The Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

Chapter Three

Later that day, after spending some time with Beth and Jenny and their submissive husbands in the pool area, Debbie was walking back to the cabin with Bill following behind on his cock leash. Bill had cum (both male and female) dried on his face and asshole, and a bright red ass from several spankings. And, he loved every minute of it. Debbie also had all her holes used, but she had the luxury of allowing the subs to clean her after each event. And, both her pussy and asshole were getting tender, but she also was in seventh heaven. She had never been fucked by so many big dicks in one day before. And, she even got to use Denise while Sara was getting eaten by Bill. She was now heading back to the cabin for a brief shower and rest before the "evening" activities would begin.

As she was walking past the Punishment Area, she got a real surprise. There were two holding cells next to the Punishment area -- one for Mistresses and one for subs. There were three subs in the cell, with a note that their Punishment was scheduled to begin after dinner at 7 PM. But, she also saw two Mistresses in the cells, with their wrists bound behind their backs and a ring gag in their mouths. What surprised Debbie was that the Mistresses, who were scheduled for Punishment at 8 PM, were Marion and Jacki. Both had a sign around their necks stating "Guilty of Refusing A No!" command. That meant that both tried to have sex with another Mistress, but refused to stop. Debbie then saw the Punishment Order posted on a nearby bulletin board. The Punishment order called for Jacki to receive the minimum for Mistresses of 30 lashes with the flogger, then 2 hours of humiliation in the pillory. But, Marion was to receive an additional 30 lashes with the flogger and 2 hours in the pillory for arguing with the Rules Judge. Both were listed as first offenses, and both Punishment Orders were signed by Sara! In fact, Marion was lucky that Sara did not charge her with a second offense for the argument, or she would already be in the Slave Action.

Now Debbie really needed fucked! There was her friend -- someone who she knew was trying to get her into the Slave Auction -- scheduled for a whipping and humiliation session after dinner. And, she was now on alert that she could not afford another miscue. Debbie was now feeling a little safer; for if Marion tried anything and it did not work she would be in the Auction. Debbie was getting wet just thinking about her friend in chains like a slave and on display for the highest bidder. She gave Bill a hard yank on his cock leash and told him to get ready. She needed to feel his cock in her pussy and as soon as possible.

After dinner, Debbie, Beth and Jenney could not wait to see their friends Jacki and Marion getting whipped and humiliated. When they got to the punishment area, one of the Rules Judges was beginning to whip the third of the three submissives to receive punishment. The other two were already locked in a pillory. All three received the minimum submissive punishment of 25 lashes with the flogger and 1 hour in the pillory for refusing an order to eat pussy. But, the best was yet to come.

Debbie was getting horny again. Here was her friend and sometimes rival about to get whipped and she loved it. No wonder why Marion was always trying to get her to submit. As Jacki was shackled to the X-Cross, with her pussy and asshole exposed, Debbie begins playing with her clit.

Beth looked over at Debbie and saw what she was doing.

"Here, let me do that." Beth volunteered.

Debbie felt Beth's fingers penetrate her nether lips, and sat back and "enjoyed" the show as Jacki was led on stage by a tits leash. Debbie was really getting hot. Beth was fingering her clit, while she watched Jacki receive her whipping. Jacki began to cry like a baby from the whipping. Most of the lashes fell on her ass, but some landed on her asshole and others on her pussy. Each time a stroke landed on her pussy she let out a blood-curdling scream. This excited Debbie even more. And, just as Sara landed the last stroke directly on Jacki's pussy, with Jacki letting out a blood-curdling scream, Debbie had an intense orgasm. Actually the strongest orgasm of the day.

Debbie was slowly regaining her senses as she watched Jacki removed from the X-Cross and locked into one of the pillories. She was shocked when she saw Sara place an "Anything Goes!" sign above Jacki's bound head. Then, as Sara walked away another Mistress walked up to Jacki and began pissing on her face. Debbie was flabbergasted. How could she do that? Then she realized the "Anything Goes!" sign meant "Anything Goes!"

Just as Sara was beginning to whip Marion, Debbie looked to Beth and mouthed the words "Thank You!" Beth replied "Eat Me!" Debbie was very happy to oblige. She sank to her knees and crawled over between Beth's legs and began to lick her pussy. She had forgotten that Beth is very vocal when she gets excited. And, the closer she comes to Cumming, the louder she gets. Debbie also forgot that Beth has a habit of yelling "No! No! No!" when she means "Yes! Yes! Yes!" when she cums. So, as she heard the lashes falling on Marion, Debbie also could hear Beth beginning to get louder and louder. And, after one especially loud scream from Marion, Beth clamped down with her legs on Debbie's head, pushed her pussy forward into her face, and began to yell 'No! No! No!" She was Cumming. She was soaking Debbie's face with a geyser of female juices. After each orgasmic spasm, she said "No! No! No!" again.

Before she knew what happened, Debbie and Beth were quickly surrounded by three Mistresses. One of the Mistresses wore a white collar, signifying she was a Rules Judge. Debbie was quickly grabbed by the other two, then had her wrists pulled behind her back and bound together. Then, she forced a ring gag into her mouth so that she could not complain. She was then turned to face the Rules Judge, who said "I find you Guilty of Failing A NO! Command." I hereby sentence you to 30 lashes and 2 hours of pillory humiliation. Take her away."

"Wait!" Beth yelled as Debbie was led away. "I wasn't telling her 'No!' to stop her. I was Cumming. I always yell 'No!' when I cum. The only thing that she's guilty of is giving me one helluva orgasm."

"Cuff her." the Rules Judge said. Beth was quickly grabbed, had her wrists pulled behind her back, then a ring gag inserted into her mouth.

"That does not matter. The rules say that all Mistresses must honor a 'No!' command from another Mistress. No exceptions or excuses. However, the rules also say that the use of the word 'No!' must not be given unless you want an offending Mistress to stop her activities. I thereby find you Guilty of Misuse of the 'No!' Command and sentence you to 30 lashes and 2 hours in the pillory. Take her away."

Both women were mortified. As they were led past the pillories en route to the holding cell, they could see both Jacki and Marion locked in the pillories. Both had piss and cum dripping from their faces, and cum leaking from their assholes. Both had bright red welts on their ass and pussies. As they were locked into the holding cells, they heard the Rules Judge and Sara talking. Sara then announced that the pillories would be vacant by 11 PM. She then ordered the Punishments for Debbie and Beth to begin at 11 PM. And, Debbie also knew that Jacki and Marion would be freed by then. She knew the worst was yet to cum!

Chapter Four

As they awaited their fate, both Debbie and Beth could see Jacki and Marion as they were humiliated in the pillories. They watched as Mistress after Mistress led their submissives to them, and then had them fuck one of their three holes. And, many of the Mistresses added to the humiliation by ramming their pussies in Jacki's or Marion's faces and forced them to eat their pussies until they would cum. And, a few even pissed on their faces while there. Both Beth and Debbie dreaded the pillory time more than the whipping.

At precisely 11 PM, the Rules Judge and three other Mistresses came and got both Beth and Debbie and took them onto the stage. Debbie could not understand why, for Jacki and Marion had been whipped separately. As they mounted the stage, Debbie saw a whipping post. Sara then told Beth go get on her knees with the post between her legs. Once she was in position, Beth's wrists were pulled behind her and cuffed together on the back side of the whipping post. Ditto for her ankles. Then a strap was wrapped around her waist and pulled tight behind the whipping post. This pulled Beth's ass, waist and back tight against the post.

Next Debbie was told to stand facing the post. Her wrists were pulled over her head and into wrist straps hanging from a chain attached to the whipping post above her head. Next, she also had a strap wrapped around her waist, which pulled her body next to Beth. And, Beth's mouth was right on Debbie's slit.

Sara, the presiding Rules Judge, then announced to the crowd that since these two were both equally guilty of misusing the 'No!' rule, extenuating circumstances dictated that they be punished together. The sentence, she explained, would be a minimum of 30 lashes each or until her partner makes her cum. If she has not cum at the end of 30 lashes, the whipping will continue until evidence of an orgasm is observed by the Rules Judge.

"Oh, Shit!" Debbie thought. She had already cum more times today than ever before. She hoped that she could cum one more time before her ass was whipped raw. And, she hoped that Beth would return the favor and make her cum as quickly as possible.

CRACK!

Debbie's ass was on fire. That was one of the hardest flogging lashes that she ever felt. She also knew the rules. First, she had to count the strokes out loud. If she did not yell out the stroke number, it did not count. Then, she had to ask for another. But, she did not feel Beth's tongue on her sex. What was she doing?

"One. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?" Debbie yelled.

CRACK!

"Two. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?" Where is Beth's tongue?

CRACK! This blow went between her legs and actually caught Beth on her tits.

"Three. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

"Get busy, cuntlicker." Sara told Beth. "Eat her pussy now, or I will start whipping your tits even harder."

Debbie suddenly felt Beth's tongue inserted into her pussy, and soon was working wonders on her clit.

CRACK!

Debbie was crying now.

"Thirty! She sobbed. "May I have another?"

"Well, since we are now into overtime. I think these two girls should share the blows. Every other one will go between her legs and should land on the Cuntlicker's tits. I will continue this until whipping victim orgasms.

CRACK!

Debbie felt the whip go between her legs again. She heard Beth scream, but Beth also kept her tongue working. She knew that Debbie was getting close, and the sooner she succeeded to getting Debbie to cum, the sooner this whole ordeal would end. And, Debbie was about to cum. She no longer cared about the whipping. All she wanted to do was cum.

"Fifty. Thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

Just then it happened.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" She screamed. She felt her juices running down her leg. This had been the strongest orgasm of the day. She did not want it to end.

Sara reached between the girls, and verified that Debbie had indeed cum. She then took a sample of Debbie's juices on her fingers, and pushed them into Debbie's mouth for her to taste.

"OK, Round one is completed. We will take a five minute recess so the two ladies can change positions. Then we will have more fun. Same rules apply." Sara said.

Debbie now knew that her ass was safe, but her tits could be whipped raw. It was up to how fast Beth could cum.

About 15 minutes, and 45 lashes, later. Both ladies were taken from the stage and locked into the pillories. Each pillory had a sign over the neck hole that said "Anything Goes!" And, Debbie also new that it was now after midnight. Most of the Mistresses, and many of their subs, had been at a cocktail reception most of the evening. That meant there was plenty of beer consumed. She also knew that beer could only be rented. She figured that she would be reeking of cum and piss very soon.

Chapter Five

"Well, what do we have here?"

Debbie feared the worst, for she looked up and saw Marion, Jacki, and Sara staring her and Beth locked in the pillories. And, each was holding the leash attached to their subby. Sara also had two additional leashes: each one attached to Debbie's and Beth's naked subby husbands.

Sara turned to Marion and Jacki and said: "I'll leave you two to play. By rules I must chain up these two subs while their mistresses are in the punishment pillory. I'm taking them back to their bungalows and chaining them to their bed. And, just for the record, their collars will be considered green while their mistresses are in the pillory if you're interested. Just be sure that anything you do is completed before these two 'No!' offenders are released, or you could be guilty of your second offense for not asking permission."

As Sara walked off leading three subs by their leashes, Marion turned to Jacki and said: "I don't know about you, but right now I am more interested in these two than their subs. I have been waiting to feel Debbie's tongue in my pussy and ass. You can have Beth, for Debbie is mine for the next two hours."

"Hey, you two bitches. Either do something or get out of the way!" Debbie looked up and saw a line of Mistresses was forming behind Marion and Jacki. It was going to be a long two hours.

"I said move it, or I will move you!" Marion and Jacki were not getting challenged by two of the biggest bull dykes that she had ever seen.

"Fuck you, too!" Marion screamed back. Before she know what happened, both Marion and Jacki were laying on the ground, with the two bull dykes about to plant their assholes on Marion and Jacki's faces.

"No! No! No!" Jacki screamed. The bull dyke on top of Jacki suddenly stopped, and got up. Marion, however, already had her face covered with the other bull dykes ass. She could not say anything, so no body realized she wanted it to stop, too. The bull dyke continued to sit there until she saw Marion's face begin to turn blue. Then, she got up and Marion was able to use the "No!" command.

As she regained her strength, Marion looked up and saw a while collared Rules Judge walking by. Suddenly, she decided to get even and went to the Rules Judge and reported the bull dyke as refusing to honor the 'No!' command. The Rules Judge then told the other Mistresses in the area to grab both Marion and the bull dyke and cuff their hands behind their backs. She then began asking questions of the Mistresses. No one had heard a 'No!' from Marion. Even Jacki had to admit that she did not hear anything.

The while collared Rules Judge then turned to the other Mistresses, and pointed to the bull dyke and said: "Release her. I find her innocent of all charges."

