The Weekend Begins

Story Info
A train ride that one lucky Lady will never forget!
2.2k words
4.1
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm afternoon in early September as Kayleigh waited on the station for the man who would own her to arrive. She was nervous and exited. There was a ritual she was to perform, if this meeting was to result in her introduction to the practical side of BDSM. She was so eager to try, however there were too many people around. Someone was sure to see.

Well, time was soon to run out, as the tannoy announced the arrival of the train that would bring this Master to her; she took a deep breath, made doubly sure, in herself, this was what she wanted, and made her way to the agreed meeting place. She saw the face of the Man she had only seen in photos up to now, walk down the steps and onto the platform, for the train to London.

He approached her and said "Kayleigh?"

"Yes sir" she replied, as they embraced then kissed.

This reassured her, and gave her the confidence to do what she was now to do. The couple released their embrace and Kayleigh reached beneath her skirt, pulled down her now damp underwear, and handed it to her soon to be Master.

"I offer you my underwear, as a sign of my wish to serve you, please accept them and in doing so accept me," she said, as she had spent all day practising.

"Thank you Kayleigh, I accept these, and you" he said confidently, taking the Panties; feeling their dampness, and putting them in his pocket. He smiled and kissed her forehead, she blushed and hugged him. No-one had seen anything, or if they did they did not say anything.

The two new lovers then stood holding each other, until their train to London and their future arrived. They boarded and found their seats, next to each other, with a table in front. Kayleigh was happy at this, it would hide the fact she was to sit with her bear bottom touching the fabric of the seat, and not sit on her skirt, in the same way as O had, in the book she had been reading recently. It was a strange sensation, one she was not used to, but it turned her on.

The carriage was quiet, so she felt happy about talking to her new Master, "Did you like my panties?" she enquired.

"Very much," He replied, "It seems you were quite looking forward to this."

"Yea I ...." She started but then felt him reach under her skirt to feel for himself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"You still are" He smiled back at her. She blushed and nodded. "Well, now it is time for me to offer you something." he continued.

He reached into one of his bags and took out a small collar, almost plain black rubber, with a small D-ring at the front.

"This is a consideration collar," He announced, "it symbolises that you are my submissive, and you serve me, but also that this is only the start of our relationship"

She beamed a smile, and tears welled in her eyes, "Thank you sir" she had read about collars, and knew what he felt about them. He was serious about what he was doing, and she knew it.

"Lean forward" He said.

She did so and he placed the collar round her neck. She felt a deep sense of pride in wearing this simple object, she delicately felt the D-Ring wondering how He would make use of it.

The couple discussed various topics, as the train made its way towards the capital. Some Kayleigh felt more comfortable with than others, but it never went too far, and so the time came when Kayleigh asked her lover if she could go to the toilet.

"You remembered rule number 3, very good, but what about rule 9?" He enquired.

"Rule 9?" She thought to herself. She went through all 10 rules she had been given by her Master and Lover in her head; 1) No Cumming without permission. 2) No playing with yourself without permission. 3) No using the toilet without permission, when I can be contacted first. 4) No underwear in my presence without permission. 5) Orders must always be obeyed. 6) No flirting without permission. 7) You must keep yourself in good condition and ready for use at anytime. 8) No clothes in private without permission. 9) No locked doors in my presence. 10) My word on any punishment is final!

So she could not lock the toilet door? Then someone might walk in on her!

"But..." she started to protest, but was interrupted again.

"Come on" He said with a broad smile on his face, offering her his hand, which she took and they walked towards the end of the carriage and toilet. Was he going to stand guard she wondered?

They reached the end of the carriage and he held the toilet door open for her and she walked in. He looked to see if anyone was watching then followed her in, locking the door behind him.

"You're going to watch me?" she asked shocked.

"No, you are going to suck my dick!" He answered.

Kayleigh sat on the toilet, skirt hiked up and nervously peed, He undid his fly and let his manhood out, he positioned himself in front of her and she took him into her mouth. She sucked while she peed, a strange sensation to say the least!

When she finished peeing, he withdrew from her mouth, and stood her up, spun her round and slid himself into her. She held herself against the walls of the cubicle for balance and they made love in the toilet, rocking with the movement of the train; He thrusted, using the momentum of the train's rocking. It was not long before she had her first orgasm by him, but she did not ask for permission. He reminded her of rule 1. It was not long before she was building to orgasm number 2, this time she asked for permission, but he did not give it, until he was also about to cum, and so the couple came together.

She collapsed into his arms, with only the strength to smile, he beamed back at her, tided her and himself up, before they left the cubicle and returned to their seats. They continued to talk, as the countryside became more urban. Kayleigh blushed occasionally, as she stirred, and felt the damp patch on her seat.

