The Weekend

Story Info
My girlfriend surprises me.
1.5k words
4
18.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home from work on Friday evening thinking about all of the things to do this weekend and also how I probably was not going to have any sex unless I found some alone time and Rosie Palm was involved. Just recently my girlfriend and I had decreased the times we were intimate to where months would go by with nothing more than welcome home and good night kisses as our only physical contact. As I pulled into the driveway I looked at the neighbors' yards and how I really needed to get my ass in gear with raking up the leaves.

Opening the door into the house from garage I heard My girlfriend, Megan, and other women laughing. Turning the corner from our living room into the dining room there was my girlfriend, my ex Daisy and my friends with benefits from college named Tara Lynn. I guess I better describe them all before I get any further. Megan is five foot three with strawberry blonde hair, fair skinned, and 36C breasts. My favorite sexual aspect of her is her mouth and she gives great head. She loves to tease me knowing I am at her mercy. Daisy is also five foot three, but coal black hair, dark complexion, 34 B, and has some extra cushion in her ass. Daisy is without a doubt the dirtiest and probably craziest girl I have ever met and if a relationship was based just on sex we would be an ideal couple and still be a couple, but let us be honest if that is your number priority for a spouse you have probably been divorced once or twice. Tara Lynn is 5 foot 5 long brown hair, fair skinned with a 38 D rack. Tara Lynn has always been super energetic and willing to try anything twice.

Megan noticed me first since she was positioned in the chair facing me with Daisy and Tara's back to me. She stood up from her chair to reveal she was wearing a leather dominatrix cat suit and all I can say to describe it was damn.

Megan said, "well girls I guess we were having too much fun getting to know each other and the time has flown by. Look who is here ladies."

Both Tara and Daisy stood up Tara was wearing a black corset with red trim pushing her tits almost up to her chin. Daisy was wearing just a pink thong that already looked like it was wet. Her boobs had a little sag to them, but still looked good with her nipples already hard and looking like pencil erasers. I was not sure what was going on with these three, but at that moment I could not think about anything else besides biting down on those nipples until I heard Daisy moan again.

I thought looking at the tits was just a split second thing, but maybe it was longer because I heard Megan again talking, "I know you have not been satisfied with our physical relationship lately and I love you so I contacted Daisy and Tara to see what would be your ultimate fantasy. Talking to them, and looking at your porn searches I decided that you would probably want to be dominated. Not only dominated, but by the alpha female. It wasn't hard to convince Daisy to participate as she is quite the slut maybe even a little more than what you remember. Tara Lynn took a little more persuading but since she always wanted to date you and you just wanted something without drama she was intrigued by the chance to give you a little pain."

Megan came over to me and asked if I was ready to serve her. When I nodded my head she slapped me hard across the face and said to address her as Mistress. She looked over to the girls and told them to bring me into bedroom and for me not to touch them or her without her permission. Tara grabbed my left hand and Daisy my right hand leading me down the hallway to the master bedroom. On my nightstand was some vibrators, dildos, a paddle, and riding crop. Megan instructed Tara to undress me as she beckoned Daisy to bend over the bed. While Tara was lowering my pants and underwear Megan was inserting a remote controlled vibrator into Daisy's already wet pussy. After giving Daisy a slap on her right ass cheek, Megan grabbed Daisy's hair and pulled her up until their mouths were next to each other and gave Daisy a long slow wet French kiss.

After she pulled Daisy away she told Tara Lynn to come over to her and for Daisy to put me on the bed and attach me to the under the bed restraints. When Tara was in front of her, Megan grabbed the front of Tara's corset opening it up to let her melons hang out and put nipple clamps on each of them. I do not think Tara was ready for that, but said nothing in protest was just breathing heavier. I was supine on the bed while Daisy climbed on top of me with just her inner thighs touching my flanks. Her tits were hanging inches from my face while she tied my arms up and then turned around so her ass and pussy were right up against my nose while my legs were strapped in. Daisy smothered her bottom into my nose as Megan turned on Daisy's vibrator causing her to almost come all over me. Megan again pulled on Daisy's hair until she was looking up at Megan and Megan's hand grabbed Daisy's throat informing her that if she came before her Mistress gave her permission she would not be able to have any more fun this weekend so would just have to watch.

Daisy nodded she understood and removed herself off of the bed and kneeled on the right side of the bed next to Tara Lynn who was already kneeling. Mistress Megan stood on the L side and told us all that we will be all having fun this weekend, but it was all for her pleasure. If anyone disagreed they could leave right now, because when she started all instances of not following her commands would result in instantaneous physical punishment, or orgasm denial. Mistress Megan informed us the first activity we would be doing was she was going to sit down on my face and I was going to give her an orgasm. Not that my member was not hard already, but hearing this made it strain and I swear grow another inch. Seeing me shake a bit and start breathing harder she twisted my nipple and said, "Now, I want your full attention while you are lapping at my clit. Your number one priority is to make your Mistress happy right? While you are working on my vagina Tara is going to be giving you a blow job and Daisy is going to be eating out your ass, because she told me how much you love that and I want Daisy to continue to by her slutty self. If you shoot your jizz down Tara's throat our over those beautiful globes you will be punished is that understand?"

"Yes Mistress Megan, I am here only for your pleasure and to please you."

Megan took off her cat suit and lowered mound into my face while her asshole was pressed against my nose. As I started licking her slit Daisy was tonguing my butthole and Tara Lynn had a hand on my balls and the other one stroking my hard cock. I could feel Megan grinding herself into my face as she was arching her back and Tara started giving long licks all the way up and down my shaft. Megan was getting close, but I was not sure that I could hold out as I was having trouble concentrating on anything besides the girls give my cock a damn good blowjob and tossing my salad. I do not know if Megan sensed it or not but she reminded of what punishment was awaiting me if she did not get her orgasm first.

"I swear Seth if I see you cum before me I am going to paddle your ass so hard you will not be able sit at work for three days and more importantly I will not let you participate in any more reindeer games I have planned for this week."

Well, that statement allowed me to put my eye on the prize and after less than another minute she came all over my face and unstraddled me. She then told Daisy to lick her juice off my face while telling Tara Lynn to jerk me off on her big tits. As Tara Lynn was pumping furiously on my cock Megan put her mouth to my ear and told me she was going to lick the left tit clean while Daisy licked the right one clean and they fingered Tara Lynn to an orgasm. That visual with everything else going on was all I could take and I came 6-7 good spurts across Tara's face and tits.

That was the beginning of a weekend I will never forget would you like to hear more?