The Wedding Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Coming to terms, a bachelor party, and another long night.
15k words
3.5
57.4k
97
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling hazy. Slowly the memories of the previous night came seeping, then pouring back to me. I turned to Jenny's side of the bed to find that she was not there. I worried that she'd left the room again to meet up with Rick or Jon, then I heard the shower running in our bathroom. Now I just hoped she was alone in there.

It was a little after 8am and the cold light of day had me freshly concerned about some, if not all the things that had gone down last night. My wife Jenny had fucked her too well-hung friends and I had participated in it. Then I'd gone to bed and she'd fucked them some more, even going back with one of them to his bedroom for a while before coming back to ours to sleep. If I tried hard, I could justify much of what had happened last night, but the fact that it had continued until the wee hours of the morning was somehow harder to handle.

The shower turned off and I listened as Jenny stepped out and dried off. She came back into the room, thankfully alone.

"Hey, good morning," she said, noticing my eyes open.

"Good morning," I said, a little flatly.

She came over and kissed me. It was a much nicer and fresher kiss than the one she'd given me last night after blowing, rimming and swallowing the cum of several other men.

"I know we kind of talked about it last night, but I want to apologize again for the way things got out of control," she said, genuine concern in her voice, "I need to tell you that after you went to bed, Jon, Rick and I ended up having sex some more. I swear I didn't plan for it, but we were all still worked up and...well, it happened."

"I know," I told her, "I didn't sleep all that well and I heard some of it."

"I'm so sorry for that. For the first half of the night, when you were still up, I knew what we were all doing was really naughty and all, but I started to feel really bad about doing it while you weren't there. I promise I won't ever take it that far without you being there again," she said.

She was talking like she was expecting to have sex with other men again, which made me uncomfortable.

"Is sex with other people something that you feel you need?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she said, realizing what her previous statement had implied, "All I mean is, well, you saw how quickly things happened last night. I was fooling around with the guys, you were fooling around with Tiffany, sometimes these things just happen I guess, but we need to be open and honest about it."

I secretly scoffed at the notion that Tiffany and I had "fooled around". She'd used her hand on me a little bit and I felt her up a very little bit, which was nothing compared to what I'd witnessed Jenny do with the guys.

"Alright, so be honest with me," I said, trying not to sound overly accusatory, "What exactly did you guys do after I went to bed last night?"

Jenny looked like she was afraid to talk about it, but I reassured her that it was all part of us sharing and not keeping secrets. Eventually she told me some details:

Things were innocent for a while after I'd gone to bed. Jenny, Jon and Rick were sitting on the couch; Jenny wearing just a towel and the guys completely naked. They talked and watched some TV, but then the guys started getting aroused again.

"And like you saw last night, it's pretty noticeable when those guys get hard," said Jenny.

She was right. Between them I'd say Rick and Jon had well over two feet of thick, meaty cock. Rick's was a bit smaller but could get hard as a rock while Jon's was so large it always kind of flopped around.

"Of course we couldn't exactly ignore how hard their penises were getting, so I agreed to jerk them off for awhile, just to help them out," said Jenny, "Before long I was sucking them again, then we were having sex again. I had an orgasm and soon after they both came again as well."

"Where did they cum?" I asked. Kind of a juvenile question but it just sort of blurted out.

"Jon came on my stomach and boobs, mostly, and Rick came on my butt," she said, "To be honest, they both really shoot a lot of it so it kind of got all over me."

Well that's what you want to hear from your wife, I thought. I nodded my head, doing my best to calmly take in the information she was giving me.

"So is that all?" I asked, knowing that there was more. I was testing Jenny to see if she'd admit to going over to Rick's room later that night. If this honesty thing was gonna work, she'd have to come clean about it.

"No, that's not all. We were getting uncomfortable on the sofa, so Rick suggested we go hang out in his room. To be honest, I felt really weird walking past our bedroom to get to his, but Jon was with us so that made it feel a bit less awkward."

It didn't really help me much, but whatever.

"I was still naked at that point since I hadn't really cleaned their cum off me very well and I didn't want to wake you up by going back to our room for clothes," she said. How weirdly considerate.

"So we're still just hanging out in there, but I guess having me naked and available got Jon and Rick going again. I was too tired to keep taking both of them at once, so they took turns. Jon went first and we had sex in the missionary position," she said.

I thought about what a big guy Jon was and wondered how he didn't crush her.

"I guess after cumming a few times he'd lost his sensitivity cause he had sex with me like that for close to an hour," she said, "It was nice because I was able to orgasm a few more times, but eventually it started to hurt."

Awesome, Jon had given my wife multiples with his giant donkey dick.

"What was Rick doing during that?" I asked.

"He mostly sat in a chair next to the bed, kinda slowly masturbating," Jenny said, "Then, he pulled out this old Polaroid camera and took some pictures of me having sex with Jon."

"He what!?" I practically shouted. That was way over every line I could think of.

"Don't worry, I told him that wasn't cool and I made him give me every single picture," she said calmly, "I think I put them..."

Jenny got up and walked over to the dresser, grabbing a small stack of Polaroids and bringing them back to me.

"Do you want to see them? They're not exactly flattering," she said.

I couldn't help but say yes. She was right, the images were not all that great (mostly showing Jon's hairy back) but you could clearly see both Jon and Jennys' faces and could tell they were having sex. It sort of looked like a walrus had beached itself on a big-titted mermaid. Jenny's legs were spread very wide and in one photo she had them wrapped around Jon's waist. There were 3 or 4 like that, then came the doozy.

"Ugh, I forgot about that one," said Jenny, kind of disgusted.

Rick had positioned the camera between Jon's legs and captured a very erotic shot of Jon's behemoth cock fucking my wife's pussy. Jon only had 3-4 inches of his dick inside her while the rest was in full view, slick with love juices from pistoning in and out of Jenny all night long. His fat, hairy nutsack hung like a wrecking ball at the top of the frame, ready to ram against Jenny's ass when he slammed into her. Jenny's pussy lips looked red, swollen and almost grotesquely stretched out but still extremely wet and sexy.

"Not very flattering for me, but I guess Jon looks good," said Jenny jokingly.

She flipped to the next picture. Neither Jon nor Rick were anywhere to be found in this one. It was a photo of Jenny on all fours, butt sticking up, spreading her ass cheeks with both hands to lewdly display her pussy and asshole for the camera. Her pussy was a mess and had globs of cum on it.

"So this one needs some explaining," said Jenny, again not surprised by the image, "So Jon was taking a while to cum and when he finally did he was barely able to pull out in time. He pretty much came all over my vagina and pubic area, and just like the other times, there was a lot of it."

My wife, ladies and gentlemen.

"So now it's Rick's turn, only now he's complaining about getting sloppy seconds," said Jenny, "Jon offers to go grab a wet towel but Rick says no and starts insisting that I let him put his thing in my butt instead."

I did not like where this was going.

"You told me I was the first one you'd had anal with!" I said, poutier than I intended.

"You were! And still the only one," said Jenny, to my relief, "Rick and I never did anal when we were dating. I'll be honest, my vagina was so sore from having sex with Jon that for a second I almost let Rick do it, but I like having that as something that's just between us."

I smiled at her a little. It was sweet, in an immensely fucked up way.

"I turned him down and we settled on the consolation prize of him getting to take a photo where I'm posing like that with my butt in the air, and then a few more while I gave him a blowjob," Jenny said.

Sure enough the remaining photos were of my wife sucking Rick's huge cock. She gives a great blowjob and you could tell so just from the pictures. The very last shot was a close-up of Jenny's face, absolutely covered in Rick's cumload. Her eyes were so covered in jizz that she couldn't even open them, but she appeared to be laughing with delight. Jenny snapped the photos out of my hand.

"Real artistic stuff, as you can see," she said, "Don't worry, I made sure he didn't secretly stash any, and I'm planning to burn these as soon as possible."

We talked some more. She had passed my little test by being completely honest about the events of the night before. Hell, she even had photographic evidence to back up her claims (albeit evidence I too would like to see destroyed immediately).

I asked her if open sex with other people was something she wanted in our relationship. She barely had to think about it.

"No. Honestly, no. Not at all. I'm so happy with you and the sex we have is more than enough for me," she said earnestly, "It's hard to explain but it's just different when it comes to these guys. I've known them forever. It doesn't even really feel like I'm having sex with someone else, it's just like...an extension of myself, as odd as that sounds."

It was odd, but I think I understood. As I had settled on the night before, this group of friends just had this deep connection that revealed itself in a very sexual way. It wasn't a deeper or more meaningful connection than what Jenny and I had, it just intersected with a part of our lives (sex) that had always been between just the two of us.

"Look, I told you that there was nothing you could do to make me love you less," I told her, "And that's true, but we should add on to that that it only works if we communicate. We both had sex with other people last night..."

I knew that was stretching the truth a bit but it made me feel better to think that way.

"...That might be the only time we ever do anything crazy like that again. Let's stop analyzing it and just agree to never stop communicating our feelings to each other," I said. Real sappy stuff, I know.

We kissed and held each other. In my arms, she didn't feel like some cheating witch, she felt like my wife, the woman I loved. She kissed me again.

"Thank you," she said. She looked at the clock, "I better get a move on, Tiffany and I have that hair and nail appointment in less than an hour."

Jenny started getting dressed and I went and took a long shower. She poked her head in to say goodbye and she and Tiffany were gone by the time I was out. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

Jon was sitting at the counter, eating a bowl of cereal. When he saw me, he looked kind of sheepish.

"Mornin', champ," he said, cheerful as always, "Plenty of food around, what can I get you?"

I told him I wasn't very hungry. In truth I just hadn't decided how to handle talking to a guy who's banged your wife, and recently.

"No worries, no worries," he said, probably noticing my cold response, "I got a thermos of coffee warmed up, what say we go down to the dock and do some fishing?" he asked hopefully.

"Eh, not really my thing, to be honest, Jon," I said. It was hard to be mean to him.

Jon took a more serious tone.

"Please? It would mean a lot to me," he said. He really was like a big puppy dog.

I relented and ten minutes later we were out on the dock, reels in hand. Once we settled in, it all came spilling out of him. He apologised for every single thing that happened last night, not just the sex but for his part in everything that lead up to it. He really did feel awful. He swore up and down that he'd never planned or even hoped for something like that to happen but he took full responsibility and told me not to blame Jenny for his mistakes. He admitted that he'd always had something of a crush on her but was so happy she had found a good guy like me and he didn't want anything to do with messing with our relationship. I think he would have apologized for the Kennedy assassination if I'd asked him.

"Jon, really, it's ok," I said, trying to calm him down, "I was there and I know you didn't do anything more than what anyone else did."

That was untrue on a couple levels. For one, I'd figured out by that point that Rick had tipped him off to Jenny's weakness for shoulder massages, which had been the spark which ignited last nights' fiery orgy. But from hearing his side of things, I realized he'd been so well manipulated by Rick that he didn't even realize that that's what had happened.

"Besides, Jenny and I have talked about it and we're good," I continued, "We all had a good time, that's nothing for anybody to apologize for."

Jon's eyes had welled up a bit and he threw a massive arm around me for a man-hug. It was almost hard to believe that this big, emotional lumberjack was the same guy that had been shamelessly fucking my wife with his fat cock for six hours last night. I tried to push that out of my mind, along with the look of pleasure I'd seen on his face when my wife had stuck her tongue in his hairy asshole.

We fished for a while, which I learned mostly means sitting around and fruitlessly casting a line for extended periods of time. An hour or so later Rick had woken up and come out to join. He too apologized and said a lot of the same kind of stuff that Jon had. I was less prone to believing him since I'd figured out how he'd finagled the whole scenario as a way to get back in my wife's panties, but nonetheless I forgave him as I had Jon. Could I blame the guy for wanting another shot at my sweet wife? You bet I could, but what good would it do anybody.

Mark eventually came out as well. He didn't mention the previous night at all or offer me an apology, but to be fair he had let me get to second base with his wife so that at least partially balanced out the stuff he'd done to mine.

Around noon we heard a car pull up and assumed the girls were back. Jenny was, but explained that she had dropped Tiffany off for a lunch with some girls Jenny didn't really like.

"I'm just going to catch up with her and Erika and them later for the bachelorette party," said Jenny, "I'm supposed to meet them at Erika's house at six so we can hop on the party bus."

Erika was the bride-to-be at tomorrow's wedding. She was one of Jenny's oldest friends so of course Jenny would be attending the bachelorette party. I'd been worried for weeks that Jenny might get out of control a little bit if the girls went to a strip club or something, but after last night I was looking forward to having her out of this house of big-dicked men.

I didn't like that Jenny would be the only woman at the house all day, but it turned out alright. Nobody suggested anything risque like swimming or hot tubbing. The other guys didn't say or do anything that made Jenny or I the least bit uncomfortable, in fact they were all on their very best behavior. My hope is that they were saving it up for Chuck's bachelor party that evening, which I'd be tagging along for. Maybe the prospect of hitting on big-breasted strippers was enough to keep them from hitting on my wife.

The hours whiled away and around 5:30 Jenny announced that she should be heading over to Erika's. The guys had been waiting for her to leave to start drinking, so that was their cue to crack open some cold ones.

"I should bring my phone, I guess," she said, going into the bedroom to grab it. The rest of us stayed in the kitchen, enjoying our drinks, when we heard Jenny yell "Fuck!" from the bedroom. She came back to the kitchen a minute later.

"I don't believe it. I missed three calls from Tiffany and Erika," she said in a huff, "The party bus was leaving at four, not six! They're halfway to the city by now."

"Oh shit, can you catch up to them?" asked Jon.

"I doubt it, I'd have to drive three hours to the city by myself and then figure out which club they're at," she said angrily, "And then I'd have to drive three more hours back later tonight, by myself."

We all consoled and sympathized with her. Her hopes for a fun night with the girls had been dashed, and pretty soon us guys would be leaving for the bachelor party.

"I mean, you could always come out with us to Chuck's thing, if you wanted?" said Mark. I could have slapped him. I was actively trying to keep her AWAY from horny men and he went and invited her to a party where there'd be dozens more.

"No way, I'm sure Chuck would hate it if I crashed his bachelor party," said Jenny, but her eyes told me she was considering it.

"Pff, Chuck won't give a damn. He'll be so liquored up he won't even be able smell the perfume on the stripper whose tits are in his face," said Mark. The guys and Jenny laughed, I didn't.

"Alright, I mean yeah, I guess it's better than hanging out here by myself," said Jenny, "You don't mind if I tag along with you, do you honey?"

Again, I was in a tough spot. So many things to consider, possibilities, alternatives, vari-

"Of course, the more the merrier!" I blurted out without giving it any real thought. Smooth, Brad. Smooth.

And so thirty minutes later we were piled into Jon's new truck, pulling into the parking lot of the bar where we'd join Chuck's bachelor party.

Inside the bar we met the whole, extended group of Jenny's old guy friends. Chuck seemed like a decent guy, though by that time he'd already been forced to drink 6 shots of Jager. There were maybe a dozen or so other guys that the group had gone to high school with, and on top of that Chuck's dad and grandfather were there as well. The dad, Artie Mills, was a nice guy and had been Jenny's Chemistry teacher in high school, someone she really admired and helped stoke her passion for science (her current career). The grandfather, Luther Mills, was the polar opposite. He was cantankerous and rude and everyone did their best to respectfully keep their distance.

The bar was pretty quiet and for an hour or two we just hung around, talking and drinking. Then it was time to head over to the strip club. Some other guys wanted to ride with Jon so Jenny and I ended up crammed in the back seat of Chuck's car with Artie. Chuck's best man (whose name I forget) was driving and Luther sat in the front seat, complaining about this or that for the whole ride. Jenny and Artie were deep in conversation about her job so I mostly stared out the window and counted street lamps.

We made it to the strip club and were led back to a semi-private corner area. Everybody was checking out the girls in the place as we walked through. Jenny caught me staring at a particularly busty stripper writhing on stage and gave me a playful elbow to the ribs.

"Don't forget you came here with ME," she said with a grin.

Our area didn't have quite enough seats to accommodate our group. Even when a couple guys peeled off immediately to sit closer to the stage, we were still a seat short and Jenny ended up sitting on my lap. I wasn't complaining at all, I had the best looking chick there perched on my knee and I didn't have to pay her a dime for it.