The Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly a half hour of foreplay, the show moved to the bedroom. Anne fell on the bed, her legs spread wide, exposing the wettest unfucked pussy I've ever seen. "Take off his thong, George," she said in a harsh breathy voice that suggested she would cum if she just thought about it hard enough.

Reaching around Mason, I dove one hand into his thong to hold his drooling cock while my other hand drew down the thong. His flesh was hot, and precum remained on my hand after I released him. Without a second thought, I raised my hand to my mouth and licked it clean. I looked up to see Jack watching me from across the room. It was my turn to blush, but I was beyond caring by now. I felt certain Anne would ask me to clean her pussy and Mason's cock this evening--something I'd never done in front of anyone else--and I no longer cared who was watching.

Mason and Justin came quickly, as you might guess, but their hunger was so great that they simply kept on sliding their cocks into our wives. I knelt at the foot of Anne and Mason's bed, watching intently as they moved effortlessly from position to position. Lisa and Justin were every bit as energetic, if less practiced, in the next bed, where Jack knelt at the foot.

Justin beat Mason to his second orgasm, and I was surprised when they crept over to the bed where my wife and her lover continued to fuck. Lisa began to run her hands over Mason, while Justin did the same to my wife. Anne was already on the verge of yet another orgasm, when Justin leaned down to suck on a red, sweaty nipple. Anne screamed her approval, which triggered Mason's climax as well. When Mason finally pulled out, my wife motioned me forward.

It was as if the audience didn't exist for me. Like a man who's just wandered into an oasis from the desert, I dove into Anne's overflowing pussy. Her hips instantly bucked against my face and her hands latched onto the back of my head. The sweet salty liquid filled my mouth and coated my lips and face as Anne's body bucked against my head. Another orgasm wracked her before she pushed me away, tears in her eyes. "Now Mason," she panted. She didn't have to ask twice.

He was feeling playful, and perhaps a bit of a showoff, as he clutched the base of his cock and waved it to and fro a bit. "Is this what you want lil hubby?" he taunted, and I dove toward him murmuring "yes, yes." My mouth collapsed over his only somewhat diminished length, and I eagerly sucked away the evidence of his lovemaking with my wife. I was not entirely conscious of the world around me, but in the distant I heard Justin asking, "Is he doing as good a job as he looks to be doin?"

"Better," crooned Mason. I felt even better now, and whipped my tongue around his cockhead once more. "Ooh, so much better."

I felt movement on the bed, but continued to slave over Mason's flesh. Soon, I felt his cock thickening in my mouth, and knew he was ready to go back to his true passion--pussy. But when I surfaced, I discovered that Mason's usual place between my wife's legs was filled by Justin, and both looked to be thoroughly enjoying the spice of variety. Mason steered Lisa to the other bed, and they quickly settled into an intimate game of get acquainted. The interlude had only served to heighten my lust, but I stopped myself before I even reached for my dripping cock. Without saying so directly, Anne's meaning had been explicit before. I large wet spot at the end of the other bed revealed that Jack had not felt so constrained.

The new couplings proceeded slowly and passionate, and it was quite a while before Anne was filled anew. "Time for a new taste treat," she purred, and pulled me into her newly filled honeypot. This new combination was the same as the original, but also different--like sampling a favorite type of wine from a new vineyard. More different was when I pulled away from Anne and found Justin waiting for his turn. He was barely softer than he'd been fucking Lisa and Anne, and seemed eager to experience what has friend has enjoyed these past few years. Very quickly, I had evidence that he liked what I was doing, as his breathing grew heavy and his moans louder. He didn't cum, but praised my work when we finally separated.

I lay on the bed, breathless. "You've put on quite a little demonstration for Jack," my wife whispered in my ear. "Since you're quite the little show-off, perhaps you should take care of yourself while we watch." I stared at her, all of them for a moment. Forget the initiation of Jack. This was uncharted territory for me. "Go on," she ordered, and slowly my hand moved to my cock.

"Cum," she whispered. "Cum in your hand. You saw Mason come in my pussy. You saw Justin come in my pussy, too. Show Jack where lil cucky hubbies get to come." I suddenly realized that Jack was working his own cock, and the idea of introducing him to this new level of cuck-dom was the little shove I needed. The accumulated pressure of the past two days exploded inside me, and my cum poured out in my hand. Without thinking, I raised my hand to my mouth and began to lick. A moment later I heard a groan and knew Jack had lost another load onto the bed.

Passions spent, at least for the time being, the six of us noshed in the outer room. Anne sat naked on Mason's lap, looking every bit his lover of many years. I studied Jack's eyes as he watched his wife toy with Justin's cock and kiss his nipples. Whatever concerns I had about him were fading; he was clearly excited by their private show. Soon enough, the ladies and their lovers retired to the bedroom. Jack and I again climbed naked into our bed, but I was no longer embarrassed to stroke my reborn erection to the sounds of sex from next door. Nor was Jack.

Sunday was nearly wall-to-wall sex, with occasional timeouts by the pool. It was during one of those breaks for Anne, Mason and I that Lisa coaxed Jack into feeding Justin's cock into her pussy. Later in the day, Jack knelt by the bathtub and bathed both his wife and her lover. That night, in bed, he confessed that he likely would have tasted his first creampie if his wife had offered.

I related that admission to Anne and Mason as we drove home. (Justin had been invited to make the return trip with Lisa and Jack.) As she cuddled with Mason in the back seat, Anne expressed that Jack showed great potential as a cuck. Mason chimed in that I was proving to be a good role model, a statement that gave my ego both a kick and a boost at the same time.

"Very true," said Anne, "tho I think my lil hubby still has unexplored potential himself." The promise in her statement made me quiver in anticipation even as Anne folded herself into Mason for a long, languid kiss.

12