The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware of who it was, it didn't detract Hayley from her goal, instead spurring her on from the thought of being the middle of a pussy eating sandwich, quickly sliding two fingers into Lily the same way Lily had done to her, and hooking them upwards, rubbing on the g-spot at her fingertips. The person behind her was Alex, who was now moving his face away from her pussy before kneeling behind her, his hard cock already freed from his shorts and sticking out in front of him. Holding it by the base, his thick, uncut length was aiming directly at her entrance, but rather than putting it in, he pressed it between her pussy lips, not quite penetrating her, and began rubbing it up and down, teasing her and feeling her arousal all over his end. After a few passes of doing this, he pressed himself forward, sliding between her folds and burying his length inside her as she sped up her fingering.

As he began thrusting into Hayley from behind, the momentum was being carried through her petite frame, causing the intensity of her finger blasting to increase, pulling Lily rapidly towards an orgasm of her own. Seeing his opportunity, Mason stepped closer to Lily's head and pulled the front of his shorts down, freeing his cock and presenting it at Lily's mouth, which almost instinctively opened and engulfed the bulging end, immediately starting to suck on it as though her life depended on it. Seeing her take Mason in her mouth seemed to give an unspoken permission to Josh and Stephen that everything was now fair game, Stephen moving to the other side of Lily's head and pulled his erection from his shorts, placing it next to her mouth as she quickly took Mason's cock from her mouth and turned her head, replacing it with Stephen's.

Josh also removed his shorts, stepping out of them and heading towards where Hayley was still going down on Lily, and allowed his cock to swing free in front of her, watching as she raised her head from Lily's honeypot and began sucking on Josh's member for the first time as Alex continued fucking her from behind. Lily, meanwhile, had now taken to switching between the two dicks as to which one to suck, swapping over every so often to make sure neither got more attention than the other. Considering Lily's ultimate fantasy had been fulfilled not long before when she had her devils threesome with Alex and Josh, that had only served to push her further, and right now, she was game for anything, including allowing all four of the men in the room to have their way with her.

"Lay back" Hayley instructed Josh, before taking one last quick suck of his dick and pushing his stomach playfully so that he was laying almost parallel to Lily.

Once he was there, she quickly moved forward, ending Alex's time inside her for the moment, before crawling up the bed, kneeling over Josh's, before reaching down and moving his erection into position, slowly impaling herself as she slid down his shaft whilst Alex stood up on the bed and moved to beside her, prompting her to start sucking him as she bounced on Josh. Now there was space, Stephen decided to get in on the act, since all of his friends had been inside both girls at some point, and quickly shifted down the bed, positioning himself between Lily's legs, and sliding in to her, reaching a quickened pace of his thrusts.

The bed now resembled a scene from a porn film, with 2 gorgeous girls on a massive bed, both had a hard cock hammering into their pussy, and both had a second cock in their mouth for them to suck on, which both were happily obliging with. This was by far the hottest thing Lily had ever done in her life, and Hayley would have to say it was certainly up there for her as well, although not having Dan watching or joining in was the biggest downside, but she could only imagine what he was getting up to and that thought turned her on even further. This continued for at least 5 minutes, before the guys switched places, Alex laying on his back and Lily climbing on to him reverse cowgirl style while Josh moved to get sucked, and Stephen lay next to him with Hayley mounting him in the same fashion and Mason receiving her oral pleasure.

The feeling of finally being inside Hayley was exhilarating for Stephen, having done so many photoshoots with her, seeing her naked, and watching his friends have the pleasure of feeling her wet pussy around their cock felt like she had been torturing him specifically, making him photograph it all but never having the chance to experience it for himself. She bounced on him with abandon, determined to show him what he had been missing all those times as she continued to suck on Mason's rock hard member, before the boner was pulled out of her mouth and he leaned down, almost whispering into Hayley's ear.

"Have you ever had 2 guys fuck your tight little pussy at the same time before, because I'm about to make that happen! I bet that turns you on, don't it!"

