The Wedding Trip: Day 03

Story Info
I take my husband up on his fantasy.
4.6k words
4.1
44k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the weekend that my husband and I lived out his fantasy of me having sex with another man. Please--no judgment. I understand this isn't for everyone. If you don't like this sort of thing then find another story. If you do read it through, I would love your feedback!

---------------------------------------------

I again woke up late after a long night with my husband. Over the last couple of days I had come to the decision that I would like to sleep with an ex-boyfriend that was also in town for the wedding. We had quite a history together as I explained in earlier posts, and we had shared a couple of moments the previous two evenings as well. Assuming everything went well and I felt comfortable, I was planning on doing something naughty tonight.

I got dressed for another run--I just can't sit around--and was planning some time to think. My husband was already up and must have been downstairs having coffee or breakfast already. As I was getting ready to leave, I heard voices in Alyssa's adjoining room. I was going to knock on the adjoining door, but just before I did, I could tell it wasn't talking that I was hearing, but rather sex sounds--moaning, breathing, etc. I assumed Alyssa must have brought Matt back to her room the previous night. She and I had some things to talk about! Apparently I wasn't the only one considering doing something outside of my marriage!

I was went for my run and again ran into Brian on the way back into the hotel. He asked what I was doing until the wedding in the middle of the afternoon. I told him that I just planned to relax after lunch and save my energy because I was planning to be up late tonight. He raised his eyebrows when I told him he should probably get rested up too. I quickly added that I wasn't going to let him leave the reception early if he was tired. He laughed and went on his way.

My husband was not yet back in the room when I returned. I knocked on Alyssa's adjoining door and asked if she wanted to go to lunch when he got back and she agreed. I then asked her if she worked up an appetite. She laughed a little, understanding my meaning, and told me about the night and morning with Matt. It sounded like she was looking forward to Round 2 tonight. The sex talk was getting me more turned on as I thought about what I was planning.

I jumped in the shower and when I came out my husband was back. We grabbed Alyssa and went to lunch. When we came back, we hung around our rooms for a while and talked. I started giving Alyssa a hard time about what I heard through the wall that morning and she had the decency so blush. She asked about my "walk home" from the night before, and I relived the details for her and my husband again. Funny, but it didn't seem weird at all having that conversation in front of my husband. He clearly was turned on by all of the sex talk. I was too. He even told Alyssa about watching from the window and pointed out where we were to her.

Soon it was time to start getting ready. I wore a matching patterned bra and panty set with black stalkings and garter underneath a black dress. It was all I could do to keep my husbands hands off me as I dressed and did my hair. I laughed as I pushed him back and told him he needed to be a good boy so the "package" wasn't ruined. He knew that I was talking about Brian's package, but he got a huge smile on his face as I said it. Alyssa left the adjoining door open as she wasn't shy about dressing in front of us. I could tell my husband was torn between stealing glances into her room and watching me get ready. He would get to watch us both dress, but someone else would likely be undressing us tonight.

We went to the church for the wedding together. My mind wasn't really on the ceremony, but rather on what might happen later. Then it was back to the hotel to kill a little time before the reception. We had run into Matt and Brian at the church and invited them to our room before the reception. We also stopped off for little something to drink and some snacks while we waited.

The five of us went up to the two joined rooms to wait. We had a drink or two and some snacks. I took the opportunity to try to show off myself for Brian. I'm sure my husband noticed, and I know Brian noticed as well. I would stand close to him as we would talk and his hand would go to my back then slide lower to my bottom. I didn't try to deter him, and I'm sure that my husband noticed as well. I sat down across from Brian and crossed then re-crossed my legs--basically I was doing everything I could to give him a show, both for his benefit and my husband's. Soon it was time to do down for dinner.

We found our placecards in the reception hall downstairs. It was a typical set-up with a DJ and dance floor in one area and tables on the other side of the room. I sat down with my husband on one side of me and Brian on the other. Alyssa was on the other side of my husband with Matt on her left. During the meal I would sometimes have my hand on my husband's leg and sometimes on Brian's. Nothing too obvious at this point, but I was having fun. I noticed that Alyssa and Matt's hands seemed to disappear and reappear as well. They must have been playing a bit too.

