The Week of Four Loves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in horror, almost, until wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I had thanked myself for being such a hygiene freak, and the appreciative purring of the dark lover behind me showed she was as well. She leaned down further, and splayed my lips open, sliding her tongue around the throbbing vulva, but never penetrating. Her tongue felt so good...I could feel her driving me mad! I was experiencing love and sex like I had never thought about, as this perfect lover scooped honey away from my swollen honeycomb. She went back up, and began licking at my ass again, all the way up each cheek, and turnabout was fair play. I felt a wave of pleasure I confused for an orgasm, and I sprawled out on the large couch, on my stomach, breathing heavily.

I rose to my side, and saw Elaine producing two breathmints from a container. We both chuckled, and as she leaned in to give me mine, her hard cock prodded my vulva. We looked at the contact, then back at eachother, as we popped the mints in. "I'm going to name you, I think." She sat back up, as I rolled onto my back quickly, maneuvering my legs so she was between them. I looked down at the cock, panting and lusting for it. My hands grasped at the couch cushion underneath me, the music filling my ears with sweet singing and tunes, smoothing my frantic pulse.

Elaine looked contemplative, observing my eager body. "...I've got it. You are La Corsa Bendetta." My head tilted, smiling as I had a unique name put on me. "What's it mean?" "Well, it's Italian for The Blessed Travel. The travel we're going on. And while I may lead the way, it's just as new to me, darling." She chomped on the mint, and leaned down. I quickly did the same, and we kissed gently, cool breath exchanging as our tongues sloppily tied with each other. She lifted off after a little, and I looked up at her. "What about...condom?" "I've got very weak sperm and eggs...a trade off. You won't get pregnant." I nodded a little, leaning onto my back, as I felt her move about.

The head felt like it was on fire, burning with love, pressing to my soaked pussy. My legs opened a little, as I worried about her fitting. But every bit of worry subsided as soon as I felt her head push in. It was gigantic, bigger than I've ever had. "Oh god! Mmmm..." I writhed, trying to relax and whimpering under her as I felt it get deeper and deeper, forcing me open in a lovely way. She stopped at the end, as I marveled at holding it all in, moaning hard. I felt like I was going to cum already. She slid out a little, then jammed it back in, and I blacked out a little bit.

Was I even awake anymore? I couldn't tell. Tonight felt so much like a dream, why should this be any different? Why should this perfect woman be here? Why should she have a cock strong as her personage? Why would I be laying spread legged before this stranger, my whole body sweating and begging for contact? Then I woke up. I wasn't dreaming. I was here. She was here. Her cock was inside me, twisting my body around, and I was loving every minute.

I was never a vocal lover, but this wall had come shattering down like every other form of perception I had prior to tonight. Elaine had mounted me, and with her love, and that big fat dick, she was showing me what sex was, what love was. She was showing me what life was, and it was completing me.

Her hips twitched, and her ass tightened. I know these things because the mirror behind her told me for the moments I was sitting up long enough to see her do it. Her whole body is moving with her cock's rhythm, and every single stroke was knocking me for a loop. A man could never do this to me. Nor a woman. Who knows what Elaine is?

She kept on impaling me on her cock, and each thrust changed my desire. One moment I wanted her to take me away from everything. The next I wanted her to use me for herself. The next I wanted to use her! My mind flew into a panic, as I thought about every single lover I've ever thought about, or had, then thought about pretty Elaine. My mistress of true love.

What was this? I felt...something in my gut burning. A warmth...it's expanding, more and more...I'm...I'm...

"I'm cumming!"

---

I woke up the next morning, with Elaine spooning me. We'd ended up in her bedroom, and I had no idea how I got there, or what else I did. As I shifted, I became aware of something we did do; her cock was embedded all the way inside my large ass, covered in sweat and cum. Elaine was holding me tightly as we rested on the cover, sunlight making it's way into the room. Everything flooded back in a moment, and in that blissful moment...I came again. My thighs were soaked, my lips aching, and more tellingly, I was moaning. Suddenly, I heard a sleepy coo in my ear, and Elaine, still asleep, began rocking back and forth.

Morning had come and gone. It was now afternoon, and as I stared out to the ocean, while Elaine shoved her massive cock inside me, all I could think about was me. Who I was, what I've done, and what I wanted. I haven't done anything until now, and I knew just what I wanted. But it was what Elaine said before she emptied her small load into my ass, before we faded into unconsciousness again, that told me who I was.

"You are Venus, to me..."

12