When they finally arrived at Paddington and got up again, Kayleigh looked at the seat and gasped, thinking "All that came out of me?!"

Her Master followed her gaze and saw the darkened fabric. "I wonder who will have to sit in that next." He laughed.

Kayleigh turned bright red, and hid her face in his chest. As they walked down the carriage to collect their luggage, she hid her face a again, as they passed the toilet, half turned on, half embarrassed by what they had done. Then they left the train. As they walked trough the station and to a taxi Kayleigh felt a cool breeze try and lift her skirt. She tried to hold it down, she succeeded, but only just.

The ride to the hotel flew past, and they were soon installed in the room where she would experience things that, up to now, she had been to scared to try in-case she liked them too much.

They had not even unpacked, when her Master returned Kayleigh's underwear. Before she could put the panties back on, He said, "OK my slave, time for you to entertain me, I want to see what kind of stripper you are!"

Kayleigh blushed as she put her underwear back on. She was not too happy with how she looked, but her lover had reassured her already that she was beautiful. Her master put some music on his laptop computer and she began to dance.

She slowly undressed, teasing her Master as she went. He smiled and watched as her body moved, once she was naked bar the collar that she had accepted only a few hours ago, she was beckoned onto the bed to join her master. She crawled up it and sat next to him. He took out a set of wrist cuffs and put them on her, but did not join them together.

"This is your last chance to change your mind before things escalate" He told her.

"I am yours Sir, I wish to serve you, please teach me how best to do so" She responded.

"Very good," He said "Place your hands behind you back."

She did as she was told and the cuffs were locked together. She was blindfolded and had a ball gag placed in her mouth. Her Master then moved to the edge of the bed and laid Kayleigh across his lap.

"Now there is a matter, from our journey, we need to deal with" He said.

Kayleigh shuddered and tried to ask what she had done, but her response was muffled by the gag.

"You forgot rule 1" he announced, "and so you will be punished"

She nodded, remembering the toilet and she braced herself for some kind of punishment. It was not long before she felt his hand land on her bottom cheeks. He started slowly, building her up. It was not long before the heat built in her bottom, which made her start to wriggle. He held her down, but she was soon aware, her struggles were having an effect. She smiled, knowing that she would be enjoying that soon. This distraction took her attention away from her burning backside, until he moved his aim, from her buttocks, to the tops of her thighs, which stung; she tried to cry out, but could not.

He kept going for several minutes, by this time saliva had made its way round the ball of the gag, and it started to drip to the floor, once he notice this he stopped the spanking, much to Kayleigh's relief. Instead he started to finger her pussy, it was soaking, and he easily slipped several fingers inside her. She almost orgasmed instantly, but she held her self back, and started to beg for permission, but with the gag in she could not make herself understood. It was so frustrating, her bottom burnt, and she was about to loose control of her pussy. It happened, she came, he smiled, and then used his free hand to undo her gag.

"I am very sorry Master, I tried to ask, the...." She attempted to apologise until her Masters other hand, covered in her juice, was placed in her mouth.

Once she had licked it clean, she was placed, kneeling on the floor, and her master for the second time, placed his cock into her mouth. She gratefully started to suck, but it was soon clear that was not the score. He took hold of her hair each side of her head and forced her deeper onto his cock. She tried to suppress her gag reflex, but could only manage so much before she started to choke. He pulled out and let her catch her breath, before re-inserting himself, until He let go, and came into her mouth.

"Don't swallow until I tell you!" He ordered.

She nodded. He used the ring on her collar to bring Kayleigh to her feet and sat her on the bed. He then placed nipple clamps on her breasts, knelt in front of her and started to lick her, slowly teasing her clit, building her up, and occasionally tugging on the chain between the clamps. She wanted to swallow so she could breath better, and began to cough. He kept going taking her to her limits. She could barely breathe, she was going to have to shallow and face the consequences of this, but He spoke just in time.

"Ok swallow" he said, giving the hardest tug on the chain yet.

She did so and then gasped to catch her breath, before she began to scream, building towards yet another orgasm. She began to beg for permission once more, this time she was audible, but was ignored, until the last minute. When permission came, she let herself go, and it was a big one. It left her breathless and exhausted; he untied her hands and removed the blindfold and clamps, she was glad to see the smile on his messy face.

She would have laughed, but she could not, she was floating.

The next day, when she asked what had happened, he explained it was called subspace, and she would feel it many more times in his service, this made her smile again.

But that night was to end with her wrists tied to the collar, spooning with her Master/lover, they slept like that. She was no longer afraid of the future, and her own interests in BDSM. In fact sleeping like this she was more comfortable than she thought she ever could be.

The rest of the weekend was to leave her happier and more content than she thought was possible, but that story is for another time!