The Weekend

Story Info
Young Marine recruiter and a mom.
1.3k words
3.75
65.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers

It was a rare weekend off. We had made mission for a change. By mission, I mean, it was the last weekend of the month, and the seven recruiters spread across San Mateo, CA had finally put our mission of 21 bodies in the Marine Corps that month. So now, my 25-year old Marine ass has a rare Saturday off.

So what happens? My live in girlfriend, my little 18-year old hot baby, picked that weekend, of all weekends, to go back to Bakersfield to visit her folks. Damn...she was a hot little thing...blonde floozy, legs up to her neck. No tits but she did look good, and talk about great sex! No question!

I woke up, and just hung out, watching baseball and what not. I thought about calling one of the dozens I was seeing on the side, but decided against that. How about a day off? I'm serious. Marine recruiters get tired. Talk about being a Beatle! I was really getting tired of the never-ending chain of sex. This broad gives me head in the government car. I fuck the next one on her teen bed when her folks are out. The next volunteers to work in my office just to have sex before I go home. I go home to a sex craving teen chick. Well, definitely better than being back in the grunts!

So, the story begins. I am just lying about, just watching TV in my PT shorts, when I hear this rapping on my door. I open it.

"Hi, Sgt. Kohl! Is Cindy home?"

It is Connie. Connie is the woman next door. Connie is about 46, married with 3 kids, and totally unlike Cindy. My girl. But somehow, they seem to be friends. Cindy and the middle-aged housewife always cracked me up. But Connie was not bad to look at. Connie was about 6 foot tall, slender, with long brown hair and piercing brown eyes. A Cub Scout mom. Girl scout mom. Her husband Jim coached the Jr. High basketball team. Total mom. Thus, I never gave her thought beyond that.

"Hey, Connie,' I said, 'Cindy is off at her dads for the weekend. Didn't she tell you?" "Oh, yeah, I must have forgot! I was just bored. Jim took the kids golfing today."

Connie looked around, and I kind of already guessed her next words.

"Can I come in?" Already I was thinking, "DON'T!"

So I nodded yes. Connie was looking good. She had the best hands and feet! Immaculate. Red polish. Tall, thin and wearing shorts and a tube top with her strap on heels.

"Can I get you something?" I asked.

"Yes, you can..." she said, and grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Ok. I kissed back. Hard. My hands immediately went to her tube top, which came off in a second, and I was fondling her mid sized, slightly sagging middle aged tits. I began to suck her nipple. It hardened fast. I heard her moan. I kissed up her chest, and her neck. Behind her ear. Stuck my tongue deep in it for effect, and whispered. "When is your hubby coming home, baby?" Her perfume was drowning my senses.

"Stand up,' she said, 'we got a hour." With that, she lowered my shorts, and my rock of a cock spilled out into her face. Those long fingers and red nails began to slowly jerk me. She opened her red lipstick covered mouth and guided me in. Man, she was great! Better than I ever felt! I grasped her long brown hair and moaned.

"Baby, you are sooo good! You can suck cock!"

"My husband,' she said, lifting her mouth of me and swallowing a long string of pre cum, 'says I'm the best. Tell me, baby? Am I better than that little bitch you live with?"

Oh shit. Catfight! I didn't know, and I don't want to know. So what did I say, guys?

"Oh, hell yes! You are the best!" What else do you say to a hot 46 year old housewife holding your cock?

I stood before her, watching her mouth, then those long legs. And those feet. I dig feet. She bobbed up and down, and using one hand to guide my cock, the other caressing my balls. I was building up. I began to expand. I grabbed two fistfuls of hair, ramming my cock deep in her mouth, I shot load after load of hot cum. She startled, swallowed twice, and the rest ran down her lip to her jaw. I was stunned. I rubbed into her cheek, and laid her back.

"My turn!" I said, and began to pull down her shorts. So much for formalities. My tongue went straight to her clit. Damn, she was wet! Fingers probed both holes, and soon, I was finger fucking her hard. Ass and pussy, while sucking on her clit. She was grabbing what little hair I had and screaming things I could not understand.

"I want to fuck you, Connie!" I said. She obligingly spread her legs.

"Don't cum in me,' she said. "I am not using anything!"

With that, I simply, without elegance, plowed directly into her wet hole.

"Baby, when your husband gets home, you're going to have my cum deep in your tummy and belly!" You can imagine the moans. I was filling her up deep. Her long, high-heeled clad legs were spread wide.

"Fuck me in your bed!" she suddenly said.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"I want you to think of me when ever you fuck that little slut girlfriend of yours!"

:I Thought you two were friends?" I asked "Yes, well, I just wanted to fuck you. I can't stand that bitch!" Holy shit. What could I say? Nothing. Led her to my bed. She went to all fours. I mounted her. After some deep strokes, I pushed her forward, flat onto the bed. As I straddled her, with my cock inside her warm and wet cunt, my fingers began to penetrate her anus. She really started to squirm.

I lowered my mouth to her ear, and licked inside. I got deep enough to feel my cock against the thin fleshy wall of her insides. I was now knuckle deep in her ass. Her teeth clenches, eyes closed, and her ass began to rotate and thrust against my cock. I pulled out, and with one hand grabbing her hair, and pushing her face down in my girlfriends perfumed soaked pillow, the other pulling my cock out of her soaking pussy, I placed the face of the head against her anus.

"No, baby,' she moaned.

"You're hubby never fucks you here?" I asked. For the first time, I believed Connie's reply.

"OH NO!"

With that, I thrust the head in. She just yelped.

"Please, baby, it is too big!"

I slid forward. Another inch. Followed by another. Her tight virgin housewife Cub Scout den mother anus was opening, letting my cock slide in. Her was mom of the month, laying in my girlfriends and my bed, husband golfing, and my cock is sliding up her ass! This was delicious!

Deeper it went, till my pelvis met her trembling ass cheeks...this woman was stuffed full! I could barely move! There were tears rolling down her cheeks, gasping for air, as I laid deeper. Harder and faster into her...now I was thrusting with abandon. I wanted to rip mom's ass apart...she was barely holding on...screaming how much it hurt..."please stop!" I expanded...she gasped. I came. I filled her anal cavity with jet after jet of hot cum. She shrieked as I pulled out with a plop, and rolled over, letting the dripping cum ooze onto her hip...she laid face first, panting...

How did it come out? She called me, that very night, whispering in her phone that night, how she could still taste and feel me, and her kids and husband were in the next room. How she was a better fuck than my girlfriend, and what not. I fucked constantly for about two years after. I finally got transferred. Of course, I fucked about every girl in the bay area in that time as well.

USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers