The Weekend Getaway Ch. 03

Story Info
The relationship gets a little deeper.
2.3k words
4.25
9.4k
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenneth and Brianna continued to talk on the phone and on the internet as much as possible after their weekend in Savannah. Fall was soon approaching and at times there was coolness to the air. Kenneth had always loved the mountains in the fall season, and he would take trips to Tennessee and to North Carolina just to sightsee and to climb some of the smaller mountains just to get a glimpse of the nature that was no where to be found where he lived now.

"Hey Bri, I think the weather is getting almost perfect for a trip to the mountains to take in the fall foliage and maybe do a little sightseeing. What do you think about that idea?", asked Ken as he was silently praying that she would agree to go.

"Sounds wonderful to me. My parents used to take me to the mountains every year and we would rent a cabin and stay for a week. I don't think I could do that big of a trip, but a weekend would be great. I can take a Friday off and that will give us more time together."

"Wow that would be wonderful if you can manage it. How about next weekend? Would that give you enough time to request your day off?"

"Yeah, I should be alright with that time frame."

"Great, then it is a date!" Ken exclaimed, happy that his wish was granted.

"Hey Ken, how about if you drive up on Thursday evening and then we can leave out bright and early on Friday morning?" And at that moment Brianna was struck at what she had just requested. She had asked another man to come to her home. Not since Paul had passed away had she let another man stay overnight in their house. Ah shit, she thought. My house. Paul isn't here anymore. It's my house now.

"Are you sure that you are going to be comfortable with me being there?" Ken knew how much Paul still influenced her thinking, even though Brianna didn't readily admit it. And he realized that it was probably going to be a little uncomfortable for her at first when he did arrive, until her nerves settled down and she started to relax a bit.

"Yes, I'm sure. It is time that I had you over so that you can see where I live. I will be home about 5 that afternoon, so plan to be here anytime after that, and I'll fix supper for you too."

"Wow Brianna, that is really sweet of you. I look forward to seeing your place, and I'm sure the meal will be delicious also."

And with that they said their goodbyes and hung up. Brianna got the day off guaranteed, and they both made preparations for their weekend trip. Brianna emailed Ken the instructions on how to get to her house, and he printed them out so that he could take the directions with him when he drove.

On that Wednesday Brianna went to the store and bought all of the ingredients to make Ken her favorite dish, Chicken Marsala. Then she stopped by the wine store and bought the Marsala wine that she would use for the meal. She bought a bottle big enough for them to have some to drink with their meal also.

Soon enough Thursday was here, and Ken packed his things that morning before leaving for work and loaded the car so that he could leave from work and head north to Brianna's. He planned to leave around noon, or shortly thereafter so that he would arrive around 6 that evening. He didn't want to barge in right as she was getting home from her job.

Brianna had rushed home from work, and started the food preparations almost as soon as she walked in the door. She was excited to finally get to cook a meal for Ken. She was slicing the mushrooms when she heard a car pull up in the driveway. Looking out the kitchen window, she saw it was Ken, and put down the knife and rushed to the door to greet him. Just as she reached for the knob, the image of Paul when she would greet him at the door with a kiss came to her mind. She quickly shoved it to the side, and she felt strange remembering that, and realizing it would not be Paul's face, but that it would be Ken's face that would be on the other side of the door when she opened it.

"Ok, I can do this. Nerves settle down. Calm, cool, collected".

And with that she opened the door. There stood Ken with a single rose in his hand, and a smile mixed with a grin beaming from his face.

"Hey there sweetie. So this is the homestead. I'm impressed. Tired, but impressed".

"Oh hon, it's nothing fancy. But it is livable and it still feels like home to me."

"And you look marvelous too. I brought you this rose as a thank you for having me here tonight."

"It's beautiful Ken. I love it, and that was very thoughtful of you too. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable, and I'm going to finish dinner for us. It will be ready within the hour. Do you want to fix yourself a drink? I have the Marsala, some whiskey left over that Paul used to drink." Oh shit, I did it to myself again, she thought. "Ken, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have brought his name up like that. Anyway, and there is some sweet tea in the fridge also."

"Don't worry about mentioning Paul. I told you before it don't bother me." And with that he went over to the refrigerator and poured himself a glass of tea. He watched as Bri moved around in the kitchen, clearly comfortable in this environment. She was wearing a pair of dress slacks that accentuated her backside quite nicely, and he couldn't take his eyes away from her ass and her legs.

Brianna could sense him watching her as she prepared the meal and she discovered that she enjoyed it. Once she bent over the counter at a corner where she was sure that Ken would have a good shot of what he wanted to see. One quick glance afterwards toward Ken and his pants told her she was right on target.

Brianna was just starting to mix the salad when she felt Ken's hands on her waist as he came up behind her and gave her a nice squeeze. Brianna didn't try to break away. She even leaned back into Ken's body and let the sensations that were coursing through her body fill her mind up with pleasure. She could even feel herself getting wet as she stood there wrapped in his arms.

"Ok, if you want me to cook, you're going to have to leave me alone and let me do my job!"

Ken laughed as she said that, and released his grip on her and moved to the corner of the room by the breakfast nook and continued to watch her as she finished up the meal. Soon enough the last bit was finished and it was time to eat. Ken helped Bri carry the meal into the dining room and set it on hot plates. Brianna had already set the table before she left for work, so that she wouldn't be rushed to do that also when she got home. Ken came around and pulled her chair out for her, and helped Brianna to be seated, then he poured her glass of wine, and then went to the other end of the table and poured his and sat down.

"Brianna, you have outdone yourself. This is simply marvelous. And I want to thank you again for having me here today. This is going to be our best weekend yet I do believe!"

Brianna just simply smiled and they both began to eat their meal, mainly in silence. They were both hungry and a little tired so it was nice to take some time just to relax. Ken was the first one to finish his meal, so he just sat and watched her eat. Her mouth was so sexy no matter what she was doing with it. That thought reminded him of the morning he woke up in Savannah and found out what magic that mouth could bring. Just the image of it started him to harden, and he had to shift real quick in his chair to be more comfortable.

Brianna noticed the sudden movement. "Is everything ok? You can go sit in the living room if these chairs are too uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine. Just tired I guess." And with that he continued watching her eat until she had finished her meal. They both got up and put the dishes away in the dishwasher. She made sure that Ken had a good shot of her ass as she bent over to load the glasses and dishes. About that time Ken came over and reached out to her from behind, letting his hands slide over her cheeks. Brianna turned and faced him and reached up and kissed him, longingly and deeply. Ken eagerly returned the kiss and it wasn't long until both of them knew they wanted each other then and there.

Ken reached back down to Brianna's ass and brought her up close to him. Brianna could feel the firmness of his cock straining to be released from his jeans. And with a quick movement, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts to his knees so that she could have easy access to what she craved. She loved to suck his cock as she remembered how good he tasted on their last outing. So she pushed Ken back toward the island counter and Ken knowingly sat up on the counter.

Brianna grabbed his shoes and socks and removed them, followed by his jeans and shorts. With a hunger that would make you think the meal had not been served, she bent down to Ken's waist and started to lick his shaft. Slowly at first so that she could inhale his aroma and taste his scent on her tongue. She would move her tongue from side to side occasionally, then up and down the shaft, stopping to circle the tip when she saw the pre-cum fluid starting to build on the end of his cock. She could feel his eyes upon her as she did this, and it turned her on even more, with her fluids now starting to flow freely. She knew she had to have him, so she pulled him off of the counter and went over to the counter and quickly shed her clothes and bent over facing the counter.

"Ken, I need you now. I want to feel your cock in my pussy, pounding and making this ache go away that I feel so strongly."

"Gladly my dear." And with that Ken grabbed that wonderful ass in one hand and grabbed his cock with the other and guided it into her pussy. "God is she wet", he thought to himself and he began to stroke back and forth in and out of her sweet lovebox.

Brianna met his pace and arching her back so that Ken had easy access, they both began to move rhythmically, increasing in speed until they were both ready to explode. Ken could feel Brianna's pussy tightening around his cock and the sensation of that along with the wetness put him over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm coming", they both exclaimed at the same time as the stars exploded around them it seemed. Ken kept pumping her sweet pussy until the last of his come was spent, and he could feel Brianna starting to loosen up around his cock and knew that she was finished too.

Ken slowly pulled his cock out and turned Brianna around to face him. He bent over and kissed her lightly on the forehead, then trailing down to her lips, where he could taste something slightly different on her lips. He knew it must have been his cum and scent still resting on her lips, but he brushed that aside and let his tongue explore the deepest regions of her mouth until they were both too exhausted to stand anymore.

"I need to go sit down Ken. You wore me out!" Brianna laughed as she reached for a towel to dry her mound off from both of their fluids now running back out of her.

"I wore you out. You wore me out. You are the best lover I have ever experienced in my life. Making love in the kitchen was always a fantasy of mine, but you have made it come true."

"Oh Ken, you make me so happy. I could get used to doing this all the time."

All time time? Hmmm.... was she trying to give him a hint? Ken had to admit that he had thought about it, but had brushed it from his mind as being too early yet to even consider. But now.... well, he would have to consider it.

Brianna brought the towel over to Ken and grabbed his cock and gently rubbed the towel over it and his balls to clean him up too. Just the touch made Kens cock start to stiffen again, and Brianna smiled just knowing that her touch still had the magic. When she was done, she tossed the towel in the hamper and grabbed Kens hand and led him into the living room where they could cuddle naked on the sofa.

She felt quite contented with herself and she could tell by the look on Ken's face that he too was feeling the same. Brianna snuggled up next to Ken and laid her head on his shoulder, as they watched TV and made small talk for the rest of the evening, before finally going to bed.