Mason was right. In the few seconds after he told Hayley what he was about to do, she couldn't help but imagine how it will be feel to have her pussy stretched open by not one, but two cocks. She didn't get to think about it long though, as once he had finished telling her of his intention, he had moved down the bed and was now pressing his exposed end against her already occupied entrance, attempting to find a way in. It didn't take long, because with Mason's continuing pressure against her, he quickly slid in, her pussy stretching to accommodate the two lengths that were now squashed together as she let out a loud moan, signifying he had achieved his intention. Despite having been double penetrated before on a few occasions this was the first time Hayley had ever taken 2 cocks in the same hole, and it was almost overwhelming her. Luckily for her, their thrusts were now a lot shorter than before, as if they had continued the full length thrusts, there was a chance they could slip out of her, and neither wanted that.

Lily was watching Mason when he had moved to between Hayley's legs, but hadn't heard what he said to her before, so was a little confused, having first thought Hayley was taking Stephen in her pussy, but seeing Mason shift in to position, she was now thinking Hayley must be taking Stephen in her ass.

"I can't believe I'm getting fucked next to someone doing a double penetration! You've really got a cock in your ass and one in your pussy?" Lily asked, curiously.

"Ahh... no... ahhh... ooohhh. Hmm... they're both...ooohh...in my... Pussy... ohhh" Hayley replied, trying to answer between alternate thrusts.

"Hmm, I think you should do that as well" Josh suggested, "I bet you can take us both at the same time!"

Lily had been unable to answer due to the fact his dick was still filling her mouth, however she was not even thinking about resisting if Josh attempted to copy his friends, instead imagining how incredible it must feel to be filled by two men in the same place.

"Mate, she didn't say no, what you waiting for?" Alex asked, looking at Josh with a devious grin on his face.

Realising that was the case, Josh did as Mason had done, and pulled his cock from Lily's mouth, before moving down the bed and began to push his rock hard erection in to her, quickly burying himself deep enough for them to begin fucking her like Mason and Stephen were doing with Hayley. As this continued, Stephen saw what Alex with doing with Lily, where he was reaching around and playing with her small boobs, so did the same thing to Hayley, squeezing and cupping them, before pinching at her bullet-like nipples, not hard enough to hurt her, but firm enough to add another sensation to her already near-overloaded nervous system. Seeing her nearing another orgasm, Mason put his hand down and began thumbing at her clit, accelerating the process, and causing her climax to crash into her. As it did, her bucking around caused both men to slip out of her gushing gash, her cum erupting out of her for the second time that day, and flowing down between her open legs, soaking both her ass crack, and Stephen's junk, before she rolled to the side in an attempt to regain her currently mind

Seeing this as his chance for Hayley to make good on her offer from the photoshoot earlier, Mason moved off the bed, also encouraging Stephen to also get up, before laying down where his friend was, and rolling Hayley back on top of him, spreading her legs either side of his. Once she had done this, his cock was pressing against her soaked pussy, covering it in her juices, before he changed the angle and slid it in, making sure it was well coated and slippery, before pulling out and motioning for her to raise up by lifting at her bum with his left hand. His right was still holding the base of his cock, and as Hayley pushed herself up, he quickly guided his end to her assshole before moving his left hand to her hips and softly pulling her downwards, intending to use her own weight to his enter her back passage. The head rush she was feeling from her orgasm was starting to pass, but hadn't cleared fully by the time Mason had slid his helmet past her sphincter and was attempting to fully invade her ass.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Hayley asked when her cognitive function, realising where Mason's raging erection was.

"I'm fucking your tight little ass like you said I could on the beach earlier, and I think you like it!" Mason replied, raising his hips slowly to push further into her.

"Well, I didn't actually say you could earlier... Ahhh hmmmm" Hayley responded, half-arsedly protesting but stopping as he not only pressed deeper in to her, but reached his hand around to play with her clit at the same time.

Lily was now rapidly approaching her own orgasm as Alex and Josh continued double teaming her pussy her simultaneously, and was rather vocal about it, the room now filled with loud moaning from both girls as the guys continued their relentless assault on the willing holes. Since this was only the second time Lily had done a threesome with two men, the other being that afternoon, and even though she owned several sex toys, this was the first time she had been entered by more than one at any given time. Even though Lily had quite a lot of experience, and had slept with well in excess of twenty men in her life, this type of act had never occurred to her before, but the feeling of being stretched by two men had gotten her off faster than ever, and now the orgasm hit like a truck, sending spasms through her body as the two friends pummelled into her until she managed to escape their clutches and free herself similarly to how Hayley needed to in order to recuperate herself for a few minutes.

Stephen had watched Mason use Hayley's own cum as lubricant to slide in to her ass, but wanting to hopefully get in on the same action, walked around the bed and opened the drawer, pulling out a big bottle of lube he had brought along at Dan's suggestion, before moving back down the bed to between Hayley's legs and squirting a generous dollop over her pubic mound and pussy. He made sure there was enough that it would run down and keep Mason's length slippery, before rubbing his cock around to coat it in the liquid and pressing it into Hayley, giving her a normal double penetration as she let out another loud moan. Anyone watching would have been forgiven for thinking this was a regular occurrence for the two guys, as they almost immediately found a rhythm of pounding Hayley's body.

Once Lily's orgasm had passed, Alex and Josh switched places, before Josh motioned Stephen to pass him the bottle of lube, squirting some on to his hand and stroking his cock, making sure to coat the end well, before instructing Lily to climb back into the position she was in before. She did, although the lingering effects of her orgasm made her legs extremely shaky as she again spread them, however she quickly noticed Josh wasn't lining up to go back in to her pussy, he was clearly thinking he would copy Mason, and was attempting to enter Lily's ass like Mason had done with Hayley. Now Lily was stuck in another conundrum, as whilst she had done anal before, it was normally something she only did with a boyfriend in a long term relationship. She had never done it with a one night stand or casual partner, and yet now, Josh was pushing against her ring, and if she didn't move to stop him, he would be in her ass any second.

Normally, she would have just said no, and re-directed him back in to her pussy, but seeing the way Hayley was being pounded in both holes, and the look of pleasure across her face as Mason and Stephen hammered her, she was definitely enjoying herself. Whilst she was trying to decide if she was going to let Josh be the first non-serious guy she would allow to fuck her ass, the decision was made for her as her still jelly-like legs made her body drop slightly, just as he raised his hips, allowing his smooth end to make full use of the lube he spread on to it a few seconds ago, and slide in to Lily's asshole, drawing a big gasp from her as he continued to sink into her tight hole.

"Ohhhh...hmmmmmm...go...slow...hmmmmm...oohhhhh..." she managed to somehow say as Josh slowly pressed his cock further in to her.

Once he finally bottomed out, he held still for a little while to allow her rarely fucked ass a chance to get used to having his throbbing cock inside, instead reaching around her small frame and playing with her boobs again, almost as a means of distracting her, despite the fact she wasn't anti-anal. Alex had been watching and was now extremely excited to mirror the scene from next to them, and reached forward, running his thumb over Lily's clit as she lay still on Josh's ripped chest with his cock up her ass. Even though she wasn't a massive fan of taking it in the ass, even she had to admit that this felt really good. The naughtiness of the situation was proving to be a massive turn on, and right now, she was thinking there was nothing she wouldn't do. As she adjusted to having Josh in her backside, Alex moved forward and began to press into her pussy, finding it surprisingly tight considering it had just been fucked by two men simultaneously, and causing her to let out another loud moan as he buried his length deeper inside.

Pretty soon, both men were thrusting in to Lily similarly to how Mason and Stephen were hammering Hayley, and again, the bed looked resembled a scene from a hardcore movie - 4 good looking, muscled, and well hung men, double penetrating two gorgeous girls who were enjoying themselves as much as the guys. After what seemed like ages, Stephen could feel himself moving towards cumming, but didn't want to be the first to go so quickly, so decided to pull out, and moved towards Lily's head, letting her suck Hayley's pussy juices off his cock as she was being double teamed, allowing his orgasm to cool off and prolong his performance. This freed Mason up to really start hammering into Hayley's ass, which he took full advantage of, almost immediately speeding up and increasing the intensity of his cock pounding into her.

