The Wedding Ritual

Story Info
Bride is fucked by her father, her husband, and their priest.
5.5k words
4.43
165.8k
197
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Doe were to be married and they had been planning their wedding for the last 2 years. Everything needed to be perfect. Their families were coming together and celebrating a union of one. All of Doe's life, she had dreamed of being married and swept off her feet by a strapping young man who was handsome and clever. Jake was her handsome man and they were happier than ever. The couple dealt with small talk about only being in their early 20's and rushing off to get married, but they had been seeing each other for years and loved each other fully. Jake had been there for Doe on her lowest days as well as Doe being there for Jake. They had been through a variety of challenges together and always came out stronger than ever. This marriage ceremony was going to test them.

Jake and Doe sat down with their priest, who was to marry them, every month and followed up with him regarding their journey together and how they vowed to continue the church tradition.

The priest smiled with his bright white teeth at the couple sitting across from his wooden desk after finishing writing the final vows and all things included with the ceremony. Doe's bright blue eyes wandered off and she watched a great grandfather clock tick away behind the priest as he repeated himself to regain her attention.

"As I was saying, Doe, this is the most important part of the ceremony. It's where you are blessed and sent off to your husband, Jake."

Doe shook her leg nervously as she responded, "I know..."

The priest adjusted his round glasses and shifted his growing erection with a free hand as he stared at Doe, lust growing in his balls. He couldn't help that his eyes kept trailing towards her pale cleavage that was pushed up over her tank top. He wanted to see her breasts badly and it drove his lust even higher. Doe leaned forward to fix her sock that had fallen too low and caused discomfort in her shoe. The priest's eyes widened as her young breasts dangled in front of him. He could clearly see the round shape of her breasts. Jake watched Doe fix her sock and then looked at the priest who was staring at his fiancé's breasts. He remained silent and only smiled. Doe returned upright and crossed her thin arms over her chest before sitting back against the chair.

"Do you? I will bless you. And then your father will bless you. Finally, your husband, Jake, will seal the deal. Our blessings will all be combined within you Doe. It's a very, very sacred right."

Doe's soft, white cheeks flourished red as the priest spoke to her about the ritual that every couple went through when being married through the church. Their Gods would be wrathful and curse the new couple with infertility and bad luck. She knew it was part of the ritual, but it embarrassed her regardless.

The priest smiled at her embarrassment. He then stood up, his boner pushing up against his wooden desk as he shook both Jake and Doe's hands before seeing them off. Their wedding was next week and the priest had been waiting for the moment he could fuck Doe. He personally had married off a lot of couples, but none as young as these two. It was just uncommon, but it should be more common for his sake. He rubbed his twitching cock as he watched the couple drive away. He hadn't had a marriage in a few months and outside of marrying couples, he was forbidden from masturbating as it would, "taint the holy seed." So, he stood infront of the window, his erect cock pushing his robes upwards and coating them in uncontrollable precum. He was ready for their marriage day. And even more ready for Doe's sweet, young little pussy.

—————————-

Doe visited her widowed father a few days before the wedding to help and calm her nerves which had built up over the last few days as the "Big Day" got closer and closer. She was so excited to marry the love of her life, but nervous for all the attention and not wanting to fuck it up.

Her father sat down at a makeshift table and sipped on coffee that was spiked with alcohol.

"You'll be fine my little Doe. Here, have some coffee with your old man," he gestured with his coffee mug.

Doe sighed and stood up to pour herself a shot of whatever her father had in his coffee. The room was silent for a while before Doe coughed on the strong liquor.

"Geez Dad! That's strong!"

"Yeah, made it myself. Liquor is too expensive and they water it down to take your money. Fuck 'em I always say."

Doe sighed and sat back at the table with her father who stared longingly into her blue eyes. He had watched her grow up into a beautiful young lady and he couldn't help but masturbate to the thought of finally sliding his aching dick into her tight hole. He hadn't had pussy in years and not by choice. Everyone in the town knew him as a drunk, so he lived his life alone in the woods with his shotgun and a bottle of booze. That's all he needed.

Plus his little Doe who was all grown up now. And she sat right across from him in a loosely fitting white t-shirt that draped off her shoulder and short-shorts that would've pissed him off if she were younger, but now she was a woman and he couldn't take his eyes off of her cheeks that hung out from the low cut shorts.

"Daddy, I'm just scared that's all. Nervous mostly, but scared."

"Oh I know. It's scary during the ritual, but your mom and I went through it and it's just all part of the town's religion."

His eyes wondered her body briefly before quickly returning back to her piercing blue eyes and curly blonde hair that she had her finger wrapped around as she talked. Doe toyed with her hair as a nervous habit and he knew it all too well.

"I know daddy... but still... I've only ever had sex a few times with a few different guys. This is like... the real thing. Like, sacred and everything."

Her father stroked the outline of his hardening cock under the table as thoughts of that day intruded his mind.

"Yes, I know little Doe. You'll be fine. You should feel proud. If I don't participate in the ritual, then the wedding is called off and that's the end of it. I'm not trying to piss of any Gods and I want grandchildren."

What he didn't say, was that he had dreamed of fucking her tight little hole and jerked off to the thought almost daily. What he didn't say, was that he'd watch her swim in her bikini and get a hard on every time or that he'd try and peek when she'd undress for her shower and try to catch a glimpse of his naked daughter. All he'd get to see was a soft, round ass or a single, pink nipple before she'd cover herself with a towel or hand. He'd keep those memories locked deep inside his brain and save them for later where he would feverishly masturbate in his own privacy to his own daughters naked body.

Where they lived, it was normal. When a girl is to be wed to another man, the husband, priest, and father all go into the sacred room where they each fill her womb with their seed. The priest blessed the marriage with his, the father gave away his daughter with his seed, and the husband follows through and ends it with his to seal the marriage. Everyone followed the ritual of marriage. And yet, Doe was nervous.

She didn't know why. Perhaps, it was because she would notice the long looks her father gave her that pushed her to believe he was in this for more than just the ritual. She also noticed the constant glances and awkward adjusting the priest would do which proved to her that he was also in for more than just the ceremony. What scared her the most, was that she was so turned on by all of it. Did that make her a bad wife? Naughty, even? She wondered how Jake felt about all this.

With another gulp of liquor, Doe wandered down to her old room. Her father casually turned to the side to watch her pass, and stared at her ass cheeks that poked below the cut off and gently bounced with each exaggerated step Doe took. He held his breath as she passed, his hand over his bulge to hide it. He couldn't wait. Not any longer. He was going to enjoy this wedding day for the first and last time before she was wed to Jake. His cock erupted with precum, staining his pants.

"Son of a bitch. I just washed these."

————————————————

The day of the wedding.

Jake was away with his men getting ready and Doe was in her room alone gathering her strength and staring at herself in her white dress in front of the large mirror in the room. Her father knocked on the door and came in, closing it behind him.

"Oh wow! Look at my little Doe! You look beautiful."

"Dad!! You're not supposed to see me yet? And thank you, I guess."

Doe blushed and waved her dress side to side as she watched the long ruffles sway like a schoolgirl skirt. Her father smiled even bigger and checked her out. Her breasts were pushed together and her cleavage hung out above the top of the dress and a large heart was cut in the middle of the chest exposing even more cleavage. The dress hugged her small waist and it hid her slender thighs and round ass that he was jerking off to a few days ago when she showed up in her short-shorts.

His cock quickly became erect and ached in his pants as he stepped closer and slid his hand down her back. Doe sighed, "Thanks Daddy. I'm glad you're here. You know, I'm not so nervous anymore. I think I'll be ok. I'm just ready to start my life with Jake."

Her father adjusted himself, tucking his cock in his waistband when Doe turned away to put on her other eyelash. After feeling confident his boner was hidden, he put his hand on her small shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"You'll be fine."

———————————————

The ceremony commenced and everyone was present and watching the young couple go over their promises and vows. Hushed whispers were heard referring to how pretty her dress was and how they miss their wedding and the "ritual" that was about to occur. After they finished, they kissed and claps erupted with congratulations and celebrations.

