The Weekend Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, my little slut, what are you up to?" He asked as he stalked over to her. His movements were smooth, silent and predatory. Grace's posture, her position on the ground at his feet was already bringing out his dominant side. He felt it like a creature under his skin, a beast trying to tear free, powerful and sexual and wild. He reached out and pinched a pierced nipple, twisting and pulling it upward. Grace gasped at the searing pain shooting through her and then moaned as it reached her pussy and settled in a sensual molten heat.

Jack took another gulp of his drink and let go of her nipple. Staring down at her on the floor so soft and beautiful - he had to fight the urge to spread her open, tear into her and make her his. Such violent thoughts she provoked in him. It always surprised him how her softness, her tender pliable flesh incited such a strong and opposing reaction in him. Her femininity, her supple body, her willingness to please him made him want her blood. It was a force of nature within him- two equal but opposite reactions- soft and hard. Damn, she definitely made him hard. From the moment they met he needed her to be his. She inflamed him- made him see red, want blood, want to rip her apart and crawl inside her. Sometimes he grabbed her so hard he left finger print bruises on her skin without even realizing it. Seeing her kneeling on the floor in submission called out the beast within him. He could feel it responding, pushing out, testing the limits of his skin, taking control of his limbs. He reached out and grabbed a fistful of Grace's hair at the nape of her neck.

"Well, slut? You seem to have some plans for this evening. What are they?" He growled into her ear.

"I...I want..." Grace stammered. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. Jack's hand tangled in her hair and the crotch of his pants straining against his erect cock directly in front of her face was making it hard to think. "I have a proposal." She managed.

"Do you?" Jack said, amusement tingeing his voice. "I'd love to hear it." He said, stroking Grace's cheek down to her chin and turning her face upward to look him in the eye.

This was the part that Grace feared the most; the confession of her deepest darkest most secret dirty desires. She was going to have to tell him what she wanted and admit that what she wanted was to submit to him completely. It was hard enough for her to admit to herself, but to admit it to Jack, to actually say it out loud? That was almost too much for her to take. She started to tremble and her stomach clenched into a knot. She knew that they'd played before, and he'd even made her ask for her spankings on occasion. He liked how embarrassed she got and how much that little humiliation seemed to turn her on as well. But this was different. Grace was taking it to a new level. She wanted more than just a tie me up tie me down spanking session. She wanted to test her limits and Jack's for an entire weekend and at the end of it she wanted to see where they stood. Hopefully, if her plan worked the way she thought it would, they would stand together. Or rather, Jack would stand, and she would kneel naked and content at his feet.

Grace cleared her throat, took a deep breath and began, "I know we've been playing and experimenting lately with BDSM and spankings and bondage and various levels of dominance and submission. And I've really enjoyed what we've been doing. I'm learning a lot about myself and my sexuality and I'm more satisfied than I've ever been. When we play, I have the ability to let myself go sexually because I trust you and I know you're strong enough to take care of the gift I'm giving you. I've come to realize that this is something I really need in my life and while I'm not certain that I want to make this a lifestyle choice, I do know that I need to get a better sense of what it's like than our hour or two play sessions. What I'm saying," Grace paused, her heart pounding in her chest and her face slowly coloring with embarrassment, "What I'm proposing is that I submit to you for the entire weekend. I'd like to be your sex slave, for you to use me any way you want, any time you want. I want you to control me sexually, to control my orgasms, to test my limits, make me fulfill all your desires and to punish me if I don't please you."

A heavy silence met Grace's ears when she finished her speech. She dared not look up; she couldn't bear to see the look on Jack's face. What felt like an eternity went by without a sound except for the pounding of Grace's heart in her chest. It was so loud she felt sure that Jack must be able to hear it. She was dying of embarrassment, her whole body was heated and red and yet still Jack said nothing. Grace was certain she'd just made the biggest mistake of her life when she suddenly heard a low, soft chuckle.

"So my slut wants to be my slave for the weekend?" Jacked mused still chuckling to himself.

In truth, Grace's request had caught him off guard. Though he'd considered increasing their play time and incorporating his dominance of her more into their daily life, he'd never thought she'd go for it, being as independent and strong willed as she was. Jack had even been toying with the idea of a 24/7 relationship but he was sure Grace would run if he even mentioned such a thing. Seeing her now, naked and collared, kneeling before him begging him for the honor of serving him for an entire weekend, well, he could see her submissive streak ran deeper than he initially thought. Clearly, his slut needed more control than he'd been giving her.

"I think," Jack said, as he tugged on the leather collar locked around Grace's neck, "That is an excellent idea, slave." He said with a wicked grin.

Grace let out the breath she hadn't even realized she'd been holding. Her heart did a happy little dance in her chest and she started shaking. Tears sprang to her eyes and began to trickle down her cheeks. She was so relieved, so happy that Jack had agreed to her proposition, that he hadn't been disgusted, that he hadn't run away. She looked up at him, tears now flowing freely down her face. She smiled, the biggest smile Jack had ever seen as she whispered, "Thank you, Sir."

"Oh, sweetheart," Jack whispered back, "Thank you." He tugged her up from her kneeling position and into his strong warm embrace.

"Shhh." He whispered into her ear. "Why are you crying, honey?"

Grace's small naked body was trembling in his arms and he could hear her cute little whimpers muffled against his shirt as she pressed her face into his chest. Jack's heart swelled and the need to protect this beautiful creature overtook him. He knew she was a strong woman, fiery, independent, and willful, but right now she seemed so vulnerable and fragile. She was opening herself up completely and giving him the most precious gift she had to give- herself, her submission. Grace hiccupped and then turned her tear streaked face towards his.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want this, want me, like this." She confessed, sniffling a little and wiping her eyes.

Jack laughed again, and Grace pouted. "Why are you laughing at me?" She demanded.

"Oh, honey. I'm not laughing at you," Jack replied, "I'm just laughing at us, well, at myself really." Grace furrowed her brows and looked up at him, confusion painted on her pretty face.

"This is really something we should have been discussing all along and as the Top it was my responsibility. Communication is one of the most important aspects of BDSM and I should never have allowed you to be in this position." Jack said. Grace still looked confused, so he continued.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now, too." He admitted. "I've been wanting to increase our play sessions, to incorporate this more into our daily lives and I've even thought that I might like to explore a 24/7 relationship with you."

Grace's eyebrows raised in surprise but she kept silent, letting Jack finish.

"I guess, I just didn't think you'd be interested in more than what we've been doing. I didn't want to scare you off. I knew you'd been enjoying our play but you've always been so independent I was sure you wouldn't want to submit to me on a full time basis." He concluded, running his hands along Grace's slim body.

Grace looked up at him, wide-eyed and wondering. "But I thought YOU weren't interested in more." She accused. "You never seemed as into this as I did. At least I didn't think you were. I always thought I was the one getting hotter and more aroused by our play."

Suddenly Jack grabbed the twin globes of Grace's ass in his hands, squeezing them tightly he pulled her pelvis into his cloth covered erection and ground her against him. Grace gasped and then moaned as her swollen clit was rubbed roughly against Jack's pants.

"Really, slut?" he growled. "You didn't think any of this turned me on? I find that very hard to believe."

He spread her cheeks apart and slid one finger downwards towards her dripping cunt. Slipping one finger inside her sopping pussy, he collected some of her sweet juice and then trailed his finger back towards her ass. Carefully he twirled his finger around her puckered asshole, coating and lubricating it before forcefully shoving his finger inside. Grace bucked, causing her to shove her clit even harder against Jack's cock. He could feel her ass starting to convulse, the tremor that heralded her orgasm beginning to overtake her.

"Don't you dare come, slut!" Jack commanded.

He yanked his finger from her ass, causing another small convulsion to wash through her body. Grace was shaking from the strain of containing her orgasm.

Jack swatted her ass sharply and again commanded, "Do NOT come yet slut."

The stinging pain of Jack's hand on her ass did nothing to stave off the impending orgasm, and Jack well knew this. He had had an inkling that deep down inside, Grace was a pain slut, and during their exploration and play sessions had confirmed his theory. He was goading her on purpose, inflaming her need and bringing her to the very edge of her control. He continued to rock his hips against her, brushing her clit with the rough fabric of his hard cock and spanking her bottom.

"Oh, Please!" Grace gasped.

"Please what, slut?" asked Jack as he continued to torment her.

"OHH, God, please can I come?" Grace moaned.

Her entire body was tight with sexual tension; she was sweating form the effort not to come.

"Please what, slut? I don't think you asked me properly."

Grace was whining softly now, her body shuddering and glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. Jack had recently started requiring Grace to call him Sir during their sessions. She wasn't particularly comfortable with this new addition to their play yet, and often forgot to use his title. She knew to ask permission before coming, but her sex hazed mind was having a hard time figuring out what Jack was talking about. She feared she would come soon without permission if he didn't stop teasing her. Suddenly the light bulb went on in her head, and with relief washing over her she blurted, "Sir! Please, Sir can I come?"

Jack's response was a short, sharp, "NO." And then he pushed her quickly away from him. Grace stood there shaking and dripping wet, eyes wide staring at Jack. Her hips still moved, softly pumping back and forth as if riding an imaginary cock. The sudden removal of any outside stimulation dampened her immediate need to come, and she started to relax a bit. She felt fairly safe in her ability to now control the orgasm that had been threatening to overtake her but she had no idea what she had done wrong to be denied her release in this way. Jack looked deep into her eyes as she stood there, holding her with his powerful gaze. He watched the small tremors that tensed through her body slow and stop before he spoke.

"Come now, slut. Come for me, NOW." Jack commanded as he locked eyes with Grace.

For half a second, Grace looked at him with confusion, before her body took over and processed what her mind could not. Suddenly she was coming, hard, violently, her whole body shuddering. Jack quickly closed the distance between them and pulled her to him, supporting her weight while she writhed and moaned in exquisite pleasure.

"Good girl." He whispered in her ear.

12