The Weekend

Story Info
Master sensuously reprimands his willing slave.
3.7k words
4.09
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide that you require punishment and summon you to my home for the weekend. Your plane lands in the early evening on a Friday.

I meet you at the gate and without uttering a word, lead you to my car. Once in the car, I begin to sense your fear at what I might have planned for you.

As we pull away from the airport, I reach over and slightly spread your legs. You have followed my instruction and worn no panties under the white cotton dress I told you to be wearing. You’ve trimmed yourself just the way that I like, and your pussy, which we both acknowledge to be my property, is visible and enticing. Reaching over, I give it a little rub and listen for your quiet gasp. I tell you to play with it for me while we drive, and I feel pride at the sight of you rubbing yourself as we make our way into rural Ohio. As we approach a toll booth, I tell you not to stop, and I purposely find a manned booth. The toll collector is a middle aged man, and we both know he has caught a glimpse of you, your skirt hiked, your fingers wet with my pleasure. It adds to your sense of surrender to be so exposed and to have been seen like that.

Finally, we arrive at my house, a 100 year old Victorian, with large, spacious rooms, hardwood floors and an air of elegance. I lead you up to the master bedroom, which is tidy and sparse, the obvious center of which is the large, comfortable bed. Unfortunately, you will not be experiencing too much in that bed this weekend. I have other plans.

I order you out of your clothes, which I put safely away in a drawer. You won’t be needing them anytime soon. Your nervousness is very apparent. Your disobedience will be dealt with in a very stern and controlling way. I only hope you have mentally prepared yourself for what is to happen. You were told not to masturbate for the 5 days prior to this visit. I want your very core raging with desire.

I pull out the drawer that resides under my bed and remove a rolled up piece of foam, a blindfold and the four screw apparatuses that I have constructed especially for this weekend. You are trying desperately to comprehend what my plan is and how all of this will play out. Your pussy nags at you as you catch my scent, and see the glint of blue in my eyes.

I apply the blindfold, securing it comfortably behind your head, and take you by the hand, laying you down on the floor in front of my bed, on top of the foam cushion, which I’ve rolled out. I have also placed a big, soft pillow under your ass, which raises your pelvis to an almost uncomfortable level. You know that you are in the very center of the room. I secure the four screw apparatus into the floor, and using silk cord, succeed in having your wrists and ankles stretched out far and wide. The pillow under your ass raises you in a dramatic and erotic position. You have no idea what is happening.

I leave the room, my shoes clicking against the wood, and you conclude I’ve gone into the spare bedroom for something. Seconds seem like hours as the deprivation of sight heightens your confusion. You hear me return to the room and pull a chair up alongside where your head rests. I decide to put a pillow under your head, in a gesture of kindness.

You hear what sounds like cellophane or perhaps a plastic bag being handled, and you feel the end of a pipe at your lips. As you hear the match being struck, you instinctively inhale, tasting the dense blue smoke that fills your lungs. I pull the pipe away and you hold the smoke for several seconds before exhaling. We repeat this 3 or 4 more times. I leave you at this point, and you can tell from the sounds, that I’ve gone downstairs to my study.

You begin to feel the effects of the hashish, and very pleasurable waves begin to roll through your body. You know it was early evening when we had arrived here, but you now have no idea of the time. Your body seems to float and you don’t know if it’s been 10 minutes or two hours since I went downstairs.

You hear me climbing the steps and your body begins to almost undulate without moving. I enter the room, and you can hear what sounds like my clothes being removed. Suddenly, you feel my hands on your body, and the combination of the tactile gratification along with the sexual buzz from the hash makes you nearly gasp. My hands very lightly trace your flesh, starting at your face. I explore all of you, and you can only imagine me kneeling right there, beside you. It is very, very stimulating as my hands explore your every nerve ending. You cannot understand how this might be construed as punishment, and you lay there, enjoying the pleasure.

