The Weekend

Story Info
Exploring possibilities.
1.4k words
3.83
40k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrender (1)

Liza was very adept at her job. Having reached the upper echelons of the company she was rightfully proud of her achievements. It was late Friday evening when her office finally cleared. Relieved she locked her office door, stepped into the restroom next door. It was another privilege of her position and success within the company that she had her own private shower and bathroom attached to the office. Shame that she worked mostly from home. That was one of the privileges which swayed her in accepting the position of authority within the business. She had succeeded in obtaining a degree in business administration which backed up her qualifications in accounting.

She stripped off her business suit, blouse and underwear, showered quickly and dressed in a summer dress. The dress was light cream, with large flowers in blue and their stems entwined in large loops. Five buttons fastened the front. Slipping on her dancing pumps she vacated the premises. The only thing she carried was her small clutch bag containing her toothbrush, a lipstick, a small bottle of Cachet perfume, and the keys to her Saab. None of her co workers would have believed she was following directions, but the fact that she was excited her. She had arranged to have the next few days totally to herself. She had advised everyone that she was locking her cell phone in the office and she would be in-communicado until Monday. She jumped into her car and set off to Cornwall as directed.

After leaving the city behind, she pulled over, lowered the top of the Saab, opened the top two, and lower two buttons of the dress. She felt slightly perturbed as she did so. The thought and the act were so different. She had never been exposed in public before and felt almost naked now. Her braless "D" size breasts felt as if they were spilling out of the cloth. Her panty free crotch was not a new experience to her, but with each step her dress opened wide and, she felt as if soft summer breeze both exposed and caressed her.

Liza was exactly sixty inches, had startling green eyes and her short brown hair frame her face. Her body was almost perfect in symmetry. Flawlessly portioned breasts, topped with sweet strawberry colored nipples, slight waist, curvaceous hips and wonderful legs. One of her coworkers had advised her that she'd make the perfect "trophy wife." She was both delighted and repulsed at the same time. She knew she could never be anyone's trophy. Nevertheless she positively jumped back into her car and in no time was fully engaged in her driving. The further she travelled the narrower and more curvaceous the roads became. On rounding one such sharp bend she was startled to find a hay cart partially blocking the road. In front of the cart, and closer to her, stood two individuals. One was obviously the cart owner and the second, notebook in hand, was a police officer. She smartly swerved and slipped the car between the hedgerow and the upset cart. She knew she should have stopped and caught the look of distress on both men as she sped past them. She contemplated stopping to apologize but in her current state of dress decided not to take the risk. Within a few minutes her Saab was up to speed again.

Becoming once more engrossed in her driving she was startled to hear a siren behind her. Checking her rearview mirror, she saw a police motor bike loom in the distance. She pulled over and patiently waited as the leather clad bike rider pulled in behind her. He approached and demanded her license and registration. She reached across the car, bracing her foot between the pedals as she opened the glove pocket. She heard the officer's sharp intake of breath as her dress slipped open. Her cheeks reddened as she realized he'd had a free "peep show."

"Out of the car," he ordered. "Hands on the hood."

Startled she complied. The heat from the engine area was harsh on her hands as she did so. The officer kicked her ankle with the toe of his boot.

"Wider," he demanded.

Her position brought her chest close to touching the car metal. Her breasts felt as if they were reaching toward the heat of the car. Her nipples hardened perceptibly.

"I was going to give you a lecture, but considering your attempt to distract me, I've had a change of plan."

She couldn't move, already she was trapped by her strange stance. Being spread-eagled she discovered was remarkably uncomfortable she decided. Once more she felt a blast of coolness across her pussy from the wind. No doubt he saw that too, she thought. Between her involuntary exposure and the strain of "assuming the position" she reddened more. The coolness returned to her pussy, but this time she realized, it wasn't the breeze. The officer's leather gloved hand brushed across her bared ass. She gasped. Drawing first one then two fingertips up along her inner thigh, he circled her anus. She wiggled her hips.

"Don't move," he barked.

This command was followed by a sharp slap to each butt cheek in turn. She knew now that her face and her butt were as red as each other. Her pussy wept slightly. I can't believe my pussy is acting like that now, she thought. Just leave me and go, she prayed. She recalled then, part of this weekend's training was to "refuse nothing." Her mentor may well have planned this, and she didn't want to disappoint him so soon. She wondered if this cop was he. It mattered little as she couldn't see past his helmet and glasses. One finger traced her outer lips. Unable to see him due to his being behind her, she could only surmise that he must have been looking at the dampness on his glove from her. Two fingers replaced the first and slowly parted her moist tunnel. Both leather clad fingers entered her harshly. Fully embedded, they withdrew slightly to re-enter her again, and again. Startled she froze, clenching her muscles as much as possible.

Another hard slap on her butt caused her to release her grip. Her pussy started to leak in earnest. One of his fingers returned, circled her and pushed into her anus. Again she froze. "No, she thought, I've never done that, I'm a good girl." She began to panic as she heard a zip being opened. Soon she felt the unmistakable nudge of a cock at her cunt. She began to hyperventilate. Another hard spank on her but stopped that. Both of his hands grasped her hips. His prick kissed her cunts outer walls, then slipped in filling her. "Oh God, Oh God, she thought, not this please, again she remembered her directions and she calmed, slightly. Within a short time she was surrendering to the rhythm and beginning to enjoy the experience when he pulled out. The emptiness left her wanting for a few seconds, just on the edge. Then, it happened, without warning, she forced himself into her ass. She was so startled and stunned with the pain that she could neither speak nor move. Her elbows gave out and she crashed onto the hot car hood. Her breasts screamed for relief from the heat. Her ass screamed from the pain. Her hips caught in his vice like grip, were going to be bruised too. Her limp body was being pushed and pulled across the painted surface. As is common, her sweaty breasts and thighs stuck from time to time, only to be pushed or pulled harder, further, again.

He withdrew from her asshole, spewing his cum over her ass, cunt and thighs. He wiped his cock clean on her dress, dressed himself, slapped her ass hard again, and stood back.

"Consider that a warning"

Liza was too stunned to move as she heard his bike start and take off. She lay across the car for a few more seconds before realizing it was safer to dress quickly and get back in the car. As she did so she noticed a note and a rose on her car seat. Opening it, it read "Good Girl." Now she was fazed. Was it him? Did he watch? Was he here? Puzzled she drove on.

Within a few minutes she was began to reflect on her experience. She was still wet and took the corner of her soiled dress to wipe her pussy. The contact made her tingle, and most unlike her, she continued to "play" while she drove. Soon she had cum harder than she would have thought possible. So intense was it that she had to stop the car to recover. By this stage her dress, inner thighs and car seat needed cleaning. The smell of her cum wafted over her. Her face broke into a wide smile. I'm going to love this week-end, she thought.