After dinner and the traditional dances the party started in earnest. There were a bunch of classmates to catch up with and I made my way around the room dancing with several of the guys (all the better to make it look more normal as I danced with Brian, right?) and generally caught up. When I danced with my husband, he would hold me tight and I would whisper in his ear about how much fun I was having and how loved he made me feel. I reminded him once that if he didn't want me to go any farther that now was the time to tell me. He responded by pulling me a little closer. I giggled just a little bit when I felt him pressing against me. I remember telling him, "That must be why you are sitting most of the time!"

As the night wore on I danced more with just my husband and Brian. I also noticed that Alyssa was spending more time with Matt; although, she was occassionally working my husband into the mix. I think she enjoyed teasing him, knowing how turned on he was about the situation and she was trying to exacerbate the situation as much as she could. At one point I saw her talking right in his ear and he got a big smile on his face and said something back to her. I made a note to ask him about it later. I continued dancing and slowing increased the touching and rubbing as the night wore on.

The party starting thinning out and most of the older folks were going home. It was mostly down to my classmates when I found my husband again. I leaned into his ear with my lips brushing his earlobe to ask what Alyssa said to him. She told him that if he was a good boy she would give him something to listen to tonight. She was going to try to make an audio show for him knowing that he might be alone and unable to sleep thinking about me. Gotta love how she was willing to help him out, right?

I laughed and told him to enjoy himself because I planned to! My husband said that it may be time to make his exit and he said a few goodbyes, including to Brian. I have to think it was awkward, but he seemed at ease with it.

After he left, I went to the bar to get a drink and soon felt a hand on the top of my butt as I waited. I turned to see Brian who leaned down to ask me if I was staying for a while. I leaned up and 'accidentally' kissed he ear while saying, "For a while." I moved my hip over against his and actually a bit in front of him so I could rub my butt lightly against the front of his pants. The day's thoughts, the wedding, and the alcohol were all making me very horny at this point, and I wanted to feel him against me.

Brian's hand slid down to cup my bottom as he moved more behind me to mask what he was doing. I wiggled against his hand a little and looked over my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked as I waited for the bartender. He gave me a little swat. I stood up when I got my drink and he leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "Just checking for panties."

I laughed a bit and turned to go back to our table with my drink. Brian joined me shortly and we sat close and talked a bit while watching the dancing and the crowd. He would brush my knee and as we talked we would lean in too close so that our lips would brush the other's neck or earlobe. We danced both with each other and other partners, and as the evening got later hands would get more braver and would explore a bit more--whether it was Brian's or someone else's. I didn't try to reposition the hands, I just acted like I didn't notice. Over the hour or two after my husband left I danced with several guys, all probably too close to be proper, and I could tell by their excitement some of them like the feel of me against them. Having the chance to excite these guys was adding to my general sense of lust that had developed over the long weekend.

As the reception was starting to near it's end, I danced mostly with Brian. I raised myself up to him and asked if he was about ready to go. He nodded and I told him that I would need his room key when I came back. I went into the hallway toward the bathroom and texted my husband that I was about to leave and he shouldn't wait up with a wink. Then went back in to say my goodbyes to all the friends I had been catching up with. I went to Brian as if to say goodbye and saw that he had set his room key next to my purse. I leaned up to kiss his cheek and said, "I'll see you in ten minutes?" He nodded and I left to find Alyssa and leave with her. She was heading to her room and Matt was going to join her later.

I gave Alyssa a quick hug as the doors opened and she told me to have fun with a twinkle in her eye. I laughed and went up a couple more floors to let myself into Brian's room. I propped the door open with the lock then texted my husband to let him know I was there and he responded that he loved me, then that it sounded like Alyssa was back. I set my phone on the coffee table and was looking out the window when I heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder to see Brian coming in and taking off his jacket. I turned back toward the view of the city and felt his arms around my waist and his lips on my neck. I leaned my head back against his chest to allow more access to my neck and he kissed his way to my ear, then down the back of my neck. His hands started to move across the front of my body before I turned into him and kissed him.

Brian began to unzip my dress and I let him slide it off my arms and down across my hips before it slid to the floor. I removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt before I stepped out of my dress and draped it across the back of the desk chair. When I turned back to Brian he had removed his t-shirt and I started to unfasten his belt while he pulled me toward him and started kissing my lips, neck then shoulders. I unzipped his pants and reached in to find him mostly erect. I started to push his pants down as I stroked his cock. Brian was a little bigger than my husband, and I was excited to feel him, and to feel him inside me, again.

Brian stepped out of his pants as my phone chimed. My husband had replied telling me to enjoy myself. Brian grabbed my phone and laughed as he told me how glad he was that my husband was willing to allow this! I agreed as I pushed him back toward the bed. I pulled his boxers down to release him fully and he moved back farther onto the bed. I crawled onto the bed as well and started to lean over to take his cock into my mouth. I started by running my tongue around the head, then down his shaft. I took him into my mouth when I heard an electronic click from my phone. I looked up and asked what he was doing and Brian showed me. He planned to text my husband a photo of me. He sent a picture of me just starting open my mouth to take him in with a message that said he would make sure I had fun enjoying his cock all night! I knew my husband would be turned on by seeing the picture and it turned me on to know that he was seeing what I was doing. I started working Brian deeper into my mouth and stroking him at the same time. It only took a few minutes before I knew he was going to cum in my mouth. I did my best to swallow everything he had before cleaning his cock with my tongue and crawling up to lay down beside him.

He turned toward me and kissed me as he reached behind me to unclasp my bra. I pulled it off and threw it to the floor as I lay back. Brian kissed his way down my neck to my breasts and swirled his tongue around my nipples. I held his head to my chest as he sucked and bit my nipples. I could feel a tingling start in my pussy as he bit my nipple again. He kissed lower across my stomach then started to rub his fingers down my hips to my legs, then up between my legs. When his fingers touched my pussy I know he could feel my warmth and how wet I was. I lifted my hips to try to keep his fingers where I wanted them but he moved them back up to my stomach. He kissed my stomach just above the waistband of my panties then started to pull my panties down very slowly while he kissed the skin that he exposed.

When he had fully exposed my pussy he quickly took my panties the rest of the way off and started kissing my hips and thighs--everywhere but where I wanted him! It seems guys know how to tease as well. . .

I grabbed his head and pulled him where I wanted him and he started to lick and tongue my slit as my hips started to involuntarily buck in time with his ministrations. I don't know how long he was there, but it seemed like only seconds before he had me losing myself and cumming from his tonguework. It was probably the newness or unfamiliarity or the excitement of the situation, but it was one of the most intense orgasms that I have had in a while. It took me some time to come down to earth again. When I did, I noticed that Brian was kneeling between my legs which were bent at the knees. He was holding his cock which was again ready to go and it was pointing directly at my pussy. I put my heels behind him to pull him toward me a bit.

Brian placed the head of his cock against my slit and slowly rubbed it up and down. I was SO wet at this point that he could have slid it all into me without the extra lubrication but he wanted to tease me with it and I loved the feeling of him almost entering me, sliding up against my clit, then back down to my opening and repeating it again and again. My hips were again rising to match his strokes before I simply couldn't take it anymore and used my heels to pull him forward onto me. He still kept from penetrating me as he balanced above me, but I was able now to use my hands to pull him toward me.

I puled him down onto me and felt the head of his cock just start to penetrate my lips. He held himself there as I enjoyed the feel of someone different entering me for the first time in many years. He leaned down to kiss me on the lips. As he did so, I raised my hips and felt him slide all the way into me. Again, he held himself there as we both enjoyed the feeling for a time. Then he started to slowly pull all the way out and penetrate me over and over and over. It was amazing feeling him slide into me repeatedly.

We stayed like that for a while before he rolled over while holding me. Now I was on top of him and controlling the speed and depth of penetration. I grinded my pussy on his cock while I put my hands on his chest for balance. I could feel another orgasm starting and I picked up my speed wanting nothing more at this moment than to cum again. I didn't take long before I lost it and went over the edge, my pussy spasming on his cock as I lost myself to pleasure. I collapsed forward onto Brian to catch my breath, but he didn't slow down and started thrusting into me faster and faster. It was almost too much, to intense as he kept pounding my pussy, and I gasped for breath.

I'm sure the people next door could hear me gasping and knew what was happening, but I couldn't stop making noises as I continued to try to catch my breath. Soon Brian asked me if I wanted him to stay inside me. I gasped, "Yes . . . yes . . ." to him as he kept thrusting into me. On the third gasp he pushed as deep inside me as he could go and held me by my hips as he started cumming inside me. I could feel his cum warming me up inside and filling me. My pussy was still quivering from my own orgasm and I was still out of breath as he emptied himself inside me. I kissed him as spurt after spurt entered me and kept kissing him as his eruption ended. I laid on his chest until I caught my breath and he started to soften inside me. Eventually when my heart slowed down I moved off Brian to further relax and recover. I went to the restroom and came back to the bed to remove my stockings.

I got under the covers and Brian excused himself before joining me in the bed. He lay behind me with his arm around my waist. We laid there for a while resting, then I put my hand back on his thigh as he started to rub my stomach. His hand strayed up to my breasts and soon he was kissing the back of my neck and shoulder. I could feel him starting to get hard and his cock was pushing between my butt cheeks. I took his fingers and started to suck on his finger tips before taking his hand and rubbing my breasts, then stomach, then pushing his hand down so that he would rub my pussy and clit. He was getting harder against me.

Soon his fingers were probing me while his cock was pushing against my butt. I rolled forward and he followed, now laying mostly on top of my while I lay prone on the bed. Brian slid down between my legs and pressed his cock against my opening before pushing into me. I lifted my hips some and he started to fuck me from behind, sliding in and out of me. I could feel him slap against me then pull back, only to slap against me again. I reached down to rub my clit while he kept pushing into me. I don't know how long we were going like that before I started cumming again. I was still orgasming when Brian began to cum inside me again. He held my hips back against him as he let loose, warming me up inside again. I collapsed forward onto the bed and he laid down with me with his cock still inside me.

Brian rolled off me and I fell asleep with his cum leaking from my pussy. I woke to the sound of my phone chiming. It was morning and my husband was checking in to see if I was OK. I told him I was tired, but felt great and that I loved him and would fill him in later. Then I realized that I didn't have any clothes to change into. I really didn't want to put last night's dress back on, so I needed something. . . I could either send Brian up to get clothes, which might be awkward, or ask my husband to bring something down. Also awkward. I decided for the latter and quickly called him to make the request. I talked quietly so as not to wake Brian, and my husband was willing to help me avoid the "walk of shame" by bringing me some clothes.

I got up to go the to bathroom and when I came back, Brian was stirring. He saw me out of bed and sat up and looked at the clock. He went into the restroom and then came to me and took me into his arms to kiss me. I was trying to sort out my bra and panties so that I had something on when my husband came down but Brian was trying to distract me from my task. He had woken up ready to go and apparently wanted to take advantage of the situation. I was torn between wanting to feel him inside me again and and knowing that my husband was coming down. I told him my husband was coming and in between kissed he told me that he didn't care, my husband could wait in the hall or watch, but he wanted me again.

He was persistent and I really didn't have a lot of resistance. He was kissing my lips and neck while caressing my back and sides. His fingers found my stomach and made their way to my breasts and nipples. I didn't take long before I was turned on enough to not care what else was going on around me. Soon Brian was rubbing my pussy and then I was on my knees starting to suck his cock while he sat on the edge of the bed when there was a knock at the door. I got up and ran to the bathroom to get a towel before looking out the peephole. It was my husband.

12