My hands linger at your breasts, holding those beautiful treasures and rubbing your nipples back and forth ever so slowly. You can only feel what is happening. You cannot see. And the pleasure is intensified as I begin to tug and pull at those sexy nipples, watching them grow in my fingers. They seem bigger than I remember and I smile. Your gasps and moans tell me you are enjoying this very much and I begin to get a sense of your body’s rhythms and pleasures. As I hold and stretch those nipples with my fingers, I can smell you and I know that your are very excited. I stop what I am doing and leave the room.

You cry out for me, begging me not to leave and to continue touching you. These cries are ignored as I return downstairs for a period of time. Your body is tightened and unfulfilled and it takes you awhile to relax, even though the hashish is still potent in it’s effect. After what seems like hours, you hear me once again climbing the stairs toward the room.

Again, I begin to touch you, this time from the other end, rubbing your feet and ankles and calves. My touch is warm, and I have heated the room a few degrees warmer than usual. Your body feels so good as I touch and caress it. My hands increase their pressure as they explore your inner thighs. Your flesh is ultra-sensitive now and the gripping of my hands flashes through your core like molten heat. Your pussy seems to almost open as I brush against it. I lean way in and exhale warm breath toward it as my fingers find your clit. In seconds, I have your clit hard and almost wild-eyed, as two of my fingers bury themselves deep inside your body. Your cries tell me this is a very pleasurable feeling and I sense your sexual temperature rising. I quickly back my fingers out of your pussy and release your pulsing clit. Your body subsides.

It is then that the picture begins to clear for you. I will be sexually teasing you like this for hours and hours, likely feeding you more hash as the weekend progresses, in an effort to sustain and yet deny your pleasure. The thought frightens you as you realize how much time and agony might just pass before I release you. I smile to myself, feeling very, very powerful and definitely in charge.

Once your body has again subsided, you hear a familiar sound, your favorite vibrator, which I hold in my hand above you. Slowly, I begin to touch that beautiful mound with it, applying just the right pressure to your most sensitive touchpoints. Again, your pleasure begins to increase, aching for release. I rest the vibrator just above your clit, as I have seen you do so many times. The spiraling ache deepens inside of you and I again finger that needy, swollen pussy. Your moisture is almost immediate and this time, I finger you hard, making sure there’s plenty of friction against those tight walls my cock loves soooo much. You beg me not to stop and I order you not to cum. I linger there a few more seconds, and can see from the flush of your skin that your orgasm is very, very close. Again, I stop.

Rather than leave, I decide to get behind you, and I kneel on either side of your head. My cock, already excited by all of this, is getting hard and hangs down, brushing against your lips. Your sexual instincts take over and you take the head of my cock into your mouth. Since you can’t touch yourself, I deem this safe for the moment and focus on the pleasure you are bringing me. Your cocksucking is inspired, as though it might just be rewarded with a release of your own. That will not be happening anytime soon. I position myself so that I can really drive my cock into your throat from above. You look so submissive and helpless that it makes my cock even more excited and I begin to think about cumming.

Your mouth tightens around my cock and the sensation is incredible. At the last second, I pull my cock from your mouth and throat and spill a huge amount of heavy, jismy cum all over your face. Big ropes of it across your blindfold, and dripping, sexy streaks on your cheeks make me feel very proud of my pet. The plan is proceeding accordingly.

I leave my stains intact, and after cleaning myself up a bit in the bathroom, I retire to the bed, just above you. You hear the crisp sheets folding around me, and the sexual tension you’re feeling is like a terrible hangover. Within minutes, perhaps seconds---you can hear me sleeping. Finally, you too fall off to sleep, your face and neck still holding my love as a trophy of sorts.

When you awake, you can smell the coffee I’ve brewed for myself, and you guess it to be mid-morning...I am downstairs and you can hear me tinkering down there. What surprises you, however, is that you also hear another voice. A female voice. Your mind races with anticipation...What would your Master be doing with that woman? Who was she? What part, if any, would she play in the weekend?

You barely had time to think about it when you heard two sets of feet climbing the stairs. Your heartbeat quickened and your body, still sore from the night before, begins to tighten with an ache deep in your tummy. All you can think about was how much you need your Master to allow your release.

As we entered the room, you welcomed me, and nervously asked who I had brought in. The realization of how you must appear to this woman suddenly flashes through your mind in a cold bolt of self-consciousness.

I did not answer your question.

You wonder if she can see my cum which had covered you so beautifully just the night before and you feel even more embarrassed. You once again hear the familiar sound of clothing being removed and your mind races. Would your Master really fuck this woman right here in the room while you lay helpless, chained to the floor? And what did she look like? Was she beautiful? Was I also her Master? The questions faded as once again, I placed the pipe into your mouth and you heard the familiar strike of the match. Again, 3 or 4 deep, potent inhalations and you could feel the pleasure beginning all over again. How long could your body sustain this torture?

Before you could even begin to think that through, I am right there, at your cunt, licking and lapping at that flesh; flesh that in your mind you imagined had turned almost purple with need. At the same time, you can feel something soft and warm lowering onto your face and mouth. Your mouth opened and you recognize the delicate folds and texture of a woman’s body. Your mind flashes with desire; you have never been with a woman before, though you have thought of it often, and your passion overwhelms you. That, in addition to what I was doing with your pussy had your body straining against those secured posts I had so carefully installed. It was as if a storm raged deep within your body and beyond all the aching of the tease, you felt a deep, lasting love for your Master. Even in punishment, the boundaries of pleasure had been stretched.

Her pussy tasted so good to you. You ate at it until you could taste her in your mouth and you felt totally connected. My mouth, familiar by this time in the relationship, knew just how to lick and probe that you knew you were going to cum. So did I, and I stopped, at the same time motioning for "her" to climb off you. Tears filled your darkened eyes and you thought you would lose your mind. I paid very close attention, and knew deep in my heart that you were learning a very valuable lesson about obedience and respect.

Had you obeyed me and not worn that outfit I gave you during our last weekend together, everything would have been fine, and you would have been serving me in a more traditional way this very minute. But when you told me that you had forgotten and worn it out to a friend’s party, I had no choice but to teach you this lesson.

I also knew that your tears were genuine and it was difficult for me to see you tantalized to this extreme. Then again, I also relished the fact that you had not yet uttered our safeword, which told me your limits were still a ways off.

Your tears stopped as I could sense you straining to figure out what was going on. I didn’t want you distracted, so I simply told you that I was fucking this woman on the bed. She knelt, and her pussy, still wet from your mouth, received an overcharged, heavy fucking that ended the way most of our fucking ends, with her scrambling to her knees to receive my cum. I could tell you were beyond envy as she begged me to cum all over her face.

Still without having heard her voice clearly, the woman dressed and left. I went downstairs, once again leaving you only to your imagination. It did not relieve you of your need for release. Your only hope was that perhaps you would have the equivalent of a "wet dream", your body’s way of releasing those tense, packed hormones. No such luck as you just couldn’t nap. You laid there, trying to figure out the time, thinking that perhaps it was sometime in the mid-afternoon on Saturday. Time never felt so confusing to you.

You were awakened by the familiar feel of your Master’s touch once again. This time, I was on top of you, flush against you, kissing you on the mouth. You kissed me back so passionately, attacking my tongue and lips unlike ever before. Perhaps you thought I would be persuaded to fuck you, and that I would get lost in the passion, taking you to that promised land of pleasure. That would not happen. Not yet, at least. Your body still needed to be stretched a bit. I kissed you over and over, finally finding your pussy with my cock, which fit so tightly inside of you. There was a bit of the hash high left, and all of these feelings just multiplied in your fiery core. I also knew that, and again pulled out from deep inside of you. I did not want to, as I was close to cumming, but I knew I had to. You cried out in frustration, begging me to finish to let you cum to feel that explosion in your body. No, I said. You wore the dress after I told you not to. Is that not what happened?..

Your cries were sad right then, love, but they were necessary.

I knelt right there and showered your tummy with my cum. It was warm and heavy against your flesh. You sobbed and sobbed as your body twisted, secured tightly to the floor. I knew that this punishment had been enough, and that it would be a long time before you disobeyed me again.

I began preparations for the final leg of this journey..

First, I fed you what must have been 6 or 7 hits off the pipe. I know that you would be on the verge of hallucinating, and wanted this night to be memorable. You could barely talk, yet I stayed close to your side, stroking your face and hair. You had surrendered to me hours ago and you probably could not have withstood any more sexual teasing at that point. I calmed you down and finally, you drifted off into a hash-induced sleep.

I brought out the tall piece of furniture I had been keeping in my spare room for months. It looked like a rocking horse, with one long, narrow piece that you were to lay on. I unfolded the stirrups where you would kneel, which splayed outwards from the main piece. I also unfolded the handlebars for you to hold in front of you. I built it to your specifications, and felt confident that you would fit perfectly. When situated on this piece of art, you’d be on your stomach, your knees comfortably raised in the soft, padded stirrups, your body leaning forward. You would hold on to the handlebars, which were like those of a bicycle. That would raise your ass high in the air, with your legs spread very wide and slightly bent, giving me treasured access to your pussy and ass.

I went to wake you. I got down on the floor next to you, showering your face and neck with sexy, nibbling kisses. You mumbled for me to stop. That it was just too much. That was when you heard my tools tinkering with the apparatus that help your wrists in place. First one then the other. The same with your ankles. I sat you up and kissed you, your arms wrapping tightly around my body. You cried again, but this time it was from love and devotion. I did not remove the blindfold.

I helped you up and you stretched, allowing the blood to run more normally through your body. This also sent the hash streaming through your body and I could see your knees weaken. I smiled to myself just thinking of the pleasure you were going to experience. I helped you over to the new piece and put you in place. You asked me what was going on, and I told you to relax. Once secured, I stepped back to look at my pet. You looked soooo beautiful. Your pussy was trim and swollen and very, very ripe. Your ass also looked very needy to me and I knew I wanted to remedy that situation immediately. I found a very large dildo---black latex---and rubbed it with just the slightest amount of oil. I began to press it against your pretty ass, and it began to slide in. You began to moan, and I could hear in your voice that you were afraid this was some sort of cruel joke that I would again deny you pleasure. When the dildo was about 8 inches inside your ass, the indented ring around the base took hold and I was able to release it. I gave your body a few minutes to take its measure and to relax all around it.

As I finished with your ass, I could not resist your cunt, which was spread so wide and open for me. Again, I licked and tasted you, listening for your cries of pleasure. Soon enough, your pussy was soaking and I knew that the time was right to finish this weekend accordingly.

I approached you from behind, swiping your pussy and ass with my big cock, up and down, which made my cock get really stiff. I pressed it against your pussy and you gasped as the head entered your body. With your ass and legs slightly elevated, the hash was particularly effective and the pleasure from just this minor start had your pussy clenching and pulling at me. I sank my cock in deeper and deeper, until my bush was banging against your tender flesh.

Slowly and rhythmically, we began our fuck.

Your pussy was like a hair trigger, and as soon as I slapped your ass just once, your body boiled over. I knew that a HUGE orgasm was starting for you, and I began to fuck you very, very hard, slamming my huge cock deeper and deeper. Your cries were incoherent as your pleasure took over, twisting at my cock with the heaviest pulsing I have ever felt. It only got tighter from there. I had planned on fucking this way for a long time, but the clenching was testing my ability to hold off. You cried and screamed, as your orgasm triggered a flushing appearance in your flesh, and for one moment, I was afraid you were going to pass out. My legs worked hard, pumping you so full of cock that even your pussy lips seemed to purse tightly around my cock, treating it to the most exciting and sensuous velvet grip I had ever experienced.

I kept at you this way for minutes until I could no longer hold off. My balls released what felt like a quart of cum deep inside you, your pussy milking me. You just cried and cried. You were sobbing when, finally, I pulled my cock from your cunt, soaked with mutual juices. Your body seemed to convulse, and your pussy dripped down your legs, all the way to the floor.

I released you from the table, and brought you over to the couch, sitting you on my lap. We spent about an hour there, hands and mouths paying tribute to each other, and I remember you whispering in my ear that you would never disobey me again.

12