The priest stepped forward and announced, "Alright. Now to make this official and to appease the Gods, the newlyweds will follow me into the sacred chamber accompanied by the bride's father."

Everyone watched as Doe and Jake held hands and walked to the back room behind the large sculpture which resembled a God with goat legs and a sword in one hand. To their right was another statue resembling another God of love. This statue resembled a human, but that of which had both breasts, a vagina, and balls with a dick. That was the last statue all newlyweds saw before entering the sacred room.

————————

As they entered, the room was dim and there were pillows and blankets all over the floor. There was a stage in the back of the room with a spot light angled in the center. The priest took his spot under the spotlight while the other 3 stood at the door of the stage.

"Welcome to the Sacred Chamber where it is said that Zelriah, the God of Love, gave birth to mankind and it is in this sacred ritual, that we honor her. As you know, the bride, which will be you Doe, will take her place on this stage and I will enter her and fill her with my sacred seed to bless their marriage and bless her womb to provide more children. Then, her father," the priest stuck his bony finger out and pointed at her dad who was slowly rubbing his shaft hidden in his waistband, "...will come onto the stage and give away his daughter using the very thing that created her, his own seed. At this point, the groom, which is you, Jake, will enter your new wife and seal the ritual with your own seed."

Jake nodded, his cock already erect and ready to fuck Doe. If Doe had to guess, everyone in the room was already horny and wanted to fuck her. Just by glancing at all of their lower regions Doe spotted pitched tents, except her dad who had a bulge aimed upwards. The priest's robes were pushed outwards and aimed straight up. As he stepped to the side to allow Doe access to the center of the stage, his rigid old cock bounced against the fabric of his robe. He didn't even try to hide how erect he was already.

Doe walked to the center of the stage and stood under the spotlight. She looked around at the three men in the room with her. The priest was already on stage and waiting, her husband was at the front of the stage standing next to her father and all three had their eyes trailing up and down her body. She could see their "excitement" growing.

"Doe, if you would please, remove your dress. We must inspect your body to ensure it is fit for childbearing," whispered the priest.

Doe nodded and unzipped the back of her dress before letting it fall to the ground around her feet with ease. The dresses were made easy to remove due to the ritual. As her dress fell, her perky breasts came into view with erect pink nipples. They were the size of dimes and complimented her round 34C breasts. Her father's mouth opened and his cock nearly burst through his pants as he saw his daughter's breasts come

onto display.

He had spent years trying to imagine what they would look like on full display, and now here they were, bouncing into view. They were amazing and even more beautiful than he could imagine. Even the priest had to adjust his fogging glasses as he stared at her slender white body. She had a cute, white laced thong that covered her pussy and it trailed up between her round ass. She didn't bother wearing a bra because it was too uncomfortable with the dress she chose.

Doe slowly turned around to show off her body to the leering men. Her cute round ass bounced slightly as she tripped on her dress and kicked it off to the side in frustration. She was trying not to fuck this up. This was the most important part and everyone always talked about it and how sacred it was.

"Yes, I see. Very nice. Very nice indeed." The priest said as he walked up to Doe and put his old hands on her young, soft body. She felt his fingers trail across her skin, feeling every inch. He felt every curve she had and he gripped her hips roughly before giving her ass a firm groping.

"Mhm. Yes. Good body, great hips..." he trailed off as his shaky hands slid up her stomach and to her chest before he cupped her breasts in both hands and kneaded them. "Ah yes. Very nice breasts."

Doe blushed and looked to the side, her hands curling up into a small fist as she let the priest grope her young body and probe her privates. She felt his hand slide between her thighs before he gave a tap on her inner thigh to make her spread her legs apart.

"Let's see your pussy shall we?"

The priest yanked her white laced thong downwards with ease and a thin strand of juice connected from her hairless, pink pussy to the small thong that fell to the floor. She was wetter than ever before. She hated to admit it, but she was turned on having all these guys staring at her and getting ready to take turns fucking her. The priest had no complaints either. He had a beautiful, young, married woman standing in his sacred chamber and she had a hairless, dripping pussy. The nicest pussy he'd ever seen.

He kneeled between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers while using his other hand to explore her hole. She felt him touch and poke her pussy as he felt around to see if she was still a virgin or not. A slender finger entered her and her walls instantly clenched down onto his finger, squeezing it tightly.

"Oh yes. Very, very nice indeed. She is not a virgin and that is ok. Jake, your wife will bear many children. Her pussy is now ready for the ritual. We shall begin."

The priest removed his robes and stood naked in front of Doe, his large cock pulsing in the air with each heartbeat. She was impressed with how big he was for an old man. And he was hard. So hard she could see veins bulging from his shaft. His balls were full and hung low, swinging between his legs as he stepped forward to her.

Doe got onto her knees and took his cock into her soft, delicate hand and recited, "Father, bless me with your seed so that Jake and I live happily together and provide our covenant with many children to appease our Gods."

With that, she took his cock into her small mouth and gave it a hard, long suck, swirling her tongue around his ridiculously large circumcised cock head, lapping up any precum he squirted. The priests old cock tasted salty and it had been coated in precum. Doe guessed that he had probably been leaking non-stop since there ceremony.

She glanced over at his discarded robes while she swallowed more of his cock and she noticed a large, clear stain on the inside. The priest had been oozing and now she was cleaning his cock with her tongue. The priest moaned loud and grabbed her soft head and shoved his cock deep down into her throat before letting her take it out of her mouth. After a few moments of grunting and the sound of slurping, the priest pulled his glistening cock free from Doe's sloppy mouth.

"Alright child, I shall grant thee with my blessing."

Doe nodded, stood up, and bent over so Jake and her father could see her dripping thighs and tight cunt. Her father's eyes locked onto her tight pussy and he unzipped his pants and started stroking himself.

"Father, please enter my womb and bless me with your seed," Doe recited as she prepared herself to be fucked.

The priest stood behind her and rubbed his large cock against her entrance, coating it in her love juices. He then guided the tip to her tiny hole and pushed himself inside of her. Inch by inch, his old cock slid into her young hole until his balls rested against her shaved, hairless entrance.

"Oh child! You're hole is very sacred indeed. I shall paint it with my holy seed," the priest moaned as he felt his cock become engulfed in a wet, warm hole that closed tightly around his cock. Doe felt her stomach bulge slightly with each thrust he made into her. His wrinkly balls slapped her soft, gentle thighs as he slowly thrusted deep into her cunt. He was enjoying himself with her pussy. It was so young and smooth and his old cock was violating it. He slid his hands across her smooth skin and couldn't find a single wrinkle. She was still young and full of life. And soon, to be full of his seed.

Jake watched as the priest took his wife and fucked her in front of him and Doe's own father. They both stood by and watched as the priest and Doe moaned together as he picked up his thrusting pace and drove himself harder and as deep as he could go.

"Oh father! Please fill me with your sacred seed and bless my womb so I may have many healthy kids!" Doe whimpered as she felt the priests cock start pulsating as it pulled the seed from his wrinkly, saggy balls up into his veiny shaft.

"Yes child! You are now blessed!! Oooooooo..."

The priests mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back as he started convulsing, his white spunk exploding inside of Doe's little cunt. He came so hard that he nearly lost his balance. He dug his fingers deeper into Doe's soft hips as he squirted every last drop of cum into her wet hole. He had months of cum stored for her and he made sure he emptied every drop into her cunt.

Her pussy milked him ensuring his balls were completely empty. After a few minutes of slow thrusting while his wrinkled balls spat the last few drops out of his shrinking cock, the priest pulled himself free and sighed, holding onto a nearby wall to regain his strength after Doe's pussy milked him dry.

"My seed shall ensure you and Jake have many children and remain happy forever," he finally spoke with a shaky voice. "Please, Doe's father, if you would join your daughter on the stage and send her off to Jake."

Doe's father smiled a large grin that went from ear to ear, his cock was now leaking copious amounts of precum onto the ground and all over his hand. He let his cock go and hopped onto the stage leaving Jake by himself, his boner barely being contained in his suit pants. It was a good thing it was somewhat dark in the room otherwise Doe might see how hard he was and how much he had been leaking. Instead, Doe's full attention was on her father's leaking cock.

12