The Weekend

Story Info
Teri & Patricia turn on to another couple's urgings.
3.4k words
4.35
33k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers

Pat and Teri were wonderful friends, and even better lovers. They both enjoyed the teasing and exciting conversations that made them feel naughty, and they both longed for discovering other ways to do it. They particularly felt the trill of letting themselves get out of hand where someone else might see them. (See "The Bet") Their weekend plans took them by car for 2 and a half hours from the city. They had planned on camping, but it was turning rainy and cold, and when they saw the warm looking Best Western sign, they figured a motel would be a better choice. With luck, they found themselves getting one of the last rooms, a nice one, with a couch and a queen sized bed, and two large windows that overlooked a courtyard and open air lounging area, with a few tables and umbrellas, and then the square of rooms on the other side. They were on the third floor, not very high, but up above the courtyard below.

At first they were disappointed to have to change their plans, but as they wandered around, they realized the warm dry room would offer a much more enjoyable evening. The place was pretty full of travellers who had changed their plans as well, and many eyes followed the young pair as they strolled into the pool area.

"I didn't know it had a hot tub!" giggled Teri as they felt the moist warm air surround them. The pool was only about 50 feet long, and maybe 20 feet wide, with a tile deck, a few chairs, a door leading to a small sauna, and off to the side, a small sunken whirlpool tub, large enough for maybe 4 or 6 people.

"It sure would feel lovely, and relaxing," answered Pat, with her hand around Teri's waist. Pat's fingers traced the smooth skin at the top of Teri's jeans, her nails softly tickling, sending delicious shivers along the line, above Teri's hip, and right into her tummy.

"But we were planning on hiking and camping. I didn't bring any swimwear, did you?" Teri responded, leaning further into her partner's full breast.

"Well, no, I didn't either," moaned Pat, "But it is getting late, and there are hardly any people left in here. Maybe nobody would notice if we just wore bras and panties. They would kinda look like bikinis from over in the pool."

Teri grinned, and a bolt of energy went right through her nipples, making them pucker a little. The thought of doing something edgy in public was always attractive to her, and this didn't seem like too much. "I'm willing if you are, but maybe we should have a little wine or something first, just to give me courage. What do you say??"

Back in their room, they sipped glasses of wine and giggled, both realizing the excitement of their adventure. They stripped their jeans and shirts, and grabbed the largest towels from the bathroom, wrapping them so properly above their breasts, which left the bottom of the towels barely covering their firm rounded young buttocks. Teri was 23, tall and slender in a runner's body, with longish legs and long straight light brown hair. Her hips weren't as curvy and girlish as she would like, but she felt comfortable in her body, and liked it when others let their eyes wander over her. Pat was vivacious in her manner, and her body reflected her style. Her breasts and hips both flared beautifully, and she seldom missed a chance to let someone see just a little more than she should. Her very long dark hair streamed down her back, past her shoulder blades, and Teri tugged on it, feeling its silky smoothness as they made their way down the hall.

The tiles were cool to their bare feet, and Pat felt her heart quicken as they entered the pool area again. There were 2 couples there, one in the pool and one in lounge chairs. The men glanced up at them as they entered, and their glances weren't lost on the two vixens as they walked the length of the pool and to the far corner, stopping by the depression that held the whirlpool. Teri drew in her breath, and whispered, "Well sweets, it's now or NOT!" She dropped her towel casually on the bench, and turned to test the water with a toe. She could feel her smallish cone shaped breasts tingle, and the nipples begin to harden even at the thought of standing there in a very thin beige bra and matching panties with lace on the waistband and shoulder straps. Her bra clasped in front, separating the cups and allowing lots of bare skin to show between them. Glancing down at her own figure, she felt she could almost see the shadow of her pubic hair, and thought to herself how much thinner her lingerie felt now than up in the room.

Pat looked at her partner, and her eyes followed Teri's body from head to toe, resting on each wonderful curve that she knew so well. Slowly, she let her own towel drop, tossing it on top of Teri's, and stepped to the side of the whirlpool as well. Pat's bra was even more revealing, partly because her breasts were larger, full, rounded, and begging to be touched. Her bra had a thin light blue undercup, and a lacy top that let her pinkish brown nipples show through a little. Her panties were high cut bikini style, allowing her beautiful legs to look even longer, and the dimples of her flanks to show as she stood reaching into the water. They both stepped down a layer, and the warmth of the water felt both comfortable and soothing after the cold outside, and also stimulating, urging their erotic hearts to race even a little faster.

They sat across from each other and Teri said softly, "You beautiful one! I can see both guys trying to look at you, and if I'm not mistaken, one of the women isn't minding much either!"

Pat laughed, "Well, sweets, if I look anything like you, it will be an interesting view for them." Teri looked down and nearly gasped.....of course.....the water had made her bra basically disappear, and her rosy colored nipples showed clearly through it, wrinkled with desire already, and standing tall, pressing the thin fabric outward. Teri felt a jolt through her stomach, as she realized how showing herself like this excited her.

Teri let herself sink back into the warm enclosure, her legs lifting weightlessly, brushing against Pat's extended legs, rubbing as they half floated, and the two girls let their eyes lock, loving the feeling of skin on skin. They sat lightly on the shelf, so the water surged above their nipple line, and then retreated, offering each other wonderful views of see through "swimwear" designed to entice, and Pat's knees opened, inviting Teri to explore. As she reached with her inquiring foot, she could feel the smooth skin of Pat's inner thigh, and saw how her lovely friend slid forward a little, so Teri could reach the top. Teri's foot found its mark, feeling the full rounded mound, the center of Pat's desire, and pressured it, feeling her toes manipulate the soft petals of Pat's labia. Pat's eyes tried to stay locked with Teri's, but they quivered, and she bit her lip a little, rolling her hips forward and upward into Teri's foot, seeking just the right angle. Neither of them heard the soft steps of the couple that approached them, until a light cough brought them from their intense concentration.

Teri's fingers jumped away from her nipples, where they had come to brush, even without her thinking of it. "Are we intruding?" asked a light female voice. "The hot tub seemed so inviting on such a dreary night."

The speaker was a lovely woman, perhaps mid thirties, medium height, with short very black hair, hips that were broad and curvy, narrowing to a trim waistline, and then accented by breasts somewhere in between Teri's and Pat's.......well developed, and enclosed in a rather suggestive bikini top that had a very horizontal line just above where her nipples must be, Teri thought. She was accompanied by a fellow somewhat taller, with an athletic build, short dark brown hair that seemed wind blown and naturally relaxed, who wore a speedo brief style suit of thin nylon. He had little body hair, firm trim abs, and the outline of his sex was very clear under his suit. Teri noticed Pat's eyes sliding up and down both of the visitors.

"I'm David," he said, "and this is Leslie. We really don't mean to intrude, if you'd rather not have company just now." His smile was warm, and suggested that he knew we had begun some intimacy, but also bespoke a confidence that seemed welcome. We invited them in.

Pat swung around so that her shoulder was against Teri's, and the couple slipped into the warm water across from them. They no more than began to chat, when Leslie reached up and turned a switch, releasing streams of bubbles that felt wonderful against everyone's heated bodies, and obscured legs and laps.

"Love your suits," Leslie giggled lightly, "I'm sure they would be a huge hit when the crowd is up at the pool." She nodded her head towards the main area, which was now empty.

Teri blushed, and Pat said, "Well, we really weren't planning on any swimming this weekend, but we just couldn't resist when we saw the tub. I hope we aren't being too wicked!" Pat had lifted herself up a little and looked down at herself, leading everyone to see how her fantastic breasts were excited by the play they had done, and by the opportunity to be seen even more. Pat's nipples were fully extended, and pushed almost through the lace, it seemed to Teri. Even as Teri's eyes followed the luscious curves of her lover only inches away, she felt Pat's hand creep across to her tummy, fingers drumming on it, as if to say, "do we dare this???" David's eyes were nearly bugging out, and Leslie managed to keep her composure.

"You certainly aren't wicked, Pat, at least not yet, is she David?" and Leslie's hand slid across to David's chest, rested there, and then slid downward, out of sight, but clearly not back to her own lap. She knew that the pair of exciting women would notice, and perhaps feel free to be themselves.

Pat was already letting herself take the lead, sliding her fingers beneath Teri's panties, and coaxing Teri's legs open under the bubbles. Teri willingly lifted her right knee, letting it settle over Pat's thigh, encouraging Pat's loving fingers to find their mark. Her head leaned right, against Pat's shoulder, and the sudden lightning made her breath grow fast as she felt Pat's fingers spread her pussy lips, teasing them open, pinching them lightly on the sides. Leslie's knowing look caught Pat's eyes, and Pat smiled at her, nodding slightly in affirmation. Yes, she was fingering her girlfriend right in front of them, making her high, and loving it. Leslie tilted her head upward and sideways for David to kiss, and they lingered for a long time, open mouths tasting each other. Teri was lost, far into the feelings her beautiful partner was creating inside her, and somehow her own hands were suddenly sliding her bra strap sideways, down, and away from her arms, exposing one bare breast just at water line, to view. David and Leslie watched as Teri's own fingers fouind her nipple, scissoring it, tugging it outward as she looked up at Pat and rolled her hips uncontrollably against Pat's urging strokes. Pat leaned in and kissed her, hungrily opening her mouth, inviting Teri's tongue, sucking on it, twisting her own tongue around it and cleaning the savory saliva from Teri, drawing it in, and feeling a new surge of heat in her own pussy from the mixture. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that David had untied the neck band of Leslie's suit, and let it fall, exposing her breasts to everyone. Leslie didn't seem to mind, but lifted herself a little to let the long dark pink nipples, fully extended from the girls' play, show more completely, and David lowered his head to the near one, tongue sliding along its underside, and then flicking upward. Every flick made Leslie jump a little, squirming, and in between David would look over to Pat and Teri, making eye contact as if to say, "Could you feel it too?"

Teri felt the explosion coming, and moaned to Pat, loud enough for all to hear, "Babyyyyyy....yesssss, give meyour fingerssss...inside me baby, while I cummmm. And give me from your mouth girllll I want you!!!" Teri's legs tried to close against Pat's hand as waves began to ripple through her mound and into her stomach. She felt the release of wetness from Pat's mouth into her own, and swallowed the offering from her partner hungrily, making small animal sounds deep in her throat, hips bucking against Pat's loving fingers as they slid around her clit, circling it, pressing it harder, and again, drawing her into dizziness. Leslie and David watched intently as Teri shuddered, so sensitive now to Pat's steady pressure, subconsciously aware that she had been watched while she got higher, gave way to abandon and let her orgasm wash hard, begging for it even.

She smiled into Pat's mouth, and whispered, "Whew, sweets, my girl.....you take my breath away.....but now it is my turn." Teri guided Pat to the edge of the hot tub, just at the corner, and lifted one foot up onto the top edge. She looked up at her beautiful lover, and said, "baby, I'm going to open you, expose you, and taste your sweetness......let them watch us, and tell me what they do!" With that, Teri reached up and began to slide Pat's panties down. Pat lifted herself briefly to help, hardly believing her daring. "But wait," she said, "other people might come in!" "Don't worry," Leslie answered, breaking her kiss with David, "my cousin is the night manager, and the pool is closed now. He won't let anyone else in." With a wink and a sly smile, she shrugged herself out of her top completely, and guided David out of the tub to sit on the edge above her. Pat smiled and opened her naked legs as Teri pressed them apart. Then Teri rose to her knees on the underwater bench, reached down and released the clasp on her bra, peeling it back and off, to give her naked breasts to Pat. She lifted Pat's other leg out of the water as well, placing it on the other edge, so Pat's beautiful wide mound was on display, naked, wet from the warm water but also leaking some slick juice from inside.

Teri moved sideways a little, to let it show, as she nibbled on Pat's thighs, low, by her knee, then higher, while reaching up to slide Pat's bra straps off without looking. the lacy top cups folded down, leaving just a shelf with exposed nipples, rigid and inviting, for Teri to roll between her thumb and forefingers as her tongue moved ever higher. "Ohhhh godddd girl," Pat managed to whisper, do that!!! I love that, yuessss!!" She seemed aware that David's eyes were examining her, and she noticed that Leslie had rolled his suit down so that the head of his cock, and about half the shaft were showing, standing hard and long. "I can see his cock," she whispered to Teri. "She's fingering it." "Tell her to show it all," Teri replied, as her tongue found the tight rope of muscles on each side of Pat's mound, standing out because of the wide spread of her legs that Teri was holding. Teri's tongue slid over the tendons, her lips mouthing them on each side, teasing, letting her chin brush Pat's labia, but not going there yet. Pat croaked, "Leslie, let us see it.....show us his cock."

Leslie grinned, "Of course, my dear. I'd like you to watch us, as we watch you. Just tell me...." With that, she pulled David's suit completely off, cradling his heavy sack in her hand, fingers stroking the underside, while her tongue began to play over the tip, eyes still on Pat. "Is this what you mean, lovely one??" At that moment Pat shuddered as Teri's tongue found its mark, sliding along the total length of Pat's groove, parting it, dipping inside, tasting her beautiful woman taste, nostrils flaring with Pat's musky sweet woman scent. Teri was instantly high again, loving so much the smell and taste of her lover. She paused just below Pat's bullet hard nub, not quite finishing each stroke, but playing her rigid extended tongue along the inside of Pat's groove, reaching into her pussy with it, feeling Pat respond by edging further forward.

"Girl....I love your tongue......give it to me!!!" Pat whispered urgently, feeling the excitement of being licked on the edge of the tub, out in the open, being watched by the pair just across from them,and yet filled with so much abandon, so much of the urgent touches and moving tongue from Teri. Pat reached down and felt her lover's cheeks, stroked them, pressing her breasts further outward with her arms. Teri's fingers flicked across the rigid nipples, strumming them, her own excitement growing from the feel of them, harder, larger, puckered with desire. Teri's tongue lapped furiously, and then she felt Pat's fingers stroking the sides of her mouth, and inward, to pull her own labia further open, urging Teri to tongue fuck her more deeply, to slide it as far inside as she could with each frenzied pass. Teri could feel the flow of juice from Pat's wide open canal, and took it in greedily. Her mouth closed over Pat's fully extended clit, and began to suckle it. She moved one hand below her mouth, to finger Pat's pussy, two fingers twisting inside, curling to find the most sensitive deep spot, loving the spongy feel of the roof of Pat's heated tunnel. Pat could barely see; with half closed eyes, she was aware that David's hips across from her were bucking upward, burying his cock deeply into Leslie's mouth. He began to moan, and she knew that he was close, nearly cumming from the sight of the two women before him, and from the hot licking that Leslie was giving him.

And then it began.....deep inside her, Pat could feel the trembling start. She heard little gurlges, and realized they were coming from herself. She tried to spread her legs further, and her fingers stroked TEri's cheeks inward, wanting to take her inside if she could, wanting to be consumed, wanting to be filled up, wanting to share the deepest intimacies, and then letting herself go as tidal waves of pleasure broke over her. Teri felt the spasms begin, and felt the added flow of wetness from Pat's glorious pussy. She drank it. She lapped it. She swallowed it, and she felt it flooding against her mouth. Teri reached around and held Pat's flanks, pulling her into her own face, wanting to keep the contact as long as Pat could stand it. Long moments went by, and Pat's heart pounded with her release. Teri tried to look up, and when she did, she saw Pat tryng to look down.....trying to watch each other at the deepest moment, trying to share it, even as they shared it together with the couple across from them.

David and Leslie were by then lost in their own high, David sending his strings of white cum splashing into the air, for all to see, and landing on himself as Leslie held his cock, milking it, stroking it, watching it cum. She rubbed it around his belly, and teased his sensitive cock head until he pleaded for her to stop. Teri laid her head in Pat's open lap, licking softly the insides of Pat's thigh, cleaning her, loving her, feeling her begin to come down. Pat's breathing returned to normal, and she shuddered again slightly at the feeling of Teri's loving after strokes.

Later, in the room, Teri cuddled and kissed the back of Pat's neck, arms wrapped around her from behind, belly to back and lap to buns, and legs to legs as they curled together, basking in the sweetness, enjoying each other's warmth. Teri whispered, "Oh sweet girl!!.....did you ever dream.......we would.....I mean.....??"

Pat pressed Teri's hands to her breasts and wiggled her lovely little asscheeks closer. "I dream it all the time, my lover woman......and we will again, I know."

terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers