The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that, she smiled as she began typing a reply.

'Hey handsome. Yeah it's been really fun. I'll tell you all about it later, but for now I've had my bikini stolen by one of the guys, so we are probably just gonna drink and nude sunbathe for the rest of afternoon. You should definitely go with Miruna, and invite them back to party in the hot tub. It sounds like she has a thing for you already, so crack on and give her a good seeing to. Have fun, and I'll see you later. Xxx'

After sending the message, she made a big drink with a lot of vodka and knocked it back in one go, before making another, putting a straw in it, and moving over to the sun loungers. She put the towel on it and laid face down, not even bothering to ask the guys for her bikini back, and took a swig of the drink she made a few moments before. It didn't take long for the mixture of the afternoon's activities, the potent drink she had just knocked back, and the heat of the sun to make her feel sleepy, and she had soon dozed off, her exposed ass soaking up the rays.

Dan had text Miruna back to say he would help, and had walked back up the beach to where she normally was, seeing her doing another shoot with two girls and noticed that several other girls were watching and pointing. He walked over to them and said hi, explaining he had seen them looking and asking if they were interested in doing a shoot. He could tell they were, but were not sure what to expect, so he told them he was a friend of the photographer, and found himself again explaining the premise of the website and the challenge, before they said they would like to do a shoot. When Miruna finished with the two girls she had been busy with, she walked over to Dan and gave him a kiss, before saying that Lucie had gone to get some lunch but would be back soon, so they can head to the other beach when she returns. Dan introduced the two girls to her as Melissa and Rhea, and said they would also like to do a shoot.

"Dan, I don't know how you do it. I should hire you full time! You keep finding me gorgeous girls to shoot!" She said, looking at the girls as she did so.

"But girls, as much as I would love to photograph you right now, let me get your phone numbers and I can call you tomorrow because unfortunately now I cannot. I have a nude shoot scheduled with a girl at a different beach, so I cannot do it now, is that ok?" she asked, wishing she could split herself in half and do both shoots.

"Ok, sure" Melissa replied, "or we could come to the other beach and do the shoot there? Could we do that?"

"I can ask Lucie, who is doing the nude shoot, to see if she minds. She might say yes, but if she says she would rather not, then I have to respect that." Miruna explained, now hoping Lucie doesn't mind if Melissa and Rhea go as well.

The two girls began chatting amongst themselves in Romanian, continually looking at Dan and giggling as he and Miruna chatted, before she looked at him and smiled.

"I think Melissa likes you" she said, having understood what the girls were saying.

"Oh, why? What did she say?" Dan asked.

"She just say she wouldn't mind getting naked with you, and her friend didn't say no, so hopefully, you've found me some more girls to go nude, which are good for the website. I don't know how you do it, but I wish you could stay all summer!" Miruna replied.

"Well, I'd love to stay, but I have a job at home, so I doubt that will happen, but now, why don't you call Lucie and see if she is ok for these girls to come with her?" Dan told her.

"I don't have to, she's walking over now. Let me go and talk to her" Miruna said before heading off to speak to Lucie.

A few moments later, they walked over and Miruna said Lucie wasn't comfortable with them going, so Miruna took their numbers and agreed to call to arrange a shoot the following day before she headed to her car with Dan and Lucie to go to the other part of the beach. It didn't take long before they arrived, and Dan gave Miruna a hand carrying the equipment down and getting set up as Lucie wandered around, almost nervously, thinking about what they expected. Miruna turned to her and asked something in Romanian, before getting a nod and turning back to Dan, asking how he felt about really helping her by filming the shoots. When he agreed, she gave him a crash course in using the video camera after setting it up on the tripod, asking Lucie if she was ready. The slim stunner nodded, and they began shooting as Dan watched through the video lens, filming as she quickly grew in confidence and her top was off in short time.

Her boobs were incredible, big and full, but no hint of sag, with cute little pink nipples that caught Dan's eye. The only thing he could think of was how if anything, they were almost too big for her tiny frame, and she was now really getting into the photoshoot, teasing and posing seductively, continually switching her focus between Miruna's camera and Dan's. Miruna directed her in various positions around the beach, breaking the shoot in to two sections, before she moved away to fetch a drink from her bag and prepared for the third set. Lucie was absolutely overflowing with confidence now, and went over to speak to Dan as soon as Miruna left.

"Do you like what you are seeing?" She asked, waiting on Dan's response.

"Very impressive!" Dan smiled at her, "I'm looking forward to what's coming up next."

