The Wedding Ring

Story Info
An old virgin and a wedding ring.
5.2k words
3.95
20.6k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Cherise and this is an event that happened to my husband and myself about three years ago. I was 57 and my husband Rick was 60. We had been married for 38 years. My husband is one of a family of four, with two brothers and one sister. He is the oldest and his brother Brian is the second oldest.

Brian is the same age as I am and was born with Cerebral Palsy. He is 5'9" tall and slightly balding on top. His teeth are also a little crooked but is always smiling. I don't think anyone would consider him handsome but he is a really sweet guy. He has had a tough life with many operations on his left foot when he was a kid. He also had to wear a brace and special shoes. His left hand is also very weak. He is only slightly mentally handicapped but he was placed in special schools as a kid. It was tough for him to get a job because of his handicaps. He would get a job at a company while they had special funding and would get let go after the funding ran out. He eventually moved out of state and ended up on welfare for many years. He spent his time volunteering for food banks and the Salvation Army.

When we visited him one time in his trailer we were appalled by the rundown conditions he was living in and convinced him to move back to our home city where we would find him a job and he could visit with his mother more often. The job market had really picked up in our area and he got his first permanent job. He was only making a little more than minimum wage though and we ended up buying a two bedroom house and renting it back to him at a really cheap rate. You could see the pride coming back to him being off welfare and making his own living.

Brian lives in the city and we live about 45 minutes out of town. We invited Brian out to our place for the weekend one time. He doesn't drive so we picked him up. We had a great Saturday with him and after supper we watched a movie together. Rick and I polished off a liter of wine together and a couple of Scotches. (Brian doesn't drink because he took a pledge with the Salvation Army) and we made a bed for Brian on the couch and headed to bed. Rick got in bed and I got dressed in my nightgown. I usually just wear a sleeping shirt, but because we had company I found the nightgown in my closet. I suddenly remembered that I had to get a quilt for Brian as we turn down the heat at night. I ran back downstairs without remembering to put on my housecoat. I got the quilt out of the closet and set it down on the couch where Brian was just shutting off the TV and about to go to bed. I turned my head and saw Brian staring at my breasts. I looked down at myself and noticed that the nipples of my 38D breasts were showing quite prominently through the material. "Brian!" I scolded him while holding my arms over my chest. "Haven't you ever seen nipples before?"

"No I haven't." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I did see a lady lose the top of her bathing suit after diving into the pool, but that was across the pool and many years ago." he murmured.

I quizzed him more and found out that he has never had more than a kiss from a girl. He was raised to wait for marriage before having sex(funny, Rick never seemed to worry about that!) and never had anyone who wanted to marry him. It was hard for someone with his handicaps to meet a girl. He eventually gave up because it was too frustrating.

I couldn't believe this! A 58 year old virgin who has never even seen a girl nude! I would have to talk to Rick about this and see if we could get a stripper or set him up on a date or something!

"Can I see your breasts?" he asked.

I should have been shocked but knowing how honest and direct Brian was, I knew better. The wine I had didn't hurt either.

"There are plenty of breasts on the Internet!" I said.

"It is not the same!" he said.

"You don't want to see me, Brian, I have belly fat and cellulite!"

"I really would like to!"

I don't know whether I would have done it without all the wine I had, but I gritted my teeth and pulled off my nightgown and showed him my breasts! I was really more ashamed of him seeing my belly fat and cellulite than my breasts (I was rather proud of my breasts), but there was no way I could show him just my breasts in this nightgown. I looked down at myself and realized that the panties I were wearing were rather see through! I didn't shave and my black bush was quite visible.

If I hadn't been so shocked at him never seeing breasts before, I would never have done it. No man other than Rick and my doctor had ever seen my breasts before.

"There, now you have seen breasts and a whole lot more." I let him look longer than I should have, but I guess I was too astounded by what I was doing to realize this. I put the nightgown on again and looked at him.

"Thanks Cherise, I really appreciate this!"

"No problem, see you in the morning." Did I really just say "no problem?" I thought as I headed to bed.

End of Part I.

"You did what?!!" Rick blurted out.

I explained the circumstances to Rick and he said "Poor guy, I never realized."

"You aren't mad at me are you?"

He thought for a minute and said "No, I am not mad. I understand why you did it."

"He had never seen a pair of boobs? Wow! I still can't believe it. Well at least you changed that." Rick said.

"I wish there was a strip club in this city. I would take him." he said.

"He would probably be too embarrassed to go." I said.

"You don't have any girl friends that could give him a show do you?" Rick asked.

"No! I don't! Why would you ask me that?"

"Maybe you could strip for him."

"I can't believe you said that! Why would you even think that?" I said.

"Well, he has already seen your boobs, and we can't seem to think of any other way to educate him."

"You mean you wouldn't be jealous if I stripped for your own brother?"

"Actually, I am surprised but it seems to turn me on." Rick said.

"Well you can just keep that as one of your fantasies! Both he and I would die of embarrassment." I added.

"He didn't seem too embarrassed to ask to see your tits!"

"Even if I was willing, how would I possibly bring up a subject like that?"

"I have an idea." he said and explained his plan to me. With a lot of trepidation, I thought it was worth a try.

Two weeks later we decided to have Brian over again for the weekend for a hot tub party. We rented a hot tub for the weekend and had it set up on our back deck. We told Brian to make sure he brought his swimming trunks.

We ate supper together and Rick and I had had quite a few drinks. We decided to finish off the Friday evening by getting into the hot tub. Rick and Brian got changed in the spare bedroom and I pretended to get changed in the master bedroom.

I came out fully clothed and announced to Brian that I wouldn't be able to join him and Rick in the hot tub because a seam on my suit was falling apart. I told him it must have been the chlorine from the pool the last time we went swimming.

"I am sorry I didn't check the suit before, but you and Rick can go soak and I will stay here."

"We went to all the trouble to rent the tub, how about if you we stay here and I will turn off the porch light and wait until you get into the tub without a suit, and then we will get in? We can't see anything with all the bubbles anyway." Rick said.

"Well as long as Brian doesn't mind." I said.

"No problem." Brian said.

I got undressed behind the hot tub and waited for the light to go off before I got in. Because it was so bright in the house, there was no way they would have any night vision to see me do it. Shortly afterward Brian and Rick came out to the tub.

"It doesn't seem fair that you are the only one nude." Rick said as he stripped off his suit and got in. Brian did the same as I turned around to give him some privacy.

We had set up a table by the hot tub earlier with coffee and wine and we got Rick to serve us. We sat there for quite a while and when Rick went in to use the washroom he turned on the outside light to see to come back out. It had gotten very dark by this time. The lights really lit up the deck. I kept under the bubbles at first, but after a few drinks I didn't bother anymore. After all, Brian had already seen my breasts. We had a great time laughing away and eventually I had to pee and jumped out to go inside.

Rick yelled after me and I turned around to face him. "Didn't you forget something?" Rick said.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot I was nude. Too late now." I said as I went to the bathroom. When I came back I didn't even bother to cover up as I served coffees to Brian and Rick. Even when Brian went in to use the washroom he didn't bother covering up. When we finally called it a night we all went inside nude together and sat in the living room talking for quite a while.

"Well now you have seen a nude woman, Brian, I hope you aren't too disappointed" I said.

"No, I think you are very pretty. Did you two set this whole thing up?" he asked.

He isn't as dumb as some people think, I thought to myself before saying "You caught us Brian, I hope you are not too shocked."

"No, I think it was great that you were willing to do that for me. I know how modest you are."

"Well the drinks and the relaxing hot tub didn't hurt either." I laughed.

This whole time Brian was sporting a huge hard on and had been staring at my boobs the whole time.

"Can I take care of that for you before you go to bed?" I said while looking at his cock.

"Uh, what do you mean?" he gulped.

"She gives great blow jobs." Rick chimed in.

Before Brian could regain his composure enough to say anything, I grabbed his cock and had only started to lick the head when he came.

He spurted enormous ropes of cum all over the rug.

"Sorry, sorry. You don't have to do this." he said.

"But I want to. Let's see if we can get that hard again." I said while grabbing his hands and placing them on my breasts. I continued to lick his cock.

"Oh my god." he blurted.

It didn't take him long to get hard again and this time I was able to do a proper blow job while he squeezed my boobs. He was moaning the whole time and I ended up swallowing all of his cum.

He ended up thanking me and Rick multiple times. We explained to him that this was a one-time thing and that he should find himself a girlfriend. I hoped that this would give him some incentive and confidence to do that.

The next day we all sat out in the hot tub again in the nude. I think it is great how comfortable we are in the nude. I would never have believed it for myself. Brian doesn't even seem to notice all the flaws on my body. That gives me a lot more confidence in my body than I have had in years. As I mentioned before, it seems odd but I was more embarrassed with Brian seeing my belly and cellulite than with him seeing my breasts or vagina.

Rick and I had planned the part about me getting nude in front of Brian, but the blowjob was just me getting carried away and drunk. I have to admit with a little bit of guilt that it was exciting! I can't believe how excited Rick got about it. He likes to act it out in bed now as one of our fantasies. He pretends he is Brian and grabs my tits as I give him a blow job. For some reason it gets me wet as well!

Rick had been trying to get Brian set up on a date for quite a while. I didn't know the details but apparently Brian went out on a date the night before! Rick and I were both on pins and needles wondering how it went. Brian is such a sweet guy he deserves someone special.

Friday night Rick and I had to go into town anyway, so we stopped in at Brian's place wanting him to go for coffee. I looked around and noticed how neat and tidy everything was. Most bachelors I knew were total slobs. Rick asked him how his date went and he started crying!

"What went wrong?" Rick asked.

When Brian's composure came back enough to talk, he said: "I went out on that casual sex no strings attached date you set me up with."

I gave Rick the "I could kill you" look.

"We decided to have sex and got undressed at her place. I didn't even know how to put on the condom Rick gave me. I unrolled the condom and thought it would slide on after it was unrolled. She looked at me like I was from Mars and then I admitted that I was a virgin. She called me a freak and got dressed and told me to leave." Brian said. He started crying again.

"This has got to stop. Brian you are a sweet guy, you deserve better! Let me talk to Rick." With that I took Rick outside and we had a chat on the front step alone.

"I guess a hooker is out of the question." Rick laughed.

"There is no way I would let you get him a hooker! You could be arrested for soliciting a prostitute! Who knows what diseases they are carrying and condoms don't offer total protection. Besides, Brian would need a gentle touch. I am sure he would turn her down anyway.

Remember when we first went out you had only had sex twice before you met me?" I said

"Of course"

"For me I was a virgin, so I didn't know what good sex was. It is painfully obvious to me now that you were horrible in bed!" I laughed.

"No point in getting nasty!" he replied.

"My point is that after we got a lot of experience you became a good lover! And now you are a great lover!" I explained.

"Thanks, I can see where this is going and as crazy as it sounds I approve!" he said.

"I haven't had sex with anyone else so this would be a big step for both of us. Are you sure you can handle this?" I asked.

"I am getting excited just thinking about it!" he cried.

We talked a little more and decided that this would only be a one time thing and Rick wouldn't get jealous. This didn't give him a free pass to see another woman either. I hoped to God I wasn't making a huge mistake. This time I was stone cold sober. We went back inside.

"Brian, Rick and I have talked this over and we have decided that we have to do something. Someone has to show you how to be a good lover, and I would like that someone to be me." I said.

Brian refused at first, thinking that it was wrong, but Rick and I convinced him that if the two of us both agreed to this then no one was hurt. Rick handed Brian his wedding ring.

"There, now it is all proper. I will want that back on Sunday." Rick said.

Rick and I decided that I should spend the weekend at Brian's place to properly teach him how to make love. Rick gave me a wink as he left for home and yelled out "Fuck her good Brian!". Trust Rick to be crude about it. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wasn't prepared for this but at least I thought I should be clean for Brian's first time. Brian followed me into the bathroom and asked if he could take pictures. I agreed as long as he kept them to himself. I got fully dressed again so we could start at the beginning and headed to the bedroom.

Brian and I went into the bedroom and I taught him that he should take it slow. I noticed that he was wearing the ring! I wonder if he really believes that gives him marital bed rights? I taught him to always look a woman in the eyes when you are talking to her, which he had a hard time doing. We put on some soft music, dimmed the lights, lit candles and sat on the bed for a while kissing. I love the way he always smells like Old Spice. I taught him how a woman likes to be kissed a lot before sex. He should tell her how lovely she is and run his fingers through her hair. Soft kisses on the neck didn't hurt either. I showed him how to french kiss and sweet talk a woman. I had Brian unbutton my blouse while I pulled off his tee shirt. (I wish I had thought this out ahead of time. I would have worn sexier underwear. At least I should have shaved.) We both took off our jeans and lay on the bed in our underwear, me with a bra and panties and him with briefs. I showed him how to give a sensual massage starting at my feet and working up. I kept on my bra and panties. I started by laying on my front and then flipping over onto my back. Then I did the same to him. Finally I showed him how to undo a bra and explained how some fastened in the front and some in the back. He took off my bra and released my 38D tits.

I had him kiss my nipples softly and gently pinch them. I explained that there are eight different types of nipples. Mine are classified as protruding. He slowly caressed my areola with his finger in circles. I started to have trouble concentrating on the lesson plan. I decided to just go with the flow and teach him the fine points later. We both then removed our underwear and lay on the bed together. I wanted him to take the lead and do what came naturally. I licked the head of his penis and told him to wait a second while I got my phone. I took a picture of his hand resting just at the entrance to my vagina and texted it to Rick with the message "You have one minute to change your mind!"

Rick texted back immediately with "Go for it!"

We tried to do missionary position but soon found that didn't work well. Brian couldn't hold himself up on his good arm very long and so we went with doggy style. I held his cock and guided it into me again. It felt so good! Another man inside me! He started fucking me with long fast strokes. Before I realized it he came inside me while moaning loudly. I had expected that but still it was disappointing. I had not come yet. Still, it was a very pleasurable experience feeling his cock inside me pulsing out his sperm. At my age I didn't worry about getting pregnant and I certainly didn't worry about Brian having any diseases.

Brian profusely thanked me over and over again, but I told him we were only getting started. We lay there in each others arms for a long time and then I took him with me into the shower. We washed each other and dried off and then went back onto the bed. He had his cellphone by the bed and I encouraged him to take some pictures for himself and Rick from his point of view. He hadn't recovered his erection yet so I showed him how to do oral sex on me. I showed him where my clitoris was and how to find my G spot.

He was a quick learner. (I am blushing while I write this story!) He licked my clit while massaging my G spot with two fingers. I ended up coming so hard I squirted! I haven't squirted in years! Rick is a great lover, but the forbidden fruit of screwing my brother-in-law drove me over the edge. Instead of this being about training Brian, it became about my pleasure.

Brian got so excited about my moaning with pleasure he got another hard on. I wasn't going to waste that! I showed him how to roll on a condom to reduce his stimulation so he would last longer and we got into the G-whiz position with him on his knees on the bed and me with my legs over his shoulders. This time the sex was amazing and he lasted much longer. As he rocked back and forth he hit my G spot over and over sending me on an amazing out-of-this-world experience. I wish Rick could have seen it but Brian would probably have been too nervous. We cleaned up and showered and then I had Brian give me an erotic massage all over my body. This time I was nude. We were played out by this point and I spent the night in Brian's double bed with his arms around me.

The next morning Brian had a morning wood so I had him spoon me. I lifted my knee slightly while guiding his cock into me from behind. He was learning his lessons well. He got his finger on my clit and was alternating between slow and then fast strokes. He was learning to last a long time. This was driving me crazy with pleasure. After I had many orgasms he finally came inside me. When we got cleaned up I took Brian out for brunch. We had a long chat in which we agreed that soon he would have to practice these lessons on a new dance partner. I explained that what he and I did was just sex and that it was fine with Rick that I trained him in the ways of sex. Rick and I would love each other forever and just because I had sex with someone else that would not change that.

12