The Weekend

Story Info
A hot wife brings home a friend for an unexpected surprise.
3.1k words
4.01
58.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi, who is a very hot wife 5'9" with 36d enhanced breasts, long muscular legs and an ass you can bounce a quarter on. She's a brunette with an all over tan and resembles the porn star Lisa Ann only hotter. We have an open loving relationship and pretty much anything goes as long as the other knows about it or is involved.

Brandi went out Friday night for a girls night out. Her friend Rhonda who is quite the looker herself being a blonde with big tits and nice round ass. I've mentioned before I wouldn't mind doing her but Brandi says she doesn't think Rhonda would be up for that.

Brandi was wearing a matching baby blue tube top outfit that can be worn as both a top or a skirt. Wearing it as a skirt it is very short, tight and sexy really showing off her legs and just barely covering the bottom of her tight ass. Theres no way she could be wearing underwear with it. The top struggled to contain her big full tits and her nipples teasingly poked through the thin fabric. Her stiletto heels topped the outfit off perfectly really accentuating her legs and ass and her exposed abs with the navel ring accented her tight body. I'd seen her wear this outfit before when she stripped but not to go out dancing.

My dick got hard instantly when I saw her and I tried to start something but she wasn't having any of it.

I groped at her desperately but she just pushed me away.

"I don't want to get all hot and sweaty before I go out" she protested. "Be a good boy and maybe you'll get a treat when I get home" she teased.

"I don't know, I may jack myself to death just thinking about you in this outfit teasing all the guys" I joked.

"Well, just save some for me cause I have a feeling I'm gonna be good and horny when I get home. You know how I get when I've been drinking" she smiled as she seductively squeezed me hard cock through my jeans. "Damn, you weren't kidding" she said astonished.

With that she bent down and released my cock and began giving me one of her expert blow jobs. She sensually licked up and down my shaft as she squeezed my balls in her hands. She then inserted my cock into her mouth bobbing up and down on it and it wasnt long before she had me completely engulfed. I grabbed the back of her head but she quickly scolded me about messing up her hair. With that she started to try to get me off and I was about to cum when there was a knock at the door. "Shit" I cried out.

"Oh well, save it for when I get home" Brandi smiled knowing how frustrated I was. She kissed me passionately then seductively shook her ass as she went to open the door.

There was Rhonda in a short silver mini dress that was low cut revealing her luscious tits. It hugged her frame and really showed off her figure. She wore a silver pair of killer looking stilettos.

"Holy shit you guys are gonna drive the men wild tonight, they're gonna be all over you like flies." I exclaimed.

"You think?" Rhonda teased as she did a sexy model walk her tits bouncing as she approached me. She turned and walked away really shaking her ass. She then turned flipping her curly blonde hair and blowing me a sexy kiss. "Glad you approve" she teased.

"I know" is all I could get out as I tried to hide my still hard cock.

"I invited Rodger from my work to go along with us I hope you don't mind" Rhonda bemoaned "He's such a tool begging to go out with me all the time I thought I'd really torturer him tonight"

"That outfit will do it" Brandi chimed in.

There was another knock at the door and when Brandi answered it Rodgers eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw her. He was pretty short and not very masculine I could understand why Rhonda wasn't interested in him. He introduced himself and his eyes bugged out of his head again when he saw Rhonda. "Oh my God" was all he could say. "Party Rhonda is even hotter than work Rhonda" he exclaimed.

We visited for a bit then they all headed out.

It took all my will power not to jackoff at the vision of those two sexy women but I managed. I went to bed around midnight and it wasn't until around 2:30 that I heard them come in. They were pretty loud and drunk. They were talking and giggling loud enough so I couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid there listening to them. After awhile it got quiet so I snuck out to the hallway overlooking the living room to see what was going on. Rodger and Rhonda were making out as Brandi was fixing drinks in the kitchen. Rhonda was rubbing Rodgers cock through his pants as he massaged her tits through her dress. Soon she pulled her top down revealing her beautiful tits. Her large brown nipples were at full attention. Rodger starred longingly at them before he started kissing and sucking on them.

Rhonda laid her head back enjoying the attentions her tits were getting. She let out low moans before spreading her leg invitingly.

Rodger took the hint and slipped his finger under her dress and began rubbing Rhonda's clit.

Rhonda was really getting into it squirming around on his finger and its wasn't long before she had a rousing orgasm. As she lay there panting her tits out and her dress pushed up showing off her neatly trimmed landing strip as Brandi came back with the drinks.

"Boy, leave you two alone for a minute and look what happens." she smiled. She handed them their drinks and Rhonda gulped hers down. When Brandi handed Rodger his drink she noticed the tent he was pitching. "Looks like Rodger could use some relief there Rhonda, you're not gonna leave him hanging are you?"

With that the drunk disheveled Rhonda got between Rodgers legs and released his cock from its confines. It was pretty small maybe 5" at the most and I'm sure Rhonda wasn't to thrilled by that as she began to blow him. It didn't take much for her to deep throat him. She expertly bobbed up and down on his cock as she played with his balls.

Rodger was moaning and rubbing his hands through Rhonda's hair as she sucked away and it wasn't long before his ass lifted off the couch and he exploded in her mouth. Rhonda pulled off quickly and expertly jacked him off as he came all over himself.

"Shit, why'd you cum for, I needed to get fucked" Rhonda scolded.

"Now, now" Brandi chimed in. "I'm sure we can get him hard again in no time."

Both Rhonda and Rodger looked at her in shock.

"We? Are you kidding?" Rhonda asked.

Brandi stepped out of her skirt revealing her clean shaved pussy then pulled her top over her head letting her big tits bounce free. Standing there naked in her stilettos nipples at full attention she replied "Do I look like I'm kidding?" With that she bent down and pulled Rodgers pants off him and ordered him to remove his shirt.

Rodger readily obliged ripping off his shirt showing off his six pack abs.

Brandi placed one knee on the couch beside him and one leg on the floor then with her tight ass sexily in the air she leaned down and began to expertly suck his cock. She stopped long enough to tell Rhonda to get naked.

A mesmerized Rhonda undressed as she watched Brandi expertly suck Rodgers cock. "What about Jason"? Rhonda quizzed.

"You can fuck him later if you're worried about him" Brandi replied as she went back to sucking Rodgers cock.

Rodgers hand went to Brandi's tits and he began to rub and squeeze them as he lustfully watched Rhonda undress. His tugged and pulled on my wife's nipples as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

When Rhonda was naked she went to Rodger and began making out with him. She positioned herself so he could suck her tits and finger her pussy. He looked like a king with a girl attached to his cock and the other kissing him passionately.

Soon Brandi had him hard and she ordered him to fuck Rhonda before he came again.

Thats was all Rodger needed to hear. He pushed Rhonda back onto the couch, climbed on top of her and shoved his dick into her with one swift motion.

Rhonda moaned loudly as her tits flailed about as Rodger frantically pounded into her.

Brandi rubbed her clit and played with her tits as she watched the action. Soon she reached down and began playing with Rhonda's tits. After a bit Brandi pouted that she was the one that got him hard again when was her turn?

Not knowing what to do Rodger looked at Rhonda for her approval. After thinking about it Rhonda gave him a why not look.

Brandi pushed Rodger back and positioned herself so she could go down on Rhonda while Rodger fucked her. Brandi raised her ass in the air as she lowered her face down to Rhonda's pussy. She gave her ass a smack as she motioned Rodger to fuck her.

Rodger got behind Brandi and inserted his cock into her egger pussy. He grabbed her hips as he thrust into her over and over. It appeared Rodger only has one move and thats to fuck like he's never did it before. Fast and furious Brandi described it later.

Rhonda called him Rabbitman.

Brandi began to suck and lick Rhonda's pussy and with one hand she fingered fucked her as she played with her tits with the other hand. All the while Rodger was fucking her.

Rhonda was going nuts and she pushed Brandi's face into her pussy as she ground into her mouth like a mad woman. It didn't take long for Rhonda to cum this way. She let out loud shrieks as she exploded on Brandi's finger and mouth.

Watching this was too much for Rodger and he said he was cumming again.

Brandi moved so he popped off her and she told him to finish inside Rhonda.

Rodger climbed back on top of Rhonda went back to fucking her with a vengeance. Rhonda's luscious tits flailed about and it wasn't long before Rodger ass clenched and he exploded inside her with a loud groan. He collapsed on top of her gasping for air. "Holy shit" was all he could say over and over.

I knew Brandi hadn't cum yet and she wouldn't have liked Rodgers small dick anyway. She just wanted to have some fun. She went to get some more drinks and when she returned they all sat naked on the couch taking in all that just happened.

Rodger couldn't believe his luck he just kept saying he couldn't believe he finally got to fuck Rhonda and how it was better than he ever imagined. "Two hot chicks in one night" he kept saying. "All the guys in the bar wanted to fuck you two and I'm the one that gets to do it, Jesus." He said in disbelief.

When they finished their beers Brandi could tell Rhonda had had enough of Rodger so Brandi gave him the bums rush. She told Rodger he'd better leave so he dressed and a still naked Brandi escorted him to the door.

I figured it was time for me to get back to bed so I snuck back to the bed as quietly as I could.

After about a half hour I had drifted off to sleep when I felt Brandi slink in and start to play with my cock. As she massaged it with her hands and lick it cautiously I began to get hard. She slowly licked and sucked on my cock almost in an exploratory manner. When she had my 9" shaft fully erect she began play with it. She rubbed up and down the shaft, played with my balls and gently licked it. She felt the weight of it and its hardness. Soon she engulfed it with her mouth started working her magic on my cock. As she bobbed up and down on my cock she squeezed and pulled on my balls almost too hard.

"Easy" I moaned. "That little dick got you all worked up and wanting the real thing didn't it?" I teased.

With my dick in her mouth all I got was a muffled "Mm umm" Which I took for a yes.

She was doing somethings she'd never done before and I joked she must have picked up a thing or two from watching Rhonda.

"Just shut up and fuck her with that big cock of yours" came from across the room as the lights went on.

There was the naked Brandi smiling and when I looked down there was Rhonda attached to my cock looking up at me.

She released me from her mouth and grabbing my cock and squeezing she proclaimed "Oh god you've got to fuck me with this thing now!" With that she straddled me and lifting herself up she guided my cock into her waiting pussy. Having been fucked already and with a load in her I slid in relatively easily. She squealed and moaned as she lowered herself down and as more and more of my cock penetrated her the louder she got. She pulled and played with her tits as her face contorted in ecstasy. When she hit bottom she exploded in a gigantic orgasm. Her contractions almost squeezing my dick in half. "Oh God, Oh God" she moaned as she squirmed around on my cock.

"What'd I tell you?" Brandi said as she approached.

Rhonda still basking in the glory of her orgasm just mumbled something about the best orgasm she's ever had.

Brandi kissed Rhonda passionately on the mouth and as they made out I began to play with Rhonda's big tits. This got Rhonda going again and she began to bounce rapidly on my cock.

Brandi straddled my face and positioned her pussy where I could give her a good tongue lashing. She said since my dick was busy with strange pussy I needed to put my mouth to good use.

I readily began assaulting her pussy with my mouth and tongue. Sucking and licking on her clit sent Brandi into orgasm. When she was down spasming she told a disappointed Rhonda it was her turn on the cock.

Rhonda slip gently off my cock and Brandi rolled over so I could mount her.

I gently slid my cock into her and when in was all the way in I just rested letting her enjoy the feeling off my cock filling her up. I then began to push into her as hard as I could filling her up even more before I began slowly fucking her. I would pull my cock almost all the way out then slam it into her as hard as I could.

Brandi let out moans of ecstasy with each thrust.

I could feel her on the verge of cumming so I gave her one more big thrust followed by wiggling my cock around deep inside her.

Brandi exploded with a massive orgasm. "AHHHHH, fuck, fuck, fuck" she panted as her pussy contracted around my cock

Rhonda proclaimed she wanted to get fucked like that too. "Thats how a man fucks" she moaned as she rubbed her clit and played with her tits watching the sight.

When she regained her composure Brandi ordered me to give Rhonda the same treatment. "Make me proud" she said.

Rhonda laid down and I got on top of her. "Mmmm, cant wait for this, Brandi always says what a good fuck you are." she moaned as I inserted my cock into her pussy. Repeating the same performance I had just done to Brandi sent Rhonda into another stratosphere.

Rhonda bucked and thrust about under me and was a quite vocal lover. She was like riding a bull. A very appreciative piece of ass indeed.

I held myself up so I could watch her as I fucked her. Putting her legs over my shoulders I watched her tits flailed about with each thrust I threw into her.

Rhonda looked up at me with lust as she began rubbing her clit and moaning wantonly. Her big tits bounced with each thrust I threw into her until I reached down and began to play with them.

"God your cocks so big, it feels so good inside me" Rhonda moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she begged.

I grabbed and squeezed her bouncing tits for leverage and really pounded my cock into her.

Rhonda really screamed in ecstasy from my fucking.

Then I stopped fucking her and held the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I teased her with it before slamming it all the way in with one swift motion.

Rhonda screamed in delight.

I did this several more time driving Rhonda wild with desire. On the forth pump she exploded with another massive orgasm.

I was close to cumming myself so when she regained her composure I pulled out and straddled her so she could suck on my balls.

Rhonda sucked my balls deep into her mouth and swished her tongue around them as she frantically jacked me off with her hand.

Brandi replaced Rhonda's hand with her mouth and together they expertly worked over my cock and balls with their mouths.

My breath quickened as my balls began to boil up and I exploded over both their faces. They opened their mouths like baby birds trying to catch the massive load I was shooting. I couldn't believe how big my load was. My eyes crossed I came so hard. When I finished cumming all I could do was collapse on the bed.

The girls weren't done yet. They began kissing and licking my cum off each other. They'd rub some on their finger and feed it to each other. When they were all clean Brandi said she loves the way a pussy tastes after I'd fucked it so she went back down on Rhonda. Rhonda was getting into it and she positioned herself so she could eat Brandi's pussy too. They were really going to town on each other and they brought themselves to another orgasm this way.

Exhausted we all collapsed on the bed and went to sleep. Rhonda spent the weekend with us and we fucked and sucked the time away. The girls laid naked by the pool and we didn't get dressed once. We fucked everywhere. They took turns using me like their personal boy toy. I wasn't complaining.

The End