The Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken and Brianna meet again, this time in Savannah, Ga.
4.9k words
4.26
10.6k
00

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(thank you to all those who read the first chapter and requested more)

Brianna called Ken the next week to update him on her life after their weekend.

"Hey Ken, how's your week been?"

"Not too bad Bri. I've thought about you often since our last meeting. I've been fairly busy with work, but I've been wondering when I can get away for our next rendezvous. The last one was awesome."

"Well, I have some vacation time coming up. I'll see when I can get it scheduled and let you know, and maybe we can work out something. Ken, you brought out a lot of feelings that had been pent up inside of me since Paul passed away. I always loved him, and I hope you understand, but he still holds a special place in my heart, and he probably always will, but I want to fill that void that I do feel now that my arms are empty again. You are very smart, witty and fun and I do enjoy our conversations. But if I bring up Paul, I hope you will not be mad at me, as I will not compare you to him, but I have a lot of memories with him, and circumstances that may come up could cause me to mention him in a memory".

"Brianna, that is perfectly fine. I understand completely and I've found that I still have to deal with my past life with Kathy, so no, I will not be mad at you for anything that might come up about your life before we met. I want to know more about you and understand what makes you tick. In that way I can strive to make you happy and to see that gorgeous smile of yours light up before me."

"Good, I'm glad we got that out of the way. Well, I am at work calling you on my cell, so I had better get busy again, or my boss will shoot me. I'll call you later when I get the chance to speak to Craig and find out what days he'll let me take off."

"Thanks Bri, talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye Ken".

It was the following weekend when they both found time to catch up with each other again. Brianna let Ken know that she had a choice of the next Fridays off, as her work allowed her to take her days separated, instead of having to take a whole week. And she hadn't been using her vacation much, so she had almost 2 weeks worth of time saved up. They discussed the pros and cons and decided they couldn't wait no longer and would meet up the following Friday, and spend a 3 day weekend together.

It was Ken's idea that they go up to Savannah, Georgia and do some sightseeing, and maybe ride out to the beach at some point while they were there. He had always wanted to visit Savannah, as historical places interested him. But had never gotten to go because of Kathy's disinterest in history and she never wanted to travel very far. Brianna agreed that it was a great idea, so they decided to plan to meet there around supper time, and just like last time, Ken made the reservations for the hotel.

Both of them were busy with work so that the week went by pretty quickly. They did have time to chat a couple of times during the late night in the middle of the week, but both agreed that it is more fun to be able to talk in person.

Friday arrived, and they both headed for Savannah. Ken had booked a room for the weekend at the Azalea Inn and Gardens in the downtown district, and they agreed to meet there. Brianna arrived first and as she was coming up the stairs she heard a familiar voice and turned to see Ken walking up the sidewalk. As he approached he took her arm and they went up the stairs together. As they reached the top Ken turned her towards him and gave her a hug and a kiss, whispering in her ear "It feels good to be with you again."

It didn't take long for them to check in as the Jacobson's met them in the foyer and took them to their room, with Jake helping Ken haul the luggage from the cars while Brianna got acquainted with her surroundings. Ken got the hanging clothes to the closet and they both settled down in the chairs on the balcony to rest for a few minutes and to watch the street traffic pass by.

"Ken, thank you so much for taking care of the plans for this weekend. This place is perfect for our little getaway."

"I'm glad you liked it. I found it on the internet and the accommodations seemed really nice, and the owners on the phone when I called to reserve the room were really helpful and efficient. Plus it is downtown so we can get around pretty easily with the horse drawn carriages. Speaking of which, how would you like to go take a ride in one and let's see the sights around the neighborhood we're in. That way if we want to know what is nearby, we'll have an idea."

Ken called downstairs and Jake said he would hold one of the carriages that were outside the inn for them. Brianna led the way, with Ken walking by her side. That was one thing that Ken liked about her. She was independent with leadership capabilities, yet she also seemed to enjoy letting herself be pampered by him too.

Ken helped Bri up into the carriage, then climbed up beside her and told the gentleman that they just wanted to ride, no fancy tour guide needed, just to see the sights and then maybe tomorrow they would get the official tour. For now they just wanted to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights.

Brianna looked up at Ken as he talked to the man and she smiled. He was so much like Paul in that he wasn't wishy washy and was able to take the lead out in public, as well as in private. She snuggled in close to Ken on the seat and laid her head on his shoulder. The air was nice, but a little cool, so Ken tugged on her sweater until it was wrapped around her a little bit better to make sure she stayed warm on their ride.

"Hey Ken, isn't that Paula Deen's restaurant over there? I would love to eat there sometime. She is my favorite cook and I love to watch her shows when I get the chance."

Ken filed that away for future reference, making a mental note to slip away some time and make a reservation and surprise her.

"I hope you are enjoying this. There is a bar up ahead and it was a long drive and I could sure use a drink. Would you mind if we stopped in there?"

"I don't mind at all. Actually I was thinking the same thing."

"Driver, if you don't mind, would you let me and her out at that pub up ahead. If you'd like, you can check back by in about an hour, or we will grab another carriage if you don't."

The driver stopped and helped them both down from their seat, and Ken held the door open for Brianna and as they walked in, they noticed the quaintness of the place. The sign overhead said Churchill's Pub. It reminded him of a British style establishment that he had seen on the travel channel at one time.

The lady doing the bartending came over and Ken asked for a beer, and she said that they had dozens of American and Imported beers, as well as a few home brewed that are prepared locally. She showed him a list, and he couldn't make up his mind, so the bartender told him they had a deal where you could get 7 small glasses of different types of the local beers. He decided to try something different and picked the 7 that sounded the best to him. Bri ordered a glass of wine, and they both settled in at the bar to chat and quench their thirsts.

"Well Brianna, what are we going to get into this weekend?"

"I don't care as long as I'm with you", Brianna answered.

"I think we'll just take it as we go along", Ken said. "I'm getting hungry actually, and they serve food here. Do you want to just grab a bite while we're here, and then maybe ride back to the inn and chill for the night?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me. My stomach is starting to growl a little bit anyway."

Ken called the waitress over and they transferred to a table and after reading the menu's, gave their orders for their dinner. They continued to chat for awhile until their food arrived, and then as they ate, they stole glances at each other periodically, smiling now and then.

As they were finishing their meal, the carriage driver came in to check on them, so Ken paid the tab, and they went back outside and loaded back up onto the seat again. Brianna made sure to keep her sweater close to her from the start this time, as the sun had started to drop and the temperatures were doing the same.

It wasn't long before they were once again at the inn, and they dismounted and Ken thanked the driver with an extra tip, and they proceeded inside and headed for the room. Ken closed the door behind them and as he did, Brianna swung around and brought her mouth up to Ken's, kissing him lightly at first, and then with a hunger not unlike what she had experienced on their last outing. She opened her mouth, inviting Ken's tongue to explore the very depths of her soul. He hungrily obliged, opening his mouth so that she could reciprocate. They stood near the doorway for what seemed like hours, but were actually minutes. Ken reached around Brianna and brought his hand to the back of her blouse and deftly unclamped her bra so that he could reach the mounds that he so longed to feel once again. Brianna grabbed Ken by the arms and led him over to the bed, stopping to let her skirt fall to the ground as she removed her blouse and bra, then pulling them both down to the bed so that they could explore each other more fully.

Ken lightly kissed her on the neck and worked his lips down to the soft flesh of her nipples, taking them into his mouth and rolling his tongue around the tips, before sucking on them like a baby drawing milk from his mom. While he was doing that Brianna brought her hands up to his head, and started rubbing on the sides, encouraging Ken to keep up the sensations that were coursing through her body. But Ken wanted all of her and he started his descent further down her body to her waist, stopping to roll his tongue around her belly button hole as a tease, before continuing on to the prize at hand. Brianna spread her legs to give him better access to her private area, and Ken smiled, knowing that he was definitely on the right track.

He could tell by the sweet scent that was coming to his nostrils that she was ready for him to enjoy the juices that her body was offering up for him. He noticed that this time she was clean shaven, wondering if it brought out any different sensations without the hair. Ken resettled himself where he could look into the folds, and using the index fingers of both hands to separate the lips, exposing the clitoris, and using his right middle finger, he started to rub lightly on it, then going a little bit harder as he heard her start to moan with pleasure as the sensations started to flow through her body.

Brianna's hips were beginning to rock as the rubbing continued to increase, and eventually Brianna started to lift her hips as he felt the waves of orgasms starting to build inside of her. It was only a few seconds more and the fluids started to gush as wave after wave came over her, until she finally lay still with her body spent.

Ken smiled as he moved back up her body to where he was level with her face again. He leaned on his side, propping on one elbow to watch as Brianna glowed from her climax.

After a few minutes, when she could speak again, she leaned over on her side to face Ken, eyes smiling as she looked into his face. "You are the most wonderful man and a great lover. You just brought out feelings in me that have left me completely contented."

Brianna snuggled up next to Ken, and he wrapped his arms around her and held her close for a long time, sometimes bending his face down to lightly kiss her lips. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. Ken waited until he was sure that she was completely gone before getting out of bed and going downstairs.

As he approached the bottom of the stairs, he noticed a phone on a table up ahead, and asked if he could use it to make a local call. He explained that his companion was sleeping and didn't want to use the one in the room. Ken called 411 and got the number for Paula's restaurant, then dialed the number and made reservations for lunch the following day for the two of them. Content that it had been taken care of, he slipped quietly back upstairs, and slid back into bed, wrapping his arms around Brianna as he snuggled in close, and he dozed off a short time afterwards. Once in awhile they would turn or reposition, but they stayed in each others arms through the night.

As daylight started to dawn and shine through the peaks of the curtains, it cast a glow on them both. As Brianna started to stir, she noticed that Ken was still asleep. His shirt had fallen open sometime during the night, and she began to rub her hands through the hair on his chest, enjoying the feel of the softness, yet firmness underneath. She found herself letting her hands wander downward and over his shorts, noticing the semi bulge that lay beneath. She slowly unzipped the fly of his pants, and worked her fingers through his boxers until she could hold him in her hand.

Ken stirred a little bit as she started to stroke him, but he didn't wake up, just seemed to be in a semi sleep state. She could feel him start to rise, and so she brought him out of his shorts where she could have full access. She lowered her mouth to him, first running her tongue up and down the length of the shaft, before taking him in her mouth and starting an up and down motion as she sucked, occasionally stopping to lick the pre-cum from the tip. Ken started to stir more, eventually waking and looking down at her. He smiled at the feelings that she was bringing to him. He had really started to begin to grow, and it wasn't long before she felt his liquid hit the back of her mouth, and she gulped and gulped until she had sucked him dry.

Brianna brought her head back up to look into Ken's eyes, and saw that he was lying there on the bed with a look of contentment on his face. She smiled sweetly at him and allowed him to catch his breath.

"Brianna, that was quite unexpected, but very much enjoyed!"

"Thanks Ken, I thought it would make you feel good to wake up like that. You made me feel so wonderful last night, I just wanted to repay you as best as I know how."

"Well, I'm sure there will be more surprises as the weekend rolls along. I'm getting hungry, how about you?"

"Well, I have already had my morning appetizer" Brianna said as she gave him a sly grin.

"Well, I haven't had the luxury, so let's go downstairs and see what they have prepared for us".

So they both got up and got dressed, and proceeded downstairs, where the Jacobson's had prepared eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, toast and home made biscuits. Both were so hungry that they talked very little during the meal, except to take the time to compliment the cook on a job well done.

As they were finishing their meal, they started to discuss what they wanted to spend their day doing. It was decided that they would take one of the sightseeing trolleys around town, maybe stopping now and then to do some light shopping at some of the stores.

So they caught the next trolley that came around, and rode around Savannah, listening as the guide talked about the history of Savannah, and the significance of some of the buildings and houses. Brianna spied an antique shop here and there, and they would get off and look around, but she found nothing of any significance that she wanted to take back home with her, so they just spent the morning enjoying the sights of the town.

About noon they arrived back at the inn. So they got off of the trolley for the last time. As they started to walk up the stairs, Ken turned to Brianna and told her to go up and freshen if she wanted to, but that he had a surprise for her when she came back down. Bri smiled at him, wondering what he could be up to, but taking his advice, she went quickly to the room, and was back downstairs in no time.

Ken took her by the hand and led her down the block and through a couple of through streets until they came to the building that held the surprise. Brianna looked up and saw the sign and exclaimed "Ken, is this what I think this is? Is this Paula's?"

"Yes it is! I slipped away and called for our reservations last night while you were sleeping. I called "The Lady and Sons Restaurant" and made lunch reservations for today. So let's go eat!"

About that time the hostess called Ken's name and they went forward and were led up the elevator to the top floor and seated at a table in the corner where they could enjoy their meal with a little privacy. The waitress came and took their drink orders, and they both decided to try the buffet. While they were in the middle of the meal, Brianna heard a voice that she recognized, and as she turned to see, Paula was walking towards their table.

"I hear you are my greatest fan. I just wanted to take a minute and welcome you to our restaurant, and I hope you enjoy yourself."

"Oh Paula, you have made my day. Thank you so much for that. I love your cooking shows."

"Well, we have a gift shop downstairs, and the things that I use on the show you can purchase there, along with some cookbooks, so be sure to stop by."

"I will, and thank you so much for taking the time to come speak to me."

"It was my pleasure. Enjoy your stay." And with that she went back to the kitchen, leaving Brianna to sit there in the glow of the moment.

"Ken, you set that up didn't you?"

"Yes, when I called last night, the restaurant had officially closed, but Paula was still here and answered the phone. I told her about you, and explained that we were only here for the weekend and I wanted to surprise you with a meal at her restaurant. She took down the info, but she didn't even tell me that she was going to come out and see you. That was really nice of her to do that!"

They finished their meal, mainly in quiet, stopping to chat only briefly between bites. After they were done, they started back towards the inn.

"The beach is only about a few miles from here. How about we go out there and spend some time at the ocean this afternoon, especially since it has warmed up considerably now."

"Sounds great Ken. I'll change into my bikini and you can get your swim trunks on"

"Sounds good to me too. Ladies first to the restroom."

While Brianna was in the restroom, Ken slipped his shorts off and put on his swim trunks. About that time Brianna emerged from the restroom.

"Wow, you're really gorgeous in that outfit Bri", Ken said as he got his first glimpse over her in a bikini.

"You don't look too bad yourself Ken" Brianna answered as she noticed the muscular tone that stood out as he had only his trunks on at the moment."

"Let me finish putting all my clothes on and we will get headed for the shore."

"Alright, I'm just gonna slip some shorts and tank top on over this bikini and I'll be right behind you."

In just a few minutes they were both in his car and headed for the beach. Ken found a parking spot and they unloaded the beach equipment and walked down to the sand and found a nice spot that wasn't quite so crowded. They lay on the blankets and Brianna was the first to grab the suntan lotion, asking Ken to rub it on her backside for her, to which he gladly obliged.

"Wow", Ken thought to himself, "Her body is beautiful in the sunlight." He continued to rub the lotion on, and then asked her to do the same for him. Brianna noticed the bulge rise slightly, but made no mention of it now. She knew she would take care of that later.

They both leaned back on the blanket and enjoyed the sunshine for a while, but then Ken decided he was getting warm and wanted to go in the water for a brief time and cool off. Ken pulled Brianna up by the arm and got her to go out in the ocean with him. They splashed around a bit, having fun jumping the waves, until one time she was jumping and fell onto Ken, reaching out for him to steady herself, when she found her hand resting on his manhood.

Ken reached out to grab her and hold her steady, but made no attempt to move her hand. Out of curiosity, Brianna started stroking Ken and he responded with a smile on his face. She kept up the motion while mildly jumping up and down, watching Ken's expression while she was doing it. Then she lowered his trunks and slid hers to the side and grabbed her arms around his neck and lowered herself onto him. He got the idea and started moving up and down with her so that it would not look suspicious, and the thrill of being out in the open and not getting caught along with the sensations of the water brought both of them quickly to a climax. Brianna let herself slide back down to the ocean floor and they quickly adjusted themselves and made their way back to the beach to sprawl in the sand some more and rest after that.

12