The Wedding Sixpack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

Stil stopped yet again, and Mike was in next. He came quickly. Vicky was oblivious. Her cunt was pumped, it clinched and spasmed; but she was intent on the cock in her mouth. She did know when it was or wasn't Stil in her pussy. His large head was like no other. And when finally the others were sated and Stil was ready to finally seek satisfaction - she knew it. He started slowly moving in and out, torturing her now over-sensitive walls; and she had to stop sucking Paul several times to catch her breath. Then Stil finally lost it; he grabbed her hips and was pumping hard and steady. Vicky felt the tension grow in Paul and in his member. She knew he was near the edge. As he leaned back against the chair, she grasped his cock by the base and started to stroke it. With the other hands she gently caressed his balls. She took his cock all the way in until it touched the back of throat and she sucked and pumped. When he started to throb, she pulled him out and as the two men watched the cum shoot into her mouth, their was a trio of pants, groans, they all came. She looked up and locked eyes with Paul, just as she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. Stil finally thrust his last into her and fell against her.

It was Paul who took her to the shower and gave her a long, soapy, sensuous shower. She still had her hands all over him, not seeming to be able to get enough of him. As soon as he was hard again, he pushed her up against the shower wall. He lifted her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. He pumped her ruthlessly against the shower wall

"You are such a slut."

"Just the slut you want me to be," she replied.

"God damn, I loved watching you. Almost as much as fucking you."

"Why'd you wait so long?" she chided.

He waited to answer until she was obviously cumming yet again. "Because you seemed like such a cold bitch. How could I be so wrong?" As he accentuated the last sentence with his own climax the answer didn't seem to matter.

He finished showering her and carried her into the king size bed where Brad had already crashed. She feel asleep sandwiched between Paul and Brad and dreamed of how the three of them would enjoy the wedding reception and how they could fuck the frosting off her bridesmaid dress.

* * * * *

Please VOTE – I get off on feedback!!

And be sure and see my other work.

Kisses,

Vermillion

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers
12