The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

In the distance the group could see the girls car returning. They pulled up and parked. They toted bags of groceries and put them on the table next to the grill. They beckoned the boys to go over to their campsite and help move the tents closer to Philip and Cindy. The two couples left and Philip and Cindy looked over the supplies and began to plan dinner.

A half hour later the car and the group returned and the Arnold, Tom and Philip started to set up one tent then the other one the girls brought. They were soon up and the group started to cook dinner. There was a pop and Philip started to pour the sparkling wine in the red cups. Cindy and the ladies continued to finish dinner and soon everyone was served.

The sun set behind the pool and the stars were bright due to the lack of ground illumination. Cindy went in to the camper and came out with three large black bandanas. She arranged three chairs in a line.

"Time for some erotic party games, Guys take a seat," said Cindy.

She pointed to the three men and had them sit in the line of chairs.

She handed the bandanas to the three men; "Our first game is guess the pussy. Tie those blindfolds around your eyes. We pointing at the women are going to come by and let you sniff our pussies no touching. We will see if you can pick out your girlfriend from just her odor."

The boys tied the blindfolds around their eyes and the women checked to see if they were on tight. After a pause the women moved in front of the seated men. The men had to put their hands behind their back, but could get to with in three inches of the women. The women shuffled themselves and walked in front of the boys again. When the women stopped in front of the boys for the third time Cathy asked who was standing in front of Arnold.

"I believe that Cindy is standing in front of me," said Arnold.

"Philip who is standing in front of you?" asked Cathy.

"You are."

"That leaves Cindy standing in front of me," said Tom.

"You guys have no idea what we smell like," said Cindy

"On command remove the blind fold, ... Go," said Cathy.

"Cindy I think that we passed," said Philip when he saw how the women were arranged.

"Ok you all sit and put on the blind folds; we're going to see if you can pick out the cock of your lover. Here are the rules; we will stand in front of you. You will be allowed massage the shaft, lick the crown, put the crown in your mouth; and feel the balls, but that's it," said Philip.

The girls arranged themselves on the chairs and tied the blindfolds around their eyes. The three men arranged themselves in front of the women and allowed them to massage their cocks, feel their balls. Cindy manipulated Arnold's cock trying to guess who it belonged to. After five minutes Philip asked Cindy who was standing in front of her.

"Darling I believe, that I have your massive tool in my hand."

"Sorry darling as much as I wish I am not standing in front of you. You get another guess."

Cindy manipulated Arnold's cock and brought the tip to her mouth.

"Dam, why didn't I look at the other equipment better? Ok shot in the dark, It this Arnold?" said Cindy.

"Yes it is," said Arnold.

Cindy brought Arnold's cock to her lips and took the entire length in her mouth. She was determined to make him cum in her mouth.

"Cathy who's cock do you have?" asked Philip.

"If Cindy has Arnold then it is between Philip and Tom." Cathy gently rubbed the cock in her hand and kissed the crown. She felt the family jewels, and kissed the crown again. "OK I have Tom," said Cathy.

"Yes you do," said Tom.

Debbie took Philip's cock in her mouth and held it there for a minute. "I would know that cock anywhere, Philip"

The men switched positions and stood in front of their girl friends. Cindy stood and took Philip's hand and they walked toward the trailer. "I want it real hard, darling," said Cindy and she closed the door.

"What are our friends going to do?" asked Philip.

"Do you really care?"

Cindy moved Philip to the bed and brought his cock to her lips. Her tongue wrapped around the shaft. Cindy took her hand and massaged his balls. The actions drove Philip wild; Cindy gently bit down on his shaft to control his movements. Philip gave signals that he was about to cum. Cindy's hand moved from his balls to his shaft and she squeezed forestalling his orgasm.

Cindy slipped on top and brought his cock to her pussy. "My darling, you are big and I love it."

Philip was able to regain the top position and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. The pair was locked in an intense kiss as he fucked her. Cindy stopped and stretched out, and held on to him as an orgasm pulsed through her body. Philip waited for her to relax before he started again.

"Sir I want that again," said Cindy.

Philip kissed her again and began to move his cock in and out of her tight warm pussy. He never noticed her finger nails until now as she dragged her fingers across his flanks. He could not hold on any longer and he slipped out of her and brought his cock to her mouth.

"Cum for me, give me you load. I just love your cock."

Philip erupted just as she was taking his length in her mouth. It was the most powerful orgasm he had felt since he first made love to her. They both settled down in an embrace. Philip waited for them both to recover. His hands could not be idle as he massaged Cindy's breasts. He took her nipples one by one in his mouth. Cindy's hand found his cock and tried to revive it.

"Phil, get me some water?"

Philip got out and walked outside to the cooler. He looked and found his friends lying on towels, looking up at the sky.

"it's a meteor shower Phil," said Arnold as he was having his cock sucked by Cathy.

Cindy joined Philip and they stood looking over their friends making love.

"You wanted to know what they were going to do, Phil? Now you know."

Cindy got beside Debbie who was being fucked by Tom. She moved over and kissed her. Philip got between Cindy's legs and slipped his cock into her pussy.

"It looks like two can play at this game," Said Debbie.

Everyone stopped and looked when several shooting stars streaked across the sky.

"Philip, if you don't finish what you started I will go crazy!" said Cindy.

Philip leaned down kissed her and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt her vaginal contractions, and he kissed her again and held her. He pulled out and brought his cock to her mouth. After cumming in her mouth Philip kissed her and rolled over facing the sky just as several more shooting stars moved across the heavens.

"I love you and have enjoyed the weekend," said Cindy.

"Philip kissed her again. Cindy sat up and got to her feet. She clasp Philip's wrist and encouraged him to get up. They moved back to the camper and got back in bed.

Sunlight peeked in the windows of the trailer and Philip reluctantly got out of bed. He looked in the overnight bag and found underwear, and pants. It was Sunday morning and he needed to start packing. Cindy slipped her arms around him and unbuttoned his fly. She searched and found his rapidly hardening cock. She freed his tool from its constraints and started to massage the tip.

"What are you doing?" asked Cindy.

"I have to pack because we have to go to work on Monday.

"Well that is not until later until then I need a little more loving."

Cindy got back on the bed and Philip dropped his pants and underwear. Climbing on top he paused then inserted his cock in her pussy settled on her and found her mouth.

"Fuck me Philip ream my cunt,"

Cindy felt him fill her cunt; felt his cock tickle her clit.

Philip felt her silky smooth pussy; her warmth stimulated him to move his cock in and out. Waves of pleasure pulsed through his body. Cindy stimulated his cock trying to make him cum. Philip continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. He tried to hold out on her as long as possible. Finally with one thrust Philip felt his release, He kissed Cindy and held her.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12