The Wedding That Never Happened

Story Info
A Wife-To-Be explores her darker temptations.
4.8k words
4.23
19.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
54 Followers

Kassandra was sitting at the vanity table in her dressing room. Her wedding was just a few hours away, and soon her last name would be changed forever. Her bridesmaids were already on their way to set up.

So she sat alone in a white-laced bra that were barely holding her DDD tits. Nearly pouring out of the low cut, a lace garter that hugged her hips and clasped to white sheer thigh highs that showcased her legs. Her white thong was strung up her ass, which had her ass cheeks perky and very smackable. Over her, laid a silk robe that was tied loosely around her waist.

Leaning over, she slowly began to apply the deep rouge lipstick onto her thick, round lips. As she finished, she heard the knock. Thinking it was one of her bridesmaids, Kristen.

"Come in, and please tell me you brought champagne."

"Last time you said those words, you did something you regret." In the doorway was a man that was very much not her bridesmaid. His suit fit meticulously, tailored to his athletic muscular body. He was wearing a white suit with a black shirt and an ivory silk, diamond patterned tie. His chiseled jaw cut sharp as his smile immediately overpowered the room with his presence. He looked confident, knowing, dangerous. His stare was like a hunter coming face-to-face with its prey. As he moved past her, his hand grazed her goosebump-covered skin. He dropped the bucket of ice containing the champagne near her mirror. "1841 Veuve Clicquot. Very good year."

Her eyes widened and lashes fluttered open as she watched him strut into her dressing room. The door closed behind him and his undoubted, dominant power shifted the atmosphere of the room. Kassandra became the a tad uneasy being in a room with him alone.

"Ezra... Why are you in here and not with Tyrell?" She asked with a witty and focused voice, trying her best not to say or do anything out of character. Her straightened hair was set in curls and pinned up with silver flowered pins "And, more importantly, why do you have my champagne?" Turning her head to look up to him, she did not notice the loosening of the tie around her waist and the silk robe falling open. Exposing her glistening cleavage, and round full breast in view to him

"I came to see how you were holding up. Hopefully better than your robe." His voice was husky and possessive. If words had power, then his were already feeling her up. He looked intensely, his stare slowly drifting from her large heaving tits to her thick quivering lips. He smiled, harsh but alluring as he moved his hands towards her chest. He could hear her breath catch in fear and anticipation before he changed course, stroking down towards her stomach. His rough hands moved past the soft perfumed skin of her near her chest to the tie on her robe. He moved close, keeping his eyes tearing into hers as he tied the knot tight, pulling her tits back into the robe. "You still want that drink?"

She swallowed hard as Ezra tied the robe for her. Once she did, she was overwhelmed by anxiety, followed by a strange arousal. That smile of his, adorable. But there was something underneath it.

Daring her?

Maybe.

Pushing her?

Possibly.

Wanting her?

She shook the thought away from her head before turning away from him. Her heart's pace slowly began to beat faster inside her chest because whatever was happening now...

... Whatever this was.

It was dangerous.

"Thank you for checking, and I will have that drink."

She picked up the bottle of champagne and a glass, with her back facing him. She opened the top before pouring it halfway.

"You can let yourself out now."

Ezra was about to walk towards the door but right before he turned to leave, her elbow knocked the champagne off the table.

She dove for it but before she could grab it, he was there. He reacted quick, grabbing the bottle before it hit the floor. He moved up slowly, his crotch passing directly past her face as he laid the bottle back on the table. The large bulge stood out clear against his pressed pants. Unfortunately, while he saved the bottle, her glass had spilled all over her robe, the champagne drenching her tits. "Looks like you've made quite a mess. You're soaked."

"Oh shut up..." Getting off the floor, she shoved him with a small flirtatious laugh. The alcohol she already had was slowly working into her system. As she faced Ezra once again, she began to relax.

"I'll be taking that." Retrieving the bottle from him, she poured her glass again and sat it down onto the table. "Give me a minute, I have a message to send over to Tyrell before you leave." Walking behind the dressing screen, she took off the white robe and put on the red one hanging over it. Stepping from behind it, the robe sat completely open. Her robe fell down the curves of her body sensually.

Her eyes roamed Ezra from across the small dressing room. His features in the natural sunlight, the tailored suit clinging to his body.

Perfection.

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes met his again.

"Tell him...I'll see him at the altar." From there, she made her way back to the vanity where her new, full glass sat. She could feel his presence surrounding her room. As she sat once again, she lifted the glass to her lips with a wicked smile and sipped as she looked at Ezra through the mirror

"How about one little toast, for old times sake?" He didn't wait for her to respond. He moved close, gripping the bottle firmly before refilling her glass and filling his own.

"This is Tyrell's but I'm sure won't mind if I borrow it..."

"It's been a busy day. Enough to make any man...thirsty." He brought the glass to his lips and drunk deep, draining it in an instant.

Placing her cup down, she watched as he drank from the glass. Her lips spread slightly as she watched him. Her seat wasn't wet but her thong was. Her heart continued to beat so loud that it racked against her ribs. She swallowed the lump in her throat again as her eyes glazed over in lust, becoming lost in staring.

Ezra noticed where she was looking and smirked. He throbbed his cock deliberately, pulsating it powerfully through the fabric. He stared deep, devouring her thick, pornographic body. He managed to grab the bottle, holding his gaze, as he handed it to her.

"Keep it firm. A nice grip. Like this." He grabbed the back of the bottle, positioning it against his crotch as she held the shaft, pouring the creamy liquid into the glass.

Snapping out of it. She placed the bottle down and began to breathe slowly, trying her best to calm her heart.

"Y-y-you should leave Ezra. You know you shouldn't even be in here." Creating distance she moved towards the full-length mirror near where her dress hung. Her breath caught in her throat as the overwhelming tension enveloped the room.

Her pussy began to tingle.

She pressed her thighs together as she wiggled her hips.

Her ass swaying subtly side to side as tried vainly to control her body.

"Tell me one thing. Then I promise I'll leave." He moved closer to her, placing his hand against the table, pinning her there. "Is Tyrell giving this body what it needs?"

"Be honest with me."

"You don't need to know what our bedroom life is like..." She said in a sharp tone and a sly smile. Trying to keep her cool, she crossed her arms under her tits, attempting to hold them up properly on her build. "Besides aren't you his best friend. Doesn't he brag to you about it or whatever?"

In truth, her and Tyrell had never actually had sex. It was an "everything but" relationship because of her fear to do so.

"Tyrell says a lot. But I can tell when a woman isn't satisfied." He moved closer, both hands now pinning her to the table. His huge bulging erection now throbbed directly against her. "The way you lick your lips, the way your stare at my cock, the way you grind your thighs together. The smell of your pussy getting wetter."

"Don't deny it, Kassandra. Just tell me the honest truth."

"I.. um..." She refused to make eye contact. She felt pressured, and unsure how to answer. "We've um..."

In a low tone, she tilted her head down and rushed "...never had sex..."

"Never?" His eyebrows raised incredulously. "When Tyrell said he was always balls deep in you. I know that was bullshit but... you're getting married. And you've never...?"

She felt his bulge pressed against her and breathed in. His scent surrounded her.

"I'm supposed to walk down that aisle in two hours. You can't be here."

"Do you really want me to leave?" He placed his hands over hers, gripping tight.

"Y-y-yes." She begged. Ashamed. They've been here before, a drunk blowjob in her bedroom at a Christmas party four years ago. A thing they both promised never to speak about again. She wanted to fuck him that night, and that was a sober thought. Carrying that guilt for her was brutal but what hurt more was never knowing what it was like to fuck him. She wanted him more than her soon-to-be husband. But if Tyrell knew ... if Ezra knew... Everything would fall apart.

But she couldn't help herself. He just made her so hot and bothered when he was around. It literally drove her physically insane

He knew one thing. Tyrell would never satisfy her. She was...incredible. Talented. Gorgeous. Submissive. She deserved better. And now she was never going to get that chance.

Ezra knew he should just let it go. Tyrell was his best friend. They'd been friends since they were kids...but when he looked at her, all he could think about was how good she would look impaled on his cock.

He knew it wasn't right.

But he needed to take this chance. With every glance at her body, he knew the truth.

He couldn't wait any longer.

"Even now?"

He pulled out his cock, letting it lie there. Pendulous and threatening.

"Look at this and tell me that you don't want it to. If you do, I'll leave. Now."

His voice was dominant and filled with malicious intent.

She looked at him from top to bottom and top again. This man stood in front of her, suit and tie. Cock out and hung. The size of his cock was massive and it only made her more wet. She knew if she fucked him now, she wasn't sure if she could walk down that aisle later.

"I want to... Fuck, I want to. B-But I can't... no matter how much I want to." She ran her hand up his chest and held onto his tie. She pulled him in close to her. His cock now pressed against her thigh and his lips just centimeters away from hers. "No matter... How much... I want you..."

"Alright. I...understand. Maybe this is all just something we have to move past. I just want you to know...if you ever change your mind..." He moved close, his breath warming the soft skin on her neck. His cock pulsed even stronger, now fully erect against her thigh.

"I'm here."

He started to zip up and walk towards the door.

But...

Before he could turn around. He felt fingers grip around his thick, vein-laced girth.

"Wait..." She shot him a look of pure seduction. A look of that communicated one thing. Want. "Maybe... he doesn't need... to know?"

"Are you sure you want this?" It took all of his willpower to control himself in this moment. But he knew she was vulnerable at this point. He didn't want to force her into something she'd regret.

"...Yes..." She quivered, knowing the repercussions. But right then, she didn't care.

"I want you."

"You don't want me." He grabbed her, slamming her against the wall, her fat thong-covered ass now pressed tight against his cock. "You need me, Kassandra. You need a real man, don't you?"

She breathed out harshly as she felt his cock against her ass cheeks. Her eyes closed as she grinded her ass against it for a minute. As she stopped, she sighed. She didn't just need a man, she needed a dom. Someone to take control and take her. Something Tyrell once tried but almost shut her from sexual activity completely.

"He can...never...find...out..." Her voice was breathless as pleasure washed through her body with every touch.

"Don't feel guilty..." He moved his hands towards the front of her robe, tearing it off.

"...About getting what you need..." His hands moved towards the clasp barely containing her gigantic tits in the bra, removing it in one swift motion.

"...This is on Tyrell..." His hands began to grope her, pulling her nipples fast and experienced.

"...He couldn't satisfy you..." His other hand moved down to her ass, taking her meaty ass cheek into his hand before bringing it down with a crack.

"...His little dick couldn't sate you like a man's cock..." He began to peel off her panties and in an instant, they were in a puddle at her ankles.

"...You need a master to dominate you..." His fingers probed into her soaking pussy.

"...to show you..." His voice lowered to a dominating octave.

"...how a woman should be fucked."

"Don't you...Slut?"

His fingers pushed fully inside of her, plunging into her depths.

With every action she stood there frozen. Memorized by his voice. Her body automatically loosened up and let him roam all over his body. Her eyes closed and soft moans began to leave her lips. her head fell back into the cricket of his neck and relaxed as he took over. As he called her a slut, her automatic reply was "Yes sir."

It slipped from her lips so naturally and without hesitation. The guilt slipped to the back of her mind, but now he had her full attention. "E-E-Ezra... Please... I-I need t-t-this."

"What do you need, Slut?" He turned her back around, keeping her pinned to the wall. He moved close, his lips inches from hers.

Quickly moving in, she planted a kiss onto his lips "I need you to fuck me. And continue to do so. Even after this wedding. If I'm going to get through it, I'm going to need this." Her eyes met his. Pleading to him. Begging him to help her, she needed to be owned and to be fucked.

She needed sexual security...

She needed release.

He pulled her off the ground, bringing back against the wall as he positioned his cock near her drenched cunt.

"Are you sure want this? After this, there will be no going back to Tyrell. You might not even feel him..."

"I'm on your shoulders right now." She growled down at him. "Do I seem like a woman who cares at this point?"

"Fair enough." He started to bury the tip his huge, precum-leaking cock inside of her. Her quivering cunt was already soaking his cockhead as he began to insert himself. He grinned, feeling immense waves of pleasure and satisfaction at not only fucking the woman he loved but also at fucking Tyrell's bitch. Though he guessed she wasn't his bitch anymore.

With her fat jiggling ass now pressed against the wall and her facing him once again, she was ready. Ezra slowly began to shove his long, thick black shaft inside of her. As he did, she moaned as she took every inch of it. Her wet pussy molded his shape inside of her. She clenched her hands into fists and purred under her breath. Her tits felt heavy and longing, her body was soaking in the satisfaction. Ezra kept one hand on her hip while the other moved up her chest and groped her left tit vigorously.

"Fuck ..." She muttered.

"Don't stop."

"Didn't plan on it." His strokes started long and deliberate. His cock was like a homing missile targeted at her g-spot. With every stroke, every g-spot was getting destroyed. He could feel her pussy completely submitting to his cock. His smirk became malevolent as he changed from long strokes to fast, pistoning thrusts. Each one pounded her insides, sending waves of pleasure wracking through her body.

Her pussy was nothing but a fleshlight to him as he slammed her torso against the wall and continued to beat the pussy up. He hoped she wasn't expecting to walk after this. "You're not going anywhere after this, you know that right?"

"Even if you could walk..." He thrust deeper, feeling himself bottom out as her pussy expanded to accommodate his huge cock. "...doubtful..." He moved in quick, pulling in for a deep kiss as his tongue twisted against hers. His hand moved towards her throat, choking hard.

"You're not his anymore. You're my bitch now. Understood Slut?" He punctuated this statement with a powerful thrust that sent her pussy clenching around him.

She felt him inside of her and honestly it was the best feeling she ever had. With every thrust she got louder, clawing her hands out for anything she could get her hands on. Placed in an incoherent state, she could hear everything he said but she could only respond with moans or subtle sounds that sounded like "Fuck" or "Yes". His lips were soft and inviting. While his dominant nature took over, her submissive side longed to be used. She was turned on never before, and yearned for an orgasm. At this point, all she wanted was to cum and collapse onto his cock.

He knew she was close. Very close. So he stopped. He pulled her off his cock slowly and deliberately, letting feel the throbbing veins as her cock-starved pussy was slowly emptied. Finally he let drop to the floor, her pussy leaking a small puddle.

"If you want me to finish inside you, you have to beg and..." He slapped his massive black cock against her cheek and stroked the head against her thick cock-sucking lips "...you have to serve me."

"Serve you, huh?" She said as she fell to her knees. Her hands trailed up his cock and began to stroke it with her thumb. Holding it for the base with her free hand, she ran her tongue from the base to the tip. Before circling it with tongue, she found the slit and kissed it .

"How long have you been waiting to use that one, Preston?" Teasing his cock, she ensured that she kept looking up at him with large innocent eyes and white-laced cleavage.

She began to plant kisses along the head, before she worked it into her mouth in one swift movement. His cock was larger than Tyrell's in every sense of the word. She tasted herself on his cock, along with his pre-cum. She smiled, savoring the taste before going to work on sucking his cock as he watched.

"Mmm." He had to admit. It felt amazing. It pissed him off that Tyrell's undeserving shrimp dick ass was getting this kind of treatment, but he could tell one thing. She had never sucked Tyrell's dick like this. This was how she appreciated a cock.

Bobbing her head back and forth, she pulled off his cock and transferred her saliva to her hand. From there she started stroking his length, working her hands up and down his shaft. Her DDD tits bounced as she sat on her knees jerking him off.

"You know...I've thought about this for a while." The words slipped from her lips, thinking out loud. But she knew there was any turning back after that comment.

"I know you have, Slut. I could see it every time you looked at me." He smacked his newly freed cock against her forehead before shoving her head down and forcing her onto all fours on the floor.

"... You could see me blowing your back out. Every night. And even though you tried to love him, his little dick couldn't replace the longing your pussy had." He positioned his cock right before her well-lubricated slit. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down against it as he placed his hands firmly on both asscheeks. "Do you want me to cum inside you, Fucktoy? Do you want Tyrell to feel my sloppy seconds?"

"Yes." She sighed, gripping her fingers into the ground. "I'm on birth control, this is totally safe." Her hips twitching again, swaying side to side in anticipation. "Fuck me harder than any other woman. And cum twice as hard"

He busted through her pussy. His thrusts were so heavy, he was pretty sure everyone in the hall could hear something going on. Her cheeks gave him a standing ovation, clapping enthusiastically as his balls smacked against her drowning slit.

"Take this cock, bitch. Who owns you?" His thrusts got faster as he started feeling like he was bursting into her cervix.

TheKittenCC
TheKittenCC
54 Followers
12