The Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is moaning and shouting loudly now as he reaches the point of no return and then with one final thrust he starts to cumm and cumm deep into her pussy.

The Orgasm racking his body and making him jerk and thrust as each wave passes through him.

She also starts to shake and jerk and her back arches as the pleasure of the orgasm races through her. He is still pumping his cumm into her and it seems like he has never cumm this much before. His body still jerking with each throb of his cock inside her.

He feels that he could lay like this with her forever and The feel of her under him like this is so nice and he holds her closer to him holding her tight.

They both lay there for quite a while like that, and then finally they climb inside the Double sleeping bag together and cuddle up close.

Alan reaches across and turns out the lantern and they both fall asleep in each others arms knowing the Weekend still has a long time to go....

12