"Well, Miruna, she tell me you and your girlfriend do things with other people, so maybe after the photos, if you like it so much, maybe you can get a closer look..." She responded nervously, looking away from him as she spoke.

"Well, maybe I will take up that offer, so I suggest you show me how sexy you can be and flaunt what you have got!" he replied, knowing what she was suggesting and looking forward to it.

Miruna came back at that point, and the next set started a few moments later, however this time Lucie was a lot more sultry, really getting into the shoot quickly, and despite having started off with her bikini top back on, it didn't last long. It wasn't long after that she was taking off her bottoms without prompting, her confidence shining through as she stood without a stitch of clothing in front of two people she had only just met, whilst Miruna clicked and Dan filmed. They shot the nude sets for over an hour, getting 3 different sets in before calling it a day. Miruna packed away the equipment, and Dan began carrying it up the beach, when Lucie grabbed a bag and caught up to him.

"So, did you like what you saw?" She asked.

"Absolutely sensational. You looked amazing!" He told her. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes absolutely. It was a lot of fun. I cannot believe I did it, but I am glad I did! I'll tell all the girls I meet to find her and do a shoot!" She replied, making him smile.

"So, do you want a closer look at what you saw?" She asked, this time not taking her eyes off him to await his response.

"I most certainly would. Where are you thinking I should do that?" He responded.

"Well, my hotel is not far, we could go there?" She suggested, inquisitively.

"Then that's where we will go, if you are sure you want to?" Dan answered.

He finished loading the bags into the car, and they set off back towards the main beach, Miruna intending to try and get one or two more photo sets before it got too dark, so she parked the car up and said goodbye to Dan and Lucie, before heading down to the beach and immediately striking up a conversation with a girl sunbathing. As she walked off, Lucie pointed to her hotel and led Dan towards it, walking through the lobby and quickly heading up to her room. The room was high, either the 9th or 10th floor, and Lucie opened the door and let Dan follow her inside, quickly taking the 'Do not disturb' sign and putting it over the door handle, before closing it behind them. Although the room was nowhere near as big or luxurious as Dan and Hayley's, it was light and spacious, probably due to the huge floor to ceiling windows that were letting the sun through where Lucie had opened the curtains that morning before leaving.

As Dan moved towards them, he suddenly felt her hand on his arm, and she pulled him round, before pushing him on to the bed and quickly climbing over him, her knees either side of his hips as she leaned down and planted a deep kiss on him, before grinning as she sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head, freeing her huge pair again before leaning back down and kissing him again. This did not last long though, as she quickly began showing her naughty side, quickly shuffling down the bed and undoing his shorts, releasing his erection and taking it into her mouth, sucking him from tip to base as Dan found out first hand Hayley wasn't the only girl he knew that could deep throat. This carried on for about ten minutes, before Dan instructed her to turn her body around so she was hovering above his face.

Once she did this, he began rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms, before untying the bow at the side and pulling them to the side they were still tied up, letting them drop onto the bed as they landed around her knee. His face was now a few inches from her perfectly shaved pussy, and there was no way he was going to stand on ceremony, so lifted his head and his tongue began licking at her wet slit, allowing it to trace around the her love hole, before moving to her clit and focussing on that. It danced across her sensitive bean, sending shivers up her spine with each flick of his tongue, before she made her way down the bed and placed his throbbing erection at her entrance, slowly impaling herself as she slid down his length.

Dan watched her tiny ass rise and fall as her tight pussy wrapped around his cock, sliding in easily despite how tight she was, because she was clearly turned on which had made her extremely wet and he was fully inside her almost immediately, soon building up a steady rhythm of fucking her. Not content with looking at her from behind whilst she rode him reverse cowgirl style, he leaned forward and guided her off him, before laying her down on her back, and sliding himself back in to her bald, silky smooth slit, gaining a much better vantage point to watch as his shaft repeatedly pumped in to Lucie's welcoming hole while her large tits wobbled on her tiny body.

As Dan continued hammering in to Lucie, he noticed from the corner of his eye that they were being watched by a young couple in the building opposite, who were not even trying to be inconspicuous, instead, just standing on their balcony blatantly watching the action. This caused mixed feelings in Dan, as he wasn't bothered at being watched, and was pretty sure at that moment, Lucie wouldn't care either, but his concern was that if she did, she may stop altogether, ending their fun. After a few seconds, he decided she had the right to know.

"We've got an audience. There is a couple on the balcony opposite watching us right now..." he told her quietly, hoping for a positive reaction.

Her response was extremely positive, as he could feel her getting wetter within seconds of the words leaving his mouth, so he decided to see how far she would go, pulling out and laying down beside her, before guiding her back onto him reverse cowgirl style again, giving their voyeuristic neighbours a full view of the action as she again bounced on his cock. Dan moved his head to the side, looking around the gorgeous girl currently riding him like her life depended on it, and looked over to the balcony, seeing the couple not only still watching them, but both now had their phones in their hands, most likely filming the scene in front of them.

"Since you're clearly enjoying being watched, how about we really put on a show for them?" he asked.

"Hmm, what are you thinking?" Lucie replied, intrigued to hear what he would propose.

"Go and stand at the window, putting your foot on the table next to it, and I'll fuck you against the window so that they get a perfect view." he suggested.

"That is good for me. Do you want me to swallow when you cum?" She responded enthusiastically.

"Well, I was thinking along similar lines, but I would cum on your face, are you game for that?"

The question was redundant, as her horniness was evident as he spoke, before he told her to move to the window, which she did, following his previous instruction to the letter, putting her foot up on the table as Dan moved in, easily slipping back in between her legs as their audience continued recording from their balcony. The photoshoot with Miruna that day must have sparked an unknown exhibitionist side to Lucie, as she felt an unexpected but very welcome orgasm hit her, making her legs become weak as crashed over her, and causing the muscles in her pussy spasm uncontrollably. Luckily, Dan was almost at the same point, and this increased sensation tipped him over the edge, so he instructed her to turn around and kneel in front of him, which she quickly did, despite being light-headed from her own climax, as he rapidly jerked his cock a few times next to her face, almost instantly starting to cum. Lucie kneeled before him, stroking her clit as Dan began shooting his spunk onto her face, plastering it with his thick white seed which seemed to go everywhere, including in her hair, over her closed eyes, and in her waiting mouth.

As he was finishing off, he looked over at the couple on the other balcony, and gave them a salute as another drop of jizz dribbled out on to Lucie's face, getting a smile and a thumbs up sign from the watchers, before he guided Lucie to stand up and turned her to face the couple. They got a perfect view of her incredible naked body as she stood facing them, but keeping her eyes closed due to the cum in them, before he led her to the bathroom and switched the shower on, helping her enter it to wash his spunk off her face.

"Miruna was right, I did need that, and you definitely know how to fuck. She told me you and your girlfriend have sex with other people, so hopefully we can do it again." Lucie said as she began working shampoo through her hair.

"Hmm, so what else has Miruna been telling you?" Dan asked curiously.

"Not much, just that, and you are actually quite kinky and set dares, so I wonder if you going to set me something." She replied.

He walked back in to the other room and picked up his phone, before returning and taking a picture of her naked in the shower, making her laugh, before getting her number and calling it so she had his, before thinking of a dare for her.

"Ok, I've got one for you, with a few conditions. Firstly, you are not allowed to close the curtains at any point for the rest of your holiday, and if the maid closes them, you are to re-open them immediately once you notice. Second, you must take off all clothing whenever you are in the room, so you are naked at all times. You can only wear clothes when you are going out, and you must get dressed in the main room just before you leave. If you come in at night, you must put the lights on before you get undressed, and you are to sleep naked. And lastly, When you have a shower, you are to dry yourself in the other room, without having a towel wrapped around you. I think that sounds like a good dare, as you don't know who could see you naked. You like the sound of this dare?"

"Yes I will do this. It feels naughty that people could see me naked and I not know, so ok."

"Ok then, I'm going to head off. I'll call you in the next few days and see if we can meet up so you can meet Hayley, as I think you two would really get on well." Dan said, before getting dressed and making his way back to his hotel.

When he arrived, he went out to the pool bar and sat down, ordering a drink and lighting a cigarette to wait for Hayley to return, chatting with several people he had met during their time there, before he got a text saying they were on their way back. The guys had given her back her bikini when she woke up, and within about half an hour, she was walking through to the pool bar from the beach, smiling like a Cheshire cat as she sat down and began telling Dan about her day, keeping what happened on the boat quiet until there would be nobody around to hear about it. He told her about (most of) his day, keeping back the part about his arrangement with Marc and what happened after the photoshoot with Lucie, not to keep it as a secret, but so he could also tell her about it when they were alone. When they returned to their room to get ready for the night, they both told each other about their respective afternoon's fun, before going out to a few of the local clubs, drinking and dancing, finally heading back to their room at roughly 3 o'clock in the morning for a bit of late night drunken sex before falling asleep.