The Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

"I am hot, VERY HOT and you are very hard.

"Like now," Ted explained.

"There was only one thing to do ... " Georgette carried on.

"RINSE!"

"I grab the showerhead from your hand and rinse myself. Using my fingers, I make sure I am clean all over. I turn the shower spray ... [PAUSE] ...

"Damn that feels so good. You are making me so wet and hot."

"Your story ..." Ted reminded her.

"I turn the shower spray on to you. Starting at your chest, I gently rinse you, at times aiding the shower with my lips and tongue, especially around your nipples. I slowly move down your body until I reach your magnificent, erect member. I pay extra attention to your hard cock. I wrap my hand around your cock and stroke it. Up and down your rod, I rubbed my hand. Hard to believe, but you actually got harder. I know you will not last much longer."

"I suddenly stop, open the shower curtain and leave. You growl at me. But, I soon return with my shaving stool. I set it at the back of the shower, slowly turn, and place my hands on the stool, offering myself to you. I want to be fucked from behind with your hard cock."

Ted got up and retrieved Georgette's new toy from the backpack. He knelt beside his wife and slowly inserted the toy into her very wet pussy.

"DAMN ... You are fucking evil," she snarled

Ted just laughed and pinched her nipple a little extra hard. "Please continue."

"You smile and move forward, entering me from behind, very slowly at first, then pushing the full length of your shaft into me. Then very slowly, you pull out."

"Damn, Oh damn you!" Georgette cried.

"Continue please," Ted instructed.

"Again, you slowly push in and ever so slowly, you pull out. This is too much for me. I want it deep, fast, and hard but you are in control and you take complete advantage."

Ted paralleled Georgette's description.

"You slowly increased you pace. Ever so slowly, you increase your pace. [... Damn ... ] I am in a slow burn. I want more, I need more, I beg for more – [OH MY!] - but you have a plan and are sticking to it. Finally, I feel my orgasm building. – [YES!] -- This is going to be the 'mother of all orgasms'. Your pace is getting closer to what I want. – [Uh ... YES! ... OH YES!] -- The pressure is building and I am approaching climax ... Closer ... CLOSER, ... CLOSER!! – [DAMN ... DAMN ... OH DAMN I'M CLOSE TO COMING YOU EVIL BASTARD]. I am getting higher and higher until finally I arch her back and ..."

Ted stopped and pulled the toy from his wife. "And what?"

Georgette opened her eyes and looked desperately into her husbands eyes.

"I wake up to the sounds of the shower ... "Georgette panted.

"You what? Oh I get it was a dream, a very wet dream by the look of that toy. Wonderful story." Ted laughed. For such a good story I will set you free ... somewhat." He untied her from the daybed but tied her hands behind her.

"I have a final challenge. This one should he a walk in the park compared to the others today. If you succeed, you will get a treat. I would like you to remove my shorts," he instructed.

"With my hands tied like this?" she inquired.

"I said it was a challenge, did I not? Plus, I want to be naked. Let me help and remove my shirt. There that is better. I'm getting really hot in these clothes. Please remove my shorts." It was not a request.

Georgette stood up then knelt in front of her life-partner. Grasping the waistband with her teeth, she started to tug the shorts to the ground and was rewarded with Ted's cock slapping her in the side of the head. "Oops, let me put him away. I do not want the task to be too ... um ... hard," Ted mocked.

Ted raised his hips lightly and after some tugging and giggling, the shorts finally hit the floor. Georgette straightened up and was rewarded with Ted's fully aroused member inches from her face. "Go ahead, I know you want to suck it. It is your reward for removing my shorts.

She promptly took his entire erection into her mouth. Ted liked to watch her suck his cock. Because of her excitement, Georgette really played it up, ever so slowly swallowing him then pulling all the way to the tip. She licked the soft underside of his shaft, slowly from balls to tip. She made sure that there was lots of slurping sounds. Of course, it was more difficult than normal because her hand were bound behind her. Many a time she had to chase the cock around to get her tongue on it or to swallow it. All the better Ted thought.

"I think you are extremely hot and wet. ..." [LICK] " hotter and wetter than you have been in quite a while and you want this cock shoved deep in you" [SLURP] "... don't you..." [SLURP] Ted teased

"Mmmm Hu." Georgette moaned with Ted's cock in her mouth.

"So hot that you would like a cock in your pussy ... "

"YES!" she begged

"... and one in your ass ... "

"YES ... YES," Georgette pleaded

"... and if you could, you would take a third down your throat," Ted fantasized

"Fuck ... that sounds good," Georgette, said passionately.

Ted stopped his wife and untied her hands. He, for a third time, bent her over the coffee table, stretched her arms out in front of her, and tied them to the table. Rather that spanking her, he went to the backpack and retrieved a small gel dildo. He lubed it generously and slowly inserted it into his wife's beautiful ass. He gently worked it in and out until it was fully inserted. Georgette was moaning and gasping wildly. Anal play is not common in their relationship, but they both enjoy it at the appropriate moment. Ted thought this was an appropriate moment, and given Georgette's response, she thought so also.

Ted knelt behind his wife, lubed his cock slightly (although he did not need to) and entered her, pushing his very erect cock entirely into her very hot and wet pussy. This was not to be gentle lovemaking. It was Ted's day and even though he thought of his wife's needs, he wanted, no needed, a basic, primal screw. He drove hard and fast, his force mashing Georgette against the table and putting pressure on the dildo in her ass (increasing her pleasure). It was as if he had the energy of a 20 year old again and the staying power. It was amazing and incredible. Grunts, squeals, screams and a whole host of curse words escaped them both. Ted felt Georgette climax. He continued to fuck Georgette as her climax peaked then subsided. He slowed enough to ease her orgasm, then started thrusting hard, sending her over edge again. Georgette's hair was soaked with sweat and a small pool formed in the small of Georgette's back. Sweat dripped down Ted's chest.

Finally, Ted exploded deep in his bride. A large load pumped from his cock just as Georgette climaxed a third time. She was shaking and groaning. Ted stood still, letting her orgasm wrap around him. As he came down, the real world slowly seeped back into their revelry and Ted felt pains in his knees. He exited Georgette (she omitted a small whine), removed the dildo from his wife's ass, untied her, and retired to the daybed, panting heavily. A few moments later Georgette joined him. They relaxed in complete exhaustion and total satisfaction. Georgette played gently with his cock as it relaxed.

"WOW!" she sighed. There was a hint of pride in her voice. "You are incredible," she said as she kissed him. "Oops, I did not get permission, should I assume the position?" she teased.

"No, not this time, dearest. Maybe later," and Ted pulled his wife into a naked, sweaty, passionate embrace.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers
12