The Wedding Trip: Day 01

Story Info
I take my husband up on his fantasy.
3.1k words
4.11
61.9k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the weekend that my husband and I lived out his fantasy of me having sex with another man. Please--no judgment. I understand this isn't for everyone. If you don't like this sort of thing then find another story. If you do read it through, I would love your feedback!

-------------------------------------------------

A high school classmate and very good friend recently got married and I had to make the roadtrip to the area where I grew up to attend the wedding. It promised to be a lot like a high school reunion but with only my close friends--not the people I really didn't know or like. I was really looking forward to the trip to say the least.

My best friend from high school had also moved to the area where I live now, and she was going to ride with my husband and I to the wedding. Her husband was staying home with the kids, and ours had been left with grandparents. We were going down on a Thursday. The rehearsal and bachelor/bachelorette parties were Friday and the wedding Saturday. We planned to recover and say goodbyes on Sunday and come back on Monday. It should be a fun and relaxing weekend without kids.

My best friend, Alyssa, could almost be my sister, we look so similar. We are about the same height, hair and eye color. She is a bit lighter complected and slightly heavier, which gives her a larger chest and more curves. She also is a runner and stays in decent shape. I know my husband loves to looks at her larger breasts and I joke with him about it, but it's all in good fun.

Alyssa and I came of age together. We had our first boyfriends at the same time and learned about sex at the same time, sharing our experiences and talking about everything. We even dated the same guys a few times. At this point we can finish each other's sentences and usually know what each other is thinking without saying a word.

She is also a big flirt and likes to try to make my husband uncomfortable by flirting and teasing him. He is usually a good sport and has started playing along with her. Our conversations often turn suggestive and Alyssa has a way of making me do things I might ordinarily not do. In short, she is a lot of fun!

My husband drove with me in the passenger seat and Alyssa in the back. Our conversation was lively and becoming a bit suggestive with innuendos flying. After a couple of hours, I noticed that we seemed to be pacing a car with four guys that looked to be college age--we would pass them, then they would pass us, etc. One time as they were passing us, Alyssa noticed one of the passengers looking over and she blew him a kiss. He did a double take, and she did it again and laughed to us about it. She had their attention, and I assumed they were sure to keep pace now.

Alyssa told me I had to blow a kiss when we passed them. My husband loves to hear about me teasing, and as many of you know, he has talked to me about sleeping with another man so he was up for it. He sped up and Alyssa and I both blew kisses as we passed them. They were all laughing and smiling as we went by. My husband pulled back into the right lane and within a minute or two, they were ready to pass us. As the went by, the back seat passenger held up a sign that said, "Show us your tits!" It appeared that they had done this before.

Alyssa and I laughed as we read it, but I wasn't sure I wanted to because I usually don't do that in front of my husband. I just tell him about it afterward. She said she would if I did, and I looked over and my husband said to do it, so I agreed. As we passed them this time, Alyssa and I both lifted our shirts and bras. The guys were all staring at us and laughing as we went by.

We pulled into the lane in front of them and waited to see what they would do next. It only took a minute or two before they passed us again holding up a sign saying, "Your ass? Please?" We laughed and shook our heads, "No," at them and one guy mocked getting down on his knees and begging. We all laughed and my husband said, "Why not . . . no harm, right?" He slowed down and they pulled in front of us and he moved over into the left lane to pass them again. As he did, Alyssa and I started to undo our shorts and tuck our legs up under us so that we could get our butts up to the window. It's been a lot of years since I mooned someone! When we started getting close to them we both got up on our knees and dropped our shorts and panties to show off our backsides as we passed them. My husband paced them for what seemed like forever so they could get a good look. I'm sure he wished he was getting a good look at Alyssa from the other side! I felt embarrassed and turned on both while I was showing myself to these strangers in broad daylight.

My husband continued on and pulled in front of them again. They passed us quickly and were all giving us a thumbs up sign and smiling. Alyssa quickly scrawled on a piece of paper, "Your Turn." The front seat passenger proceeded to show us his butt, but the back seat passenger did his best to show us his cock. He must have liked the show because he was mostly erect for us. It looked nice, but quite frankly I was more interested in flashing them than being flashed.

The guys moved in front of us to let some traffic pass by. Alyssa suggested that we show them our pussies when we passed them, perhaps even touch ourselves a little for them. I wasn't sure I wanted to go that far in front of my husband but by the smile on his face it looked like he wished he was in the other car so that he could see. I said, "Sure why not," and rather the fasten my short, I started to pull them down again. This time, rather than putting both knees on the seat, I put my right foot on the floor so that my legs would be spread enough for a little show as we passed them. As we went by, I reached back with my right hand to rub my slit for them. I was SO wet at this point from the flashing that it really felt good to touch myself anyway. I could hear Alyssa take in a breath as well, so I imagine she was feeling the same. My face was down, so I didn't see their faces, but my husband said it was priceless. Clearly they didn't expect that view, even if they were hoping for it.

Their next sign when they passed us asked, "Can you pull off?" We all shook our heads, "No." They looked visibly deflated, but we were trying to get to the hotel. They pulled in front of us and went off at the next exit, still trying to waive us into following them. We had a good time flashing, but it was time to start looking for the next adventure.

Nothing much happened the rest of the drive. We arrived at the hotel in the middle of the afternoon and checked in. We asked for and received adjoining rooms with Alyssa which would give us more space. We took everything up to get settled in before dinner.

I grabbed a shower before we went down and put on a skirt with a sleeveless top for dinner. Alyssa also showered and changed into something a bit nicer than her traveling clothes. I have to say she looked great. I hoped my husband would get a few jealous looks from other men for being with us.

We walked to dinner and had a couple of drinks before returning to the hotel. We decided to see if anyone we knew was in the hotel bar. It looked like their were several people in there, but it wasn't crowded. Within seconds of walking in I heard someone calling my name. I turned toward the sound and saw an ex-boyfriend that I had dated while in high school. Actually, that's not the whole story--we dated in high school, but we continued to have sex over the next few years including for a time while I was dating my current husband. I hadn't seen Brian in years, and must admit I felt a certain tingle inside me when I did.

Brian and I started dating when I was a freshman in high school. He was my first for a lot of things--first romantic kiss, first to see me naked, touch me, oral sex, sex. . . The memories hold a special place in my heart. We technically broke up at the beginning of our junior year and dated other people, but we would sometimes go to his house after school for sex sessions when his mom was working. Once in a while, he would drive by my house after my date dropped me off and pick me up. We would go to the top of a parking garage and have sex. We always told each other that it would be hard to not cheat on a spouse with each other because we enjoyed sex with each other so much. We ended up on different cities, so it hasn't been an issue. I've told my husband about Brian and he used to get jealous of him. Over the years, I think thoughts of Brian and me may have started to fuel his interest in me having sex with someone else.

Anyway, Brian, Alyssa and I started talking. He was married, but his wife wasn't coming to town for the wedding. He was staying at the same hotel. We talked and caught up. It felt like we had not fell out of contact at all--it was natural and fun. Alyssa and I danced with my husband and Brian, had drinks and generally had a good time. At times, my husband would have his arm around me, but at other times, Brian would have his arm around me and lean in to whisper in my ear. The alcohol, the physical contact and the memories were combining to really turn me on.

After a couple of hours while Alyssa and Brian were dancing, my husband told me that it looked like I was having a great time catching up with Brian. I told him I was. He asked if I would like some time to catch up with him alone to relive private memories and events that he wasn't a part of. I suspected he was hoping I would tease Brian and tell him about it or perhaps more so I asked him what he would think if Brian took it as an opening to try something. He leaned down, kissed me, and then told me that he loved me, trusted me, and wanted me to have fun. Then he told me to, "not do anything he wouldn't want to see me doing." I laughed and pressed myself against him to kiss him and responded that I would tell him anything that happened.

When Brian and Alyssa rejoined us, my husband told everyone that he was getting tired but that we should continue to reminisce and enjoy ourselves. There were a few minor complaints, but we quickly settled back in with more dancing and a few more drinks. Brian seemed to open up even more as the night went on. I'm not sure if it was because of the alcohol, my husband leaving, or the atmosphere, but he started placing his hand on my low back/top of my butt as we would talk. Once in a while his lips would brush my ear or neck as he leaned in to talk due to the noise. The closeness was fun and I did nothing to dissuade him.

Late in the evening we got another surprise when Matt, another friend showed up. He was best friends with Brian in high school, and they were still very close and lived near each other. He was still single, never having found the right person, I guess. He was also everything to Alyssa that Brian was to me. Matt gave me a hug, shook hands with Brian and then gave Alyssa a hug that lasted perhaps a bit longer than appropriate for a married woman. I'm sure no one was worried about it though. We sat at the table and talked some more. We danced, we drank and we caught up. Eventually we got to the point where we had to call it a night. Brian offered to see me to my room and Matt did the same for Alyssa. I'm sure Brian didn't expect anything at this point knowing my husband was back at the room, he was just being a gentleman. I wasn't certain about Matt, since Alyssa had made it clear that her husband was home and she was alone in her room. I decided that I would steer Brian another way in case Alyssa needed some time alone with Matt. Neither guy knew that our rooms were adjacent, and I wanted Alyssa to have some time at her door without Brian and I around.

We left the hotel bar and went separate directions. I'm sure Alyssa knew what I was up to without anything being said. I selected an elevator bank that was just inside the entrance to the parking garage. There was a door at every level. I pressed the button that would reach the top of the parking garage and told Brian I wasn't quite ready for bed.

When the elevator reached the floor, I turned toward the door and led Brian out to the top floor of the parking garage. One side of the hotel faced the garage and went up for several more floors. My room was up high, but I wasn't sure what side it faced. We walked toward a corner of the garage somewhat away from the entrance. When we got there, I leaned on the wall and looked toward the night city skyline. Brian leaned on the wall beside me and we enjoyed the view in silence for a bit. Then he turned toward me and leaned on his elbow facing me. He told me that I looked more beautiful than I was in high school.

I asked him what he thought his wife would say knowing he said something like that to an ex-girlfrined. He told me that she would likely never know, and he felt it was harmless, but he reminded me with a smile that we always said it would be hard not to cheat with each other if the opportunity ever presented itself! I laughed and sort of backhanded his arm. He casually put his free hand on my back and started to caress my back as I continued to look out at the skyline.

I asked him if he remembered all the times we had spent on a parking ramp a few miles away. He told me that he thought about it often. We talked for a bit more as his hand started to stray from my back to the top of my butt. I didn't stop him, probably even moved slightly toward him. I'm sure he was thinking there was a reason that I led him out here rather than to my room and he was likely exploring my limits. The conversation stayed sexual as he asked if I remembered times when he stood behind me at a wall just like this one and entered me from behind while we would look out at the city. I was really enjoying the feel of his hand and the memories and was getting quite turned on by the combination. His hand rubbed up my back to my shoulder then down to my butt, feeling me through my skirt. I turned my back to him and leaned on the wall allowing him to press against me. He was obviously as turned on by the conversation and the closeness as I was because I could feel his semi-erect cock press into me from behind.

His hand reached around to my side, then my stomach as he held me against him. He leaned down to kiss the side of my neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and allowed him to kiss my neck while his hand started to rub up across my stomach to my breasts and neck then back down again. After a bit of this, I turned toward him and kissed him on the lips while his hand stray down to my hemline and started to rub my butt under my skirt. I eventually broke off the kiss and told him I didn't think it should go any farther. This was someone I didn't want to tease without mercy and then leave. Rather, I'd like him to turn me to the wall, lift my skirt and press into me and filling me with his cum, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that either. So I try to cool him down a bit.

He kind of moans a little but and says he understands--probably a lie--and says he hopes he didn't offend me. I kiss him again and reassure him that he hasn't but that I should probably get inside. He walked me to the door of my room where I give him a quick peck on the lips and let myself into the room.

My husband was up reading and asked if I had a good time. I told him that I did and started telling him about how it went, the walk to the parking garage and what happened there. He listened with a smile on his face and said he knew already about the parking garage because he was actually looking out the window when we walked out. Apparently he had watch Brian and me the whole time we were outside. I asked what he thought, and he walked up to me, kissed me, told me he loved me and that he really enjoyed watching me with Brian. He hoped as he watched that it would go further, and he hoped that before the week was over it would.

We had a great night in bed and slept in the next morning. I tell about the next day in The Wedding Trip: Second Day