The Weekend... Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend tryst with sex every which way.
1.5k words
4.12
17.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I say, as I open the door. "You're here! How was your -"

The words are cut off as you forcefully push me against the wall and smother them with a hard kiss. I feel your entire body pressed against me, feel your hardness and my knees go week. I start to push you back with my hands on your chest, but you grab my wrists and pin them against the wall above my head.

"No, wait, stop..." I try to say, but you ignore me, kissing and licking and biting.

"You can say no all you want," you growl into my ear, "but you're not getting out of this and I'm going to punish you for each and every time you say it."

"No," I whisper into your ear, as I give in and start nibbling on it the way I know you like.

I feel your hand slide down between us, and hear you unbutton and unzip your pants.

"No, " I hiss, trying to look down and see what you are doing.

"Want to see?" you ask, as push my wrists down the wall, forcing me to my knees.

"No, " I moan, "Oh no nnnnnnnnn." My objections are muffled as you slide into my mouth.

"Try and say no now," you say, as you move your hips forward.

I suck and lick, moaning, "Nnnnnn" which is as close as I can get with you in my mouth. Your hips speed up and it's all I can do to keep up as you fuck my mouth relentlessly. You come, hard, pinning my head against the wall.

After a few seconds, you pull me to my feet and say, "Now to punish you for saying no."

"That should work," you add.

I turn and see you are looking at the desk, which is about waist height.

We spend the next few minutes untying, unbuttoning, and unzipping. By the time we are done, you are ready again, and I am so eager I can hardly stand it.

You turn me around and bite your way along my neck, and then growl in my ear, "Bend over, now!"

I excitedly bend over the desk, and feel your hands on my hips and then I feel you begin to push your way in. I let out a low whimper of both pleasure and pain as you press further in – I've always like it to hurt a little, so I've worked on staying really tight. Finally I feel you are all the way in, and your hips are against my ass.

You grab my hips with your hands and lean over to whisper teasingly in my ear, "Now what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me!" I plead. "Fuck me hard. Make me so sore that I can't sit for a week without thinking of you. Make me scream. Make me beg until I'm not sure if I'm begging you to stop or to never stop. And after that I will do anything... anything...you want, any way you want me to."

"Sounds like a deal," you say, as I feel you pull backwards until you are almost all the way out. I close my eyes and moan in anticipation of the first pounding thrust.

I feel you ram back in, fast and hard, and cry out loudly. I bend over the desk as far as I can, lifting my hips eagerly into the air, spreading my legs wider, willing you to fuck me faster and harder and deeper. With each hard stroke, I feel you bottom out inside me, and moan at the combined pleasure and pain. Finally I start slipping in and out of awareness as I come over and over, muffling my screams with my hands. I feel your strokes increase in strength and speed and hear you groan as you finally come inside me.

You collapse on top of me, and we lie there across the desk, panting with exhaustion. After a few moments, I straighten up, pushing you backwards onto the bed. I slide a pillow under your head and whisper in your ear, "Now I get to do something for you..."

I take your hands and place them on my breasts, and slide over to your other ear, and whisper, "Just lie there and enjoy. Don't say a word unless you want to. And if something feels really good and you want me to keep it up, just give my nipples a pinch. I don't want you to do a thing, OK?"

My only reply is a brief, hard pinch on the nipples. I gasp and shudder against your body, loving the sharp combination of pleasure and pain. I slowly slide back to your other ear, trailing my long red hair across your chest and washing us both in the scent of my perfume and our combined musk. Once there, I pause and then, very gently, bite the lobe of your ear. I lick my way slowly up and down your ear, pausing to nibble and suck along the way. I spend an eternity there, lost in the warmth and feel of your skin, breathing in your scent. Eventually, I straddle you and move to the other side, repeating my licks and nibbles, and occasionally taking your ear in my teeth and tugging on it gently.

Slowly, I work my way down the curves of your neck, licking the salty drying sweat from the hollows, kissing and nuzzling and nibbling. Finally I kiss my way down to your nipples and work my way back and forth between them, kissing and sucking and nibbling ever harder, taking my cues from the pinches on my nipples. Soon, I feel a stirring and a hardness pressing against me, but I ignore it until I am finished lavishing attention on your nipples.

I kiss my way down your stomach, and finally slide to the floor at the foot of the bed, and pause to admire your gorgeous hard cock. I touch it gently, then lean over and kiss it. I lick the tip, then work my way up and down the shaft, licking enthusiastically as it comes to full hardness. Eventually, I lick back up to the tip, and slide my lips around it. I work my way downward, sucking, easing it into my mouth millimeter by millimeter until I have as much as will fit in my mouth, and then I suck – hard. I suck my way up and down, fucking you with my mouth. I take your hand and twine it into my hair, placing it on the back of my head, letting you know that you can guide me for your pleasure. I ride your cock with my mouth, letting your hand force it deeper down my throat, pleasuring you all I can. Time and time again, when I feel that you are about to come, I stop and hold still, resisting your hand, waiting until the moment passes, and then I renew my efforts. Finally, I can tease you no longer and I regretfully slide my lips off your beautiful cock to ask, "I can't stand it anymore. Would you please, please fuck me in the ass?"

After what seems like forever, you answer: "Yes – you have ten seconds to be ready and bent over that desk, spreading your cheeks with your hands. If you want lube, you better apply it in that time, because in fifteen seconds I intend to be balls deep in your ass."

I hurriedly stand up and grab for my purse, grabbing the lube and squirting it into my hand. I quickly wrap my hand around your stiff cock, and slide it up and down, lubing you as swiftly as possible. I apply some to my ass as I bend over the desk. Finally, I reach back and spread my ass cheeks wide, close my eyes and wait.

"With a few seconds to spare, " you say, as I feel you come up behind me. "However shall I spend those? I know..." and I feel your hand come down hard on my ass, as you spend the remaining seconds spanking me and turning my ass bright red.

I gasp and squirm and moan, and any thoughts of being able to relax my ass to make it easier are gone as the heat and pain take their place. Finally, I feel hardness begin to press against my clenched ass. I relax a little, only to jerk as a hand lands on my sore ass cheek.

"I want you TIGHT," you growl, as I feel one hand press me hard down on the desk, and the other wrap in my hair and pulling, forcing me to arch my back. My discomfort further prevents me from relaxing and I know that, as much as I wanted this, I am going to get more than I bargained for.

I feel your cock begin to force into me, and it feels huge and I cannot help myself, "Noooo, please stop, please...just let me relax a little, please. You're huge and it hurts...."

Your only reply is to push harder, eventually forcing the head of your cock into my clenched ass as I let out a scream of pleasure mixed with pain.

"Scream, " you say, "I made sure no one was in the rooms around us, and tipped the clerk extra to ignore any complaints, so scream as loud as you want...I intend to make this an ass fucking to remember, and I love to hear you scream."