The Weekend

Story Info
Ann enjoys a wild weekend of solo sex.
1.1k words
3.76
25.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnHara
AnnHara
4 Followers

Ann smiled coyly and responded with a warm, "Wonderful thanks. And how was your weekend?" when her coworkers asked how her weekend was. She yearned to share the details but knew that would blow the minds of her staid coworkers. They would never be able to imagine what a literally wonderful "fucking" weekend it had been. Ann had taken the entire weekend and spent it on herself. From the moment, she got home Friday until she left for work on Monday, She focused on solely on herself and her pleasure.

First thing Ann did was pull all the curtains and strip off her clothes. She had made a sexual to do list that she perused for the most tempting options. She turned on the play list that she had made with songs specifically for masturbation. Then, she got down to business.

Her list had activities for every room. Ann chose to start in the bedroom. She had read earlier about bondage and masturbation. The thought intrigued her. She had fantasized about being bound and at the mercy of a lover, but had never tried it. Carefully, she bound one leg to right bedpost and the other to the left bedpost making sure the knots were tight. She felt exposed, but in a good way. Forced into a spread eagle position, she began to have fun. She started with her fingers paying special attention to her clitoris, rubbing it to and fro. She began to feel the blood rush to her organs. Quickly, She switched to the massager She had purchased earlier in the day. Starting with the low setting, Ann moved the massager slowly up and down and across her vulva. She began to grow increasingly warm and her pelvis began to tighten. She switched the massager to high and held it directly over her clitoris. Bam! It hit. She felt her thighs try to tighten against the massager, but they were held open. Her body began to jerk. Her ankles hurt as she tried to close in to no avail. She felt herself shaking as she came. Ann moaned in intense pleasure. This was going to be a very, very good weekend.

Next, Ann moved to the living room, where she began to engage in more traditional pursuits. Laying a towel out to protect the couch. She laid down and began to play with her massager. First, She turned it on low and moved it slowly up and down over her clitoris. Carefully paced she paced herself. When she could feel the tension rising, she turned off the massager for a minute. She laid their exposed and shaking gently. She wanted it so bad, but she held off knowing the pleasure would be stronger the more she waited. Her hands kept moving down and she would hold them back. Finally, when she could stand it no longer, she turned the massager back on. She increased the speed to high. She continued to move it slowly up and down, up and down her clit, until she could barely stand it. Again, she turned it off and waited. When the moment was unbearable, she turned it on and held it directly over her clit applying pressure as she did, until she began to shake all over. Her whole body and mind where fused into one mighty convulsion. Then it was over, she lay there spent and content.

After a quiet interlude, Ann was at it again. This time she am on the rocking chair. Ann had set up a mirror before the rocking chair, so she could watch the show. It was like your own free porn. She had to laugh at some of the faces she made. The rocking of the chair and the rhythm of the massager complemented each other beautifully. She took breaks and fingered herself to make the experience last longer. Watching her fingers glide over her womanhood was weird at first, but then she really got into it. It was beautiful to watch and the look of bliss on her face. Much better than chocolate.

Saturday was a day of exploration. The guest bedroom is where she keep her art supplies, so she decided to get creative in there. Once, again Ann stripped. She grabbed a paintbrush and chose a bright yellow paint and brown. She proceeded to paint her large and pendulous breasts. The brush tickled as she gently began to paint. While painting the brown around her nipples, she began to swell in other regions. Still she focused on her art. The result was two enormous beautiful sunflowers. Then she laid back ignoring the mess she was making. Laying among the paint, she took the largest paint brush she could find and began to explore her womanhood. The brush tickled at first and then felt luscious as she swirled it around. Sufficiently aroused, she turned the brush around and thrust it into her vagina. It was too little, so she grabbed a handful of brushes and stuck them all in. That was better. The different brushes hitting in different places at the same time, again and again, felt stunning. The paint on her back was cool to the touch, but the liquid dripping down her legs was hot. She was a beautiful, hot, mess. Nothing to do, but to clean up

The bathroom had always been one of her favorite places. There is nothing like a long hot shower to relax you after a hard day. Already naked, she stepped in and unscrewed the shower head. The stream of warm water gushed out. Quickly, she repositioned the spray up toward her vulva. The warm, wet sensation made her weak in the knees. Ann leaned back against the shower wall. With one hand, she held the shower hose. With the other hand, she gently pulled back her labia and directed the water directly at her clitoris. In no time, she began to tingle and quiver. In the heat of the moment, Ann cried out, "Oh my goodness!" over and over. The wave subsided but she kept the water shooting toward her clit. Ann waited and then it happened again. She came again. Just as strong as the first time. She shook all over and screamed in ecstasy. Thank heavens the neighbors were not home. Finally, she leaned back against the shower wall exhausted, yet proud. What a truly glorious experience!

This is by no means the sum of her weekend, but it gives you a taste. Even as she writes this, she felt the blood rushing downward. An early lunch may be in order. She is on the menu.

AnnHara
AnnHara
4 Followers