The Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

"Mistress welcomes you, and would like for you to take your slaves into the dungeon, then dinner will be served," Denise announced. She then turned in her seductive French Maid outfit and began walking back into Sara's house. Beth and Jacki each gave their leashes a hard tug, and followed Denise into the house. Just as the pain from the tug was shooting through her pussy lips, she felt Ron's tongue on her slit. She suddenly was awakened by her subby hubby.

"Mistress, it's time for you to get ready for breakfast. You told me to make sure that you did not miss breakfast, for you did not want to miss the special entertainment this morning." Then, Debbie remembered last night, and that Marion was now an "Anything Goes" slave. She looked to the bunk that Marion had been sharing in their bungalow, and saw that it was totally empty.

"Where's Bill?" Debbie asked Ron. "Sara came and got him in the middle of the night -- right before you returned." Ron explained. "I haven't seen him since." Debbie figured that since Marion was now a common use slave, Bill had been re-classified as such and taken to the common area. She would see if he's there on her way to breakfast. She dearly wanted to feel his 9" cock in her pussy while watching Marion getting whipped.

As she showered, Debbie kept thinking back to her dream. Was she a sub at heart? Why did she enjoy her time in the pillory so much? But, she also enjoyed being a domme. She had heard of women who liked both. Was she one of them? She suddenly began to daydream about the Slave Auction. This time it was not Marion on the block. He was her.

"Mistress, breakfast starts in only 10 minutes." Ron warned. She quickly got out of the shower, had Ron lick her dry, and then grabbed her only clothing -- a bustier that barred both her pussy and tits. She then grabbed Ron's leash and headed for the Common Area. There she saw Sara, Denise, Jacki, and Beth sitting together. Each had their slaves chained in the slave holding area. She took Ron to the holding area, and then joined her friends for breakfast. As they ate, the topic of discussion was Marion.

"What's going to happen to Marion tonight?" Beth asked.

"Well," Sara replied. "She will go on the Slave Auction for any of us to bid. The question is will she be Auctioned as a Temporary Slave, or a Permanent one."

The other three girls all looked at Sara with confusion. "What do you mean?" Jacki asked.

"Didn't you girls read the agreements that you signed to get entrance to this retreat? Sara explained. "One of them is that any Mistress that is stripped of her rights can be declared a Full-Time Slave. Who ever buys her tonight has the right to petition the Board for Full Time Rights. If the board agrees, she will be the permanent property of her new slave owner. I plan to bid on her, and if I win I am going to ask for full time ownership. I would love to have another slave around the house to help Denise with her 'chores'". That's how I got Denise, and I would love to own Marion permanently.

Debbie looked at her friends, and all of them had smiles on their faces. She, too, was sporting a smile. She also saw that every one of them now had nipples standing at attention. They were all excited at the thought of owning Marion. Debbie also began to wonder what it would be like to be in Marion's place tonight. She needed to talk to Sara privately.

After breakfast they all went to the Punishment Area, where Marion was now chained to the whipping post. She had a giant ring gag in her mouth, and her tongue was now extended from her mouth. She also had giant nipple clamps on each tit, and very large weights pulling each tit downward. A similar setup was on each cunt lip and her clit. The whipping had not started yet, and Marion was screaming in agony. For the first time Debbie felt sorry for her sexy friend.

Suddenly, the white collared Rules Judge appeared on the stage. And, with here was the bull dyke that Marion had accused.

"Ladies and slaves, before me is former Mistress Marion, who is guilty of falsely accusing one of our colleagues of Refusing a No! command. And, since this is the second time she has falsely accused that Mistress of that charge, the Board of Justice has deemed that this is a case with Extenuating Circumstances. Per the Rules of Justice, former Mistress Marion is now Slave Marion, who will be available at the Slave Auction tonight. In addition, she had been sentenced to 120 Lashes. Because of the Extenuating Circumstances, she also had been ordered to wear one pound weights attached to each tit, cunt lip, and clit during the whipping, and she will be placed in the Punishment Pillory immediately after the whipping and remain there until she is Auctioned tonight. In addition, since both false accusations were made about the same Mistress, she will be the one administering the punishment lashes."

"Normal punishment rules also apply. Each stroke must be counted, and after each one the prisoner must ask for another. If she fails to do either, the stroke does not count towards the final total." She then stepped up to Marion and removed the ring gag from her mouth. Next, she handed the flogger to the bull dyke and announced "Let the punishment begin!"

Debbie was horrified. Marion was her friend, and she could not believe what was about to happen to her. She still had feelings about wanting to serve a Mistress, but never to withstand the pain that Marion was about to receive.

"I can't watch this," Debbie said. Beth agreed. But, both Sara and Jacki wanted to watch. Beth and Debbie both left, and returned to Debbie's bungalow for some 'private time' with their subby husbands.

Chapter Seven

As the day wore on, both Debbie and Beth remained in Debbie's bungalow. They took turns fucking each other and both subby husbands. Debbie especially liked getting a TP -- one cock in her ass, one in her pussy, and a pussy in her mouth. Beth liked that triple team, too. Finally it was time for them to get cleaned up for dinner. The Slave Auction would follow immediately after the Auction. Debbie was still wondering what it would be like to be on the Auction Block, but she had no desires to receive the punishment that Marion had to endure all day. After the whipping, Marion was placed in the pillory -- with the weights still attached to her nipples and cunt. Debbie had heard Marion screaming most of the day, and was now feeling sorry for her. But, she still had this desire burning deep in her sole.

As they were walking to dinner, Debbie was formulating a plan. But, would Beth cooperate. She did not risk telling her anything. She would wait until the time was right.

After dinner, Sara left because she was on the Board of Justice. There were three former Mistresses on the Slave Auction tonight, and she had to be available if any of the new owners petitioned the Board for Full Slave Ownership. Debbie went to the Auction with Jacki and Beth.

Once the auction began, all the male slaves were brought out first. Ron was next to last to be sold, and he went to one of the bull dykes. Debbie knew the rules. Each Mistress could only buy one slave tonight. But so far Sara, Jacki, and Beth had not bid. Next, the female slaves were brought out. When Denise was up for bid, Sara was the winner. She proudly announced that she loved Denise, and could not let anyone else win her. But, so far neither Beth, Jacki, nor Debbie had bid. It was becoming obvious to Marion that she was going to be bought tonight by one of her friends.

Finally, it was announced that Marion would be the next slave up for auction. The time was right. Debbie dropped to her knees and crawled over to Beth. She got between her legs and began eating Beth's snatch. Beth looked down at Debbie, who smiled and looked up.

"Yell all you want" was all she said. Just as Beth was getting close to an orgasm, Jacki began winning the bid for Marion.

Just as the auctioneer yelled, "Sold to Mistress Jacki", Beth began to Cum.

"No! No! No!" she screamed. The entire area suddenly got quiet. Debbie's plan was working. She kept her tongue in Beth's pussy. Beth screamed the 'No!' command again.

Suddenly Jacki grabbed Debbie, pulled her hands behind her, and yelled "I charge Mistress Debbie with violating the 'No!' command".

Debbie looked at Beth, who was puzzled. She leaned forward and whispered into Beth's ear "Don't say a word. And, win the bid for me."

Suddenly Sara stood up on the stage, and announced "I hereby declare Mistress Debbie guilty of 'Violating the 'No' Command' on another Mistress. And since this is her second offense, I hereby strip her of all her rights as a Mistress and declare her an 'Anything Goes' slave. Lock her in the pillory until the Board of Justice rules on how to proceed."

Debbie was flabbergasted. She had not expected this result. She had expected to be taken to the stage and auctioned off immediately.

Jacki was now standing on the stage with Slave Marion. But, before taking possession, Jacki approached the Board of Justice.

"Honored Mistresses and Justices, I hereby petition that Slave Marion be declared a Full Time Slave, and that I be awarded Full Time Ownership over Slave Marion for the next year, beginning immediately."

Marion's jaw dropped. This was her friend trying to enslave her. What about her husband, Bill. Surely her friend Sara would veto the request.

The Justice Mistresses conferred, and then Sara stood again.

"Mistress Jacki, Slave Marion has a submissive husband. What do you propose we do with him?"

Jacki smiled. She had spent the night reading all the rules.

"Madam Justice, according to the Rules of Justice, I also petition that Slave Bill, submissive husband of former Mistress Marion, be granted his freedom. He may choose to select another Mistress as his future owner, or simply leave the lifestyle. I ask the court to grant former Slave Bill all the rights of a free man."

Marion could not believe what she had just heard. Neither could Debbie or Beth. Jacki only smiled as the Board of Justice conferred again. Once again Sara stood to face the audience.

"Mistress Jacki, your request to declare Slave Marion a Full Time Slave for the period of one year, beginning immediately, has been granted. The Board also grants you Full Time Ownership of Slave Marion for the next year, beginning immediately. Slave Marion, you are now the private property of Mistress Jacki. Mistress Jacki, you must return with Slave Marion to this same conference one year from today and petition this court for further ownership. The Board of Justices reserves the right to either release Slave Marion, or order her to be Auctioned again at that time, or grant you further ownership. Mistress Jacki, please take possession of your property."