This was the first time Hayley had taken an ass-pounding like he was administering, as previously, however had fucked her back door had been pretty gentle, however he was just plain going for it, his hips pistoning up and down as his length disappeared inside her at great speed before reappearing and repeating the process. Hayley was now almost screaming with pleasure as he ploughed into her, before, for the first time in her life, Hayley did something she had never imagined possible and orgasmed through anal alone, as started to squirt as Mason kept hammering away.

Alex had seen this, and watched as Hayley thrashed around, trying in vain to escape from Mason's powerful grip holding her in place on top of him. Eventually, Hayley managed to wrestle enough to cause Mason to slip out of her ass, granting her some temporary respite. This wasn't to last though, as Alex pulled out of Lily and moved over, positioning himself between Hayley's legs, and easily slipped his cock into her vacant pussy, her cum coating his length as he pushed into her. Seconds later, his true intention was revealed, as he pulled out of Hayley's pussy and presented his uncut cock against her rectum, again, sliding past her sphincter with almost no resistance as he began fucking her ass.

Stephen had now taken Alex's former position in between Lily's legs and was fucking her pussy as part of the double penetration, until Josh pulled of her ass and tipped her back slightly, also causing Stephen's cock to be extracted, but basically offering his position to Stephen, who wasted no time in moving in to take his turn in her ass. He sank into her ass with ease, and immediately started pounding into Lily's ass with reckless abandon, as both he and Alex occasionally pulled out of the respective ass they were fucking and Josh and Mason re-entered, regularly switching between themselves to ensure all men had a fair turn ass-fucking their respective girl.

All of the men were now getting close to orgasming, so Mason slid out from beneath Hayley and instructed both girls to move to the floor, kneeling as the group surrounded them and began jerking off.

This was the final bridge to cross for Lily, who had already done so many things she had either never imagined or never allowed her temporary partner to do, and now she knew what the intention was - the four men were planning to finish the gang bang by cumming on both girls' faces. They didn't have to wait long, as Stephen moved closer and Hayley moved her head next to Lily's, he instructed the girls to open their mouths. Hayley again immediately complied, however Lily took a couple of seconds before thinking 'fuck it' to herself and doing as she was told. Seconds later, Stephen began shooting his load across both faces, some landing in their mouths, but most of it just landing on their chins. Before they had chance to do anything, Mason stepped forward and started unloading as well, although he seemed to have a much better aim, getting most of his cum in Hayley's open mouth, but with the odd more powerful jet clearing her and landing on Lily's face. Josh was next to go, and since he was stood next to Lily, he was able to shoot almost all of his spunk into her mouth, leaving her with little available option but to swallow some of it, which even though she didn't particularly want to, she took a big gulp. Last to go was Alex, who was also stood next to Hayley, however he didn't bother to even remotely aim for her mouth, instead spraying by far the biggest load directly onto both girls faces almost covering Hayley's completely.

Once all four men had finished, Mason encouraged the girls to do some cum swapping, with Lily leaning over and spitting some of the jizz in to Hayley's mouth, before Hayley returned the favour, at which point they both swallowed what they had, and entered into a deep, lingering, cum covered kiss.

The guys had now moved away, locating their shorts and t-shirts and re-dressing as Hayley and Lily continued their embrace, before heading back up on to the top deck, making sure to take the girls bikinis with them, ensuring they would be naked when they joined them. As the guys all congratulated each other on what they had just done and sat drinking beer, Lily and Hayley decided to take a shower before joining them, giving them a chance to wash the spunk off their faces, plus any that had run down and landed elsewhere on their bodies. They switched the hot water on and stepped under, letting the stream clean them off, before drying off and looking for their bikinis, finally realising the guys must have taken them with them, so headed up to the main deck wrapped in towels.

As they got to the top deck, Hayley immediately went to her phone, picking it up to find a message from Dan.

'Hey babe. Hope you've been having a great time. I've just a text from Miruna, apparently a girl I found for her earlier wants to do a nude set, and said she doesn't mind if I'm there, so Miruna has asked if I would like to help since you're not here, so I'll be there for a bit. Xxx'