The Wedding Spent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgy provided Eve with plenty more cum up inside. I learned not to mind another sloppy second. In fact I started to like it pretty much. There is a certain kinkiness with sticking your dick in a moist hot place filled with the froth of a predecessor and frolic in his intimate fluids.

My last orgasm was at midnight at the hands of my mother. She sucked me to one last big erection and impaled herself on it. I was lying on my back in the midst of the room. As mum sat on my dick daddy picked up Eve from somewhere. He sat her on my face, facing my mum. They held on to each other, French kissing, one riding my rod and the other my face. Sperm seeped from Eve's honey pot into my mouth. I cleaned her out as best I could, licking away the spunky remnants that tricked from within her body. It gave me some weird sense of intimacy, not only with my fresh spouse, but also with the spunkers who had left the cum I now tasted.

The other kinky sensation I never had figured would be so ultimate dirty and at the same time powerful satisfying was being sexual intimate with my own mum. Our wedding was not only the feast of sealing our personal relation with getting pregnant and literally starting our own family, but at the same time a celebration of incest and carefree hot sex.

The taboo sex was not only with my mum. I also had learned to love seeing my girl doing it with nephews and uncles, my father, and even her own dad. The ultimate thrill being at an orgasmic high and at the same time feeling very frightful of Eve getting knocked-up by someone else.

My last orgasm was a powerful discharge, although without firing a big load. It was more like a pathetic small dribble. But the feeling was intense. My mom's velvet pussy squeezed my rod so incredibly it filled my loins with lust and my heart with great warmth and love.

EPILOGUE

As I write this down it's more than half a year later. Last month my niece Georgie turned 18 and got married to John. Boy, did I fuck the shit out of her! Or actually the spunk of her fresh hubby who had fucked her with a pathetic little dick, and the copious load of her father who had deflowered her five minutes before. I'm still taking my MaxPerformers. My sperm production has increased further, much to the pleasure of Eve. And of my mum, who loves to jump on my cock once a week. I'm afraid John was not prepared for his wedding, and certainly not a user of sex pills.

Georgie is a fun-loving girl who loves sex. But she had just chosen the wrong husband. Eve and I will console her for sure, as will our entire family. Georgie will probably divorce John before long, and I do hope (and expect) that he won't turn out being the father of her child. Better my niece gets a child with someone of our family, even if he's her own father.

By the way, Eve and I are going to have twins, a boy and a girl, in less than three months from now! Off course I'll be their father, but who will have fathered them is still a big question...

12