Debbie, Beth, and Marion were shocked that this had just happened to her friend. Debbie was now scared. What had she started?

Chapter Eight

After a short delay, Debbie was released from the pillory and lead up onto the stage. She looked over and saw Sara and the Board of Justice Mistresses all still talking privately. In addition, her friend Beth was standing on the stage, too. And, the Whipping Post was back in place.

Sara, who apparently was the lead Justice Mistress, stood to face the audience.

"Former Mistress Debbie, you have been found guilty of Violating the 'No!' Command on two separate occasions. And since both violations occurred against the same Mistress, Extenuating Circumstances could be applied." Debbie was now scared. She could not endure the punishment that was given to Marion.

"Mistress Beth, since the violations occurred against you, do you wish that the Extenuating Circumstances provision of the prisoner's punishment be applied?" Sara asked of Beth.

"No, Madam Justice, I do not. In addition, I petition this court to show leniency in its punishment decision, for former Mistress Debbie was simply caught up in the throes of passion and could not control herself." Beth replied.

Sara then turned to the audience and pronounced sentence:

Former Mistress Debbie, you have been found guilty of Violation of the "No!' Command on two separate occasions. You are herby stripped of all rights and privileges as a Mistress, and are henceforth classified as an 'Anything Goes' Slave. For your first offense you received 30 lashes. Since this is a second offense against the same Mistress, we hereby sentence you to triple that amount -- 30 for each occurrence and 30 for a repeat offense against the same Mistress."

Debbie began to cry. She never anticipated such a ruling from her friend.

Sara continued: "In addition, now as an 'Anything Goes' slave, you must participate in the Slave Auction. It is the finding of this court to postpone the execution of punishment until after the conclusion of the Auction, and that your new owner be awarded the right to execute your whipping."

"Finally" Sara concluded, "the Rules of Justice also limit Mistresses to a one slave purchase per night. And, we see that there is only one Mistress who has not purchased a slave tonight. Therefore, Mistress Beth, do you wish to purchase Slave Debbie?"

Debbie was delighted. It looked like she was going to get her desire after all.

"Yes, Madam Justice, I do." Beth replied. "In addition, I also would like to make three further requests. First, I would like to revise my earlier plead and ask that Extenuating Circumstance be applied to this case. Secondly, I hereby petition that Slave Debbie be declared a Full Time Slave, and that I be awarded Full Time Ownership over Slave Debbie for the next year, beginning immediately. And, lastly, that ownership of Slave Ron, Slave Debbie's submissive hubby slave, be transferred to me for the duration of Slave Debbie's servitude."

Debbie knew she was in trouble when two of the white collared Rules Judges came over to her and Beth. Both of the Rules Judges were carrying the weighted nipple and cunt clips. And, one was carrying a flogger.

Sara stood again and began speaking to the audience.

"It is the finding of this court that all of Mistress Beth's petitions have been granted. Mistresses please attached the weighted nipple and cunt clips on the prisoner, then prepare her for her punishment whipping." Debbie was immediately grabbed, the weighted clips were quickly attached, and then she was immediately handcuffed facing forward to the whipping post.

"Mistress Beth, your request to declare Slave Debbie a Full Time Slave for the period of one year, beginning immediately, has been granted. The Board also grants you Full Time Ownership of Slave Debbie for the next year, beginning immediately. Slave Debbie, you are now the private property of Mistress Beth. Mistress Beth, you must return with Slave Debbie to this same conference one year from today and petition this court for further ownership. The Board of Justices reserves the right to either release Slave Debbie, order her to be Auctioned again at that time, or grant you further ownership."

"And Lastly," Sara concluded, "Since slaves cannot own other slaves, the ownership of Slave Ron, former submissive husband and slave of former Mistress Debbie, is hereby transferred to Mistress Beth for the duration of former Mistress Debbie's servitude to Mistress Beth."

"Mistress Beth, you may commence the punishment of Slave Debbie, and take possession of her once that punishment is concluded."

Debbie could not believe her ears. This is not what she planned. And, she had searing pain in both her tits, cunt lips, and clit, from the weights. Then, suddenly, the flogger bit into her still sore ass.

"One!" she yelled. "Thank you Mistress, may I have another."

So it began. Her dream had come true. Two days later she stood on Sara's porch, chained like the slave she is, and jealously staring at Denise as she wiggled her ass as she walked in her French Maid's costume. Only Beth and Jack had no plans to let either Marion or Debbie wear anything but 6 inch fuck me stiletto heels -- and bright red marks on their asses and tits -- for the next year.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers