The Wedding Reception (Harder)

Story Info
What happens after a couple attends a wedding reception.
1.6k words
4.2
77k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccnyman
ccnyman
3 Followers

The hall had quieted down. The dj was playing something nice and soft and couples were clinging to each other on the dance floor. The bride and groom were still at the head table, whispering to each other, glowing still. I had watched them throughout the night, stealing glances at each other, waiting for it to end. I watched their anticipation grow as the night grew. I watched them as they tried to avoid staring at each other, as they tried to avoid touching, afraid they couldn't stop once they did. I wondered how long that would last.

I looked at Mouse laughing at another table, laughing at what one of the guys said, flirting with her eyes, her voice. Her black dress revealed her softness, and as she wished, making her the desire of every man at the table and probably the desire of many of the women. She must have felt me staring because she turned to look at me, flashing a smile that showed she relished the attention. Some of her friends looked my way and waved. I gave a small wave back and took a sip of my drink. I hardly knew them and from Mouse's look, she wanted me to stay away - probably too many old boyfriends.

I sipped my drink slowly, watching the men laugh with her, eyeing her. I couldn't hear what she said. It was just a soft tinkling, a shimmering sound drawing in those around her. Then I couldn't bear it any longer. I downed the rest of my drink and walked over. She saw me walking over and gave me her cheek for a quick peck. I saw a quick flash of disapproval in her eyes. After being introduced to her friends, I sat there, listening to their stories of her past, all of them bawdy. She wasn't embarrassed, but laughed heartily at the tales.

We sat there, her voice, her movements, her looks all weaving a spell, spreading a pool of desire. New people would come, be introduced, and would be drawn into that pool. I sat there, not wanting them to want her, but they did. When the reception was finally over, I was glad to rush the good-byes and handshakes and leave.

It was a long drive home, and she still had her energy. She had the radio on and was singing just a little loudly and off-key. She was happy. I hadn't tried to stop her flirting by being husbandly and wrapping myself around her.

As I closed the door to our house, I looked at her walk towards the sofa and had a sudden thought of the bride and groom. He's probably in her by now and I envisioned her legs wrapped around his back. I saw his thrusting. I saw her wetness glistening her thighs, her ass.

I walked behind Mouse and grabbed her around the waist, holding her tight. She made a small movement of initial resistance, and then let me.

"I bet right now the bride is being fucked like the whore she is," I softly said.

The side of her mouth dropped a little in a small frown. "She's a nice girl," Mouse said.

"Even if she isn't, she can't be as bad a flirt as you. More than a flirt, you're a little whore. I saw you wanting to sleep with everyone there."

She was silent.

I squeezed her breasts through the dress then started on the buttons. Her hand moved up to stop me.

"No," she said. "Please don't."

I brushed her hand away, finished unbuttoning, and pushed her bra cups down so her breasts were free. I felt the smoothness of her skin and the bump of the nipple. I roughly fondled her breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples, pulling on them.

"Please, no."

"Listen, you little slut, you're just a whore and whores just take it."

My other hand reached down, lifted up the hem of her skirt and felt her smooth thighs. I moved to feel her panties and cupped my hand on her mound over them, feeling a soft strip of hair. I moved my fingers along her slit, roughly rubbing it back and forth, feeling her clit through the cloth. The bottom of her panties were bunched in a little strip now and I pushed it into her slit shoving a finger in with them, feeling her moistness just beginning, getting the material damp. I pulled on the panties to get the material out and put my finger back in her and began to finger fuck her. First one, then two fingers. I pushed them in hard and moved them out fast, tearing into her, rubbing her clit at the same time. She shifted a little to open her legs wider.

My other hand was holding onto her breasts still, pulling on them, crushing them with my hand. Her eyes were shut and she let out another "No, please." Her nipples were hard now though and I continued to pull on them, pulling as far out as I could. Her lips parted in the beginning of a moan, but she stopped it from coming out.

I took my fingers out of her cunt and wiped them along her mouth.

"Smell yourself, you bitch. Taste yourself."

She tried to move her head aside, but I held her head still. My fingers were covered with her juices and I could smell it. I pushed my fingers into her mouth and whispered into her ear, "Clean them before they fuck you again."

When she had sucked her juices off of my fingers, I felt her slit again. This time I slowly moved along the folds, lightly touched her clit, getting a soft moan from her.

"You wanted to be a whore tonight, didn't you? A little fuck toy."

"No, please don't say that."

I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy and slowly pulled them out.

"Please." There was a trace of need in her voice.

"Please, you want me to stop?"

"No, put them in."

I slide them into her again. "Then tell me you're a whore."

"Please, no, don't make me say that."

I started to pull them out again.

"Nooooo."

"No?" I asked.

"No, wait, yes. Yes," she moaned. As I pushed back in and slowly fucked her. I heard her wetness, and felt the stickiness on her thighs. My other hand pulled harder on her nipple.

"Yes what?" I taunted.

I didn't wait for her to answer, but bent her over, letting her hands reach out to the armrest to hold her up. I bunched the bottom of her dress around her waist and pulled her panties down to just above her knees. I used my legs to spread hers a little, but just a little because her legs were trapped by her panties. I unbuckled, then unzipped my pants, pulling them down so my cock was free. I shrugged off my jacket, undid, and yanked off my tie before unbuttoning my shirt so it spread open across my chest.

I leaned forward and my cock rubbed against her slit. I held it and guided myself in her just a little way, just the head, and she softly moaned. I pulled it out and rubbed it against her slit again.

"Yes what?" I asked again.

She moaned, "You bastard."

I pushed it all the way in and held it deep inside her.

"Please," she said in a low voice.

I pulled my cock out and rubbed her slit with it again, my cock wet with her juices.

"Oh, God, please. Please."

"No please will help. Tell me what you are," I said as I kept rubbing my cock along her slit, sometimes sliding in and giving a few slow fucks before pulling it out again.

"Oh, God, I'm a. . . I'm a whore."

I pushed hard and my cock entered her deep. I pulled back out fast then pushed in hard again - a hard fuck, fucking her hard. My balls were slapping against her, wet from her.

"You wanted to fuck everyone there, didn't you?" The thought made me fuck her even harder. I wanted to shove my cock deep in her. I wanted it to fill her.

She was moaning. "Yes, everyone. I wanted to fuck everyone."

I jerked up one of her arms, pinning it behind her back and she had only the one arm to help her keep her balance. Her body was pushed forward every time I shoved my cock in and I pulled on her arm to pull her back. Her eyes were closed and her mouth half opened.

"Like a whore," she gasped.

Her moans started to become louder. A small blush covered her face and she started moving against me, trying to get more of my cock. The mouth opened a little wider, a loud moan, and there was a trembling.

"Oh, God. Oh, fuck. I'm cummming," and she let out a small scream.

I kept on fucking her hard, still pinning her arm. I looked down to see my cock, glistening, in her. I looked at her, eyes still closed, giving out small moans. My cock began to tingle and I felt a surge go through it as I came in her. Another surge and another.

I stood there out of breath before I could slowly take my cock out. It was sticky with our juices.

I helped her back up and pulled her panties completely off then turned her towards me, kissing her, our mouths parted. The kiss was filled with desire still.

I looked at her, at the large blue eyes, the soft brown hair, then took her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To finish our honeymoon," I said.

I love you, Mouse.

ccnyman
ccnyman
3 Followers