She then walked up to Marion and said: "I hereby find you guilty of 'Falsely accusing another Mistress of Misuse of the No! Command'. And, since this is your second offense, I hereby strip you of all rights and privileges as a Mistress. You are now a general use submissive. I also see that earlier you received 60 lashes as punishment for your first offense. I hereby sentence you to double that -- 120 lashes as a second offender. Punishment will commence immediately after breakfast tomorrow morning. I also hereby order that you be held in the punishment pillory under "Anything Goes" rules until the start of the whipping, and returned there until the start of Slave Action tomorrow night. At that time you will be Auctioned to the highest bidder." The Rules Judge then reached over to Marion and removed her black collar, and replaced it with a green one indicative of her new slave status."

The Rules Judge then turned to the Mistresses and said: "I see we need to free one of these pillories. Which one of these two prisoners (Debbie and Beth) should we release early to make room for this guilty second offender?"

The bull dyke stepped forward and suggested "Why don't we have an ass fucking contest. Me and my friend (the other bull dyke) will fuck them in the ass with a strap on. The first to cum gets released. The other one stays until her time is up."

The Rules Judge looked at the other Mistresses and saw most nodding their heads in agreement.

"So ordered. I hereby declare an ass fucking contest to determine which of these prisoners will be granted an early release. The first one to Cum will be declared the winner and wins an early release. The loser stays locked in the pillory until her time expires. Let the contest begin."

Debbie looked at Marion, who now had a ring gag in her mouth and chains between her ankles. She was now locked in the Punishment Area holding cell, but also know that she would be in the pillory soon. Debbie was beginning to enjoy seeing her friend and rival's fate when she felt a strap-on graze her asshole. She looked back at the crowd and noticed that both bull dykes were missing.

"Oh, my God!" she thought. "I'm going to get fucked by one of those bull dykes, and my asshole is already sore from this afternoon."

"Ready, set, begin the Ass Fucking!" the Rules Judge commanded. Suddenly Debbie felt the strap on penetrate her asshole. As she felt the strap-on plunging deeper into her guts, she also saw another Mistress step forward, pull her pussy open, and say "You look thirsty. Here's some used beer for your enjoyment." Suddenly Debbie felt piss begin to flow into her mouth and begin to run down her face. Since here mouth was held open with a ring gag, she had no control. She also could not breath, so she had to swallow some of the hot piss. Suddenly she felt her subby side begin to kick in. She had a cunt in her face, piss in her mouth and a strap on in her ass. And, she privately loved every second of it.

Suddenly she heard Beth scream. The pussy in Debbie's face stepped back moment, and Debbie was able to sneak a peak at Beth. Her head was arched upwards, her eyes were closed, and her fingers were clinched. Debbie knew that Beth had just Cum from the ass fucking. The contest was over, and she had just lost. She would be in the pillory for at least 90 more minutes. And, deep down, she probably would enjoy every minute of it.

Chapter Six

Debbie slowly opened her cum and piss soaked eyes. She felt a tongue lapping away at her clit. She was getting wet again. She looked down and saw her subby hubby licking away. Slowly she began to remember. The last thing she remembered as she left the Punishment Area was Marion in the pillory, with the two bull dykes fucking her mouth and ass. Debbie looked at her naked body, and realized that she was still covered with dried piss and cum from her time in the pillory. Ron was now giving her a tongue bath, but she needed a good, hot shower. Her ass, pussy, and mouth all were still sore from last night's activities. But, she was free. Or, was she?

Suddenly she began remembering the dream she had just finished. She dreamt that she was standing at the door to Sara's house again. The door was open, and Denise was standing before her in her French Maid's outfit. She also saw Beth and Jacki. Each was holding a leash. And, the leashes were attached to --- Oh, My God -- the leashes were attached to Marion and Debbie. Jacki was holding the leash attached to Marion, and Beth's was attached to Debbie. Both Debbie and Marion were naked, wearing only 6 inch fuck-me heels. Totally naked above the ankles. Each had their wrists handcuffed behind their backs, and were wearing nipple and cunt lip rings. The nipple and cunt lip rings were connected together by small silver chains. And, the leashes were attached to the center of the silver chains. Both also had ring gags in their mouths. Suddenly she felt a tug, and pain shot through both nipples and her cunt lips. Every time Jacki and Beth tugged on the leashes, they pulled on Marion and Debbie's nipples and cunt lips.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers