The Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I have never done anything like that Brianna. What gave you the idea?"

"I don't know, it just happened and I went with the flow."

"Well, no problems with the flow from either one of us I think."

"Yeah, you're probably right. At any rate, I certainly enjoyed it."

"Me too. Time to chill out now for awhile, then we'll head back to the inn."

They both lay on the sand, resting and smiling at each other, stealing kisses from each other from time to time. As the sun started to set, they both got up and started to pack up their gear and head back for the car. It was only a short drive and they were back at the hotel. Brianna mentioned that she wanted to take a shower and wash the salt and the grit off of her, and Ken agreed that it would feel good to get cleaned.

"So why don't we both take a shower together. That way we can get cleaned up completely"

"If you don't mind, it would feel good to have my back washed too. Kathy used to do that and I've missed it for a long time."

So they both headed for the shower, and Ken started the water and got the temperature set just right. Brianna had undressed while Ken was doing that and he quickly followed suit and they both climbed in the shower, with her nearest the water. Ken reached for the bath soap and as she turned to face him, she took it from him and started to lather up the washrag and began to rub the rag over his body in slow massaging circles. When she reached his manhood she lingered a moment and stroked him, first with the cloth, then with her hand, then moving to his testicles so that she could fondle them with her fingers. Then she continued down his legs with the rag, and carefully motioned for him to spin around so she could wash his back.

Ken gladly obliged and Brianna went back to the task at hand, and shortly he was completely soaped up. They exchanged places and he got under the water to rinse his body off.

Then Ken took the rag and bath bar and lathered it up and began to wash Brianna's front. He did as she did, making circles, massaging as he went along, stopping to rub her breasts a little longer than needed so that he could watch her as she enjoyed the feelings that it brought.

Brianna reached her hand to his face and brought his lips to hers and they kissed passionately for several moments, then Ken finished washing her frontal section and motioned for her to turn around so that he could wash her backside.

He continued the cleaning on her back, taking time to rub her back and massage it, and then continued downward until he reached her ass cheeks. She spread her legs so that he could have easier access and he brought the rag between her cheeks. Brianna stiffened slightly and Ken backed off, but then Brianna reached behind her and grabbed Ken's cock and with the other hand, she leaned forward and grabbed the handicap rail.

Ken took up her lead and with her help guided himself into her and started to pump in and out of her as she continued leaning forward. Brianna spread her legs some more to allow Ken to have better access to her nest and Ken began to stroke faster. Brianna was also starting to rock back and forth and very soon both of them climaxed together. Ken continued to pump himself inside of her until he was completely spent. Then he pulled out and spun her around.

Brianna grabbed Ken and kissed him passionately, with the water flowing over the both of them, and neither one caring. Brianna grabbed the bar of soap and washed her juices off of Ken, then washed herself and Ken cut the water off.

Ken held her hand as she stepped out of the shower, and she grabbed a towel and dried herself off, holding the towel up to Ken to get him to dry her backside off for her. He then dried himself off, with Brianna's help he dried his back.

Neither one said anything for awhile. They just stood looking into each others eyes and smiling. Brianna went back into the main room and got her nightie out, with Ken right behind her putting on his pajamas.

When they were finished, they both collapsed in bed, snuggled up to each other as closely as possible.

"Ken, I didn't think I could have a better time than our last trip, but this trip has completely changed my mind."

"Bri, I agree. You have made this a most memorable time for me also. I just hate that we have to separate again tomorrow."

"Me too, but I think we will have many more times and many more tomorrows, so I'm not as sad as I was last time."

"I was thinking about that. What are we gonna do to top this weekend?"

"I don't know, and it doesn't matter. I just want to be with you. I know we live apart, and I've been considering this all weekend and how it's going to affect us with really getting to know each other."

"I'm not sure. I do know that I want to be closer to you so that it doesn't have to be a weekend here, or a weekend there. I would love to be able to cook for you, and maybe then have a relaxing evening in front of the TV watching a good movie."

"Me too. We'll just have to see what happens. Life has a funny way of working out sometimes."

And with that, they kissed once again, and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning they both got packed and started on their separate ways back to their homes, hoping that the next time that they met would be soon.

12