do me any good either but I think we are both in one piece. That was the tail that snapped off in case you were wondering."

"I was. Should we get out?

"Yea we should."

We exited the plane and looked around. There was nothing but trees around. I looked at the plane and knew there was no way I was calling for help. The antennas that made the radio workable were gone. "Well there is no way I'm fixing this radio. The antennas are gone. The only hope now is that they got a fix on radar before they lost contact with us."

"What are we going to do then?"

"First thing we need to do is to stay calm. Why don't we also unload the plane and take stock of the emergency supplies. That way, we know what we truly need to do short of finding shelter." So that is what we did. We found a flare gun with flares, a raft, emergency ration bars, and a flashlight. "This will last a few days." I said. "We can find food while we go exploring for a shelter."

We started looking around the island and noticed a cave. While Rachel stayed outside, I went into it and noticed that it wasn't very large but it was large enough to stand and walk around. In fact, it was part of a series of caves. There was no secondary exit so I walked out. "Definitely has no water marks but it will serve as a shelter. Why don't we get the suit cases and make ourselves at home."

We put everything in the main portion of the cave. "If you want, I can take the smaller of the two additional caves so you have more room to sprawl out." I offered her but she just shook her head. "I understand." So we just put the suitcases in the larger one. A few hours later, we had a makeshift floor mat as we put the emergency blanket over it to make it more comfortable. She walked over to the smaller of the two suitcases and pulled out her satin pj shorts and tank top.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll get ready for bed. It has been a long day. Do you mind if I just change right here since there really isn't any privacy?"

"No I don't mind Rach. Go ahead."

She took off her T-shirt and red lace demi bra which, of course, made me hard as rock seeing my sis partially naked. She slid the pants she was wearing off, and thus showing that she had on a red lace cheekini, and that discussion regarding our lust for one another played its way through my head again. That was when she realized how warm it was in the cave. "I think I changed my mind," she said. "It is warm so I think I'm going to stay just the way I am."

I smiled at that as I took off my pants and shirt and sat down next to her in only my boxers. "I don't mind," I said as I rubbed her back. That was when she let out a moan so I continued to give her back rub. My hands started to wonder around to her front and I caressed her breasts which sent a shiver through her. She turned her head and we started to kiss. Our hands were caressing one another's bare skin and we started pressing our bodies together.

While we were kissing, I felt her hands reaching down and brushing up against my already hard cock. Rachel then proceeded to rub there while my hand wandered down to her snatch and I started rubbing her. We both had the same thought at that point as we assisted one another in getting off the boxers and cheekini and pressed against one another again. This time, my member was between her legs and I could really feel how wet she was. She was also pressing herself against it and I could feel her pussy grabbing my shaft so I lifted myself up some and I slowly pushed the head into her slit. I heard her moan but she did not stop me as I continued to push myself into her. When I was fully inside, we were kissing one another passionately and I could feel myself expanding.

I started to buck in and out as we kissed and caressed. "Oh David! Don't stop. Take me to heaven." She was saying as we made love for the first time together. I continued to go in and out at a steady rhythm and I could feel her pleasure building as I was feeling mine. "OH GOD YES." She was saying. "HARDER!!"

I picked up my pace and was grunting harder as her breathing became more ragged. I knew she was closing in on orgasming. I gave a hard thrust and I exploded inside of her. When I did, her back arched and she let out a loud "OOOOOHHHHH" as she came and washed her juices over my cock. I squirted several times and when our pleasure subsided, we just looked at one another and for some strange reason, started giggling and laughing. I pulled out of her slowly and rolled onto my back.

"Well that was unexpected but great" I stated.

"Yes it was great David. You pleased me better than my fiancé has."

"I love you my little sis." I said softly.

She moved over and snuggled in. "I love you as well my big brother. Sleep well."

"You as well my love," I whispered into her ear and we both fell asleep naked and satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED

ForbidLust
ForbidLust
131 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
Yuki022Yuki022about 1 year ago

Can't wait to read part 2

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice little story, waiting to read the rest. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

There for only a few hours and already fucking?

Even if both have preexisting feelings it would take a day or two for inhibitions to come down.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
come on please

keep going now you have started this story. Lots of yummy adventure to be had yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Published the 9th of June

Today is the 24th.

For one page "chapters" you've already taken too long. WAY too long.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories