The Wednesday Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like always, she was right. I nodded my head ever so slightly and held out my hand, fingers open. Her hand came across, her fingers interlocked with mine, and together we closed them, locking our hands together. It was a strange gesture, and yet one that held so much truth about it. Yes, I may be cock deep in this woman, but at this one moment in time we were together: truly together.

The smile that spread across her face warmed my heart and, for the first time since I left that place I thought was my home, I really did feel at home now.

The smile turned into a cheeky grin. "You're ready now, honey. Make your woman happy, and probably walking with a limp for a day or two."

Our fingers unlocked and her hand went back to rubbing her clit. As I began to withdraw her head arched, exposing once again that long elegant neck of hers. The carnal part of me eased itself back into those dark shadows of our inner thoughts as I came about halfway out of this woman, only to thrust myself back gently into her. The moan as I slid back in turned to a grunt as our bodies touched. Her eyes flew open and she glared at me.

I thought it best to say something before Katie lost it. "The aim is to kick the dust covers off, not damage you as we do."

She refused to say anything, just watching as I picked up the pace. Within minutes I was slamming into Katie, who had long since given up rubbing her clit. Her hands now grabbed and pulled on the sheets as the force of our coming together pushed her up the bed. As we both sweated and fucked our own dust covers off, Katie groaned and grunted, interspersing the odd "fuck."

Her eyes snapped open angrily and her hands left the sheets to grab my head, holding on tightly while the top half of her eased itself off the bed. I may have been looking at Katie, but I wasn't all that sure of the person glaring back at me.

"Is that the best you've got, you wimp-assed motherfucker? Give it to me, all of it, or get the fuck off me."

Something inside both of us snapped right about then. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down the bed as she let go of my head and once again came to rest. This fucking bitch had busted my balls just once too often - she was going to limp for a week if I had anything to do with it. Every time I slammed my cock into her cunt her tits would do their own dance. Her grunts and groans seemed to have changed in pitch as well.

She was smiling - the fucking bitch was smiling! That alone renewed the tempo, and I now started pounding her pussy, using her hips to hold her down. Her legs clamped tighter to me like a vise, and it wasn't until her pussy flooded my cock on its return journey that I realized that she had cum. The fucking bitch couldn't even wait for me, and with energy that I didn't realize I had I just slammed into her pussy harder and faster.

Katie's thighs dug deeper into my sides and she came again. I was incredulous and, if anything, I was fucking her even harder and faster. Within another minute she came so hard that she screamed and passed out, with my ears still wondering what jet aircraft had just buzzed the building.

Her scream woke me from my zombie state of mind and, as I looked down at the sweat ravaged, glistening body out cold on the bed, I felt such a pig. I had done this to her, and I was ever so afraid - not of any retaliation, but that I had hurt her. Katie had snuck into my heart and had dragged me out of myself. This woman had given herself to me on the understanding that I see her, not Mandy, and this was what I did to her.

As I pulled out of her Katie's cum flooded the bed. I pulled her to me and held her tight, almost afraid to breathe as my mind recalled the last few minutes and what I had done to this woman. It still took me minutes to realize two things - I was rocking back and forth with this woman tight to my chest while murmuring the word "sorry" over and over again, and that Katie was also awake.

Her hand wrapped itself around my erection and stayed there. "Dammit, Daniel, the whole point of this was to kick the dust covers off, and mine came off after my first orgasm! I just went along for the ride after that, but you're still hard and I bet if I feel what's gushing out of my pussy none of it is you."

"I hurt you; I'm sorry."

"I hurt you too, honey. You're no wimp ass, but I needed you to stop treating me like a porcelain doll."

That made me smile.

"It's OK - I can take care of that later."

Her breathing stopped. It actually stopped, and caused me to stop rocking us. The grip on my cock was slight, but it was there. It took her a moment, but when she moved I let her go so she could look at me, and even to this day I regret ever saying the words that had just passed my lips.

"The fuck you will! That's my job."

Katie told me to lie down in the middle of the bed. The look I got when I went to tell her that was where the damp patch was meant that she knew. It was fascinating to watch as she climbed up the bed and straddled me, drops of cum still dripping from her pussy, even more as her pussy lips opened wider. She held my erection with her hand and watched herself slide down on me, the whimper she tried to hide letting me know I shouldn't let her do this.

The man in me knew that to try to stop her would mean the end of us. Katie had pride by the bucket load and, even though her pussy looked like a beat up piece of meat, that pride meant that she needed what I had in me inside her or in her mind this wasn't a relationship.

"You can play with these if you want, honey, while I take care of this." A little squeeze from down below simply confirmed the obvious.

Her voice snapped me back to reality, seeing her tits dangling in front of my face, her nipples still erect and pointing down. Just inches from me, her breasts jiggled back and forth as Katie set her own tempo on my cock, and the little gasps and sharp intakes of breath told me just how rough I had been with her.

My tongue came in contact with the underside of one nipple, and her body moving back and forth repeatedly dragged my tongue over it, hardening it even further in the process. The slow moan from above me made me think that perhaps pleasure was already in the process of dealing with the pain. Her skin tone changed once again, and from my angle it was interesting to see it rise up her body, surrounding her neck and turning her ears an interesting shade of dark pink.

My head moved a few inches, and when her other breast came within reach I repeated the process. I moved my hands to hold all of her offered flesh, and forced her breasts together so that I could play with both at the same time. Her slow steady pace never increased, but the damp patch between us sure did. My hips tried to join in, but Katie quickly shook her head.

"No, honey. You need to stay still. Let me do all the work this time around, please, Daniel."

I nodded in understanding and even tried to kiss her on the way down, but she just smiled and lifted herself out of reach, placing a nipple in my mouth instead. This guy got the message and went back to work. It took less than a minute to feel myself getting ready. Katie was only a second behind and, as I came, she sat up straight and finished impaling herself onto me. That triumphant smile sat on her lips and had no reason to leave anytime soon. She stayed sitting on me and refused to move, the smile getting bigger as she felt my cock pulse inside her. Her cheeks got a little pink about them when she saw me watching her.

"That's one sensation no girl will ever get tired of feeling, Daniel." Her hands rested on my chest, mine coming to rest on hers. "I know now isn't really the time, Daniel, but it's in my head so I have to say it. The dust covers are off now, honey, so from now on you make love to me and don't hold anything back when you do."

The feeling of her clamping herself tighter around my cock, even as it admitted defeat and started to shrink, caused our cum to ooze from her and make the area around both our groins even damper. Katie tried to hide the pain, but she winced as her own body betrayed her, reminding me of what I had done to her and the effort it must have taken from this woman just to do what she had only just finished doing.

I sat up and kissed her, my now normal size cock slipping from her pussy and a groan passing her lips as we kissed. I sent Katie to shower, and reminded her that I needed to change the sheets or one of us was sleeping on the damp spot. It saddened my heart when I watched her walk into the bathroom. As a man I should have simply been watching that magnificent ass of hers, yet all I could see was the way she walked with a limp towards the shower.

With my mind made up, I changed the bed in double quick time and decided to help Katie wash her back and anything else that was going to be within reach in my shower. As I got to the door of the bathroom I could see her head resting against the glass and the shadow of her hand gently moving between her open legs. The only thing I heard above the gentle spray of the shower was the sob that escaped her lips when her hand touched such tender flesh.

It was as though we each mirrored the other at that moment. As Katie crumpled to the floor of the shower my own legs gave way and I slumped to the floor. She tried to be quiet in case I heard her from the bedroom, without realizing I was but feet away. It was becoming harder to see her as my own eyes welled up, my arms instinctively coming around me to seek some form of comfort, yet the sight in front of me gave me no comfort at all.

I had hurt Katie that afternoon and, as I sat watching the one person who had managed to breathe life back into me, I made a solemn promise to myself never to hurt her again. It was at her insistence that we did something about the dry spell we had both gone through. I would have argued that there are easier ways on the body to get over them, yet to her there was only one way. She knew the pain that drove me over two thousand miles from the family I thought I had, and was proving herself very determined to do something about easing it.

*******

I held Katie tight to me that afternoon and evening. She made noises about making love before we slept, and for just a second my cock thought about rising to the occasion. The memory of her crying as she washed herself made me soft all too quickly. I had hurt Katie, and I felt like a pig.

My refusal, and asking for a rain check, got me a smile and nod of her head. We did get up, and she even rummaged through my clothes looking for something. The grin made me realize she found what she was looking for, and her putting on one of my shirts and buttoning it up before we had something to eat did give me a smile for the rest of the evening. There is just something about a woman in one of our shirts, or even T-shirts, that makes them look as sexy as hell.

The sight of Katie in the shower that day never left me, and served as a reminder that Katie wasn't indestructible. She insisted we sleep nude, and who was I to complain when she undid the buttons of that shirt and I watched it slide off her body? We cuddled and even fooled around in the morning, but the image of her in that shower was a reminder to me.

Neither of us left my room over the shop that weekend. I was thankful that the phone never went off and sent me away from Katie. We made love late Saturday morning, and it was fun to see this woman truly bloom under a gentle touch. Oh, she could still make my ears ring when she came, but I always wanted to hear those little noises she makes again and again. Invariably we would end up in each other's arms, totally exhausted.

However hard I tried to make her happy in bed, I also made sure she would never know that I made it my life's work to never see a repeat of that sight of her in the shower ever again.

*******

It didn't take long for us to become common knowledge. In the end Katie put it out on the radio and the station's phone line simply jammed. That didn't bother the folks in this town; they simply walked into the radio station and said what they had to say to Katie in person. Beryl, sensing what was going to happen when she heard the announcement, sent me to Chester Grove to give Walter a helping hand for the day.

The judge kept Katie busy that evening so, although I heard about the announcement via Walter and his own network of gossips that seemed to be able to pick up the radio station, I never got to hear about the fallout until I opened the shop and Beryl strolled in and promptly handed me all thirty-seven messages from well-wishers.

Katie all but lived with me for the next couple of months, until we ended up having one of those conversations. It seemed Katie was happy with the way things were between us, but the sticking point was the living arrangements. The love of my life was a social girl, and it sure is impractical trying to have an open air barbeque in a room over a shop. Subtle hints were never this woman's forte.

It was also one of those smart move moments on my behalf as well. I left it to Katie and Beryl to sort out, and between them they had us moved into a two bedroom and God alone knows how many square feet worth of house, just two hundred yards from Beryl and Jordon's place, within six weeks. The house-warming party alone took up the front and back lawn; I did my best to ignore the smug "I told you so" look coming from Katie for the rest of the day.

*******

"Katie, it's Marlene. There's some woman looking for your man; she's been showing his picture around the place. So far she's being treated like an outsider, but I figure someone's going to give her something that may lead her to where she wants to go."

"Talk to her, Marlene. Send her over to the Kinkaids' place - John and Patti are off visiting their son in the city and won't be back until the end of the week."

"You've got it, Katie. Do you want me to call the Sheriff?"

"No. It's fine Marlene, I can handle it. We'll see you and Danny at uncle Toby's barbeque on Sunday, OK?"

"You betcha, honey. I'll just go over and talk to this woman now. You best be quick and hop on over to John and Patti's."

Even as the phone dropped back onto the cradle Katie rushed to her car. The mid-afternoon traffic was light, and she just managed to park her car behind John's garage and make herself comfortable on one of the porch rockers before the car came around the corner and stopped at the gate. Although she had never seen a picture of Mandy, she knew her instantly from Daniel's description of her.

Katie's first instinct was to get up off the swing and meet her at the steps. Even as she placed her hand on the swing to lift herself off Mandy smiled and waved her back again.

"The woman at the diner said you may know where my husband is?"

"Out of your reach would be my best guess."

Mandy paused for a moment, looking closer at the woman on the rocker.

"No one is going to let me talk to him, are they?"

"He's not yours anymore, Mandy, so go back home and pick up where you left off. Leave him alone; he's come a long way since the day he came to town. Seeing you again will hurt him too much, and I just can't let you do that."

"I'm his wife; I have rights."

Katie watched the anger in her eyes and brushed it off.

"He had rights too. One of them was that you gave your body to him and him alone; we both know how that one worked out, don't we?"

It was plain to see that this woman wasn't going away. Katie watched as she sighed and seemed to deflate a little, then looked at the steps and moved once again towards them. Katie tensed until Mandy eased herself down and sat on the top step, her back resting against one of the supports.

"You look at me like I'm a whore. I'm not, you know."

The temptation to answer in the affirmative was close to overwhelming as both women sat and stared at each other. Yet something undefined crossed Mandy's face, a tear welled up in her eyes, and she barely managed to pull a tissue from her pants pocket in time to stem its journey down her cheek.

"I knew he was my soul-mate the second we met in college. He didn't get my virginity, but I made sure he got everything else I could give him. I never refused him, even when it was my time of the month. He may never have got my pussy, but I made sure he got the use of my ass and mouth. That's how much I loved that man."

Katie didn't want to know any of this. All she had seen when he came to town was a broken man, whose trust of anything with tits and a pussy was minimal at best. She damn near wet herself the time she was doing Marlene a favor and took breakfast to some guy the Sheriff had in lock-up. When he came out of the bathroom bare-chested and running a towel over his hair, all she could think to say was "breakfast," and then he talked back.

She had never been stumped for words before, yet her own tongue betrayed her to the point where she felt she was embarrassing herself, so she ran out of the jailhouse. She knew she had found her man, and he was it. No one, not even he, was going to stop her, and the campaign started almost immediately.

"He doesn't know; at least, I've never told him, and since he never mentioned it to me I doubt he has figured it out."

She tried to ignore Mandy's comment, yet the riddle within it became all consuming. Both women watched each other: who was going to blink first? Finally Mandy broke eye contact and continued.

"I had decided that I wanted his children a year into our relationship at college. He was my world and I was his, but without telling him I came off the pill. I planned to tell him that it was one of those things when he got me pregnant, yet for the next two years I practically raped him whenever he came within arms' distance of me and nothing happened."

Even though she tried not to, Katie could feel herself being drawn into listening to this woman.

"After two years, and still no baby, I played detective. I told him we were using condoms for the evening because I wanted to see if he could last longer with one on. Once he spat into it and tied it off he tossed it into the bin. When he went to the bathroom I pulled it out and hid it."

None of what Mandy was saying made any sense, yet something made her sit and continue to listen.

"The next morning I went and got myself and his sperm checked out."

Katie's mind screamed. She was also fighting the urge to get up and punch this vile woman.

"He's sterile; my soul-mate can't father children. I was sneakier when I spoke to his mom. It seems he had mumps as a child; a bad case apparently. But I didn't care, he was mine now, and I would do whatever it took to make sure he stayed mine, and perhaps that was my downfall. I knew in my heart that whatever he wanted I would make sure he got. He had already had every hole in my body, a thing I believed no man would ever have, yet one look at him and I knew this body belonged to him."

"It's just a shame it belonged to someone else as well for the length of your marriage."

Mandy didn't even flinch. Her ability to define what was her husband's and her lover's became real clear.

"Not all of it; he never got my ass. I told him that was a deal breaker. If he stuck it in there it meant we were done."

The silence was longer this time, the gaping chasm between them clear to both.

"I want him back. His children miss him and I need my soul-mate in my bed again."

"Why? So you can continue to hang horns on him?"

The flush around her cheeks was the only indication Mandy had even heard her.

"We had an ideal world for ten years. He has the children he always wanted, and a wife who stood by him and made it happen for him. Knowing that he was sterile wouldn't have done us any good, so I did what I had to do to keep my soul-mate happy. Charlie and I had defined rules: they were never his children, they were my husband's. He was the sperm donor and that was it."